Allen & Gledhill LLP has one of the leading capital markets practices in the market. Testament to its standing is the impressive track record in innovative and first-of-their-kind equity and debt deals in Singapore. On the equity capital markets (ECM) front, the team showcases strong capabilities in initial public offerings (IPOs) and listings on the Singapore Exchange, and is also well placed to guide clients in dual listings on securities exchanges in other jurisdictions. Medium term note programmes, convertible bonds and Islamic finance matters on behalf of issuers, arrangers, and investors are among the key areas of focus for the department in the debt capital markets space (DCM). Recent highlights have included advising on the first trio of SPAC listings in the market, the introduction of real estate investment trusts (REITs) and business trusts – an area in which the team has ‘strong industry knowledge and experience‘ – and issuance of green bonds and sustainability-linked notes. Managing partner Jerry Koh heads up the REITs practice, while Tan Tze Gay oversees ECM work, focusing on IPOs in Singapore, regional and international exchanges. Leading the DCM group, Margaret Chin acts for financial institutions, statutory boards, local and foreign corporations. Corporate finance specialist Yeo Wico has a wealth of experience in IPOs, bond offerings and business trusts-related mandates. Long Pee Hua maintains a broad practice spanning REITs, business trusts and capital markets.
Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms in Singapore
Other key lawyers:
‘The team has exceptional and unique qualities in client services delivery. In particular, the team has very strong industry knowledge and experience in the REITs sector and hence is able to carry out advisory work on any corporate actions or general matters with proficiency, competence and professionalism.’
‘Jerry Koh (Managing Partner) is very dedicated and committed in ensuring that the client’s needs is well taken care of. He would always ensure that lines of communication remain open and he is very responsive and attentive to his clients. He is an exceptional leader with great personality and a wealth of knowledge.’
‘Long Pee Hua (Partner) has been very helpful in addressing the client’s needs. She has displayed professionalism and expertise in all our engagements with her.’
‘Tze Gay Tan and her team are professional, prompt and on top of their craft. A pleasure to work with them, especially with their commercial mindset to assist clients.’
‘Gave practical and prompt advice. Strong execution ability.’
‘Margaret Chin and Fabian Tan are recommended.’
- Advised two cornerstone investors S$200m initial public offering and listing of Vertex Technology Acquisition Corporation Ltd on the Mainboard of the Singapore ExchangeSecurities Trading Limited.
- Assisted Digital Core REIT Management Pte. Ltd. in the US$977m initial public offering of Digital Core REIT.
- Advised National Environment Agency on the establishment of its S$3bn multicurrency medium term note programme and issue of S$350m 1.67per cent. notes due 2031 and S$1.3bn 2.50 per cent. notes due 2051 under the Programme.
A first choice for capital markets matters in Singapore, WongPartnership LLP has the experience and resources to handle complex debt and equity transactions, including innovative deals in this space. The firm, which draws on the expertise of lawyers based across the Asia Pacific region, is seasoned at acting as international counsel for issuers in South East Asia, including Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia. Advising underwriters and issuers on public and private placements, including primary and secondary listings on the Singapore Exchange, is a core area of focus for the team, which is also regularly engaged in IPOs of REITs and Business Trusts. The group stands out for its extensive experience in DCM transactions, covering retail structured notes, sustainability-linked products and convertible and exchangeable bonds. Choon Yuen Hui, who focuses on debt offerings, securitisations and financial services regulatory compliance, jointly leads the team with Gail Ong, who is proficient in U.S. registered and Rule 144A/Reg S equity and debt offerings by issuers throughout Southeast Asia. Chee Shan Long is sought by corporates and financial institutions on a range of equity mandates, while Karen Yeoh is recommended for cross-border capital markets transactions. Trevor Chuan is another key practitioner in the DCM market.
‘The capital markets team has a strong track record of deals. The partners help us navigate all the deal complexities and legal issues.’
‘Karen Yeoh – I worked with her on a recent multijurisdictional IPO deal and she was super helpful in navigating all the material issues and complexity executing the transaction.’
‘Strong bench of partners who are reliable, accessible and technically sound. Always pleasant to work with and commercially minded.’
