‘Professional, competent and very service oriented‘, Cobalt remains one of the premier firms working in the Baltic M&A space, advising a range of high-profile clients in manufacturing, energy, IT, defence and other sectors on some of the largest acquisitions in the market. The practice is headed jointly by four experienced practitioners: Irmantas Norkus is a private equity specialist with additional experience in competition law; Elijus Burgis chiefly handles transactions in the energy sector; Juozas Rimas is an expert in M&A in the financial services sector; and Zilvinas Kvietkus focuses in particular on deals in the life sciences industry.
Commercial, corporate and M&A in Lithuania
Irmantas Norkus; Elijus Burgis; Juozas Rimas; Žilvinas Kvietkus
Other key lawyers:
‘They are responsive and efficient.’
‘Professional, competent and very service oriented.’
‘Irmantas Norkus is experienced and skilled. Juozas Rimas is hard working, competent and solutions oriented. Žygintas Voronavicius is service minded, diligent and competent.’
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS
Mid Europa Partners
Johnson & Johnson
INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund
Avena Nordic Grain
- Represented Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace in acquiring a majority stake in NanoAvionics, a leading smallsat mission integrator and bus manufacturer, with the agreed EV of €65m.
- Advised AURELIUS, a multi-asset manager with activities across Europe, on the local aspects of the acquisition of McKesson UK.
- Acted as a local counsel to IBM on its global separation and reorganisation of the managed infrastructure services business to Kyndryl across more than 65 jurisdictions worldwide.
Ellex has a strong track record in advising on M&A in the technology, fintech and energy sectors. The team represents a number of well-known multinational brands and is noted for its capabilities as one of the pan-Baltic firms. The team is jointly led by Ruta Armone, a securities specialist and experienced advisor on M&A, and Ramunas Petravičius, whose work includes assisting in complex acquisitions in oil and gas and electricity (including renewables). Zilvinas Zinkevicius is another key practitioner, standing out for the volume of M&A transactions he regularly handles. Rolandas Valiunas, an experienced partner and one of the firm’s founders, continues to play an active role in this practice. Robertas Čiočys, who specialises in private capital investment, is also recommended.
Rūta Armonė; Ramūnas Petravičius
Other key lawyers:
Zilvinas Zinkevicius; Rolandas Valiunas; Robertas Čiočys; Paulius Gruodis; Augustinas Macionis
‘Well recognised and experienced team, highly motivated.’
‘Excellent service and reasonable prices. Very responsive.’
‘Ramunas Petravicius is a great and experienced lawyer. The whole team was responsive and supportive.’
Coca Cola HBC
Baltic Classifieds Group
CVC Capital Partners
Mondelēz International, Inc.
- Advised Polenergia on the creation of a joint venture with local renewables company Modus Energy for the development, construction and operation of an offshore wind farm in Lithuania.
- Represents AST SpaceMobile, a US-based company developing a space cellular broadband network, in the sale of a majority stake in NanoAvionics.
- Advised Vercom on the acquisition of 100% of the shares in MailerLite, a Lithuanian start-up acting as a supplier of email communication tools.
Life sciences-sector M&A expert Sergej Butov leads the team at Sorainen, which is noted for the broad range of expertise it has to offer, in addition to its cross-border capabilities. Butov is supported by managing partner Laimonas Skibarka, who has a strong focus on deals in the TMT space. Venture capital and asset management-related work is a core strength of the practice, and many of these deals are handled by Mantas Petkevičius. Further key names include Algirdas Pekšys, a specialist in corporate governance, and senior associate Mindaugas Dominykas Baniulis, an expert in the technology sector who frequently advises tech start-ups. A notable feature of the firm’s recent work, related to the broad trend of rapid transition to green energy in Lithuania, is its advice given to renewable energies investment funds.
Other key lawyers:
Laimonas Skibarka; Mantas Petkevičius; Algirdas Pekšys; Mindaugas Dominykas Baniulis; Jonas Kiauleikis; Raminta Karlonaitė
‘Team was very professional in negotiations and the M&A deal conclusion. I as a client got full support.’
‘Separate members of the team have particular expertise in certain sub-areas, although all know what to do when faced with a challenge.’
‘Exceptional care from a top team.’
‘Highly qualified and responsible people.’
‘Laimonas Skibarka (Senior Partner) I cannot praise Laimonas enough. He oversaw a recent transaction with and for me and was instrumental in shortening the bargaining phase of the deal both by applying some sensible pragmatism and by his knowledge and experience. ‘
‘Jonas Kiauleikis (Counsel). He was instrumental in setting up a schedule which enabled everything to be completed on a timely basis. A good point about Jonas is that he always makes his views very clear.’
