Intellectual property: disputes in Israel
Gilat, Bareket & Co. of Reinhold Cohn Group is among the most highly regarded IP litigation groups in Israel. The firm has experts in almost every area of IP, but is particularly strong in patent litigation in the pharmaceuticals, agriculture and defence sectors, as well as trade mark litigation and enforcement. The firm's key patent litigators are David Gilat and Eran Bareket, the latter of whom was selected to represent the Israeli Ministry of Justice's Civil Enforcement Unit in IP enforcement, often involving service inventions by state employees in the medical sector. Roy Kornick heads the firm's enforcement and anti-counterfeiting group, and handles IP enforcement for major international brands including Calvin Klein and Under Armour. The team also has a roster of talented young partners including Chen Ben Dori-Alkan, Lihi Goldenberg, and Rakefet Peled, the last of whom has extensive experience trade mark infringement and copyrights.
David Gilat; Eran Bareket; Roy Kornick
Bayer Health Care
UTC Climate, Controls & Security
Nova Measuring Instruments
- Acting for Shionogi & Co and ViiV Healthcare Company in an opposition lodged by Gilead Sciences against a patent application that relates to a novel family of compounds for the treatment of HIV. Parallel litigation proceedings relating to corresponding patents are taking place around the world.
- Represented Origene Seed, which sought to prevent the transfer of its seeds to a competitor. The case was finally decided by the Supreme Court, which decided in favour of Origene. The court ordered the cancellation of a District Court ruling on the case, prohibited the client’s competitor from requesting or receiving samples of the deposited seeds of Origene, and awarded the client with costs.
- Successfully represented Strategic Communications Group (SCG) in its worldwide dispute with High Adventure Ministries, Inc. (HAM) concerning use of the VOICE OFHOPE mark with respect to radio broadcasting. The cases included a UDRP (Uniform Domain-NameDispute-Resolution Policy) proceeding, preliminary injunction proceeding, court proceedings (including appeal) and proceedings before the trade marks office.
Liad Whatstein & Co. Law Office has a very strong reputation in patent, trade mark, and copyright disputes, with particular strength in the pharmaceuticals sector. The firm is led by name partner Liad Whatstein, who is instructed by some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies and consumer brands. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Whatstein also provides pro bono legal services to Israeli authors, poets and artists. Another contact is Amira Mangelus, who is especially active in patent opposition and infringement actions.
The State of Israel
Luthi+Webb is best known for its strength in patent litigation, where it has expertise in pharmaceuticals, aerospace and defence. In addition, the firm handles a wide range of trade mark litigation and opposition matters, and copyright disputes. Headed by Richard Luthi, the team is instructed by several of the world's largest pharmaceuticals companies (including Gilead, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZenica) and also acts for several of the State of Israel's defence-sector organisations. Also recommended are Martin Binnes, who has expertise in pharmaceuticals-related IP litigation, and Daniel Lerner, who also handles pharmaceuticals work, but has additional expertise in trade mark cases and various other patent disputes.
Johnson and Johnson
The Israeli Knesset (Israel’s Parliament), Members of the Knesset and the Speaker of the Knesset
Israel Aerospace Industries
Millennium Pharmaceuticals (Takeda)
Bank Leumi LeIsrael
The State of Israel –Ministry of Defence
R.S. Import and Food Production
- Representing Millennium Pharmaceuticals (Takeda) in a patent infringement case against several Israeli generic drugs companies (Inovamed and K.S.Kim International) for the infringement of a client’s patents for the processes of manufacturing Bortezomib, which is the active ingredient of the client’s well-known drug “Velcade” for the treatment of Myloma, and for the manufacture of an intermediate necessary for producing Bortezomib.
- Representing Gilead in a patent opposition filed by Teva against a patent protecting the molecule in a drug for the treatment of HIV and AIDS. Also acting for Gilead to oppose a patent owned by Shionogi & Co. and ViiV Healthcare Company, which allegedly covers the invention of Polycycliccarbamoylpyridone derivative pharmaceutical composition, which belongs to a different class of drugs for treating HIV.
- Representing Strauss Water in a patent, trade mark and design infringement suit in the District Court against several Israeli companies and their owners on the ground that they are manufacturing and importing products that infringe on Strauss’ patent for a particularly successful water dispenser.
Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer Baratz has one of the largest IP teams in Israel and, with an on-the-ground presence in New York and London, is also one of the few firms in the market with office locations abroad, thus offering a seamless platform for the enforcement of IP rights in key global jurisdictions. Headed by senior partner Yossi Markovich, the IP litigation team is a key player in patent revocation proceedings in Israel. Dor Cohen-Zedek heads the trade marks, designs and enforcement group, and is instructed by a litany of domestic and international brands. Also recommended is Haim Ravia, who specialises in cyber, privacy and internet law, and also leads the copyright and open source software practice.