‘I work with the partners Hui Choon Yuen and Trevor Chuan. They are hands-on, approachable. Other than knowing their areas of speciality well, they are willing to commit time and efforts in market initiatives and industry projects (such as IBOR transition), thus benefiting the community.’
‘Trevor Chuan has been the driving force and legal pillar for whom we have retain WongPartnership LLP for our debt capital market matters for more than a decade. As DCM matters are usually time-sensitive, it is very important for us to have a dedicated and meticulous lawyer like Trevor who is so well-versed in our GMTN Programme, so familiar with our DCM legacy, and possess the quality to weave work into our values and culture.’
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
China International Capital Corporation (Singapore) Pte. Limited
DBS Bank Ltd.
Citigroup Global Markets Singapore Pte. Ltd.
ESR Funds Management (S) Limited
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Alliance Healthcare Group Limited
First Sponsor Group Limited
Frasers Property AHL Limited and Frasers Property Limited
Lendlease Retail Investments 3 Pte. Ltd.
Allgreen Treasury Pte. Ltd. / Allgreen Properties Limited
Cathay Pacific Airways
- Acted for J.P. Morgan (S.E.A.) Limited, the sole issue manager, in the listing by way of introduction of CapitaLand Investment Limited on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Acted for BofA Securities (Merrill Lynch (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.), Citigroup Global MarketsvSingapore Pte. Ltd. and DBS Bank Ltd. as the joint issue managers, global coordinators, bookrunners and underwriters in the initial public offering and listing of Digital Core REIT on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange.
- Advised Olam International Limited on its outstanding debt capital markets obligations and its liability management exercise.
Dedicated to debt and equity capital markets, as well as REITs-related transactions, the team at Drew & Napier LLC provides well-rounded advice to clients, which range from issuers, underwriters and selling shareholders, in a variety of domestic and international deals. Benefitting from solid working relationships with regulators, the firm attracts instructions from foreign companies looking to list in Singapore, and is also a popular destination for domestic corporates listing abroad given its cross-border capabilities. IPOs, reverse takeovers, rights issues and other equity-linked deals feature heavily in the team’s workload, which is also populated by an array of DCM mandates. The practice is under the joint leadership of Steven Lo and Gary Wan, both of whom undertake capital markets and M&A work. Debt capital markets specialist Renu Menon advises on transactional and regulatory matters. Pei Tong Ng is another name to note for debt and equity offerings.
‘The team is very versed in listco-related work. They are capable to deliver the relevant solutions in a timely matter.’
‘The firm is experienced in dealing with SGX officers and facilitates the discussion on the corporate change.’
Tuan Sing Limited
Tam Jai International Co. Limited
China Mining International Limited
The Trendlines Group Ltd
Manhattan Resources Limited
OSIM International Ltd
Sarine Technologies Limited
Achieva Limited (now known as SUTL Enterprise Limited)
Lonza Group Ltd
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc
Summit Power International Pte Ltd
Ocean International Capital Limited
Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd
Sea Cove Limited
Haidilao International Holding Ltd.
CSE Global Ltd
Don Agro International Limited
Astaka Holdings Limited
Broadway Industrial Group Limited
- Acted as the legal advisor on Singapore law to Tam Jai International Co. Limited, a Hong Kong-based F&B company, in its Initial Public Offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, which raised about HK$1bn.
- Acted for Tuan Sing in relation to its update of documents under Tuan Sing’s S$900 million multicurrency medium term note programme, tender offer exercise for outstanding Series 003 Notes, issuance of S$200m Series 004 Notes, and redemption of outstanding Series 003 Notes following tender exercise
- Acted for Heliconia Capital Management Pte Ltd in its US$112m emergency loan to Pacific International Lines and an equity and debt investment of up to US$600m into the Pacific International Lines Group as part of PIL’s debt restructuring.
At Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP, the capital markets team’s ‘strength comes from its well-rounded team of professionals‘ who handle the entire spectrum of debt, equity and hybrid instruments. Its diverse client roster is comprised of issuers, issue managers, underwriters and originators seeking advice on initial offerings, listing of companies, REITs and business trusts on the Mainboard and Catalist of the Singapore Exchange. Other areas of expertise for the group include first-of-their-kind catastrophe bond transactions in Singapore, cross-border deals covering the APAC region and beyond, as well as sustainability-linked bonds. An uptick in demands related to SPACs listings resulted in the creation of a SPACs multidisciplinary group, providing assistance in relation to SPAC structuring, financing arrangements for SPAC mergers and reporting requirements. Chia Kim Huat is a name to note for secondary and dual listings, while Evelyn Wee stands out for her wealth of experience in IPOs. Lee Xin Mei leads on debt transactions, while Tan Mui Hui is well versed in secondary and pre-IPO fund raising exercises. Chi Tern Hoon is regularly retained by SGX-ST listed issuers on continuing obligations and compliance issues. Raymond Tong ‘provides deep practical experience and know-how in ECM transactions‘.
‘The capital markets teams led by Raymond Tong and Hoon Chi Tern respectively are experienced and practical in their structuring and solutions. They are committed to completing any one deal they are involved in.’
‘Raymond Tong and Hoon Chi Tern are approachable and readily available for any general queries we may have regarding capital markets. The same hospitality applies even for non-capital markets queries, whereby they would unhesitatingly refer us to the right lawyer to direct the queries we may have.’
‘Tan Mui Hui stands out for her ability to stay cool under fire. Poised and knowledgeable, you would want her on your side in any battle.’
‘It goes without saying that the ECM/ DCM teams in Rajah & Tann have the technical and practical expertise and know-how in capital markets matters. But what gives them an edge at present over the other big players in the SG legal market is a hunger to go out of the way to attract and serve clients. They want a bigger piece of the market share and are well poised to achieve this target. They have also shown a commitment to developing capabilities in technical law in areas such as block chain, AI, and growing a network in SEA legal partners in a way that is currently more obvious than the other bigger legal players.’
‘Raymond Tong (ECM) – senior partner who provides deep practical experience and know-how in ECM transactions. Lee Xin Mei (DCM) – approachable, helpful and shows great intuition in addressing clients’ needs. Tan Mui Hui (ECM) – commits time and effort to addressing clients’ queries, particularly in innovative areas such as security token offerings.’
‘The team is very knowledgeable, responsive and is willing to guide the client through the transaction and ensure that the transaction is completed successfully.’
‘Rajah & Tann’s strength comes from its well-rounded team of professionals who covers almost all aspect of the law, and all senior partners come with good regional experience.’
Bridgetown 2 Holdings Limited
Nanyang Technological University
Startree Investments Pte. Ltd.
DBS Bank Ltd.
TML Holdings Pte. Ltd.
PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk
Citigroup Global Markets Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited
OUE Lippo Healthcare Limited
CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd
AEM Holdings Ltd.
Hong Leong Asia Investments Pte. Ltd.
United Overseas Bank Limited / UOB Kay Hian Private Limited
Leader Environmental Technologies Limited
BRC Asia Limited
Blumont Group Ltd.
CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Koh Brothers Eco Engineering Limited
SAC Capital Private Limited
Trans-China Automotive Holdings Limited
Metech International Limited
- Advising Bridgetown 2 Holdings Limited, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) formed by Pacific Century Group and Thiel Capital LLC, in respect of its proposed merger with PropertyGuru Pte. Ltd. into a combined company with an equity value of approximately US$1.78bn and the proposed listing of the combined company on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Advised Nanyang Technological University on the establishment of its S$1bn multi-currency medium term note programme , and its subsequent issuance of S$650m 2.185 per cent. sustainability-linked notes due 2036.
- Advised DBS Bank in respect of the renounceable underwritten rights issue of up to 18,833,468,826 new ordinary shares in the capital of Sembcorp Marine Ltd to raise gross proceeds of approximately S$1.5bn to strengthen its financial position and accelerate its pivot towards clean energy.
Providing legal support in the full range of capital markets matters in Singapore and across the region, Shook Lin & Bok LLP houses two distinct subgroups focused on debt and equity transactions respectively. Bringing together practitioners with extensive experience in cross-border deals, the firm is retained by a range of companies, financial advisors and boards of directors on the equity side, and is also well placed to assist in REITs matters, having been involved in the majority of related IPOs in Singapore and follow-up transactions. On the DCM front, the team stands out for its track record in retail structured note programmes, securitisations and structured finance. With over two decades of experience in DCM work, Marilyn See advises on debt issuance programmes and securitisation involving a range of asset classes. Gwendolyn Gn is a key contact for equity transactions; her areas of expertise cover domestic IPOs and dual listings on the Singapore and Hong Kong stock exchange.
