Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx in South East
The corporate and commercial team at B P Collins LLP provides transactional and commercial advice to clients ranging from family-owned businesses to UK branches of international companies. The group specialises in sectors including recycling and renewable energy, as well as technology, logistics, and pharmaceuticals. Practice group leader Alex Zachary has experience in the waste management and recycling sectors as well as pharma and tech, while Simon Deans specialises in the technology sector. David Smellie provides 'exceptional' advice across various sectors including waste, insurance and entertainment, while Beth Miel has a range of clients from startups to established businesses.
‘The firm provides all-round services which make the firm very unique. The team at B P Collins is always very helpful and knowledgable in their own sector. The team is always very keen to help clients and their peers. They go the extra mile to find the right suitable solution for the client and their peers.’
‘I often work with Beth Miel, whose professionalism is excellent. Miel has extensive experience in the commercial industry and uses her knowledge to find the best commercial solutions for her clients. She has excellent client rapport and has great attention to detail. She will happily go above and beyond for each client and will make them feel like they truly are part of B P Collins.’
‘B P Collins has a very knowledgeable and approachable team. Partners take great care and liaise with colleagues for expert additional advice when required. They provide big firm advice at a local level. Well worth it.‘
Biffa Waste Management Limited (and Biffa group of companies generally)
Clinimed Holdings Limited
Lane4 Management Group Limited
TMD Holdings Limited
Rotom Europe BV
R H Amar & Co Limited
White Light Group Limited
Rico Logistics Limited
The Amitco Company Limited
- Advised Rotom Europe BV in connection with its acquisition of a majority interest in Cargo Pak Limited.
- Acted for R H Amar in connection with the acquisition of the business and assets of Camp Coffee brand.
- Acted for the founder shareholders of Lake Image Systems Limited in the sale of the entire issued share capital to Domino Printing Sciences PLC.
The corporate and TMT team at Dentons is regularly involved in significant international and cross-border transactions, with specialist sectors ranging from automotive to TMT. Christopher Colclough has been promoted to head of corporate, while senior associate Nick Harrison, who leads on the commercial side, has been promoted to head of TMT in the Milton Keynes base. Newly promoted partner Faye Garvey focuses on private M&A, joint ventures, and corporate reorganisations; automotive lead Francesca Bettermann was recently promoted to counsel, while senior associate Matthew Wilmot is another key member of the team. New additions have included associate Ryan Chia, who joined from Tollers LLP in June 2019, and associate Fasil Hussain, who joined from Neves.
‘The team is very professional, honest, available, and accessible.‘
‘Fine command of the law in the area we were dealing with. Matthew Wilmot has been the perfect fit for our requirements. He is easy to work with and neatly coordinated the other team members’ input.’
‘My experience of Dentons has been of exceptional service, tailored to my specific needs, reliability coupled with kindness and, when necessary, humour.’
‘Dentons is well known for its in-depth knowledge of certain industries, particularly banking.’
Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
Marshall Motor Holdings plc
Silverstone Circuits Limited
John Lewis Partnership
Group 1 Automotive UK Limited
Energie Corporation Limited (founders of)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
Sharjah Islamic Bank
TOTAL Lindsey Oil Refinery Limited
FMC Friction Solutions Limited
Slough Urban Renewal LLP
Euro Food Brands
Canopy Growth Corporation
- Advised Italian client Codess on its first acquisitions of care homes in the UK.
- Advised Sainsbury’s and Argos on agreements with NCR for the supply and maintenance of business critical hardware (self-service checkouts and in-store tablets).
- Advised the founders of the Energie Group on its sale to Bridges.
EMW Law LLP
EMW Law LLP primarily focuses on mid-market transactions involving cross-border elements, often advising management teams on buy-outs and private equity-backed transactions. It frequently advises shareholders on disposals, owners and management teams on funding, and buyers on acquisitions. Members of the practice have sector experience in food and drink, healthcare, and start-up companies. Practice head Ian Mabbutt specialises in banking and finance aspects of corporate transactions, while Matthew Holman leads on IT contracts. Simon Arkell and Ian Morris focus on corporate, M&A, and private equity.
‘As a firm, they are commercial and pragmatic and I have found them very supportive over the life of a transaction. They are always available and have a great depth in their team resources.’
