Construction in South East
The ‘highly attentive and supportive‘ construction team at Blake Morgan LLP is active in both corporate work and dispute resolution. In Southampton, Edward McMullen leads on construction and engineering transactions for regional property developers and contractors, public service entities and clients operating in the financial services sector. Also based in Southampton is Jessica Tresham, who represents both specialist contractors and commercial entities in adjudications. In Oxford, practice head Richard Wade and James Bessey are names to note.
‘James Bessey and Jessica Tresham have in-depth knowledge and experience of the construction sector‘.
‘Jessica Tresham is a leading light in construction in the Southampton area‘.
Southampton International Airport Limited
New College, Oxford
Mytime Active Trust
Metro Bank Plc
Balliol College, Oxford
- The team are presently advising Southampton International Airport Limited on wider issues relating to the client’s Master Plan for the airport and associated enabling works.
- Advising New College, Oxford, on the procurement approach, appointment of its design team and construction contracts in relation to its proposed redevelopment of a new Quadrangle within the College estate.
- Edward McMullen leads a team of transactional and dispute lawyers tasked with supporting Southern Water during a critical transition period between existing and new framework contracts with their development partners.
- Jessica Tresham has been advising the Peabody Trust in relation to its portfolio of properties following the tragedy at Grenfell.
- Assisting new client Gigaclear Plc with various contractual issues arising from its construction of the largest fibre-optic network in the UK.
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP's team 'does not disappoint', as is reflected by it generating work from construction sector clients, as well as those active in the healthcare, transport, energy, education and not-for-profit arenas. Practice head David Savage, who is dual-qualified as a solicitor and barrister, is knowledgeable about the gamut of construction issues; he advises on matters arising from the earliest procurement strategy discussions through to dispute avoidance/resolution, the close out of major final accounts. Recently promoted partner Andrew Keeley advises on construction and engineering contracts for commercial and prime residential projects, as well as professional negligence claims.
Other key lawyers:
Andrew Keeley; Kate Knox; Sarah Evans
‘The team is experienced in construction and has knowledge of sector-specific best practices, and, in particular, is able to present FIDIC contracts and adapt them so as to apply to different jurisdictions‘.
‘We value the consistently-delivered expertise and prompt assistance‘.
‘David Savage and associate Jack Horsley take personalized approach based on the client’s specific circumstances and provide well-judged and timely legal solutions‘.
‘David Savage and associate Jack Horsley are very attentive and responsive; both are skilled in translating legal terminology for the layman‘.
‘Andrew Keeley deals with our requirements efficiently and promptly‘.
Ministry of Transport & Telecommunications, Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain
Church Commissioners for England
The Energy Technologies Institute
Caring Homes Group
Aberdeen Asset Management
Northvale Construction Limited
Margaret Howell Limited
- David Savage continues to advise the Government of Bahrain on procurement and construction law issues arising from the Bahrain Airport Modernisation Project, a $1.1bn redevelopment of Bahrain Airport.
- Receive multiple instructions from the Caring Homes group in relation to the construction and redevelopment of their new and existing care homes.
- Eton College is enhancing its sports offering for its students with addition of Eton College’s new indoor sports facilities on two different sites; the firm is advising on the preparation of professional appointments and amendments to the JCT Contracts for these projects.
- The Pirbright Institute is nearing the completion of a 10-year £400m redevelopment programme; the firm is advising on the construction aspects of Phase Two, which includes facilities to support research into poultry diseases, and new bio-containment facilities to support in vivo research into diseases affecting large animals.
- The firm is advising a client on a dispute which raises complex legal issues concerning the ability to open up and re-measure items previously agreed during the partnering project.
Clarkslegal LLP has had a notable increase in contentious matters, including construction claims and adjudications. On the non-contentious side, the firm acts for both purchaser and supplier clients on major construction projects; advice covers procurement and project contracts, tender drafting and procedures, joint ventures/consortia structures and risk management. 'Exceptional lawyer' David Rintoul heads up the department.
‘An excellent breadth of knowledge and industry expertise enables the team to handle both contentious and non-contentious matters with a high level of competence‘.
‘The team’s approach to analysing and advising on disputes proved to be just the right one; we settled in a timely manner and well within our negotiating range‘.
‘Very commercially-minded; real team players‘.
