Czyzewscy Kancelaria Adwokacka is a boutique firm focused on the healthcare and life sciences sector, that 'presents a model approach to clients'. The group is knowledgeable in pharmaceutical law, but also includes experts in data protection, intellectual property and IT law issues, giving it the ability to provide a full service to industry players in Poland. 'Clearly a leader in the field', founding partner Katarzyna Czyżewska has deep experience advising pharmaceutical companies, as well as in participating in the legislative process as an external expert; recently advising the Ministry of Development on recommendations for the implementation of a planned new reimbursement and development system for Poland. Counsel Karol Piekarczyk is often instructed to provide day-to-day support to pharmaceutical and medical companies.
Healthcare and life sciences in Poland
Other key lawyers:
Karol Piekarczyk; Dariusz Tarabasz; Maciej Huzior
‘The law firm approaches each problem very individually, always looking for the best solution.’
‘Availability to support in most crucial cases.’
‘Very good assistance from day to day activity to more complex topics. Excellent knowledge of the environment. Availability and flexibility in the work organization. And excellent communication around invoicing.’
‘Boutique law firm specialized in life sciences. The team of Czyżewscy Kancelaria Adwokacka is supportive and experienced, and their legal advice valuable, based on very good knowledge of the Polish life sciences market and law. They present model approach to clients, always being open to modify the offer if needed and to provide required support in time.’
‘Excellent knowledge in pharmaceutical law and life sciences. Very international approach, responsive, high-quality advice and customer service.’
‘Katarzyna Czyzewska is clearly a leader in the field. Very easy to work with. Provides excellent advice tailored to the needs of the client.’
‘Every person with whom I work tries to get to know the problem in depth, asks questions and proposes several solutions, which is different from other law firms. I would especially like to highlight: Katarzyna Czyżewska, Karol Piekarczyk, Maciej Huzior.’
‘Very pragmatic approach to reimbursement law cases.‘
Izba Gospodarcza “Farmacja Polska” / Economic Chamber “Polish Pharmacy”
Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Advised the Ministry of Development on preparing a report and set of recommendations for the implementation of the so-called “RTR” (the reimbursement and development system), which is planned to be implemented in Poland
- Assisted several clients with various matters related to the Covid-19 epidemic, including both regulatory matters (e.g. distribution of medical devices) and helping the clients overcome the effects of the global crisis.
- Supported key industry organizations, including Infarma, in public consultations concerning new laws for the pharmaceutical industry enacted in Poland.
According to clients, the team at DLA Piper 'combines the firm’s broad experience and high professionalism on the entire range of issues regarding pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food supplements and healthcare.' The expertise in the team is focused on regulatory and product liability issues, but extends to the marketing, distribution and advertising of pharmaceutical and medical products in Poland. In the healthcare space, the group is well versed in standard operating procedures (SOPs), about which it is often instructed by healthcare professionals; as well as issues relating to the Polish National Health Fund. Heading the department is 'the market-leading lawyer for pharmaceutical regulatory and distribution matters' Andrzej Balicki, who is supported by senior associate Jolanta Dąbrowicz, who specialises in medicinal product manufacturing and distribution.
Other key lawyers:
‘Good contact, fast response rates, providing good and clear replies for our questions and problems.’
‘A regulatory practice developed on the local market by an international firm is somewhat unique, but attainable. The team combines the firm’s broad experience and high professionalism on the entire range of issues regarding pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food supplements and healthcare.’
‘Good knowledge of local regulations and restrictions related to pharma and medical market in Poland (reimbursement, tenders, medical and pharma products marketing).’
‘This is a top tier team especially strong in distribution and procurement of pharmaceuticals. They have a great understanding of regulatory landscape in the life sciences sector.’
‘The team has a strong grasp of the life sciences regulations. They are one of the leaders on the legal market, experienced in dealing with difficult regulatory and legislative matters.’
‘DLA Piper guided us through the whole process of establishing our new distribution system in Poland. The team combines experts advising on regulatory, distribution and public procurement law. In my view the team really understands distribution and procurement market practice of the pharmaceutical business. They also support us on a day-to-day basis and – what is crucial for us – they are very responsive.‘
‘They have great knowledge of both pharma industry and pharma regulations. The team is composed of lawyers having experience at leading international law firms, in-house legal departments as well all public authorities.’