Other key lawyers:
‘The capital markets team in Shook Lin & Lin specialises in IPO work and we have worked together for many years. They are very experienced in advising both the clients and issue managers on the legal matters.’
‘Tan Wei Shyan is very hands-on. He is responsive and able to provide solutions to issues that arise in the course of our work.’
- Acted as legal counsel to DBS Bank Ltd and United Overseas Bank Limited (as arrangers) and Intertrust (Singapore) Ltd (as notes trustee, principal paying agent, transfer agent and registrar) in connection with the establishment of the S$1bn notes programme by Perpetual (Asia) Limited (in its capacity as trustee of Boustead Industrial Fund) and the issuance of S$55m 7% notes due 2031 (Series 1 Notes) pursuant to the Programme.
- Advised DBS Bank Ltd and United Overseas Bank Limited, as the joint lead managers and bookrunners, on the issue of S$250m 1.49% notes due 2028 by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd under its S$2bn Multicurrency Medium Term Note Programme.
- Acted as counsel to the arrangers (DBS, HSBC and SCB) in relation to the update of the S$2m Multicurrency Medium Term Note Programme of Changi Aiport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
Combining global capabilities with in-depth local expertise, Bird & Bird ATMD LLP offers ‘customised solutions to address issues identified during the course of capital markets transactions‘. The firm stands out for its wealth of experience in sectors where technology and regulation drive change, including TMT, energy, aerospace, and life sciences. The Singapore-based team is well positioned to advise on the entire host of fundraising deals, ranging from IPOs and listings on the Singapore Exchange, to rights issues, convertible bonds, reverse takeovers and private placements. Rated for his ability to ‘provide constructive advice and solutions‘, department head Marcus Chow is the key point of contact in the capital markets team for start-ups and domestic companies. Jolie Giouw is another name to note for fundraising exercises.
Other key lawyers:
Lawrence Wong; Jolie Giouw
‘The team led by Marcus Chow was very professional, thorough, proficient and knowledgeable. They delivered a good result within tight timeline during the IPO process. We are grateful for the team’s commitment.’
‘Non-legal jargon explanations, swift and precise response with appropriate problem-solving recommendations. Provides high quality work in a timely manner.’
‘The team is well structured and supported, with each individual showing appropriate experience in capital markets.’
‘The individuals were very responsive, especially in times of urgency, regardless of time of the day. They were quick to come back with sound solutions, and were able to consider inputs from other members of the transaction team.’
‘Very efficient to resolve issues during the whole process. The team led by Marcus Chow is very knowledgeable and good in anticipating issues needed to be addressed.’
‘Prompt response, communicate issues in advance, and meet deadlines.’
‘We work regularly with Marcus Chow. He is able to connect and communicate well with people of all levels and backgrounds. He is able to provide constructive advice and solutions and has good domain knowledge in his field.’
‘Experienced and able to offer timely and customised solutions to address issues identified during course of capital markets transactions.’
United Global Limited
JEP Holdings Ltd
Shanghai Turbo Enterprises Ltd
iX Biopharma Ltd
United Overseas Bank Limited
Starburst Holdings Limited
LS 2 Holdings Limited
Sensetime Group Inc
V2Y Corporation Ltd
KludeIn I Acquisition Corp
- Acting as Singapore, French and Australian counsel for KludeIn I Acquisition Corp. in its merger with Near Intelligence Holdings which will generate US$268m in gross proceeds and peg Near at a Pro-forma market capitalisation of nearly US$1bn.
- Advised Sensetime Group Inc. on matters of Singapore law in its initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that raised more than US$700m.
- Acting as Singapore counsel to Viu International in the proposed listing in the United States with the aim of raising US$200m in the proposed spin-off of Viu International by PCCW Limited.
At CNPLaw LLP, the corporate finance team acts for mid-market listed companies, high-net-worth individuals and corporate finance houses in a variety of capital markets deals, including equity, debt, equity-linked and structured securities. The fintech and wider technology sector are at the core of the practice, which often leads advice on placements, share buybacks, capital reductions and restructurings. Leading the department is Min-Li Tan, who focuses on corporate and financial services, with a special emphasis on capital markets transactions in Singapore and throughout the region. Pei-Ling Wong is a key contact for cross-border deals. Capital markets and takeovers are some of Wee Siong Low‘s areas of expertise.