‘The team is always a pleasure to work alongside — friendly, with a keen eye for detail, a commercial mindset, and act promptly on matters.‘
‘Simon Arkell epitomises all that is great about EMW. He is unfalteringly supportive, pragmatic, and commercial. He is never afraid to tell me when I’ve got it wrong and is prepared to work through the most complex and intricate structures to make a transaction work.’
MacIntyre Hudson LLP
Business Growth Fund
- Retained by Rightmove to provide support and assistance with general commercial matters, including IT matters and GDPR-compliance.
- Acted on the equity side for Growthdeck Limited in its property joint venture with Buckingham Asset Management, creating a initial property offering to the Growthdeck network of private investors, valued at £2.5m.
- Acted for management shareholders of DB Symmetry on the sale of the company to Tritax for £370m.
Operating out of Milton Keynes, Freeths LLP advises clients in the drinks, hospitality, healthcare, and leisure sectors on matters relating to complex deals, refinancings, restructurings, and acquisitions. Practice leader Jonathan Hambleton is an expert in refinancings, restructurings, and acquisitions for complex matters. Director James Cowell comes highly recommended.
Other key lawyers:
‘Freeths provides top-quality advice at cost-effective rates. The team is pragmatic, very user-friendly, and focused on solutions.’
‘Their strength comes in their expertise in many different aspects of the law. You may hire a commercial lawyer but you get the whole team behind them including IP, tax, etc. All worked together seamlessly.‘
‘Their depth of experience and wealth of knowledge is unrivaled. In particular, their wide and varied corporate and commercial knowledge, twinned with their professionalism keeps their customers on the front foot, best protecting their interests. Their team is rounded, vastly experienced, good at listening to understand the detail, and swift to analyse the available options. We’ve found them engaging, proactive, and knowledgeable when compared to other firms in the same or similar fields.’
‘The team is superb, professional, knowledgeable, and primarily proactive. Their advice is first class, up to date and clear, first time every time.’
‘They work flexibly according to our needs, respond quickly, and listen to our objectives. We have built up a level of trust in their work and don’t feel like they are constantly looking to earn additional fees.’
‘The corporate team at Freeths presents a rare combination of technical capability and human touch. This ability to build trust gives clients huge comfort that their best interests are being represented. This is within a wrapper of professionalism and responsiveness; the availability of the team, their speed of response, and regularity of communication is the best I have ever worked with.’
London Luton Airport
Wells and Co.
Ink and Toner Recycling
Speedline Taxi Ltd.
The Restaurant Group
The Laine Pub Company Ltd.
BLC Leather Technology Centre
Metro Supply Chain Inc.
Business Growth Fund
Frosts Garden Centres
Innovate Energy Solutions
The Sports Office UK Ltd.
- Advised AFI Group and its management. on the acquisition of Rutland Partners’ equity stake and loan notes from Pricoa Private Capital, with an investment of £60m.
- Advised the management team on the (in excess of £30m) BIMBO of Pebbles HoldCo Ltd. by Ardenton Care Holdings Ltd.
- Advised The Laine Pub Company Ltd on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital in Smithy Inns Ltd.
IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett)
Acting for clients across Uxbridge, Reading, and London, IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett) advises multinational businesses on cross-border matters relating to M&A and general corporate issues. The team's lawyers are active in corporate finance, advising banks on restructurings, as well as real estate acquisitions and reorganisations. Practice leader Adam Dowdney is known for his transactional work. Harriet Jones was promoted to partner in May 2019, while senior solicitor Ami Bhatt was recruited in September 2019 after a spell in-house.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team has provided a range of advice over a number of years. They have been able to cover a wide spectrum of issues whilst maintaining a personal touch and continued partner contact. They have sufficient resources to advise across all aspects of law relevant to an SME, and were particularly helpful through a sale process to a larger corporate.’
‘We worked with Adam Dowdney on the sale of a business. He was able to explain key issues in a straightforward manner, and went above and beyond to get the deal over the line. Despite a huge volume of work they were accessible 24/7 and always adopted a common sense approach and friendly manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.’
Renault UK/Renault Retail Group
Trans-Siberian Gold plc
Secure Trust Bank
- Acted for selling individuals and worked with the solicitors acting for a private equity investor selling shares in an IT service provider to a Japanese-owned technology company.
- Advised on a pre-sale restructuring and exercise of EMI options prior to the sale of the entire issued share capital of an infrastructure specialist company to M Group Services Ltd.