‘Andrzej Balicki is the main contact point in relation to all our matters. He is the market-leading lawyer for pharmaceutical regulatory and distribution matters. Jolanta Dabrowicz shows experience in relation to publicly reimbursed products.’
‘Andrzej Balicki has extensive regulatory experience under the Polish and EU law. He represents clients in high-profile cases in the life sciences area. He is an expert in food, medical and pharmaceutical law. He advises world-oriented food and pharmaceutical companies operating in Poland and abroad.’
Brass Research and Development
URGO Laboratoria Polfa Łódź
Phibro Animal Health Corporation
Smith & Nephew
- Advised Allergan on setting up its distribution system in Poland from regulatory structuring of a system to the negotiation of distribution agreements.
- Represented Smith & Nephew in successful reimbursement negotiations with the Ministry of Health in relation to its medical devices.
Domanski Zakrzewski Palinka's life sciences practice is praised by clients for its 'great knowledge in pharmaceutical law and the market situation' and its 'proactive approach to the client'. The group provides a full service to life sciences sector clients, often acting in an in-house counsel role. The team is noted for providing strategic advice on M&A transactions, compliance projects and issues involving research and development; as well as regulatory assistance. Department head Michał Czarnuch is known for his expertise in healthcare services, including financing, formation and restructuring, as well as issues pertaining to telemedicine. Tomasz Kaczyński is a pharmaceutical law specialist, often handling product registrations and reimbursement, as does Marcin Pieklak, who was promoted to partner in July 2020. Anna Partyka-Opiela advises pharmaceutical companies on compliance.
Other key lawyers:
Tomasz Kaczyński; Anna Partyka-Opiela; Marcin Pieklakl; Tomasz Kubicki
‘Extremely deep knowledge about market practice, authorities’ approach and the regulator’s attitude.’
‘Readiness to work under challenging time frames and pressure. Practical, creative approach that helps to solve a problem and meet business goals.’
‘Long-term cooperation, knows my company, knows our business environment.’
‘Very practical advice, short reaction time, always ready for discussion with short notice. Great knowledge in pharmaceutical law and the market situation. I recommend them for for life sciences-related expert advice.’
‘A very high level of experience in the pharma industry, people dedicated only to this part of the market, proactive approach to the client; flexible service that responds to the current demand, resulting from increasing the audit activity of Polish Supervision Authorities.’
- Advised a group of international pharmaceutical companies in the process of implementing changes in the reimbursement of drugs for rare diseases.
- Advised a global pharmaceuticals company on its internal procurement process.
Kieszkowska Rutkowska Kolasinski Kancelaria Prawna sp. j.
Kieszkowska Rutkowska Kolasinski Kancelaria Prawna sp. j. is a life sciences boutique focusing on advising clients in regulated markets, including the pharmaceutical, medical, food and cosmetics sectors; 'offering a unique combination of ethical approach and pro-business solutions'. In addition to non-contentious regulatory advice, the group is also highly experienced in product liability cases. The team also advises industry bodies, including Infarma, on issues such as the Reimbursement Act and pharmaceutical law. Co-leading the team are founding partners Paulina Kieszkowska-Knapik ('a legend of the practice') and Ewa Rutkowska, whom clients rate for product liability disputes. Natalia Łojko is developing a strong practice in pharmaceutical law, with substantial experience advising on clinical trials, distribution and advertising. Patent and trade mark attorney Piotr Zawadzki's arrival in March 2021 bolsters the firm's IP offering to clients operating in the healthcare and life sciences space.
Paulina Kieszkowska-Knapik; Ewa Rutkowska
Other key lawyers:
Natalia Łojko; Agnieszka Zielińska-Krywoniuk; Michał Chodorek; Jakub Misiak; Piotr Zawadzki
‘Wonderful team, 100 % dedicated to the life sciences practice. Vey knowledgeable. On the top of every development, it is the best life sciences practice in Poland.’