‘Raminta Karlonaitė (Of Counsel) I worked with Raminta who was specifically engaged to handle a sale transaction. This she did very well while all the time being available to handle my queries and questions. My impression of Raminta is that notwithstanding her status, she is an excellent team player.’
‘Laimonas Skibarka and Mindaugas Petkevicius are going way beyond to stand up for the interests of their clients.’
INVL Baltic Sea Growth Fund
Taaleri SolarWind II fund
Majorel Group Luxembourg S.A
Šiaulių bankas AB
Atsinaujinančios energetikos investicijos
ME Investicija UAB
Apollo Global Management Inc
Global PayTech Ventures
Nuvei Technologies Corporation
The shareholders of UAB “SEA CONNECT”
- Advised Taaleri SolarWind II fund and Atsinaujinančios energetikos investicijos on acquiring three wind farms from European Energy, a Danish renewable energy company.
- Assisted asset management group Invalda INVL in completing the acquisition of Mandatum Life’s Baltic insurance business.
- Advised venture capital firm Elephant VC on investing in Lithuanian start-up PVcase, a developer of software for solar power plants.
TGS Baltic has one of the largest teams of partners working in the corporate, commercial and M&A space in Lithuania. The team advises many of the biggest local investment and private equity funds, with Aurimas Pauliukevičius being a specialist in this area, and also has significant clients in the chemicals and aerospace sectors. Vidmantas Drizga focuses on corporate law and M&A involving manufacturing companies, while Marius Matonis and Agnius Pilipavičius focus primarily on TMT work. The healthcare and pharmaceuticals arm of the practice is handled by Dalia Tamašauskaitė-Žilienė, with Eugenija Sutkienė also an expert in the life sciences space. Mindaugas Civilka and Karolis Smaliukas are other key contacts in the department. As a whole, the practice offers particular expertise in strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
Agnius Pilipavičius; Marius Matonis; Vidmantas Drizga; Aurimas Pauliukevičius; Mindaugas Civilka; Eugenija Sutkienė; Dalia Tamašauskaitė-Žilienė; Karolis Smaliukas
‘TGS has a practical and constructive approach to the issues. We appreciate the partner attention to the matters. The firm has a large bench of experienced transaction and corporate partners and senior associates, who take a broad look at any problem.’
‘Marius Matonis is a very experienced M&A and private equity advisor. We also know Vidmantas Drizga as a name to note in capital markets. Dalia Tamasauskaite and Aurimas Pauliukevicius are known in transactions, while Agnius Pilipavicius provides good support in sophisticated corporate matters.’
‘TGS Baltic has a well-staffed team providing a high-quality service starting from the associate level until, of course, the partners. I am very happy that I can directly approach necessary experts and receive fast replies. TGS Baltic’s culture for not-shadowing junior staff creates the possibility for smooth cooperation between our teams. Also it is nice that the law firm’s team is keen to use IT solutions we have used for our internal work and that helps make communication integrated and more effective.’
‘Agnius Pilipavicius has deep understanding of our business and he constantly provides not only legal but also business insights in projects where we are involving TGS Baltic. Agnius’ knowledge helps us to retrieve high value from TGS Baltic services.’
‘The team is very good in support, we can reach them at all times, if we have any urgent matters they are always ready to help us and assist in any matters. People have a very strong ownership and remind us if any questions are not closed yet. Communication is fluent and well organized. Happy to have them as a partner for legal matters.’
‘Marius Matonis – great experience, deep knowledge in legal matters, good communication.’
‘A solid team of M&A lawyers. Fast, diligent, experienced and reasonably priced.’
‘I think Marius Matonis is one of the most mature and expierenced M&A lawyers in Lithuania. Outstanding negotiations skills. Aurimas Pauliukevcius is developing very well.’
INVL Asset Management
Avia Solutions Group
Abris Capital Partners
Vilniaus Prekyba Group
- Advising EUROAPOTHECA, UAB on the joint venture with Oriola Corporation, which will merge the Swedish pharmacy business of Euroapotheca’s Apoteksgruppen and Oriola’s Kronans Apotek.
- Acted as legal advisor to the founders of Nord Security, a start-up behind NordVPN, in their first $100m investment round.
- Advised Avia Solutions Group (ASG) on entering into a strategic partnership with Certares Management (Certares) through a €300m structured equity investment in the group.