‘David Rintoul’s depth of knowledge and humble manner immediately puts the client at ease‘.
‘Stephen James and Ruth Wilkinson demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the case law related to our dispute and were able to draw on expert technical support for some of the more detailed construction analysis‘.
‘David Rintoul’s advice on construction matters in always unerringly correct‘.
‘Ruth Wilkinson, Christopher Tayton and Stephen James are all responsive, commercially-minded and knowledgeable on construction issues‘.
‘David has excellent construction law knowledge and his team is incredibly commercially aware’.
University of Reading
Vascroft Contractors Limited
Lockhart Catering Equipment a trading division of Bunzl (UK) Ltd
Optimum Group Plc
Solutia UK Limited
Aggora Projects Limited
Area Sq Limited
Mackin Construction Limited
Stanton Williams Limited
Blanchard Wells Limited
Curve Workplaces Limited
Frencon Construction Limited
Trunk CLT Limited and Kiss House Limited
- Acting for civil engineering company Blanchard Wells in a claim against its concrete supplier.
- Assisting Aggora Group with reviewing the proposed terms of contracts for a number of substantial multimillion pound projects.
- Acting for Stanton Williams Limited on complex drafting, reviewing and negotiating professional appointment terms on a number of high value development projects.
- Advising Dulwich College and its project managers Jones Lang Lasalle on a new build addition to the boarding houses, as well as substantial internal and external works to the historic Barry Buildings.
- Provide ongoing support to the University of Reading’s Estates and Facilities department across a range of capital projects, including most recently the design and construction of a new M4 motorway overbridge and relief road and roundabout allowing access to the new Thames Valley Science Park.
Cripps Pemberton Greenish resulted from a merger between Cripps LLP and Pemberton Greenish in 2018. Its construction department supports clients in mixed-use regeneration project developments and infrastructure projects. Clients include banks, national and independent housebuilders, pension funds and REITs. Team head James Lee specialises in non-contentious transactional work. Nitej Davda is the key contact for contentious issues; his experience includes claims under collateral warranties and performance bonds, among other matters.
Other key lawyers:
Slough Borough Council
South East Water
Hermes Real Estate Investment
English National Ballet
University of Kent
M&G Real Estate
Liberty Property Trust UK Limited
The London Diocesan Fund
- Assisting English National Ballet with negotiating the construction documents relating to the fit-out of its new headquarters in London City Island.
- The firm is acting for Slough Borough Council on the £1bn regeneration of Slough.
- Assisted Kato Kagaku with the construction aspects of the refurbishment of the iconic Aldwych Quarter, comprising Bush House, Melbourne House and four other adjacent buildings on The Strand in London.
- Main advisers for all of South East Water Limited’s construction work relating to the upgrade and maintenance of their water treatment works, pipework and other infrastructure.
- Acting for Chapel Down Group Plc on the fit-out works for a new brewery and visitor centre in Ashford town centre and the refurbishment of a existing building to create a new gin distillery at Kings Cross, London.
IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett)
IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett)'s team, which is led by the 'consistent and reliable' Paul Brampton, is praised by clients for its 'great knowledge of the construction industry'. The firm has a notable profile among major housebuilders, contractors, developers and engineering clients. It assists with procurement and contractual issues, and also handles cross-border disputes. Ross Humphries is the name to note for non-contentious work.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team possesses excellent knowledge of the law, is commercially astute and provides strategic and sound advice‘.
‘An accessible and pragmatic group‘.
‘Ross Humphries has in-depth knowledge of all aspects of construction law; he is approachable, responsive and timely‘.
‘Ross Humphries is great at understanding client requirements, dealing with a myriad of moving parts and providing sound and pragmatic advice‘.
Allied Irish Bank
Teenage Cancer Trust
Newbury New Homes
- Represented Allied Irish Bank in connection with the £15.5m development of a new 146 unit hostel for the YMCA in London.
- Acting for a major national contractor in connection with a high-value dispute concerning the replacement of cladding systems in the wake of the Grenfell Tower disaster.
- Represented the owners in connection with the £18 million development of a new 244 bedroom Marriott Hotel in Heathrow.
- Acting for a US based main contractor in a cross-border dispute in the English and Italian courts relating to the design and installation of a £1.2m commercial kitchen in London.
- Advising The Royal College of Pathologists on the construction of the College’s prestigious new headquarters in Aldgate in the City of London.