‘Ewa Rutkowska is my main contact. Very nice to work with, very responsive, very knowledgeable. I also work from time to time with Paulina Kieszkowska-Knapik who is also on the top of the HLS practice.‘
‘Vast experience in life sciences, practical approach to problems, able to perform reasonable risk assessment: a good mix of theory and practice, perfect understanding of customer’s needs due to expertise about external and internal environment.‘
‘The team has extended knowledge and experience in various matters related to pharmaceutical and medical law. They can provide legal support and expertise on the highest level including a business-oriented approach.’
‘Ewa Rutkowska is the most competent person I have ever worked with when it comes to litigation and product liability cases. Natalia Łojko is a the best advisor regarding pharmaceutical law and reimbursement in Poland. She is very responsive and all her legal analyses are digestible from the business perspective.’
‘A number of seasoned law experts that have deep understanding of the market and legal environment makes this law firm special in the field they operate in. The expertise coming from KRK law firm is based on very practical approach to the cases they work on, deep legal expertise and excellent understanding of the market dynamics.’
‘They offer a unique combination of ethical approach and pro-business solutions. They are genuinely passionate about their work and they know the industry inside out. Really reliable partners of their clients.’
‘The team is really integrated and composed of highly skilled individuals.’
‘Paulina Kieszkowska-Knapik a “legend” of the life sciences law practice – one of the first individuals in Poland to develop such specific practice – personal integrity and high ethics completed by outstanding intelligence, empathy and skills.’
The Employers’ Union of Innovative Pharmaceutical Companies, INFARMA
- Advising Infarma on key legal topics, such as the Reimbursement Act and pharmaceutical law.
- Advising several companies on medical cannabis issues.
- Assisting a Polish pharmacy chain in connection with the potential acquisition of a standalone part of the business by registered partnerships (franchisees).
At Eversheds Sutherland Poland, the life sciences practice advises on pharmaceutical licencing and marketing authorisations, with broad expertise in sector-specific commercial and regulatory issues. The group is noted for its knowledge in clinical trials in Poland, in relation to which it advises several major pharmaceutical companies. Jointly leading the group are product safety expert Marta Gadomska-Gołąb and consumer law specialist Aleksandra Kunkiel-Kryńska, both of whom have an impressive client list of domestic and international corporates.
Marta Gadomska-Gołąb; Aleksandra Kunkiel-Kryńska
‘The team was very quick to identify the legal needs and issues and provide pragmatic advice and good quality work product.’
Polish Coalition for Personalised Medicine – Association
OPDF (Organization of Polish Pharmaceutical Distributors)
- Ongoing advice to Aspen Pharmaceuticals on regulatory matters and distribution models for pharmaceutical products, especially related to direct-to-pharmacy distribution business models.
- Advise Cook Medical on the organisation of clinical trials in Poland, which included preparing templates for clinical trial agreements and negotiating agreements with sites.
- Advising Edwards Lifesciences on regulatory matters related to the distribution of medical devices in Poland, as well as advising on the organisation of clinical trials in Poland.
Kancelaria Tomasik Jaworski
A firm dedicated to regulatory compliance, litigation and public procurement, Kancelaria Tomasik Jaworski is valued by clients for having 'big experience in all aspects of pharmaceutical law' as well as being in tune with the realities of the market. The group advises pharmaceutical companies and industry bodies on regulatory issues, as well as advising on the implementation of marketing procedures and anti-corruption programmes. Co-heading the group are founding partners Marcin Tomasik and Tomasz Jaworski. The duo are ably supported by senior associate Bartłomiej Sasin, whose experience spans negotiating agreements and representing medical and pharmaceutical companies in court and administrative proceedings.
Marcin Tomasik; Tomasz Jaworski
Other key lawyers:
‘Big experience in all aspects of pharmaceutical law, elasticity with deadlines (if needed), high quality legal advisory services understandable for non-lawyers.’
‘Marcin Tomasik and Tomasz Jaworski are both flexible with deadlines if needed, are accessible to their clients, have knowledge about all enquiries and distribute tasks to their co-workers (the most important / complex issues stay with them), their advice is practical and easily implemented.’
‘Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical law and reimbursement, including current legal changes. Great knowledge of many aspects of the functioning of the pharmaceutical market allows for the provision of strategic advice, including legislative aspects.’
‘Tomasz Jaworski has an exceptional knowledge of the pharmaceutical market. He always provides comprehensive and effective solutions. I appreciate him for the great quality of cooperation, communication and practical approach to projects.’
