Private equity in Spain
The full-service practice at Clifford Chance is known for its global capabilities and its skill in acquisition finance, restructuring and fund formation. Javier Amantegui leads the team and has experience acting in cross-border M&A transactions for financial investors, including private equity, infrastructure and sovereign funds. He can call on the expertise of managing associate Javier Hermosilla, who focuses on transactional work, primarily advising private equity houses and financial investors on local and cross-border M&A. In a recent highlight, the department advised KKR and Artá Capital on the acquisition of the Alvic Group.
Advent International Corporation
Corporación Financiera Alba
Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP)
Goldman Sachs Infrastructure Partners (GSIP)
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
- Advising EQT Partners on a landmark public-to-private over Parques Reunidos, a leading amusement park operator, in consortium with Belgian investor Groupe Bruxelles Lambert and Spanish investor Corporación Financiera Alba.
- Advising Corporación Financiera Alba, a Madrid-listed financial investor which manages both third-party capital and the wealth of the March family, on the acquisition of a 7.5% stake in Verisure Securitas from Hellman & Friedman.
- Advised Spanish infrastructure fund Asterion on the acquisition from Telefónica of a portfolio of 11 data centres spread across Spain, the US, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile and Mexico.
Cuatrecasas covers the full range of private equity and venture capital transactions, notably finance, regulatory, tax and fund formation matters. The firm has particular expertise in advising international venture capital firms on their investments in Spain and Portugal, as well as Iberian firms on their investments abroad. Francisco José Martínez Maroto leads the multi-disciplinary team, which includes Javier Villasante, who acts for large private equity firms. The practice advised Alberta Investment Management Corporation on the acquisition from Oaktree Capital Management of an undisclosed majority stake in Eolia Renovables de Inversiones.
Francisco José Martínez Maroto
AIMCo (Alberta Investment Management Corporation)
Victoria Capital Partners
HRS Management, Elysium
Peninsula Capital Advisors
Q-Energy Tenencia Y Gestión III
Falcon Private Holdings
- Advising US-based private equity firm Olympus Partners on acquiring the DS Smith plastics business in Spain, as part of a global carve-out operation.
- Advising US-based private equity firm Bain Capital on the Spanish aspects of the acquisition of DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals, the China-based producer and developer of raw materials, intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients for anti-infectives, from Royal DSM and Sinochem Group.
- Advising US-based private equity firm Victoria Capital Partners on the sale of a 25% stake in the Santillana Group, a Spanish company engaged in commercial publishing and printing services, to Promotora de Informaciones (Prisa).
The ‘top-level expertise’ at J&A Garrigues SLP covers private equity as well as ‘the fiscal aspects necessary for good global customer advice'. The firm provides legal and tax advice to local and international funds, management teams, finance providers and other industry players. M&A specialist José Manuel Martín leads the practice and has experience in a range of transactions, including leveraged buyouts. Notable in the team are Fernando Vives, who is an expert in securities, general corporate and insurance matters; Álvaro López-Jorrín, who focuses on transactional work for local and international private equity clients; Victor Chiquero, who advises on M&A, private equity investments and leveraged buyouts; and principal associate Félix Ferreño, who is known for M&A, as well as advising corporates and international private equity funds.
José Manuel Martín
‘Availability of a multi-disciplinary team that acts in a co-ordinated manner’
‘Attention to detail and speed in response’
‘Motivated teams in which all individuals are of a very high level’
‘Personal treatment, with the ability to adapt easily to the type of operation and counterparts’
‘Ildefonso Polo stands out for his personal commitment to the operations in which the firm participates, his experience and attitude, and his technical skills’
‘Jesús Fariza stands out for his dedication, ability to deal with complicated people, technical knowledge and positive attitude throughout the operation’
‘Beatriz Amillo stands out for her technical capacity, organisation, speed in the execution of tasks and personal attitude’
‘Very advanced knowledge, derived from a great deal of experience in operations and high degree of access to the regulator’
‘They have a very high level of dedication and involvement of senior team members, with all the availability that the customer needs’
‘José Luis Ortin and Javier Franch stand out for their competence and dedication’
The Blackstone Group
Miura Private Equity
Torreal Private Equity
- Advised MCH, as leading investor, on the acquisition from The Carlyle Group of Palacios Group.