WALLESS is well known for its expertise in technology, and fintech in particular, but the firm also demonstrates considerable knowledge of a number of other areas, including highly regulated markets such as pension funds. Experienced corporate lawyer Povilas Zukauskas leads the team jointly with competition specialist Laura Ziferman. Managing partner Dovile Burgiene is heavily involved in M&A work and has notable transactional experience in the manufacturing and TMT sectors. Private equity, venture capital and strategic M&A specialists Andrius Ivanauskas and Arturas Grimaila are also key practitioners in the team, which as a unit is recommended for its ‘business-orientated approach, reliability and competence‘.
Povilas Zukauskas; Laura Ziferman
Other key lawyers:
Dovile Burgiene; Arturas Grimaila; Andrius Ivanauskas; Gediminas Dominas; Darius Miniotas
‘To receive such a full-scope service from one house makes it a perfect fit for a client like us who is engaged in a very complex and highly regulated market. Walless firm also takes the extra mile to coordinate and communicate with the different related parties (whether it will be our shareholders, third parties, or regulators). Also, Walless has all key required competencies in-house and can help clients.’
‘Walless provided us with professional legal services in a highly sensitive case. Walless showed extraordinary dedication and was relentless in finding the best possible solution under time constraints and public pressure. Their legal advice wasn’t affected by fear to make mistakes or not to please the client’s wishful thinking. We appreciate their self-confidence and open mind.’
‘Dovile Burgiene, Gediminas Dominas and Darius Miniotas showed extraordinary dedication to our case. They were available around the clock and had deep understanding of the case and its implications. Wisdom, professionalism, tirelessness and gentle humor accompanied their work and it was pleasure to work with these lawyers.’
‘Laura (partner) is enthusiastic, fully engaged in cases, always looking for out of the box solutions/strategy.’
‘There are many extremely competent people, which you can rely on. Very modern, fast and competent. Perfect organization.’
‘Fast answers, no bureaucracy, delivering in time, good insights, helping client.’
‘Key team’s strengths are business-orientated approach, reliability and competence.’
‘Members of WALLESS’s Commercial and M&A team are unique in their own fields and really stand out for their deep knowledge and personal touch to every case. During this long term partnership they become not just our legal partners or allies but also friends, who are committed to the success of our business.’
Vilnius City Municipality Administration
Kaunas City Municipality Administration
Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide UAB
KINZE Manufacturing, Inc.
LEONHARD WEISS OÜ
UAB Urban Invesment
UAB GS Invest
Evli Growth Partners
Sapiens International Corporation
Tamro / Benu (Phoenix Group)
Orion Asset Management
- Represented Accel in the $65m investment in Series A funding round of kevin.
- Represented Tesonet Global in acquiring a large stake in Šiaulių Bankas.
- Advised Booking.com in a multi-jurisdictional deal regarding the transfer of a part of the services’ division of the Booking.com group to Majorel.
GLIMSTEDT Bernotas & Partners
GLIMSTEDT Bernotas & Partners is noted for M&A and restructuring in the renewable energy space, with the firm counting the European Energy Efficiency Fund (EEEF) among its clients. Private equity and venture capital work is a core strength of the practice, and a particular specialism for practice head Ausra Maliauskaite-Embrekte. Jurgita Zakarauskienė is a senior associate with a high degree of M&A experience, contributing to a number of the firm’s most notable recent transactions.
Other key lawyers:
GE Capital Global Energy Investments
Forestry Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA
EQT Private Equity
Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Advised GE Capital Global Energy Investments on a 68.9MW wind farm project in Lithuania, including transaction post-closing matters.
- Advised Elinta Charge and its existing shareholders on a transaction which started as an additional investment round but evolved to a transfer of control and takeover of the company by the investors.
- Advised the European Energy Efficiency Fund (EEEF) on the restructuring and complete overhaul of the funding documentation of LLP Promoting Sustainable Resource Development.
Motieka & Audzevicius
Boutique dispute resolution firm Motieka & Audzevicius has developed a highly competitive commercial and M&A practice, advising a number of investment funds, local start-ups and private equity houses. In an innovative move, the firm established its own investment fund, allowing it and its clients to invest together (something the firm describes as its ‘skin in the game’ concept). Giedrius Kolesnikovas, who has experience in both domestic and cross-border transactions, leads the team jointly with Rokas Jankus, who was promoted to partner in January 2022. Senior associate Laurynas Ramonas is also noted, frequently supporting on complex M&A deals.