‘Bartłomiej Sasin is an outstanding expert in pharmaceutical law and reimbursement. It is a pleasure to co-operate with him because of his remarkable diligence and efficient and effective problem solving.’
Association of Employers of Pharmacies “PharmaNET”
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Johnson & Johnson
Polish Association of Pharmaceutical Industry Employers
Roche Diabetes Care
Phytopharm – Europlant Group
- Leading a consortium of firms advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on a long-term project aimed at reviewing Ukraine’s pharmaceutical regulatory procedures.
- Advising PharmaNET on various aspects of pending reforms to the pharmacy market in Poland.
- Advising Gedeon Richter on regulatory, promotion and advertising law issues.
Soltysinski Kawecki & Szlezak fields a multidisciplinary team composed of experts in pharmaceutical and food law, medicinal products, intellectual property, public procurement and competition law. The group advises pharmaceutical companies on all aspects of the manufacture and distribution of their products; and industry bodies, including the Polish Association of Pharmaceutical Industry Employers, on aspects of the legislative process and litigation involving their members. The group is jointly led by intellectual property, life sciences and EU law specialists Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska and Jacek Myszko.
Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska; Jacek Myszko
‘I worked with the firm on a complex and urgent issue. The firm had obvious expertise in the area, and was responsive and comprehensive in its advice. It was a pleasure working with them.‘
‘SK&S continues to deliver comprehensive advice in the key areas of law relevant for the pharmaceutical industry. They are always very professional and deliver a very high level product. We especially value their holistic approach combining regulatory knowledge with competition law and deep understanding of public procurement.‘
‘They have a practical sense, are able to look to the challenges we place on them, having all legal requirements in consideration, and also keeping the commercial perspective present.‘
‘They are always able to find and pull in necessary capabilities to the table. They are able to draw your attention to details you may have missed as well.’
Polski Związek Pracodawców Przemysłu Farmaceutycznego
Nesperta Sp. z o.o.
Bunge Group companies
CEDC International sp. z o.o.
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
PCC Rokita S.A.
- Advising the Polish Association of Pharmaceutical Industry Employers on position papers on legislation, and representing pharmaceutical companies in court proceedings.
- Advising Eurocash on wholesale license applications, premises inspections and other regulatory issues.
- Advising Nesperta on regulatory issues related to the production and marketing of cosmetics.
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Sp.k.
Baker & McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa's team handles regulatory, reimbursement, distributing and advertising matters, bringing together corporate and pharmaceutical law experts in the firm's offices in Warsaw and Łódź. The group is most active in the drug approval space, including in relation to pricing and reimbursement. Senior associate Juliusz Krzyżanowski ('a really passionate individual who can achieve a lot') focuses on regulatory issues. Leading the group is corporate lawyer Paweł Hincz.
Other key lawyers:
Juliusz Krzyżanowski; Marcin Fiałka
‘Juliusz Krzyzanowski is a really passionate individual who can achieve a lot.’
B. Braun Avitum AG
Ascensia Diabetes Care
Polish Stem Cell Bank (PBKM) – Polski Bank Komorek Macierzystych S A (FamiCord Group)
American Chamber of Commerce
LifeScan Global Corporation
- Advising B. Braun Avitum AG and Aesculap Chifa on the spin-off of the dialysis healthcare services business to another company and the sale of 100% of shares to DaVita.
- Advised Polski Bank Komórek Macierzystych (PBKM) – the largest stem cell bank in Europe listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange – in relation to its review of strategic options aimed at finding a strategic investor to provide additional financing for the company’s growth.
- Supporting the Polish affiliate of Astellas Pharma as an in-house legal team to advise on all legal issues pertaining to its operations.
The healthcare and life sciences group at Clifford Chance stands out for assisting pharmaceutical, medical and chemical companies on their corporate and commercial activities in Poland. The team is led by Marcin Ciemiński from the firm's white-collar and regulatory group. Counsel Paweł Pogorzelski often supports Ciemiński with regulatory issues, and is experienced in compliance, internal investigations and litigation.