- Advised the shareholders of a specialist health and sport supplements business on the sale of the group to MCI Health Investments Ltd.
Moorcrofts LLP provides transactional work for multinational organisations on M&A, share capital reorganisations, demergers and tax-driven issues. Members of the practice often advise US or other overseas clients in respect of their UK subsidiaries or groups, as well as for technology start-ups. Practice co-head Teri Hunter is 'very responsive', undertaking complex casework involving cross-border and international M&A, corporate restructuring, and buy-outs. 'Proactive' practice co-head Andrew Katz focuses on IT, corporate law, and IP issues related to corporate matters. Adam Forder joined as corporate solicitor from Mackrell Turner Garrett in March 2019 while Tim Astley was promoted to partner in April 2019.
‘Moorcrofts is a firm that quickly established its credibility and was able to very effectively work with our management team and our other advisers, extracting concessions from much larger firms, for example, a Big 4 accountancy practice. All members of staff at Moorcrofts, from the office administrators to the senior partners are friendly, approachable, and professional with both a clear focus on the task in hand and a good sense of humour. They each give the impression that you are their most valued client!‘
‘Specialist advice was offered where required from other members of the in-house team, for example, property, legal DD, and employment law. Teri Hunter quickly grasped our objectives and the project timescale and was able to effectively engage with other professional advisers on both sides of the transaction, which was further complicated by the fact that the purchasers were in the USA, and the Moorcrofts team embraced the challenge of working to a tight timescale and difference in the timeline.‘
‘Teri Hunter is a very sharp and clear communicator. She rapidly identified an alternative approach to the deal and ran rings around the other parties’ lawyer in a telephone conversation.’
MCSA Group Limited
App Annie Inc
Underground Vaults & Storage Limited
Nightingales Investments Limited – Project Jump
BIMBO of People Group Holdings Limited/The People Group Limited
Big Sky Partnership Limited
Hygiene Group Limited
Mathematical Market Research
Mascioni Associati International (MAI)
- Advised the shareholders of MCSA Group in its sale to Park Place Technologies for a multi-million-pound sum.
- Advised Underground Vaults & Storage Limited on its second multi-million-pound acquisition this year.
- Provided commercial assistance in negotiating production agreements with international fashion brands and advised on intellectual property matters arising from rights releases.
Tollers LLP has a track record of advising on management buy-outs and M&A mandates for owner-managed businesses in the mid-market across the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire areas, following the acquisition of BBW Law. Additionally, the practice has now taken larger offices in Stevenage. Craig Harrison covers corporate and M&A transactions, primarily for medium-sized companies. Senior associate Rebecca Briam joined in December 2019, solicitor Saiqa Sarwar joined from Shakespeare Martineau LLP in November 2019, and solicitor Ana-Maria Badeanu joined from Spratt Endicott in August 2019.
Mini Athletics Limited
The Rochmills Group (also trading as Hampton Healthcare Group)
Parallel UK Limited
Photo-Me International plc
Drax UK Limited
Sintetica UK Limited
Vizion Wealth LLP
- Acted for a management buy-out team in connection with its £12m acquisition in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Acted for a firm of independent financial advisers on the sale of their company to a national aggregator for a multi-million pound consideration.
- Acted for the owner of a self-storage business in relation to a share sale with a consideration in excess of £10m.
Sherrards Solicitors LLP advises local, national, and international clients on M&A and disposals, as well as providing regulatory advice for private equity transactions. The team works closely with the wider firm's employment and litigation departments. Practice co-head and partner Leigh Head is central to the firm's corporate and M&A offering, handling private equity transactions and financial and corporate restructurings. Practice co-head Jean-Paul Da Costa acts as legal counsel, notary public, and business adviser for CIS-based companies for IP and IT matters. Geraldine Fabre specialises in M&A, equity funding, joint ventures, corporate finance and restructurings, while recently promoted partner Kiall Bagnell is also recommended.
Other key lawyers:
‘Sherrards were recommended to me by my accountant and I found their work excellent in the sale of my business. I would have no hesitation in recommending this law firm to any of my business associates or friends.’
‘Leigh Head and his team were outstanding, with good advice and attention to detail.’
‘The team and partners are responsive, commercially minded, and always give sensible advice.’
Winkworth Franchising Limited
- Advising Winkworth Franchising Limited on acquisitions and disposals, as well as reviewing and updating both sales and lettings franchise agreements.