Giedrius Kolesnikovas; Rokas Jankus
Other key lawyers:
‘This team seems to enjoy the process, not only the result. Accordingly, they are flexible, proactive, well-organized and good project managers, especially when dealing with a few jurisdictions at a time. In our recent major transaction, their involvement in negotiations was one of the key factors why the deal was completed. Having strong advisors gives an additional boost of confidence for us as clients.’
‘Giedrius Kolesnikovas is the type of lawyer who can foresee steps ahead. As a result, it saves time when negotiating items which at first may seem sensitive, but looking at the greater picture are not worth the time and efforts. Giedrius explains well and advises which topics are exactly of such nature.’
‘Rokas Jankus was the leading hands-on lawyer from the M&A side in our recent major transaction. His positive attitude and calm approach even when things get tough was a key factor why such a complicated deal was completed in a smooth way. He is diligent, has ownership mentality and is capable of creating good chemistry with the client.’
Bertona Holdings Limited
ITEMA Ventures, UAB
AAA Capital, UAB
BaltCap Growth Fund
Turing College, UAB
Orbio World, UAB
Linas Agro Group, AB
In Balance grid, UAB
Leafood Group, UAB
Orion Private Equity Fund I
Orion Private Debt Fund Ia
Brite Drinks LTD
- Advised Bertona Holdings on increasing its shareholding in Vilniaus Prekyb.
- Advised Mlr grupė, UAB on the sale of 100% of the shares in MailerLite to Vercom a Poland-listed technology company providing cloud solutions in the CPaaS model.
- Represented AAA Capital, UAB and its owner investor Marius Jakulis Jason in the acquisition of all shares of Lithuanian commercial bank Medicinos bankas.
bnt attorneys in CEE
bnt attorneys in CEE, led by Frank Heemann, is notable for its knowledge of German law and ability to advise German and Central European clients operating in Lithuania. The firm’s client base also includes major multinational law firms, for which it carries out regional work. Key strengths of the practice include acquisitions, corporate restructurings and liquidations in the transport, shipping and manufacturing sectors.
‘Frank Heemann is dedicated to clients, delivering a high level of legal advice with a pragmatic approach.’
‘Very fast, helpful, competent.’
‘The Staff are extremely dedicated to the tasks, the clients, and service. They are knowledgeable and professional.’
birkle IT AG
Albert Knebel Holding GmbH
Aros Marine UAB
JITpay Finance GmbH
Cordeel Group NV
Awuko abrasives UAB
Myrow, Jesse (DAV Force)
NicLen Gesellschaft für Elektronik, Handel und Vermietung GmbH
Schüco International KG
Kurz Elektronik GmbH
Genius Sports Ltd
SPA Villnius UAB
CAT Automobillogistik GmbH & Co KG
Schweizer Post AG (Swiss Post)
ProBaltika Ressourcen Union, UAB
Vaillant Group International GmbH
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V.
Baker & McKenzie LLP (Chicago)
Clifford Chance LLP (London)
DK Investicijos UAB
FRITZ EGGER GmbH & Co. OG
The Konrad Adenauer Foundation
Schmitz Cargobull Baltic, UAB
M+H FarmConsult UAB
Ceres Agrar UAB
VBH Holding GmbH
Vereinigte Hagelversicherung VVaG
Undritz, Sven Holger as insolvency administrator of the German Tief- und Rohrleitungsbau Meyer & John GmbH & Co. KG
LPP Equipment AG
Arkema France S.A.
- Advised Ost-West Cargo Transport UAB, which belongs to the Swiss Post, on an asset deal for the strategic expansion of its business presence in Lithuania by acquiring a transport business.
- Supporting Aros Marine UAB, a Lithuanian marine industry ship outfitter, on the insolvency of Germany’s MV Werften group to assess the client’s position and minimise risk exposure.
- Advising CAT on all legal questions (corporate, employment, assets, contracts, finances and others) related to the voluntary liquidation of TransCAT.
Deloitte Legal, Professional Partnership of Advocates
Deloitte Legal, Professional Partnership of Advocates brings its well-known strength in tax to advise on the tax side of M&A deals. The team has significant expertise in the TMT, IT, chemicals and pharmaceuticals sectors, but also advises clients operating in retail, agriculture and other areas. The firm has a strong record in assisting manufacturers and investment companies from the wider EU entering the Lithuanian market and also advises clients from as far afield as China and the US. Tomas Davidonis and managing associate Tomas Mieliauskas jointly lead the practice.