Other key lawyers:
Paweł Pogorzelski; Justyna Błażejczyk-Kuwał
- Represented Pfizer Poland in public procurement proceedings for the supply of a pneumococcal vaccine to the Ministry of Health and in proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeals against the Ministry of Health; the client claimed that the terms of a tender violated fair competition and equal treatment rules because the Ministry of Health preferred to award the contract to the producer of a cheaper vaccine.
- Advised Pfizer on the Polish aspects of the implementation of a consumer healthcare joint venture with GlaxoSmithKline.
- Advised Pfizer on an agreement with Mylan to establish a joint generic group for off-patent drugs.
The life sciences group at Dentons provides regulatory, corporate and commercial advice to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, drug retailers and healthcare providers; also representing them in litigation. The Warsaw office works closely with teams across the firm's international network, enabling it to provide cross-border transactional and regulatory advice. Wojciech Kozłowski is the practice head, focusing on regulatory compliance and litigation. The team benefits from the expertise of consultant Maria Samolińska-Hojda, whose experience from her former role at the Polish Pharmaceutical Inspectorate is invaluable for regulatory issues.
Other key lawyers:
Maria Samolińska-Hojda; Agnieszka Stefanowicz-Barańska; Adam Odojewski
‘The life sciences team has a good diversification of knowledge and practical experience.’
‘I believe that Dentons has a unique ability to tailor their offer to the specific requirement of the customer. They have the ability to think outside the box and seek non-intuitive solutions that provide the customer the ability to effectively develop new projects while managing legal risks.’
‘Hands on and on the spot support.’
‘Wojciech Kozłowski offers great strategic oversight.‘
‘Working with Wojciech Kozlowski has been a pleasure – he is able to quickly understand new, innovative business areas and the legal implications around them.‘
‘Good manners, competence, experience, expertise.’
Laboratorium Galenowe Olsztyn
- Assisting Clinico Medical, a major international manufacturer of medical devices in Poland, with being recognised as a key producer that could continue to export medical devices to patients and recipients all over the EU, US and other markets.
- Successfully represented Super-Pharm in several disputes with Polish pharmaceutical authorities regarding the possibility of the opening in new locations by the client’s pharmacy network despite the “Pharmacy for Pharmacist” law.
- Conducted a comprehensive regulatory and quality audit at Laboratorium Galenowe Olsztyn‘s manufacturing site and assisted closely with regard to the proceedings conducted by the inspectors of Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate at the client’s manufacturing site.
Fairfield is a firm that is entirely focused on the healthcare and life sciences sector, assisting clients with all aspects of the manufacture, distribution and marketing of their products, as well as regulatory compliance issues. The group also handles disputes on behalf of doctors and pharmacists. Co-leading are medical law expert Oskar Luty and pharmaceutical and food law-focused Marcin Flak.
Kieltyka Gladkowski KG Legal is a healthcare and life sciences law boutique with offices in Warsaw and Kraków. It advises domestic and international clients on their operations in Poland, with a particular emphasis on patent protection for pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. It also has a niche in regulatory issues pertaining to digital health and telemedicine, as well as the use of AI technology in healthcare. The team is co-led by founding partners Małgorzata Kiełtyka and Jakub Gładkowski, both of whom have significant experience in transactions and litigation.
Małgorzata Kiełtyka; Jakub Gładkowski
‘KG Legal is our preferred partner in Poland for healthcare and life sciences related topics. They always responds promptly and have constructive suggestions on how to promote our clients’ interest in the best possible manner.’
‘They are always available to help with a friendly attitude.’
‘The partners are easy to work with, and offer in depth pragmatic advice.’
‘Their fee structure is transparent and they deliver on time as promised.’
‘Extremely competent in regulatory matters, familiar with the life sciences business in general and with a solid network of corresponding firms in the EU.’
‘Jakub Gladkowski is an outstanding professional.’
‘Małgorzata Kiełtyka is a very efficient and skilled lawyer.’
‘Małgorzata Kiełtyka: quick and efficient and good business understanding.’
- Advised an international online clinic on structuring an online platform for telemedicine.
- Assisted an international consortium of pharma companies with registering borderline cosmetics in the EU market.
- Advised a cosmetics distributor on creating a three-party cross-border operation launching in Poland.