Shoosmiths LLP's corporate team advise on a broad range of matters, including private equity, venture capital and M&A. It is particularly well-known for its expertise in the technology, healthcare, education, and leisure sectors. Sanjeev Sharma heads up the corporate teams in Milton Keynes and Thames Valley, working alongside Amit Nayyar, who focuses on private equity investments, and Robin Webb, who advises clients primarily in the automotive and financial services sectors. Partner Claire Checketts was promoted in May 2019. Additionally, Chris Northway joined as solicitor from Shakespeare Martineau LLP and Matthew Ward joined as solicitor from EMW Law LLP in December 2019.
‘Very client focused with a deep understanding of our sector and what is important to us.’
‘Sanjeev Sharma is pragmatic, client-focussed and has a real understanding of what is important to us.’
‘The Shoosmiths team is pragmatic in its approach as well as responsive and hard working.’
‘A very strong team who provide sound commercial advice throughout a businesses life cycle, they always maintain the ability to do the day to day matters exceptionally well and also deal with all manner of complexity during transactions and disputes and maintain their high quality practical advice.’
‘Have all been very easy to work with, give clear concise advise, return calls and make themselves available to assist.’
‘The commercial team are approachable, very responsive and expert at what they do.’
‘The team are experienced, pragmatic and have a wide breadth of expertise meaning that there is always an appropriate lawyer available.’
‘Robin Webb is approachable, experienced and very knowledgeable.’
Lloyds Development Capital/ LDC (Managers) Limited
Business Growth Fund
Rothschild (Five Arrows Principle Investments)
Foundation Investment Partners LP
NVM Private Equity LLP
Norland Capital LP
Horizon Capital (including Carewatch)
The Marshall Group
New Mountain Capital LLC
Honda Motor Europe
Nissan Motor Co. Ltd
Travelodge Hotels Limited
- Acted for Horizon Capital (formerly Lyceum) on a targeted sale process of Milton Keynes-based Carewatch Group’s business units, valued at £20m.
- Advised Gravity Global Limited on their initial group restructure and acquisition of Gravity London Limited, the concurrent acquisition of JJ Marketing Limited (with financing for both matters provided by Beechbrook Capital) and subsequent bolt-on acquisition of Further Digital Marketing Ltd.
- Advised Downing LLP on investments into Magnus Care Group Limited in connection with the funding of the acquisition of various resident care homes across England and Scotland, alongside Care Concern Group, valued at £52m.
In Watford, the two specialist corporate and commercial teams at VWV work with clients ranging from international banks and local family-run businesses to national technology start-ups, advising on commercial contracts and transactional corporate matters, restructuring, IP protection, and privacy and data protection. Practice leader Richard Phillips specialises in M&A and corporate finance, as well as providing advice to LLPs and banks on corporate aspects of lending in the SME sector. Samantha Chaney comes highly recommended; Matthew Wolton and Thomas Dick joined from Knights plc and DLA Piper, respectively.
Other key lawyers:
‘VWV has a partnership approach to helping our business grow. They are available on request for ad hoc advice and without needing formal instructions before starting work. They are also very pragmatic and solution-orientated on their approach to property matters.‘
‘VWV is a diverse team that offers great client service. With such diversity, we have had all our legal issues met since we began using the firm a few years ago.’
Alten Europe SA
Computacenter (UK) Ltd
ESRI (UK) Ltd
Green and Fortune Ltd
Fox Funding LLP
Makita UK Ltd
Sigma Pharmaceuticals plc
Santander UK plc
Storm Technologies Ltd
Sabien Technology Ltd
TM Robotics (Europe) Ltd
Techna International Ltd
- Advised Alten Europe SA on the acquisition of an international group of companies involved in software development for the automotive industry, valued at approximately £19m.
- Advised Computacenter (UK) Ltd on the acquisition of the IT asset disposal business RDC.
- Advised client on investment in a new London restaurant venture.
2020 was the centenary year for Machins Solicitors LLP, which offers the full range of advice to small businesses, start-ups and multinationals. The team, which boasts sector specialisms in areas such as aviation and aviation finance, is co-led by 'absolute gem' Mark Pelopida, who leads on the aviation side of the practice, dealing frequently with multijurisdictional issues and complex IT contract negotiations. He works in tandem with Jon Alvarez, who has expertise in M&A, corporate governance, and IT-related contracts.