Construction and engineering boutique Sheridan Gold LLP acts for large contractors and sub-contractors, as well as consultants and employers, at both national and international levels. It is increasingly active in high-value contentious mandates, including construction litigation, adjudications and international arbitration. Joint practice heads Peter Sheridan and Jonathan Gold collectively have 50 years of specialist experience between them. Jane Ryland is also highly recommended.
Peter Sheridan; Jonathan Gold
Other key lawyers:
‘The practice offers a level of knowledge and experience that you would expect only from a city firm, enhanced by a highly approachable and relaxed approach‘.
‘Peter Sheridan and Jonathan Gold are incredibly experienced and have an excellent legal understanding; they are practical and sensible‘.
‘Jane Ryland is very open and matter-of-fact with her advice, which instils us as clients with great confidence‘.
Ferdinand Bilstein UK
ZVI Construction Co
- Handled an ICC arbitration between a French consultant and an international joint venture contractor arising out of a railway project in Oman.
- Acting for a contractor in adjudication and TCC proceedings to decide a delay and final account dispute with a value of £15m arising out of a hotel project at Heathrow Airport.
- Acting for a sub-contractor in multimillion pound claims in connection with six new Crossrail stations
- Acting for a contractor in a multimillion pound dispute with Network Rail arising from a project to electrify rail networks.
Stevens & Bolton LLP's construction and engineering group sits within the firm's wider real estate practice. It generates a steady flow of contractual and procurement work in relation to high-value projects, and also handles contentious work, with a strong penchant for technical engineering disputes. Practice head Stephen Rockhill, who qualified as a mechanical and electrical engineer before becoming a solicitor, 'combines robustness with wisdom'. Ben Willis, who primarily undertakes non-contentious construction work, joined from Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
Other key lawyers:
‘Stevens & Bolton are clear and transparent communicators who always deliver the right advice‘.
‘By first understanding our particular business ambitions and concerns, they are able to tailor the advice to our needs‘.
‘Stephen Rockhill offers timely, well-informed and innovative solutions to our issues‘.
‘Stephen Rockhill, being a trained engineer and solicitor, is a unique asset to the team‘.
‘Ben Willis stands out for his knowledge‘.
Revitalise Respite Holidays
Royal Horticultural Society
The Institute of Cancer Research
CBRE Managed Services Limited
Kia Motors (UK) Limited
Scitech Engineering Ltd
VX Fiber Limited
- Assisted The Institute of Cancer Research with two large projects this year, including acting in relation to a large laboratory at their Sutton site.
- Acted for a client in relation to a tripartite dispute with an employer and its sub-contractor, as to the correct interpretation of a technical specification to determine whether additional works are within the original contract scope of works or a variation so that additional sums are due.
- Advising the Royal Horticultural Society on the best procurement routes in the context of its large refurbishment/enlargement programme for several sites throughout the country.
- Assisted a pharmaceutical client with reviewing a contract for a major building.
- Advising a hotel client on the design, construction, administration and putting into service of a 22 storey tower block and basement building.
Led by Jane Miles, who is noted for her transactional expertise, Dentons' Milton Keynes office focuses exclusively on non-contentious construction. The majority of the group's notable client list comprises of major developers and fund clients. In addition to advising on the day-to-day construction complexities of live projects, the team assists clients with negotiating contractual changes and drafting bespoke agreements.
‘Dentons’ construction team was skilled at adapting building contracts and consultant appointments to suit our needs; it collaborates seamlessly with the real estate practice‘.
Kier Property Developments Limited
Network Rail Infrastructure Limited
Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Limited
- Advising Verdion on all aspects of the circa £400 million multi-phase and multi-tenanted six million sq. ft. rail and freight logistics development project on 337 acres of greenfield land in Doncaster.
- Acting for Kier Property Developments Limited on a multimillion pound multi-phased, multi-tenanted retail, leisure and trade city development in Reading.
- Acting for Cannock Designer Outlet Limited Partnership on the construction and infrastructure contracts for phase one of the new designer outlet at Cannock, which is under construction.
- Acted for Viridis on the circa £15m redevelopment high-profile letting of commercial premises in London to LinkedIn.
- Advising MM! The Party in relation to their bespoke fit out of new premises, in order for MM! The Party to provide a ‘singing party theatre’.