‘Flexible and provide pragmatic easy-to-understand advice that can be quickly used in execution.’
‘Combination of international expertise, knowledge, excellence, dedication and flexibility.‘
‘Highly skilled in this niche area on a global level.‘
‘Ability to change their mind in real-time based on litigation dynamics.‘
KG Dexcel Pharma Technologies
Arise CSL BEHRING
- Represents Diehl, a large German arms manufacturer, in several patent opposition proceedings, all filed simultaneously against Diehl, by the major defence contractors in Israel and the Ministry of Defence.
- Represents Dexcel Pharma Technologies in its patent cases, which recently included the successful settlement of a patent opposition filed by Dexcel against a patent application assigned to Keryx.
- Represented Speedo in a world-wide dispute against Brooks Sports regarding their respective trade marks. The team represented Speedo in its opposition to Brooks’ attempt to register its marks – Brooks’ figurative mark was denied for registration.
S. Horowitz & Co is known throughout the market for its formidable litigation practice, and that reputation extends to IP litigation, where the team handles high-profile patent, trade mark, and copyright disputes across a range of key sectors including defence, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, media and telecoms. The department is headed by Tal Band, who is highly rated by clients and peers, and represents Teva in myriad patent oppositions and service invention cases. Avi Ordo is most active in trade mark litigation, and has been identified as 'second to none' by his international clients. Ran Vogel and Dovev Apel are also recommended, and Yair Ziv has been identified as a standout younger partner.
‘The firm offers the highest level of IP services.‘
‘In my view, Avi Ordo is a unique master in IP law. If you want to win a case, you better have Avi at your side. I will always contact him again if the need arises.‘
‘A great team, which gave me a lot of confidence.‘
Google and Waze Mobile
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Universal City Studios
Dream Works Animations
Toyota Motor Corporation
Smart Shooter Limited
Perrigo UK Finco Limited Partnership
Perrigo Israel Pharmaceuticals Limited
Ramot at Tel-Aviv University
Yeda Research and Development Limited
Weizmann Institute of Science
Partner Communications Company Limited
Pelephone Communications Limited
Cellcom Israel Limited
- Representing Bird Aerosystems in an opposition filed by ELBIT SYSTEMS ELECTRO-OPTICS ELOP to a patent application filed by Bird Aerosystems in Israel, regarding a method of protecting an aircraft against incoming missiles and threats.
- Representing DreamWorks Animation in two legal proceedings against Perry Ellis International: one trade mark opposition claim filed by Perry Ellis International, against DreamWorks’ trade mark application for the mark “THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR”; and a motion for cancellation filed on behalf of DreamWorks regarding Perry Ellis International’s stylized marks for “an Original Penguin By Munsingwear”.
- Representing Smart Shooter in a dispute concerning patent opposition proceedings, where Smart Shooter challenges Israel Weapon Industries’ patent application for a weapons accuracy system, and a parallel case where IWI challenges Smart Shooter’s patent application.
Dr Shlomo Cohen & Co Law Office
Dr Shlomo Cohen & Co Law Office is a boutique IP firm with a longstanding reputation for excellence in the Israeli market. At the head of the firm is name partner Shlomo Cohen, who is recognised by his peers as one of the leading IP disputes lawyers in the Israel. Cohen is particularly active in opposition filings and proceedings before the registrar.
Ehrlich Group is an amalgamation of three specialist IP groups handling IP monetisation, prosecution and filing, and IP litigation - where it often finds itself litigating against Israel's top-tier IP firms. In addition to court litigation and proceedings before the registrar, the team also handles customs seizures and IP enforcement for a variety of international brands including Real Madrid FC and FC Barcelona. The litigation arm of the group is led by Yehuda Neubauer, who has experience in a wide range of patent, copyright, and trade secrets disputes, and also heads the trade marks and designs practice. Roy Melzer is a patent attorney and heads the firm's software and information systems department.
Yehuda Neubauer; Roy Melzer
‘Excellent service. Fast paced and available.‘
‘They are service-oriented professionals.‘
‘Very competent people with a sound understanding of various industries and client’s business needs. They tell you honestly when it makes no sense what you are planning and you can rely on their advice.‘
‘Yehuda Neubauer is easy to work with. Understands the core issues and provides concise practical advice.‘
‘A specialist IP practice in Israel. I find them responsive and great value for money.‘
‘Yehuda Neubauer is an excellent trade mark attorney who will do whatever it takes to reach a client’s goal. He knows the law and practice and has put a very good and competent team together.‘
‘Keren Rubinstein has been with the firm for several years and is a very proactive and responsive member, who provides excellent support in various trade mark-related questions.‘
Real Madrid FC
Hyundai Motor Company
Sander Plane Overseas
The Polo/Lauren Company
- Acted for Inovamed in relation to an application for interim injunction filed against it by three parties in the pharmaceuticals supply chain (including Millennium Pharmaceuticals) regarding the client’s generic version of Millennium’s drug, “Velcade”.