Under the leadership of Olgierd Świerzewski, the team at Kochanski & Partners advises pharmaceutical and life sciences companies on all aspects of their production and distribution in Poland. The group assists with regulatory issues, with recent experience in issues surrounding medical marijuana and CBD. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the team was instructed by the Mazovian Provincial Office on a pro bono basis to advise on agreements for the purchase of critical medical supplies. Other key lawyers include pharmaceutical law and distribution expert Krzysztof Zieba and Karolina Jasiulewicz, a company and commercial law specialist with experience advising healthcare companies.
Other key lawyers:
Krzysztof Zięba; Karolina Jasiulewicz
‘It needs to be highlighted that the strong advantage of Kochański & Partners are a very wide range of services and the high availability of qualified lawyers. Additionally, commercial knowledge of industry and engagement of lawyers stand out in this practice.’
‘Undoubtedly, the distinguishing features of partners and associates are communication and matter management, efficiency and timeliness in delivering the legal product.’
Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Techdow Pharma Poland sp. z o.o.
nOvum Fertility Clinic
Krynica Vitamin S.A.
DMS Nutritional Products
- Advising Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical on the Polish due diligence process of an initial public offering and listing of the client’s shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, project value: $523m
- Successfully represented Hasco Lek against its competitor Swiss Pharma International (Polpharma) in numerous trade mark infringement cases.
- Providing Krynica Vitamin S.A. with multi-disciplinary legal advice with regard to the start of production of an antibacterial hand sanitiser, its registration and becoming emission neutral.
Kondrat & Partners
Kondrat & Partners is an intellectual property and life sciences boutique which advises pharmaceutical, healthcare, food and cosmetics clients on all aspects of their operations in Poland, particularly in relation to distribution, labelling and consumer protection issues. The group is led by Justyna Stefańczyk-Kaczmarzyk, who has extensive knowledge in pharmaceutical, food and consumer law and experience in competition matters. Founding partner Mariusz Kondrat takes the lead on intellectual property.
Other key lawyers:
‘I appreciate Kondrat & Partners for openness and availability every time they are needed. I am always impressed by the level of expertise they are able to bring and very broad experience in the legal area.’
‘This firm is highly professional and ethical.’
‘The firm puts a lot of effort to hire people who match their internal culture (openness and availability). The team which I was working with was always kind and polite, treated me as a partner not as a client.‘
Human Biome Institute
Health Product Group
Pierre Fabre Medicament
Synoptis Pharma (Neuca)
Warsaw Pharmaceutical Chamber
- Successfully represented KA in a dispute with Poland’s Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate in Warsaw regarding KA’s preparation of homeopathic medicines on commission for another pharmacy.
- Advised Nutricia, a global baby food, nutrition and medical food producer, on medical device law and distribution issues.
- Advising Pierre Fabre Medicament on issues relating to distribution, consumer compliance, product labelling and data protection issues.
The healthcare and life sciences practice group at Taylor Wessing Poland assists clients with all aspects of their operations in Poland. The team often handles corporate transactions, but it also has a strength in licensing, manufacturing, distribution and regulatory issues. With additional knowledge in IP, the group is well placed to act in patent litigation and product liability cases. Jointly leading are healthcare sector IP expert Przemysław Walasek and senior associate Agnieszka Sztoldman.
Agnieszka Sztoldman; Przemysław Walasek
‘They are always able to find and pull in necessary capabilities to the table. They are able to draw your attention to details you may have missed as well. ‘
‘They managed to surround us with a well selected group of people who, by now, understand our identity very well. Hence, when developing a certain solution for us, they are always able to take our unique characteristics into consideration. ‘
‘They go the extra mile much more than any other company.‘
‘We appreciate working with Agnieszka Sztoldman. She provided us with great support in very special questions of pharmaceutical law and practice. We will continue to work with her.’
Adamed Pharma (Adamed Group)
- Advising Adamed Pharma (Adamed Group), a leading Polish pharmaceutical company, on negotiations of the collaboration agreement that would support the development of an innovative pharmaceutical industry in Poland.
- Advised Glenmark Pharmaceuticals on the regulatory labelling of medicinal patented products sold and securing the distribution of medicines after the portfolio sale of 20 patented products in Poland.
- Advising Fresenius Kabi on launching a clinical trials programme for a blockbuster medicinal product.