Hewitsons acts for a wide range of clients on construction projects across the UK, including contractors, developers, investors and consultants, among others. It has established specialist business units, which enables the firm to provide sector-specific advice; one area of strength is the education sector, where the construction department (together with practitioners in ancillary areas, such as planning and real estate) provides bespoke advice to schools and other institutions. In 2018, the firm advised developers, contractors and clients active in the charity and investment sectors on multimillion pound construction contracts. Practice head Tim Richards and Colin Jones both have expertise in contentious and non-contentious matters.
Other key lawyers:
AW James Limited
Perrys East Midlands Limited and Perrys Motor Sales Limited
Homes and Communities Agency
PFI Lighting Limited
British Institute of Interior Design
Nottinghamshire Castle Trust
- The firm recently represented AW James Limited on a pre-letting agreement to let nearly 20,000 square feet of office premises to Shoosmiths solicitors with the construction team in particular negotiating the building contract, warranties, appointments and subcontracts.
- Advised on the expansion of the MK Gallery, which is due to see its exhibition space double and provide new facilities including a cinema and café.
- Advising Oundle School on all aspects of the construction of a new sports centre set to house a 50 metre swimming pool, eight court sports hall and a high quality fitness suite and dance studios.
- Advising new client Velocity1 on the contracts for the delivery and maintenance of structured fibre optic cabling systems (valued in excess of £2.1m), TV distribution systems and a converged network across numerous contracts for the UK’s primary Smart City.
- Assisted Perrys Motor Sales Limited with the construction documentation for two projects, including brand new purpose-built facilities in the centre of Chesterfield and a new car showroom for new facilities in Dover with a combined deal value of £7 million.
Irwin Mitchell's 'responsive and thorough' construction and engineering team acts for clients across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing, energy, public sector and residential development. In addition, the firm's specialist expertise in the education sector attracts numerous complex instructions from higher education institutions. Dispute resolution is an area of recent growth for the team. Practice head Mark Clinton has more than 30 years of construction law experience.
Artisan Real Estate Investors
Brighton & Hove 6th Form College
Paula Rosa Manhattan
Jackson Rowe Group
- The firm is acting for Artisan Bristol City Wall Limited on the negotiation of the development funding agreement and the preparation and negotiation of the professional appointments and building contracts for its proposed landmark development at Nat West Court in Bristol.
- Advised a client on the provision of finance on a high profile project turning a brownfield site into a green, mixed-use neighbourhood comprising low energy homes.
- Advised a client on a dispute with a contractor responsible for building a new hospitality centre.
- Acting for a client in an adjudication against a contract administrator for a claim with a value of over £2 million.
- Advised a client on a five year lucrative contract for surveying services on an offshore windfarm.
BDB Pitmans 'unique' construction and engineering group supports clients at all stages of the construction process, from site acquisition, planning and procurement advice to disputes (including adjudication). Besides residential developers, the team regularly acts for marine engineering and hospitality clients (the firm has key specialisms in the last two sectors). Practice head David Gwillim boasts over 35 years of construction law experience.
‘The team provides the same excellent service as larger firms but with the additions of a personal approach and reasonable fees‘.
‘They are willing to spend time ensuring the client understands the issues, so it can make the most well-informed decision‘.
Commercial Glass (London) Limited
Oxford Homes Limited
Domus (UK) Limited, timber framing contractors
CALA Homes formerly Banner Homes
Pedersen Group, hotels
Frazer-Nash Research Limited, automotive, including Bristol Cars and Metrocab
D+D Rail Limited, rail contractors
Space-Q Studio Limited
Element Six Limited part of the DeBeers Group
- Acting for this residential developer in a prosecution brought by the Health and Safety Executive concerning the alleged breaches of the CDM Regulations 2015 in relation to two construction sites.
- Acting for this Anglo-Malaysian Architectural Practice in successful adjudication proceedings. Obtaining an adjudicator’s Decision.
- Acting for this specialist contractor in connection with various work packages to be carried out at the Matthew Arnold School for Oxfordshire County Council to a value of £1.8m.
- This new client instructed BDB Pitmans LLP to seek recovery of a favourable adjudicator’s Decision by commencing enforcement proceedings in the TCC. The matter went to a fully contested hearing.