Other key lawyers:
‘We were recommended to Machins by our accountants. We used their services for the sale of our business. They acted very professionally with great attention to detail. Mark Pelopida dealt with us almost exclusively, keeping us informed of progress and providing excellent advice. All went very smoothly with the right advice.‘
‘I was provided straightforward, well-explained advice with a highly professional approach.’
‘Mark Pelopida is an absolute gem: pragmatic, level-headed, you always feel you’re in safe hands no matter the issue.‘
‘The practice has a feeling of a full-service firm without the London capital costs. Machins comes across as engaged locally with expertise and with enough resources to get the job done.’
‘Machins Solicitors have a raft of expertise to call upon when dealing with either corporate matters or personal affairs. They communicate efficiently and are so personable, explaining complex issues in layman’s terms, providing the confidence you need to make the right decisions. I would highly recommend Machins.’
‘Mark Pelopida recently assisted our firm with the sale of our business to a very large PLC company. Without Mark’s personal care we would not have got through the enormous challenge as the purchasing company did not make it easy for us. The support, guidance, and attention to detail that Mark Pelopida delivered was outstanding and reassuring every step of the way. Without Mark at our side, we would not have got the sale across the line.’
SA Law LLP
SA Law LLP advises on a wide range of corporate matters, such as M&A, restructuring, private equity, management buyouts and buy-ins and corporate finance. The practice has sectoral expertise in retail, real estate and marketing, amongst others. Practice head Vincent Billings focuses on strategic restructurings and demergers.
Core UK Limited
Ignite Marketing (UK) Limited
- Completed the acquisition of two companies valued at £14m.
- Advised client on the complex demerger of several companies from a property development group, so the property assets within the group were owned by the shareholders separately, as opposed to being part of a group structure.
- Led a team in restructuring a property investment business. The matter involved 14 separate parties plus their associated trusts, and was valued at £20m.
Shakespeare Martineau LLP advises clients in the fields of professional services, energy, healthcare, veterinary, hospitality and IT on a range of corporate and commercial matters. Practice head Mark Thompson has expertise in the buying and selling of companies, while also providing commercial support to businesses. His clients include family businesses and others in the hotels and leisure, construction, and IT sectors.
Focus Hotels Management Limited
Blue Chip Customer Engineering Limited
Light Indemnity Solutions Limited
XY Media Limited
Shulman PSC Limited
- Acted for the executive management team of Equity Development in relation to the management buyout of Equity Development Limited.
- Acted for the shareholders in relation to the sale of the entire issued share capital of Simply Education Holdings Limited.
- Acted for Blue Chip Customer Engineering Limited in relation to the negotiation of a long term master services agreement with a leading prudential society.
Taylor Walton LLP boasts a growing international transactions practice that advises both regional and international clients across multiple jurisdictions, notably in the United States. It has particular specialisms in accountancy practice sales and acquisitions. Head of corporate Jeremy Brockis primarily focuses on M&A, joint ventures, and shareholder agreements; head of commercial Mike Pettit is experienced in M&A, corporate recovery, and corporate finance.
Capita Group plc
Bank of Ireland
Campaign for Real Ale
Comline Auto Parts
Pet Food UK
Cross Pens Inc
Star Cargo Group
- Advised Acopia Group in share acquisition of Interlink Packaging (UK).
- Advised Farnborough Tool Hire on share acquisition of Contractors Equipment Hire.
- Advised Majithia Consulting in share acquisition of Herts Signs & Graphics Ltd.
Operating out of St Albans, Debenhams Ottaway advises clients across a wide range of sectors, such as healthcare and charities, amongst others, on M&A, shareholder and investment agreements, and share schemes. Working closely with the private wealth team, it has additional experience in wealth planning and disposals for high-net-worth-individuals, as well as corporate and finance transactions. Practice co-head Louise Attrup specialises in restrictive covenants and data theft. Practice co-head and recently promoted partner Andrew Yates has a 'pragmatic approach' and advises charity, banking, and private wealth clients on commercial agreements, acquisitions, and share buy-backs.
‘The practice has consistently evidenced its ability to support a wide variety of legal work. The practice has proved its agility and flexibility to provide support for any request we have made, in some cases new territory for us, and the expert advice has been essential. Above all the service from all members of the team has been excellent and more importantly consistent.’