- Represented Merkspace Europe in opposition proceedings filed by Merck and Mindspace against its trade marks.
- Represented internet technology company Netspark in proceedings filed by its competitor for the cancellation of Netspark’s patent.
Herzog Fox & Neeman is among Israel's best known firms in the international business and legal community, and has particular expertise in representing Israeli companies in multi-jurisdictional IP disputes alongside foreign counsel. Indeed, the team is involved in multiple patent cases (infringement and opposition) with parallel proceedings in the US, and is also advising a Dutch company on the enforcement of a foreign court award in Israel. In addition to patent cases in the agriculture, engineering and online technology sectors, the practice group is also active in multi-jurisdictional trade mark disputes. Karen Elburg heads the IP department, Jenia Melkhior was recently promoted to partner, and Adar Bengom is another active member of the practice group.
‘The HFN IP team is a unique combination of expertise and practical application in all jurisdictions globally. Whilst each member of the team is individually capable, they are also a very cohesive and effective team.‘
‘What distinguishes this team from others is their responsiveness and ability to look at “the bigger picture” when looking for solutions in the best interests of their clients.‘
Assuta Medical Centres
Bank of Jerusalem
Fundació Gala – Salvador Dalí
Huliot Agricultural Cooperative Society
Voyager Analytics / Bionic 8
Carmel and Viola Group
- Representing, together with US patent counsel, 888 Holdings in connection with a patent infringement case in the Federal District Court of Nevada. 888 and several other online gaming and gambling operators have been sued for patent infringement by companies connected with the Cantor Fitzgerald group.
- Representing Triple Plus in opposition of a patent filed by Goleakless in both the US and Israel. The team has filed an objection in Israel and has instructed and coordinated with US counsel, including with respect to the drafting of the Post Grant Review submission filed with the PTAB.
- Acting for Hazera Seeds in its successful opposition of Société des Produits Nestlé’s Israeli application for the trade mark AZERA, resulting in Nestlé’s withdrawal of the application. This was part of a multi-jurisdictional dispute between the two companies regarding the AZERA mark.
Meitar law offices
Meitar law offices has experience in a huge range of IP disputes, and is particularly well-placed to handle disputes with parallel international proceedings, and disputes involving the interaction of IP and areas such as competition and media law. Yoav Oestreicher heads the IP, technology and privacy litigation practice, and routinely handles patent, copyright, trade mark, privacy and trade secret disputes for clients ranging from multinational corporates to domestic tech companies. Another key figure in the team is Ariel Rakover, who represents clients in the Israeli courts and before the registrar, and has previous experience practicing at one of the world's best-known IP firms.
Philip Morris Brands
Automatic Bank Services
- Representing GSK in an appeal to the Supreme Court after successfully defending it in a claim by an Israeli generic company Unipharm alleging misuse of the patent laws, and illegal filing of patent applications, in order to illegally monopolise the market for the drug Seroxat in violation of the patent and competition laws.
- Representing Philip Morris in opposition proceedings initiated against its trademark application for “MLB” by Major League Baseball Properties.
- Defending Amazon in a trade marks and copyrights claim brought against it by two Israeli plaintiffs, arguing that the defendants are engaged, knowingly and deliberately, in the marketing, distribution and direct or indirect sale of counterfeit products which infringe the plaintiffs’ intellectual property rights and/or are actively encouraging the trade of such products.
Seligsohn Gabrieli & Co has an established reputation in patent, design, and plant breeders' rights disputes, where it acts for market-leading Israeli clients and major multinationals. In addition, the team advises retailers and brand holders on a full range of contentious and non-contentious trade mark issues, including opposition proceedings and enforcement matters. Nahum Gabrieli has broad expertise in copyright and trade mark litigation and opposition proceedings, patent disputes, and trade secret disputes; he also has particular strength in copyright matters in the media and entertainment sector. Ehud Gabrieli is particularly specialised in the enforcement of copyrighted music and copyrights in the context of public performances, but also has experience in patent, trade mark, and industrial design matters. Also recommended is Gal Gross, who advises on trade mark portfolio protection and is involved in multiple trade mark disputes before the registrar.