- The management arm of CALA Homes. Acting in relation to the head office refurbishment for CALA Homes in England including advising on risk management and drafting a suite of contracts.
Birketts LLP's construction team, which has extensive expertise in 'highly technical and complicated issues', covers development funding, contract negotiations, building transactions and dispute resolution work. In addition to acting for contractors and sub-contractors, the firm generates work from commercial lenders, developers and suppliers. Andrew Rush heads up the team. Associate Carolyn Porter is a specialist in complex adjudications.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team clearly had broad experience in construction matters‘.
‘Carolyn Porter’s practical, pragmatic approach to construction contract advice has been invaluable; thanks to her, we are able to engage more effectively in contract negotiations‘.
- Successfully represented a client in a breach of contract claim against its employer.
- Successfully represented a client in multiple adjudications.
- Successfully represented a client in a final account adjudication.
- Successfully represented a client in relation to a complex cross-border dispute concerning its entitlement to an extension of time under an NEC contract.
- Successfully represented a client in multiple adjudications concerning a final account valuation.
EMW Law LLP
Legal director Derryn Rolfe, who leads EMW Law LLP's construction department, is experienced in both contentious and non-contentious work. In addition to providing procurement advice, the team assists with the negotiation of terms and conditions in construction and engineering contracts, and related risk assessments. On the contentious side, the team is active in litigation, as well as alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as adjudication, expert determination and mediation. The practice has had an increase in mandates connected with the social housing, healthcare and energy sectors.
Santander (PLC, UK Limited and Estates Limited)
Scania GB Limited
Metro Bank Limited
Claymore Phoenix Limited
TXM Rail Limited
Clydesdale Bank PLC
Grand Union Housing Group
- Advising the project managers on their appointment, as well as those of their sub-consultants, in relation to the high-value fit-out of three floors of an iconic City building for the tenant.
- Advising Westgate Healthcare on procurement, drafting and negotiating all construction and associated documents for the refurbishment of a care home in Surrey.
- Acted for TXM Rail Limited in a claim against rail infrastructure company, which resulted in a negotiated settlement.
- Advised Metro Bank Limited on construction documents in respect of security for development funding.
Thomson Snell & Passmore provides comprehensive support at all stages of construction projects (of any size), with the work encompassing project documentation (pre-tender to pre-commencement), project support (in relation to live and recently completed projects) and dispute resolution. Developers, funders, main contractors and sub-contractors are among the clients of the practice. Consultant Chris Whittington heads up the group. Chris Kirby-Turner is the name to note for contentious work.
Other key lawyers:
‘Thomson Snell & Passmore give first-class advice with regard to all contractual matters arising from projects‘.
‘Chris Whittington is a straight-talking legal representative who guides clients through a range of construction issues‘.
‘Chris Kirby-Turner was the main draw of the firm for me‘.
‘Chris Whittington always made himself available to us; we felt secure that we were getting the right advice from him‘.
‘Chris Kirby-Turner is tenacious, methodical, well organised and always makes sure to visit the site so that he has a practical understanding of the issues in question‘.
Avenue Building Company Ltd
Kentish Projects Ltd
OFP Timber Framed Homes Ltd
Stonegrove Refrigeration Services Ltd
Baxall Construction Ltd
Chatham Maritime Trust
Aldermore Bank PLC
GGT Estates Ltd (part of Motorline Group by common ownerhsip)
Charles Edward Ltd
- Advising European ApartHotel Company on full suite of documentation for overseas ApartHotel company in relation to a major London refurbishment project and disputes arising from delays during its implementation.
- Advising a Kent-based fruit grower and distributor in relation to construction documentation for a large fruit-packing and distribution centre.
- Acting for a client in a multi-party international dispute, which concerns works for the design and fit-out of a major UK data centre.
- Acted for household name actor in relation to construction documentation for major London property renovation.
- Acting for a UK-based contractor in relation to a valuation dispute arising from construction works at a European data centre.
The construction practice at Birkett Long LLP assists a wide range of commercial clients, including developers, employers, contractors, subcontractors and consultants. The group drafts contracts and represents clients in adjudications and litigation. Peter Allen is the team head.
Brachers' construction and engineering team generates a regular flow of work from employers, contractors, banks, developers, consultants and insurers. It advises on issues arising at all stages of projects, ranging from inception to completion. The scope of its expertise includes procurement routes, construction and engineering contracts, and dispute resolution. Michael Oatham is a key contact.