- Advised ProA on the acquisition from Sandton Capital Partners of 100% of the Spanish company Hidroenergía Ibérica.
- Advised private equity firm Advent International on the negotiation of its agreement with JB Capital Markets to take control of Vitaldent, a leading network of dental care clinics.
Linklaters has a broad fund practice ranging from fund transactions, leveraged buyouts and distress deals, to equity and debt investments. The firm’s clients include domestic and international private equity houses, as well as real estate funds, sovereign wealth funds and distressed debt investors. The team is co-led by Víctor Manchado, Alejandro Ortiz, Carmen Burgos, Lara Hemzaoui, Alexander Kolb, Pedro De Rojas and Adolfo Guerrero. Also notable is managing associate Esteban Arza, who advises on M&A and private equity deals. In a recent highlight, the department assisted Rhône Capital with the cross-border merger between its controlled portfolio company, the Zodiac Group, and the Spanish listed company Fluidra.
Víctor Manchado; Alejandro Ortiz; Carmen Burgos; Lara Hemzaoui; Alexander Kolb; Pedro de Rojas; Adolfo Guerrero
Apollo / Altamira
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Advised Carlyle on the acquisition of a stake of between 30% and 40% in Cepsa from Mubadala.
- Advising PAI Partners on the acquisition of travel catering company Areas, which has operations across 13 countries, from Elior Group, a global player in the contracted food and support services industry.
- Advising Permira on the acquisition and financing of Laureate Education’s institutions in Spain and Portugal.
Uría Menéndez has experience advising on formation and fundraising, as well as equity investments and debt financing. Known for public and private M&A, the firm provides expertise in distressed M&A, debt-for-equity transactions, turnarounds and restructurings, with particular strength in advising the private equity industry on Latam transactions. Francisco San Miguel focuses on domestic and international private equity and banking M&A. He co-leads the practice with Manuel Echenique Sanjurjo, who specialises in M&A, private equity and general corporate law. Also notable are Latam expert Juan Miguel Goenechea Domínguez, who acts in cross-border public and private transactions, and Christian Hoedl, whose forte is M&A and private equity matters.
Francisco San Miguel; Manuel Echenique Sanjurjo
‘Full-service practice, very experienced in addressing issues for international investors’
‘Proactive in structuring transactions and adapting to the requirements of the particular investment’
‘Diego Amero is very knowledgeable about our business requirements in Spain and provides clear communication to the different teams involved in our transactions’
Advent International Corporation
Brookfield Global Renewable Energy Advisor Limited
- Advising Lone Star on its acquisition of an 80% interest in two Bankia real-estate owned asset (REO) portfolios with a total value of €1.6m, and a 100% interest in a Bankia non-performing loan (NPL) portfolio with a total gross value of €1.4m.
- Advising Bridgepoint Fund VI and a confidential co-investor on the acquisition, together with CPPIB, of a circa 80% interest in the promoter and commercial rights-holder of motorcycling’s Moto GP, Dorna Sports, from another Bridgepoint fund and several affiliates of CPPIB.
- Advised KKR and Torreal on the sale by KKR, Torreal and ProA Capital of 49% of Saba Infraestructuras to CriteriaCaixa.
Allen & Overy
Specialising in advising private equity funds on M&A transactions, Allen & Overy is also experienced in debt and corporate restructurings, insolvencies and distressed investment transactions. The practice is co-led by Íñigo del Val, who focuses on domestic and cross-border transactions; Ignacio Hornedo, who specialises in M&A, disposals, private equity deals, joint ventures and commercial contracts; equity capital markets expert Fernando Torrente; and Juan Hormaechea, whose expertise covers structured finance transactions, acquisition financing, margin lending and equity derivatives.
Íñigo del Val; Ignacio Hornedo; Fernando Torrente; Juan Hormaechea
‘Very cohesive team and always available to the client’
‘Internally co-ordinate all issues’
‘Technically they are very good’
‘With respect to other offices, it would be among the first level’
‘Íñigo del Val and Ignacio Hornedo are very good technically and have a lot of experience in transactions’
- Advised ICG on the acquisition of Konecta from PAI Partners and Banco Santander.
- Advised Riverside on the sale of Euromed to Dermapharm.
- Advised EQT on the acquisition of Igenomix.
