BonelliErede's Genoa office is traditionally known for its competence in shipping and transport, insurance and banking. Within these areas, the team is able to provide a full-service assistance with various topics, ranging from commercial litigation to international and national contracts, compliance and strategic legal advice. The Genoa office is also able to draw on the wider firm's national and international network. Marco Arato leads the restructuring and insolvency team and is an expert in the transfer of equity stakes; Riccardo Bordi's practice covers various practice areas, including public international law.
Genoa: leading firms in Italy
Other key lawyers:
Riccardo Bordi; Andrea La Mattina; Enrico Vergani
‘Bonelli’s attention to the customer and dedication is out of the ordinary. The firm manages with passion all matters that are entrusted to it from the most important and complex to the apparently simpler ones, and respects the deadlines that are set.’
‘Not only does Riccardo Bordi provide technical support in an clear way, he is also able to enter into the dynamics of the company like an internal lawyer, adding the skills and preparation typical of a Bonelli partner.’
The team covers all aspects of corporate law, assists the client in financial transactions with national and international credit institutions and provides significant support on extraordinary finance operations with Italian entities and foreign countries.’
‘Dynamism, competence and extreme attention to the needs highlighted during the preparatory meetings for extraordinary finance operations’
‘In Genoa, multidisciplinary offering of services with integrated teams in different disciplines’
‘Reliability and specialized knowledge combined with the ability to be quick and to understand the context, the underlying equilibrium and the general direction within which the specific request is placed.’
Piaggio Aero Industries in Amministrazione Straordinaria
- Acted for Piaggio Aero Industries in extraordinary receivership proceedings.
- Advised Gruppo Messina and Ignazio Messina on the restructuring of their indebtedness.
- Advised RFI – Rete Ferroviaria Italiana on the signing of a contract that permits the Cociv consortium to restart the construction sites for the completion of some railway sections in Genoa.
LCA Studio Legale's Genoa office stands out for its expertise in the shipping and logistics sectors. In strong collaboration with the Milan office, the Genovese team primarily covers corporate and M&A, capital markets, litigation, marketing and immigration law. Benedetto Lonato, Davide Magnolia and Riccardo Massimilla head the practice. Lonato focuses on issues related to high-tech, innovation, digital marketing and retail; Magnolia is a key name for yachting matters and port law as well as representing clients in cases of damaged cargoes and marine pollution; Massimilla is an expert in the financial services, energy and manufacturing markets.
Benedetto Lonato; Davide Magnolia; Riccardo Massimilla
Other key lawyers:
‘Excellent preparation, extreme speed in response, 24/7 availability.’
‘Davide Magnolia: serious, honest, prepared, super reliable and fast’
‘Davide Magnolia is a professional of high calibre, collaborative, competent and of our absolute trust.’
‘Davide Magnolia has great skills not only as a lawyer but also as a negotiator.’
‘Professional, tailored advice.’
‘Davide Magnolia and Giacomo Falsetta are excellent professionals’
‘The team is very well-prepared on matters that have to do with maritime law and the world of logistics. They follow their tasks in a very constant and professional way and assist the client with high-profile technical advice.’
‘Prompt, competent, and professional.’
‘Dynamic firm and with excellent clarity in exposing the contents, a quality that is sometimes difficult to find in other law firms.’
Abitare in S.p.A.
Autogas Nord S.p.A.
Agrifarma S.p.A. (now owned by Permira)
FOS Group S.p.A.
Gismondi 1754 S.p.A.
Xenon Private Equity
Vision Group S.p.A.
Cristallina Holding S.p.A.
Aprile Germany GmbH
CMA CGM SA
Jobson Italia S.p.a.
Medcenter Cointainer Terminal
OMP Racing S.p.A.
- Assisted Impresoft and its shareholders with the build-up project designed by Xenon Private Equity through which Impresoft received equity investments and bank financing in order to complete the simultaneous acquisition of three companies, thus creating Italian software group, Impresoft Group.
- Acting for Cigisped Middle East in two proceedings pending in Panama City and Amsterdam for a total loss of a luxury yacht.
- Assisting Saye S.p.A. in structuring a club deal investment aimed at financing the acquisition of Bell Group and advising OMP Racing on the acquisition of the remaining portion of Bell Group’s purchase price.