Tomas Mieliauskas; Tomas Davidonis
‘Always available, quick in understanding the topic and delivers quick results. Very practical and hands-on approach.’
‘My assignment required strong knowledge in both legal and accounting and tax fields. That was the reason why I chose Deloitte Legal as advisor.’
‘The team collaborates in-house smoothly and involves functions where needed. Also, Deloitte runs a diverse team in LT.’
Aurora Cannabis Inc.
d. ventures GmbH
Direct Machining Control
Fedex / TNT
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co Ltd.
Lux International Payment Systems
Pecu Nino Group
Pro Medical Baltic
Smurfit Kappa Group
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Van Oord Dredging and Marine Contractors BV
- Advised Elbrus Capital Investment Advisor on the $50m investment into TransferGo entities.
- Advised Quadrum Capital on the acquisition of the Lithuanian subsidiary of IT service provider The IT Channel Company.
- Assisted Mayoly Spindler and SCORPIUS in the creation of an acquisition vehicle in Lithuania in the €350m purchase of the CHC Business from Ipsen Pharma and review of the asset deal documentation.
Magnusson stands out for its EU-wide cross-border capabilities and industry expertise, with several key lawyers – including Lina Daruliene, who previously worked for the Competition Council – having first-hand business or regulatory authority experience. Managing partner and practice head Ligita Ramanauskaite is well versed in commercial law, M&A, tax, corporate restructuring and governance. Fintech and e-commerce mandates also feature in the department's workload.
Other key lawyers:
Lina Darulienė; Indra Burneikaite; Lukas Stankevicius; Marius Endzinas
‘The Magnusson team delivers excellent legal advice and assistance because of their industry experience and understanding. We value Magnusson for the attention and prompt assistance. We also appreciate that Magnusson’s people are business minded. Magnusson liaised us with the providers of legal, tax and accounting services and managed the communication and deadlines and navigated us through different national systems.’
‘Ligita Ramanauskaite stands out for her business acumen and ability to advise on different commercial matters.’
‘Our special thanks go to Indra Burneikaite (senior associate and head of tax) for managing complicated cross-border matters.’
‘We would like to praise Marius Endzinas and Lukas Stankevicius.’
Dezinfa (RENTOKIL INITIAL 1927 PLC group company)
Elektrėnų energetikos remontas
Econdo production LT
Dahl Suomi Oy
- Advised the shareholders of SearchNode, a Lithuanian e-commerce search platform start-up, on a €6m share swap agreement.
- Advised Market Pay, a European and omni-channel payment platform, on closing the buyout of global payment platform Acoustic Payments.
- Advised Finnish conglomerate Aspo on the legal aspects of the Lithuanian part of the business to be acquired in a cross-border transaction.
PRIMUS Law Firm
PRIMUS Law Firm chiefly handles M&A in the real estate and energy sectors, key areas of focus for managing partner and practice head Robert Juodka, who is noted for his experience ‘not only in legal work, but also business‘. Co-head of the practice Giedrė Dailidėnaitė, ‘a strong negotiator‘, advises on corporate matters and regulatory compliance. Ernesta Ziogiene, an IT specialist, is also recommended.
Giedrė Dailidėnaitė; Robert Juodka
Other key lawyers:
Ernesta Ziogiene; Greta Bagdanaviciute
‘The M&A practice team is very capable, demonstrates good negotiation and understanding of business skills, provides quick turnaround.’
‘Giedre Dailidenaite is always a strong negotiator for the client, leads the team and seeks to find solutions. Ernesta Ziogiene always demonstrates very to-the-point insights in IT-related deals.’
‘The M&A team is very diligent, accurate, understands clients’ needs, and is proactive to indicate risks and provide solutions. Team delivers on time, fulfills promises and meets expectations.’
Blue Bridge group
Business Angels Fund
SCHWENK Zement Beteiligungen GmbH
valantic CEC Deutschland GmbH
Lietuvos kepėjas (Lithuania)
Latvijas Maiznieks group
Marketing Investment Group
- Advised SCHWENK (Germany) group companies and Akmenės cementas on the acquisition of sole control in a local natural resources extraction company and the acquisition of surrounding real estate properties.
- Advised real estate company Sorvita, UAB on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of closed-type real estate investment company Diff Residential.
- Provided legal assistance to public institution Utenos Utenis in the process of change of stakeholding structure and negotiations regarding financial support to be provided to the client by the new stakeholder.