The multi-disciplinary team at Ashurst LLP is made up of specialists in corporate, finance, real estate, tax and dispute resolution. The firm’s experience includes restructuring, distressed debt, leveraged buyouts (LBO) and management buyouts. The department advises national and international funds, on the buy and sell sides, in transactions ranging from more typical LBOs to infrastructure deals, opportunistic investments and special situations. Jorge Vázquez leads the practice and has expertise in M&A, private equity transactions, restructuring and insolvency, as well as distressed investing. The department advised doBank (now doValue) on the acquisition of 85% of Altamira Asset Management from Apollo.
‘Top firm’ Baker McKenzie is known for its expertise in multi-jurisdictional matters and M&A transactions, as well as for providing a dedicated funds task force. The firm also has particular experience in the real estate sector. Javier Menor advises international and domestic clients on private equity, M&A, strategic alliances and competition. He co-leads the practice with Luis Casals, who focuses on leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and disposals for private equity funds, infrastructure funds and corporations.
Javier Menor; Luis Casals
‘Baker’s private equity team in Barcelona is made up of the most experienced professionals in M&A we have ever dealt with’
‘They are experienced in advising small and mid-sized companies as well as big companies’
‘They are distinctive because of their creativity in finding solutions that are unique and win-win for both parties’
‘The credibility of Baker McKenzie in the Barcelona region in private equity and other legal specialities is very high’
‘Javier Menor is one of the most experienced private equity and M&A lawyers we have ever dealt with. He has natural leadership, is very well spoken, convincing and has an incredible amount of accumulated experience, which allows him to come up with creative, well-founded solutions when discussing or negotiating contracts and agreements in an M&A environment’
Miura Capital Private Equity
Baring Private Equity
TA Associates Management LP
- Advised the shareholders of Codorníu, the oldest manufacturer of sparkling wine in Spain, on the sale of the majority of the shares of the company to The Carlyle Group.
- Advised on the sale of a portfolio of 37 warehouses owned by a joint venture between Colony Capital and Neinver to various companies ultimately owned by Blackstone.
- Advised Abac Capital on the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Spanish company Motocard Bike and the Andorran company Exporcard.
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo advises on tax structuring, fund formation, finance and transactional matters. The firm also assists funds and their managers on formation, investments and financing. In addition, the practice has a specialism in advising venture capital funds in the technology sector. Iñigo Erláiz has expertise in private equity deals and advising sponsors and target companies. He co-leads the team with the ‘outstanding’ David González, who focuses on M&A, private equity, venture capital and restructuring, notably involving clients in the infrastructure, energy and technology sectors.
Íñigo Erláiz; David González
‘Strengths include their legal technical skills, empathy, multi-angle approach, and problem-solving focus’
‘My experience has always been excellent and far more satisfactory than with other local competitors’
‘Collaboration between departments and partners is very close and efficient, and they have a 360-degree approach to deals’
‘Partner involvement is superior to that at peer firm, which gives the clients a higher level of comfort’
‘Top brand in Spain; top connections on a corporate level; good level of international clients’
‘Professional, technical skills and capacity to solve complex problems’
‘Ability to understand the real concerns of clients’
MCH Private Equity Fund
Miura Private Equity
Atomico UK Partners
- Advised Laureate on the sale of its institutions in Spain and Portugal to Permira for €770m.
- Advised MCH Private Equity on the disinvestment process for the sale of Vaughan Group, one of MCH’s portfolio companies.
- Advised Oak Hill on the sale its portfolio company Greenpark Aparcamientos to Parkia.
Cross-border specialist Latham & Watkins LLP brings to its private equity practice expertise in finance, capital markets, regulatory matters, employment, competition and tax. The firm primarily advises global private equity houses, as well as providing a domestic advisory capability. Manuel Deó leads the team and is known for private equity Spanish buyouts work. In a recent example, his department advised the Carlyle Group on the acquisition of Spain-based wine and cava producer Codorníu.
‘Professionalism, technical expertise, adaptability to complex regulatory enviroment and capacity to foresee and anticipate problems’
‘Miguel Oural is one of the best professionals I have ever met. His results have been outstanding in every matter I have assigned to him during the last ten years. Definitively a lawyer of the future’
- Advised Sun European Partners on the sale of Elix Polymers, a leading manufacturer of ABS resins and derivatives in Europe, to Beijing-based Sinochem International.
