Gianni & Origoni‘s Padua office is ‘unique because it reconciles local legal tradition and a wider Italian network of the highest level and international profile.’ It specialises in M&A, litigation, restructuring and insolvency as well as labour and public law and is led by Paolo Brugnera. Insolvency expert Paolo Gnignati is highly appreciated for his ‘experience and wisdom.’ Of counsel Oliviero Pessi ‘is appreciated by clients and colleagues for the professionalism and punctuality of his consultancy’.
Padua: leading firms in Italy
Gianni & Origoni
‘The Padua office is unique because it reconciles local legal tradition and a wider Italian network of the highest level and international profile. No other firm have professionals who can grapple with such a wide range of issues with absolute competence.’
‘The professionals of the firm, in addition to being very competent and experienced, also have an uncommon versatility. Having as a typical customer the medium-large company, they are able to tackle complex issues with precision and at the same time without losing sight of the purpose of the business. The high degree of internal collaboration is the main factor thanks to which the firm offers excellent customer service.’
‘Paolo Gnignati is a great professional, expert in insolvency and insolvency procedures. Experience and wisdom are his specific qualities highly appreciated by customers.’
‘Undisputed professionalism and precision in feedback.’
‘Oliviero Pessi is appreciated by clients and colleagues for the professionalism and punctuality of his consultancy. A problem-solving mindset is one of the key characteristics of the team.’
Generali Italia S.p.A.
Finanziaria Internazionale Group
Porsche Italia S.p.A.
Sage Automotive Interiors Inc.
Veneto Banca S.p.A. in l.c.a.
Céline Production S.r.l.
De’ Longhi Appliances S.r.l.
Itass Mutua Assicurazioni
Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A.
Banco delle Tre Venezie
Mediocredito Italiano S.p.A.
Alberta Pacific Furniture S.p.A.
Dolomiti Energia S.p.A.
Vega Carburanti s.p.a.
Luigi Rossi Luciani S.a.p.A.
Biogas Refinery Development S.r.l.
Veneta Cucine S.p.A.
Ten Square Games
Voestalpine Bohler Welding Group Gmbh
Rizzani De Eccher S.p.A.
- Advised Veneto Banca Scarl in liquidation Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. and Gianfranco Zoppas in challenging a resolution for a capital increase by Ferak SpA, passed on January 30, 2018.
- Assisted Banca Finint and Banco delle Tre Venezie in the proceedings to challenge the approval of the judicial settlement with creditors (“concordato preventivo”) of the company Pasta Zara S.p.A. a leading food manufacturing company based in Trieste and Treviso.
- Assisted the listed Polish games developer Ten Square Games in the acquisition of Rortos, a leader in the aviation simulators segment of the global mobile games market.
MAC Legal – Studio Legale
MAC Legal – Studio Legale predominantly advises mid-sized companies on corporate matters, commercial contracts and M&A. Giulio Marzella and Francesca Parravicini are the key contacts.
Giulio Marzella; Francesca Parravicini
‘Dynamic young team ready to get involved to achieve the goals shared with customers.’
‘Giulio Marzella stands out for his availability and competence.’
‘Strong professional preparation combined with great human relationships, which makes the client feel accompanied and supported.’
‘Wide availability and competence.’
‘Always thoughtful suggestions and valuable points of view.’
‘The service is always punctual and precise.’
‘Giulio Marzella: ability to calmly face the problems by transmitting confidence on what to do.’
‘Giulio Marzella is irreplaceable: he has the ability to provide practical, applicable legal solutions, which are oriented to the specific business needs of the client.’
Valore Solare S.r.l.
Imball Nord s.r.l.
AD Dal Pozzo S.r.l.
Maritan Glass S.r.l.
Opere Edili S.r.l.
CRAK Brewery S.r.l.
CODESS Sociale S.C.
- Assisting APM Gestioni S.r.l. in the sale of Immobiliare Portogruarese sas, a company owning the winery “La Braghina”.
- Assisted Valore Solare S.r.l. in the drafting of the entire contractual set related to the new “Superbonus 110%”.
- Assisting New Zealand Company S.r.l. in the drafting and negotiation of an agency agreement related to “Isolcore” branded products.