Knights plc acquired BrookStreet des Roches in February 2019, which bolstered its construction offering. Its workload includes advice on construction finance documents, building contracts and collateral warranties. On the contentious side, the firm represents clients in adjudications and arbitration, as well as in court proceedings at the Technology and Construction Court. Joe Bellhouse is the name to note.
The 'very friendly group of solicitors' at Palmers is led by 'first-rate construction lawyer' Adam Davis. In 2018, the firm handled a number of contentious matters for contractors, sub-contractors and developers. It also represented an employer client in two particularly high-value disputes. Elsewhere, the team provides specialist construction advice in the context of commercial property transactions.
‘The team undertakes a surprising amount of specialist construction work for a smaller practice‘.
‘Provide very clear and detailed advice; a highly conscientious team‘.
‘Adam Davis is an excellent lawyer; he is thorough, extremely hard working and has the ability to cut through the extras and focus on the points that really matter in a case‘.
‘Adam Davis has an acute awareness of the commercial realities of a case coupled with the ability to provide clear legal advice to his clients‘.
‘I have been enormously impressed by Adam Davis; he is rigorous, dedicated and simply a pleasure to work with‘.
‘I have a close working relationship with Adam Davis; his practical experience of construction is invaluable to client and peers alike‘.
‘Adam Davis has a great eye for detail and is a sound tactician; he is very thorough in his approach to cases‘.
- Represented Meadway Private Clients (Liongate) Limited in an interim payments, final account disputes by way of Adjudication and the successful application for a Freezing Order granted by the TCC against the Defendant. Proceedings are currently being issued against the Defendant to seek to recover the remaining sums of the Final Account not awarded by the Adjudicator.
- Successfully represented Camway Contracts Limited in an adjudication in relation to VAT dispute.
- Acting for Woodmans Construction in a final account dispute on a construction project in Brighton.
- Acting for an employer on two separate construction projects in which there are extensive delays, extension of time, termination issues and defect and incomplete works issues with an estimated combined value of £1m.
Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP's construction offering focuses on purely contentious matters, and is led by dispute resolution specialist Richard Ludlow. The practice is particularly strong in representing clients in adjudications, disputes arising from JCT contracts and construction liability cases. Other key areas of work include contested payment applications, defects claims and applications for time extensions. Another name to note is Dan Sherlock, who has a growing construction practice.
Other key lawyers:
‘Provides efficient and well-informed responses‘.
‘Stewart Gregory is always responsive and approachable; his breadth of knowledge is excellent‘.
NAS Academies Trust
- Advised NAS Academies Trust on development agreement for the construction of a new 78 place special school and for pupils aged 11-19 with autism and learning difficulties, together with community facilities, in Lambeth, London.
At Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP, Southampton-based associate Amy Hodge undertakes non-contentious construction matters for employers, funders and main contractors from the public and private sector. Her work includes reviewing and advising on different forms of building contracts, drafting amendments to construction documentation, and drafting consultant's appointments, warranties and assignments. Simon Lewis in Newcastle is the head of the team nationally.
Other key lawyers:
GLH Hotels Limited
Immediate Media Company London Limited
Old Mutual Wealth Business Services Limited
Ashfield Retail Developments Limited
Church Commissioners for England
New Look Retailers Limited
Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited
University of Portsmouth
The Original Bowling Company Limited
- Instructed by Immediate Media Company to draft and negotiate the full suite of construction agreements in relation to a comprehensive refurbishment to provide high quality space with potential for a further 3,600 sq ft penthouse suite to be added with a new fifth floor.
- Instructed by GLH Hotels Limited on various matters including the updating of their suite of JCT building contracts and standard form of consultant appointment and collateral warranty.
- Instructed by the University of Portsmouth to draft and negotiate the suite of construction agreements for the design and construction of a new sports hall.
- Advise Freedom Sportsline Limited on the construction agreements relating to schemes where it is taking on long term leases following extensive construction and/or refurbishment works carried out by the landlord or Freedom Sportsline Limited as the tenant to the property.
- Appointed by New Look Retailers Limited to draft and negotiate the full suite of construction agreements required for the extension of their existing distribution centre at Lymedale Business Park in Newcastle-under-Lyme.