- Advised on the acquisition by private equity fund Tresalia Capital and portfolio company KIO Networks of Informática el Corte Inglés, an IT software company in the engineering and consultancy business, from parent company El Corte Inglés.
- Advised Glovo on its series D €150m fundraising.
Specialising in private equity M&A transactions, Pérez-Llorca provides expertise in fund work, distressed acquisitions and venture capital. Practice head Pablo González Mosqueira advises national and international clients on corporate transactions, including M&A, the formation and dissolution of joint ventures, capital markets transactions and private equity deals. Notable in his team is Alejandro Alberte, who was promoted to partner in 2018 and has experience in advising on corporate transactions, particularly in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Pablo González Mosqueira
CVC Capital Partners
- Represented Blackstone in its acquisition of around 99% of Testa.
- Represented Oaktree Capital Management in the sale to AIMCo of a controlling stake in Eolia.
- Represented LetterOne in the voluntary takeover bid over 100% of the shares of DIA, and in its restructuring and refinancing.
DLA Piper specialises in multi-jurisdictional work, with a sector-driven approach. The firm is active assisting private equity investors, hedge funds and other institutional investors with the financing of Spanish and cross-border deals, as well as the refinancing of troubled companies. Practice head José María Gil-Robles joined from J&A Garrigues SLP in 2019 and is known for local and international M&A deals, as well as assisting private equity investors, hedge funds and other distress players. He can call on the expertise of Enrique Chamorro, who was promoted to partner in 2019 and has experience in cross-border transactions and corporate restructurings.
José María Gil-Robles
‘Attention to client needs is unmatched’
‘Commitment to the success of their client is superb’
‘The partner we worked with was very easy to talk to and relate to, and he always had our best interests in mind’
Capital Riesgo Global SCR
Duke Street Capital
Equity Provider Elevar Equity LLC
GED Private Equity
KKR Asset Management
- Advised Blackstone Group on the takeover over Hispania.
- Advised KKR and Bregal Capital on the sale of the Cognita group.
- Advising Rakuten, Seaya, Cathay and AmRest on their investment in the Glovo app.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP has experience in private equity transactions, acting for sponsors, sellers, financing banks and management. The firm also advises private equity funds acting as buyers. The practice has sector expertise that includes the key areas of TMT, healthcare, professional services, real estate, energy and retail. Alberto Frasquet assists investment banks, private equity houses and corporations with a range of corporate and capital markets transactions. He co-leads the team with Nicolás Martín, who is a specialist in private equity and tax.
Alberto Frasquet; Nicolás Martín
‘Balanced, strong, capable individuals’
‘Commercially astute, flexible, good read of situation and challenges’
JB Capital Markets
Antin Infrastructure Partners
GoldenTree Asset Management UK
Torreal Sociedad de Capital Riesgo
Pamplona Capital Management
The Carlyle Group
INCUS Capital Advisors
Magnum Industrial Partners
- Advised Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition of the Spanish business of Ufinet Group through the purchase of the entire share capital of Ufinet Telecom Holding from Pertento, a company controlled by Cinven, pursuant to a competitive auction sale process.
- Advised GoldenTree Asset Management UK on the potential acquisition of a loan and real estate-owned portfolio held by BBVA, as creditor, through an auction sale process known as “Project Sintra”.
- Advised Pamplona Capital Management on the intended acquisition of a majority stake in Iberconsa, a Spanish business in the fishing sector.
The 'highly creative, proactive and pro-deal' Hogan Lovells International LLP is known for its global reach, as well as its focus on the regulated sectors. The firm advises domestic and international clients, particularly in Latam jurisdictions, on a range of private equity deals. Graciela Llaneza leads the practice and specialises in advising financial investors on domestic and cross-border private equity transactions, as well as Spanish and international companies on M&A deals.
‘The team knows the Spanish private equity industry inside out and understands our needs as an investment firm’
‘Graciela Llaneza is a very experienced lawyer. She is very reliable and solution driven, while at the same time being a tough negotiator’
‘Javier Gazulla knows different jurisdictions and has a very flexible and creative approach, which is key for international investment firms’
‘Alejandro González is a very tough negotiator and very reliable – we can put any matter in his hands with total confidence’
Qualitas Equity Partners
Stellex Capital Management
Alantra Private Equity
- Advising Acon Investments and Torreal on their acquisition of Alicante-based cosmetics company Germaine de Capuccini.