‘Louise Attrup has always met our need to be able to ensure we are compliant to employment legislation, protecting employees and the business’ rights as applicable within the law. She is open and honest in reviewing any situation. Where this is a segregated employment issue, reviewing the facts and being clear on the rights of all parties and appropriate course of action for a certain set of circumstances. There has not been an occasion where we have posed a need for advice that this hasn’t been readily available. This speaks volumes about her expertise.’
‘The firm was recommended to us by a UK affiliate as very competent, transparent, and efficient. This was the case. They deliver good work product on time and on budget.’
Jeeves Holdings Ltd
Veruth Holdings Ltd
Europa Components & Equipment plc
Squad Security UK Ltd
Crohn’s & Colitis UK
- Advised a longstanding equity/angel investment client injecting capital in a start-up venture.
- Acted for a secured creditor on an insolvency matter regarding the Burningnights Group.
- Acted in a director/shareholder dispute and advised on a buyback of shares.
Howes Percival LLP 's corporate team received a major boost in 2020 with the return of ex-partner Andrew Harris from Dentons, where he had led the Milton Keynes corporate and commercial practice. The team acts for family-owned businesses and larger multinational corporates, as well as private equity funders and management teams interested in primary and secondary buyouts. It has extensive expertise in acting for owners selling their businesses, particularly to foreign-based buyers. The practice also covers banking, restructures, acquisitions and disposals. In May 2019, Daniel Banton was promoted to practice head; he specialises in M&A and restructurings. Gerald Couldrake advises on joint ventures and commercial contracts, while Edward Lee's primary practice is in M&A, undertaking complicated cross-border transactions. Partner Ian Illseric joined from Deutsche Bank in December 2019.
The shareholders of MAC Consulting Limited
Craft Leisure Limited
Milton Keynes College
- Reorganisation of a loan note structure in relation to £20m of notes, including advice in relation to security, assignment, effects of subordination and novation.
- Advised in relation to the application for the government’s IoT programme, including advice relating to procurement, charity law, setting up subsidiaries, collaboration agreement, pensions, and restructuring.
- Sale of shares in Kennedy Scott Limited to FedCap UK Limited, an SPV set up by the US charity as parent to make the acquisition.
Longmores Solicitors LLP advises clients on commercial agreements, relating to IP, data protection and IT, as well as business process outsourcing agreements. Former Weightmans LLP principal associate Michael Budd recently joined the firm as company commercial head; he now works alongside Rina Sond, who generally acts for owner-managers of medium-sized companies and has IP commercial contract expertise. Thomas Knight also joined the team from Tindall Riley & Co in December 2019.
‘Rina Sond is an excellent solicitor. Very professional and helpful. She gave us excellent advice.’
Andusia Recovered Fuels Ltd
Pulse Healthcare Ltd
Frontline Staffing Ltd
Fusion Global Development Holdings Ltd
Intercake UK Ltd
HP Tuner Europe Ltd
Fibreclear Analytical ltd
- Acted for a group of recruitment companies in the healthcare sector with various commercial contracts to assist their expansion into the health and wellbeing services sector.
- Acting for Chugai Pharma UK Ltd and Chugai Pharma Europe Ltd in relation to various commercial contracts and general commercial and GDPR issues around business activities.
- Advised Fusion Global Development Holdings Ltd on sale of entire issued share capital of Fusion Stanmore Ltd, valued at £600,000.
Neves advises clients on matters ranging from business structuring and sales and purchases to franchising and GDPR amongst others. Practice head Stewart Matthews is known to be 'responsive, positive and commercially astute', and assists clients including health and education organisations on matters including general commercial agreements and commercial property-related documentation. Solicitor Kim Sayer joined the team in October 2019 and advises businesses on assets acquisitions, share purchases, and disposal and franchising agreements.
Other key lawyers:
‘We have used the services of Stewart Matthews for many years and he advises us on all commercial matters under UK law. We have found him to be extremely responsive, personable and able to explain sometimes complex legal matters clearly. We have built up a strong trust relationship with him and would not consider another competitor for commercial law advice.’
‘The whole team is very responsive. They are happy to take your call and return calls when required. Deadlines have not been missed and they have a very commercial and pragmatic approach.’
‘Stewart Matthews and his team respond quickly to queries, are professional in all matters and offer exceptional service.‘