AAA Law Offices is a Tajikistan law firm, specializing in legal services which advises a range of foreign and local clients, including multilateral finance institutions such as the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Eurasian Development Bank and the International Finance Corporation. The team is led by partner Bakhtiyor Abdulhamidov.
Leading firms in Tajikistan
AAA Law Offices
‘The team consist of highly capable attorneys both practical and knowledge-wise. Their judgements on highly complex matters always helped us navigating the risk.‘
‘Bakhtiyor Abdulhamidov has an extensive knowledge on corporate and tax matters. He is also very responsive, always available, very quick and solution oriented attorney.‘
‘The team is very knowledgeable about local laws and regulations and how they affect foreign investors and banks and is always ready to find innovative structures and solutions to overcome specific local law issues to make the project feasible.‘
‘We worked closely with Bakhtiyor Abdulhamidov. He always provides timely and detailed responses to questions the clients have on Tajikistan laws. He is also commercially minded and seeks to find practical solutions for clients.‘
‘The team has top practitioners.‘
‘Bakhtiyor Aldulkhamidov is an extremely talented lawyer. He quickly grasps strategies, legal issues, details, and technicalities.‘
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
International Finance Corporation
Export-Import Bank of India
ABB/ABB Hitachi Power Grids
DEG – Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH
JSC Halyk Bank (People’s Bank of Kazakhstan)
Eurasian Development Bank
- Advised EBRD on issuing loans to OJSC Bank Eskhata ($5m), CJSC Bank Arvand ($4m) and MDO Imon International ($4m).
- Advised IFC on issuing loans CJSC Bank Arvand ($2m), MDO Humo ($2m); advised IFC on restructuring of the loan (working capital, $2m) issued to Tajero LLC (local food distribution company).
- Advised ABB on all legal aspects of the project on supply of high-voltage direct current (HVDC) converter stations in Tajikistan under World Bank-funded CASA-1000 project; and EBRD-funded Qairokkum Hydropower Station rehabilitation project.
GRATA International’s work involves banking, telecommunications, health care and data protection. The team is led by managing partner Kanat Seidaliev and partners Nurlan Kyshtobaev and Elvira Maratova.
Kanat Seidaliev; Nurlan Kyshtobaev; Elvira Maratova
‘A diverse and strong team of experts that can tackle challenging tasks in various manners to provide the best possible results.’
‘I would recommend Kamoliddin Mukhamedov and Bahodur Nurov. We have worked with both of these people and both have proven to be professional, communicative, respectful, and ready to answer the challenge and solve any problems we had. What stands out the most is that Bahodur Nurov have a way to convey the meaning of a legal text so that a non-legal entity can easily understand it. We also noticed that Nurlan Kyshotvaev, who is a partner, was always present in all communications and was active and present in all our requests.’
QNet Limited (HK)
Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
JV Zarafshon LLC
LOLC Holdings PLC
Hızlıpara Ödeme Hizmetleri ve Elektronik Para (PAYPORTER)
- Advised QNet Limited on the regulation of virtual products (vouchers, trainings, etc.) and the issue of consumer protection.
- Assisted 1XBET with legal opinion in connection with the license for activities for the organisation and maintenance of totalisator cash registers, bookmakers, and lotto games granted to a limited liability company based in Tajikistan and activities offered on its website.
- Advised ARD, INC on legislation in relation to implementation of the clients’ project as well as possibly establishing a physical presence in Tajikistan. Advised on specifics of planned activities of the client in Tajikistan and nuances of the legislation in connection with the project as well as practice is currently in place, permits and licensing requirements.
Tax & Legal Advisers LLC
‘People who know the root of the matter and understand the local landscape!’
‘Very well composed team with good knowledge and experience in many industries. All raised questions were solved, all the tasks were completed on time. Very supportive staff.’