- Advising Oquendo Capital and Belgian fund Ergon Capital Partners on the acquisition of Indo Optical.
King & Wood Mallesons
King & Wood Mallesons covers all the legal aspects of private equity transactions, from fund formation and fundraising to equity investments, debt and disposals. The firm has a dedicated funds team that specialises in fund due diligence, handling private equity, venture, energy, infrastructure and real estate funds. Isabel Rodríguez advises on the structuring and establishment of domestic and international investment funds. She co-leads the practice with Ildefonso Alier, who was promoted to partner in 2019 and has experience in underlying fund investments and secondary transactions.
Isabel Rodríguez; Ildefonso Alier
‘The team has a lot of experience’
‘They know what they are talking about’
‘They are flexible and look for solutions’
‘Isabel Rodriguez, Ildefonso Alier and Maria de Orueta are excellent’
‘Their main strength is their specialisation’
‘Isabel Rodriguez has a deep understanding of the private equity landscape and is clearly ahead of her peers in other firms’
‘Leaders on funds management, fundraising and LPA negotiation’
‘Isabel Rodriguez knows the market, has experience and very good legal and commercial judgement’
Miura Private Equity
Altamar Private Equity
MCH Private Equity
Red Capital Partners
Asterion Industrial Partners
Axis Participaciones Empresariales
Alantra Private Equity
Magnum Industrial Partnes
Qualitas Equity Partners
Moira Capital Partners
KKR Asia Limited
- Represented Arcano Capital on the structuring and launch of its new fund.
- Represented Miura Private Equity on the structuring and close of its third fund.
- Advised KKR Asia Limited on the acquisition of an indirect 33% stake in the Spanish subsidiaries of GenesisCare.
DWF-RCD advises on a range of domestic and cross-border private equity matters, particularly in relation to technology, biotechnology, health and science. The firm specialises in financing, funding and venture capital, including funding negotiation, due diligence, planning and structuring. Private equity and venture capital expert Ignasi Costas co-leads the practice with Adolf Rousaud, who is known for advising on M&A, corporate restructuring, project finance and corporate compliance.
Ignasi Costas; Adolf Rousaud
‘Great team that combines experience, knowledge and communication skills’
‘Better overall than other offices’
‘They know start-up regulations very well and they have a very powerful network’
Eversheds Sutherland Nicea advises private equity and venture capital funds on the design and execution of purchase transactions of assets or companies. The practice works closely with the firm’s corporate, M&A, tax, employment, competition and litigation departments. Sixto de la Calle leads the team and is experienced in advising on a range of private equity-related transactions, acting for both private equity houses and the recipients of funding.
Sixto de la Calle
- Advising Era Capital Partners on the acquisition and refurbishment of three buildings in Barcelona and Madrid.
Specialising in multi-jurisdictional work, EY Abogados has broad private equity and funds-related expertise across a range of sectors, including alternative investment, real estate, debt and infrastructure funds. The firm is experienced in fund inceptions through to dissolutions and disposals, as well as restructurings, buyouts and portfolio sales. Francisco Aldavero specialises in corporate, M&A, commercial contracts and litigation. He co-leads the practice with Barcelona-based Simeón García-Nieto, who is known for his corporate and commercial expertise; Pablo Tramoyeres, who focuses on commercial and M&A matters; and Susana Gomez Badiola, who joined from KPMG Abogados in 2019 and has experience in private equity work, as well as general corporate matters.
Francisco Aldavero; Simeón García-Nieto; Pablo Tramoyeres; Susana Gomez Badiola
‘Good team, very thorough and well organised’
‘Practical problem solvers’
‘Very experienced and pragmatic’
Miura Private Equity
- Advised Portobello Capital on the sale of Grupo Iberconsa and its subsidiaries to Platinum Equity and the cancellation of the existing acquisition debt.
- Advised Portobello Capital on the sale of one of its portfolio companies and its subsidiaries to an international industrial buyer.
- Advised Nexxus Iberia on the acquisition of a minority interest in Dorsia group, a leading franchise business operating in the women’s health sector in Spain.