‘Min-Li Tan truly cares about the client’s outcome of a legal process/ negotiation.’
‘The team has proven their ability and dedication to really go all-in for the client’s process.’
Founder of Tenderfresh Group
Silverlake Axis Ltd
Beng Kuang Marine Limited
Minerva Luxembourg S.A.
Natura Cosméticos S.A.
Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A.
Gran Colombia Gold Corp.
Banco Mercantil del Norte, S.A., Institucion de Banca Multiple, Grupo Financiero Banorte, acting through its Cayman Islands Branch
Singapore O&G Ltd.
Adventus Holdings Limited
Colombia Telecomunicaciones S.A. E.S.P.
Sponsors, issuers, underwriters and shareholders recurrently turn to Dentons Rodyk for legal support in relation to the full spectrum of equity and debt capital markets transactions. Domestic and cross-border public offerings of equity, including IPOs and secondary offerings, are a key area of activity for the outfit, which is also an ‘experienced and reputable firm in the real estate and REITs industry‘. DCM work also features on the workload, which is further populated by convertible, exchangeable and asset backed debt securities, standalone debt issues and medium term note programmes. Senior partner Nicholas Chong has comprehensive knowledge of REITs, DCM and structured products. He jointly oversees the team with Valerie Ong, whose experience covers bond issues and medium term notes programmes. Li Chuan Hsu is the key individual focusing on ECM work, where he acts as issuer and underwriter’s counsel.
Other key lawyers:
Li Chuan Hsu
‘Besides being an experienced and reputable firm in the real estate and REITs industry, Dentons stands out for its ability to provide pragmatic solutions which are not overly legalistic and theoretical. This helps in quicker resolution of issues, better management of clients’ and third parties relations.’
‘Nicholas Chong has been excellent in providing quality advice, taking into consideration past and commercial considerations as well as longer term implications.’
Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC
Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC is a strong performer in capital markets transactions under Singapore law and is singled out for its broad capabilities in the equity space, having advised on several IPOs on the main board of the SGX. The firm’s international know-how makes it a go-to choice for deals under English and New York law, as well as mandates involving other jurisdictions. Matters linked to the US, such as, Rule 144A offerings, US-style high-yield bonds and Regulation S offerings, are a particular area of strength, given the team’s in-depth knowledge of the US securities regulatory regime. Besides this, its cross-border expertise also extends to work involving Hong Kong-Singapore dual listings. Co-leader Joo Khin Ng has experience in all forms of equity and debt capital-raising deals, and is also skilled at advising on REITs and business trust IPOs. Fellow co-head Bernard Lui has over three decades’ experience in IPOs, placements and compliance issues. Chrystle Kuek is active in DCM and ECM matters.
‘I have been working with Ng Joo Khin’s team at Morgan Lewis Stamford Singapore for many years and he is my go-to lawyer. The team’s strength lies in their deep experience with the capital and M&A markets. Members also have absolute trust in each other’s ability. Their trust in each other shows up in their teamwork, which looks seamless from the outside. Apart from ensuring that the interests of their clients are safe guarded, Joo Khin provides solution-based guidance with the benefit of his many years of having been involved in major transactions locally and regionally.’
‘Joo Khin stands out as the thinker and has a solution for every problem. Every meeting with him is fruitful. He works out the framework of the solution and subsequently plans each stage with his team members to reach the goal. What he does differently from others is that he encompasses his network of collaborators and partners into his solutions. He delivers innovative and sound solutions.’
ImmunoScape Pte. Ltd.
Grand Venture Technology Limited
Charisma Energy Services Limited
Oiltek International Limited
Alpha DX Group Limited (fka Alpha Energy Holdings Ltd.)
Hygieia Group Ltd.
Ten-League Engineering & Technology Pte. Ltd.
Addvalue Technologies Ltd.
Vallianz Group Limited
Riau Capital Pte. Ltd.
Beverly JCG Ltd.
Thakral Corporation Ltd.
China Mining Investments Ltd.
Combine Will Investment Holdings Ltd.