Eversheds Saladžius (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) primarily advises multinational companies investing in the Lithuanian market on M&A, commercial agreements and restructurings. The team is led by managing partner Jonas Saladžius, a highly experienced corporate and commercial lawyer, and Rimtis Puišys, who advises on restructurings and also has experience in data protection matters. Associates Ana Čepinskienė and Milda Jasaitiene are also noted.
Jonas Saladžius; Rimtis Puišys
Other key lawyers:
Milda Jasaitiene; Ana Cepinskiene
‘This is a highly professional team. They work as our corporate counsel on all corporate, commercial, restructuring matters. They helped us on a number of very significant projects. The team is highly collaborative. We admired some highly interesting innovations in providing legal services. Eversheds Saladzius has a highly diverse team with outstanding technical and business skills.’
‘Jonas Saladzius leads a very strong corporate and commercial team. Jonas is a top leader and highly regarded in the market for leading highly complex deals. He has outstanding technical skills, top business and industry understanding. I would like to credit Milda Jasaitiene and Ana Cepinskiene too.’
LMT Latvijas Mobilais Telefons
Magnum AS/ Postimees Grupp
Moffatt & Nichol
FORT offers expertise in corporate restructurings and acquisitions, under the leadership of practice head Mindaugas Zolynas, who has over 20 years of experience in the corporate and M&A space. He is supported by Andrius Mamontovas, an M&A specialist, and associate Vadimas Maksimenka. The firm has been previously known for its real estate expertise and, while this side of the practice continues to be strong, the corporate and commercial team is also building a good range of work in the infrastructure, manufacturing and fintech fields.
Other key lawyers:
Andrius Mamontovas; Vadimas Maksimenka
‘We are happy about the composition of the team, FORT can assist in any legal matter which we have (mainly commercial, transactional, corporate).’
‘Outstanding experts, practical approach, no long memos, solution oriented, senior people very much involved into the projects, very good value for money.’
‘Mindaugas Zolynas – client oriented, out of the box solutions, great experience, very professional.’
- Advised Elmoris UAB with respect to a group restructuring – including various incorporations, share capital increases, etc.
- Advised EfTEN Capital on the acquisition of SBA logistics and production site situated in Klaipėda next to the A1 highway from Koncernas SBA UAB, and on the merger of two acquired legal entities into one.
LEADELL Balciunas ir Grajauskas
LEADELL Balciunas ir Grajauskas handles large transactions in sectors such as pharmaceuticals and energy, and also provides its clients with ongoing corporate legal support. The practice is jointly led by managing partner Marius Grajauskas, a former government lawyer for the Ministry of Finance, and former justice minister Gintaras Balciunas, both of whom have significant experience in corporate deals. Senior associates Vaidas Radvila and Gintaras Stankevičius are also key contacts.
Marius Grajauskas; Gintaras Balčiūnas
Other key lawyers:
Vaidas Radvila; Gintaras Stankevičius
‘Senior associate Gintaras Stankevicius is a highly experienced, extremely resourceful lawyer with great expertise in corporate, commercial, public procurement, real estate and construction matters. Gintaras does not shy from the heavy work himself, he provides constant guidance and support in case questions arise, as well as unwavering leadership in crisis situations.’
UAB “Roche Lietuva“
UAB Concern “Achemos grupė”
AB “Klaipėdos jūrų krovinių kompanija” (KLASCO)
Info S, UAB
- Acting as legal counsel on corporate issues for UAB “Roche Lietuva”, including concerning distribution network organisation.
- Represented buyer Achema Group in purchasing the trading business and elevator network from a large agro group in the Baltics.
- Providing UAB “Renerga” with legal services in the matter of acquiring a company that is developing a 300MW onshore wind farm.
Triniti Jurex Law Firm
Triniti Jurex Law Firm has a strong reputation for advising on real estate M&A in Lithuania. The practice also assists in complex management buyout transactions and venture capital matters. Practice head Giedre Ciuladiene specialises in start-up investments, and associate partner Evaldas Pocevicius handles corporate disputes work.
Other key lawyers:
Baltijos polistirenas (Balpol)
Magma Solutions (Pixevia)
Orion RE Income Fund I
Groa Real Estate Fund I
- Advised Orion on the sale of shares of a company that owns and rents real estate.
- Represented Groa Real Estate Fund I in the sale of two real estate objects in Lithuania completed as separate transactions in a period of two months.
- Assisted with a management buyout transaction, whereby the general manager of Columbus in the Baltics and CEO of Columbus acquired shares in Columbus Eesti and Columbus Lietuva UAB and the companies separated from Columbus A/S group.