BROSETA Abogados specialises in venture capital transactions, particularly matters relating to the formation and management of funds. The firm is also experienced in the start-up market, advising on issues including incentive plans, employee benefits, capital agreements and due diligence. Julio Veloso advises on funds, M&A and private equity. He co-leads the practice with Valencia-based Carlos Ochoa, who focuses on venture capital work.
Julio Veloso; Carlos Ochoa
Protechtedbags (Bag On Board)
Startupxplore PFP, S.L.
Viajes De Autor, S.L.
Mr Jeff Labs, S.L.
Soluciones Cuatroochenta, S.A.
- Advised Startup Ventures on an investment of €300,000 made by venture capital companies Bankinter Capital Riesgo, Mihalovits Invest and Cabiedes & Partners IV, and technology-based business accelerator company Plug and Play, among others.
- Advised Soluciones Cuatroochenta on an investment of €900,000 through a capital increase of €437,000 and convertible notes of €450,000.
- Advised Protechtedbags (Bag on Board) on a €870,000 investment made by venture capital funds including K Fund and Bankinter Capital Riesgo 1.
Dentons combines fund formation with transactional advice, enabling the firm to assist private equity clients with the full life cycle of funds. As well as fund formation expertise, the practice specialises in private equity matters related to M&A transactions, particularly in the infrastructure, energy and real estate sectors. The ‘accurate and technically unbeatable’ Jesús Durán leads the team and his experience includes advising on matters in the financial institutions, energy, infrastructure, real estate and distribution sectors.
‘Unique network and connections between Europe and the Far East’
‘Solid knowledge and track record of the Spanish LBO market’
‘Jesús Durán is a remarkable partner with a very solid track record and experience in the Spanish LBO market’
‘Dentons’ M&A team is highly qualified and always delivers exceptional results’
‘Although a big law firm, they often work as a boutique, with customised, personalised services, deep technical knowledge in all areas and total availability’
‘Jesus Duran is always adjusted to the specific needs of each moment and situation. He is absolutely trusted and reliable’
TPG Sixth Street Partners
- Advising HIG Capital in relation to the acquisition of Textron Plimon by HIG’s portfolio company Vantage Specialty Chemicals Holdings, a leading vertically integrated provider of naturally derived ingredients.
- Advising Movo, a Spanish micro-mobility start-up, in connection with a series A investment round by venture capital fund Seaya Ventures and insurance company Mutua Madrileña.
- Advising on the €37m rollup of GAT Technology Investments from Vector Ronda Teleport to Cabify, part of the Maxi Mobility holding company.
Watson Farley & Williams LLP
Watson Farley & Williams LLP’s private equity and funds practice has ‘extensive experience’, as well as ‘expertise that is not easily matched’. The firm focuses on advising on fund matters in the energy sector, but also provides experience in pensions and infrastructure work. María Pilar García Guijarro leads the team and advises on all aspects of corporate transactions, including M&A and private equity.
María Pilar García Guijarro
‘The WFW team has great prestige and knowledge of the renewable energy sector, both in Spain and in other geographical areas.’
‘They are a reference for both lenders and sponsors, which demonstrates that they always advise so the client receives an optimum quality service, but making sure that all the parties involved in the transaction are considered as appropriate’
‘The WFW lawyers have a very legal-commercial approach, dedicated not only to identifying problems, but above all to proposing solutions to them’
‘Their extensive experience, especially that of their managing partner in the Madrid office, Maria Pilar Garcia Guijarro, allows them to make a detailed assessment of the associated risks and the relative impact, and always propose practical solutions to mitigate them, making the transaction possible’
‘The perseverance and positive attitude towards transactions, looking for solutions to the diverse problems, is a unique quality of WFW that makes its services highly valued’
Northleaf Capital Partners
Ontario Pension Trust
Helios Investment Energy
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP)
- Advised Northleaf on the acquisition of Project Mula, a 493MWp ready-to-build photovoltaic project located in Murcia, by means of the acquisition of the shares of the project company from Cobra Concesiones.
- Advised CIP on the acquisition of a 360MW portfolio of renewable wind assets under development, comprising of eight wind farms located in the autonomous community of Aragón, from Forestalia Group.
- Advised Platina Partners on the sale of a portfolio of four photovoltaic projects located in Spain.