Jasper Investments Ltd.
- Advising Koh Brothers Eco Engineering Ltd. on the proposed spin-off of the Oiltek Sdn Bhd group of companies for listing on the SGX Catalist Board.
- Advising LHN Limited, a company whose shares are dual-listed on the SGX Catalist Board and mainboard of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, in a proposed spin-off of its logistics services business via the proposed listing of the spin-off group (comprising LHN Logistics and its subsidiaries) on the SGX Catalist Board.
- Representing China-focused phosphate miner AsiaPhos Limited in the acquisition of the entire stake in Singapore-incorporated gold and copper miner MMJV Pte. Ltd. for S$72m via a reverse takeover.
With domestic and international corporates at the core of its client base, TSMP Law Corporation is noted for its experience in advising on the launching of IPOs on the Main and Catalist boards of the Singapore Exchange. Founding partner Stefanie Yuen Thio heads up the firm’s transactional team, and advises on a range of equity and debt listings in Singapore. Typical instructions range from IPOs to secondary fundraisings and reverse takeovers.
Mooreast Holdings Ltd.
mm2 Asia Ltd
The Board of Directors of Axington Inc.
INEOS Styrolution APAC Pte. Ltd.
Avation Group (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Advised Mooreast Holdings Ltd. in a pre-IPO investment of S$10m by EDBI and further acted as issuer’s counsel in a Catalist IPO on the Singapore Exchange.
- Acting for the Mainboard-listed media company mm2 Asia Ltd in its proposed spin-off of its cinema business and a listing on the Catalist board.
- Acted as Singapore counsel to Barramundi Group Ltd. in relation to its NOK 130,830,000 pre-listing restructuring and listing on the Euronext Growth Oslo Exchange.
Noted for its ‘very pragmatic and solution-orientated approach‘, Virtus Law LLP attracts instructions from across the APAC region. Focusing on mid-sized capital market transactions, the team has the ability to advise on Singapore Exchange and London Stock Exchange listings, and continues to be active in rights issues and reverse takeovers. Consumer, healthcare and financial services-related transactions are recent areas of growth for the department, which has reported an uptick in interest from Chinese companies seeking to list on the SGX. Investment funds, private and listed companies seek Parikhit Sarma‘s assistance in fundraising exercises and delisting matters in Singapore. Equity capital markets transactions are among Douglas Koh and Vivi Tan‘s areas of expertise. Elaine Beh left the firm in August 2022.
Other key lawyers:
Parikhit Sarma; Douglas Koh; Vivi Tan; Peiguan Cai
‘Relating to corporate activities, Parikhit Sarma provides a broad spectrum of advice. He has the ability to turn-around quickly. Parikhit catches up regularly to find out if clients have issues that may crop up, saving the clients’ effort to call.’
‘The Virtus Law ECM team is sized “just right”. Small enough to still get that “personal touch” from their partners, yet big enough to have sufficient “boots on the ground” to get the really big projects done. The team is a blend of youthful energy, tempered with the wisdom and added value of their more senior practitioners. A great value proposition for clients looking for the biggest bang for their buck.’
‘It is just a great experience working with lawyers who are on the same wavelength and who instinctively know what you are alluding to, and the probable solution required, even before you are done presenting the facts to them.’
‘What comes to mind when I reflect on my engagement with Virtus is the practical, hands-on approach which is designed to keep processes moving and parties moving efficiently to close. It comes down to people and culture. Their humility shines which sometimes makes me think that they deserve a higher profile.’
Aztech Global Limited
Anchor Resources Limited
Aoxin Q & M Dental Group Limited
Top Global Limited
Q & M Dental Group (Singapore) Limited
Cheung Woh Technologies Ltd
Metal Component Engineering Limited
- Advising SGX-Catalist listed VCPlus Limited on its custody white label license and services agreement with HydraX to license the Hydra X’s digital asset custody technology solution for digital asset tokens and associated services.
- Advising Q&M Dental and its subsidiaries, Acumen Diagnostics on a proposed listing of its securities on the NASDAQ stock exchange in New York, USA.
- Assisting Top Global Limited in respect of the voluntary conditional cash offer made by CIMB Bank Berhad, Singapore Branch for and on behalf of SW Investment Holding Pte. Ltd.