Nahum Gabrieli; Ehud Gabrieli
‘They are reasonable and careful in their approach to the client. Considering the quality of their services, they are also reasonable in term of fees, compared to other local firms.‘
‘The office staff is very efficient and very resourceful in complicated matters, very available compared to other offices and of course the control of up-to-date rulings and complexity of legal cases.‘
‘Gal Gross has recently managed with success most of our files, but we do have strong relationships with Nahum and Ehud Gabrieli as well, that we fully trust for their experience.‘
‘Very concise, clear, practical and straight to the point legal advice. A good understanding of the business.‘
‘Nahum Gabrieli understands the business, and provides exceptionally concise, clear, practical and straight to the point legal advice.‘
Basic Trademark (Kappa)
Center for Digital Innovation
Colgate Palmolive Company
Cristiano Ronaldo (JBS Textile Group A/S)
Eurofood Marketing 2001
Gottex Swimwear Brands
ILAN Car Glass
IMI Systems (formerly Israeli Military Industries)
Inter IKEA Systems
Maccabi Israel Sports Organization
MAN Truck & Bus
Mr Gilad Sasson
Nestle-Societe Des Produits Nestle
New Balance Athletic Shoes
Perfetti Van Melle
Sano Bruno’s Enterprises
Sons of George Shukha
Sony Computer Entertainment
Spirits International, Nyon Branch
Stolichnaya – SPI Corporation
Suny Cellular Communication
Tivall Food Industries
W.M.Barr & Co
Zuker & Minkin
- Representing IMI Systems in four different oppositions to application by the German weapons manufacturer Diehl, concerning an active protection system against missiles.
- Representing Gottex Swimwear Brands in a trademark opposition in Israel, filed against a Spanish company for it’s “Gottex” mark.
- Representing SPI (which holds rights to the Stolichnaya vodka brand) in a dispute concerning the registration by a Russian company of a trade mark that includes within it the word ‘Stolichnaya’ in Cyrillic letters.
Adin-Liss, Law Offices
Adin-Liss, Law Offices has handled opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Israeli PTO, infringement proceedings in court, and UDRP matters. The firm also partners with Pyernik Patent Attorneys to provide comprehensive support on patent prosecution, portfolio management, and disputes. Dan Adin and Eran Liss are key contacts in the team.
Ariel Dubinsky, Law Office
Ariel Dubinsky, Law Office is a compact but effective IP firm with an impressive track record in trade mark, domain name, and copyright infringement litigation, opposition proceedings and enforcement. Of recent note, the team was involved in two precedent-setting copyright cases, one involving the application of copyrights to oral academic lectures, and the other involving the treatment of copyrighted material, the distribution of which is illegal under Israeli law. Firm founder Ariel Dubinsky has extensive experience in copyright and trade mark disputes, and also handles patent litigation. Joy Kreisler leads the trade mark prosecution practice, and Tslil Pas-Kay heads the trade mark litigation practice.
‘Ariel Dubinsky responds very quickly, is very efficient and provides good results.‘
‘Team leader Ariel Dubisnky is a seasoned IP lawyer with specific strength in trade mark and copyright law. Ariel stands out as a very level-headed, business-oriented lawyer, who is always able to bring practical solutions to the table.‘
Santa Barbara Polo Club
Rushdi Food Industries
- Representing a China-based cosmetics company in litigation proceedings with a Palestinian enterprise that distributed its products unlawfully.
- Represented a lecturer, Sharon Ron, as plaintiff in a Supreme Court proceeding against a former student, claiming that the defendant used her notes taken at his lectures and other fora to publish two books under her own name without authorisation and without crediting the lecturer for his contribution in terms of knowledge. This case has now established a precedent that oral lectures are entitled for copyright protection.
- Represented Yaniv Aboutboul as a defendant in a litigation proceeding filed against him for the alleged violation of copyrights in a pornographic cinematic work. The judge ruled that use of the work by the the client does not comply with the definition of authorised use; however, the Court further ruled that the discussed pornographic cinematic work is not entitled to protection of copyright law where it deals with activities defined illegal according to the Israeli Penal Code. Therefore, the Court ruled that plaintiff is not entitled to compensation for violation of its copyrights by the defendant.
Eitan Mehulal Sadot, Advocates & Patent Attorneys handles a variety of contentious IP matters, including trade mark proceedings before the Israeli PTO, copyright and trade mark infringement litigation, and seizures and enforcement actions. In addition, the team has experience in patent disputes, and advises rights holders on enforcement strategies for patent and trade mark portfolios. Senior partner Sally Gillis heads the firm's patent and copyright department and has experience of a huge range of contentious and non-contentious IP work. Shirley Gal leads the trade marks and designs practice and is instructed by domestic and international clients in key industry sectors including fashion and apparel, food and beverages, medical devices and consumer goods.
Sally Gillis; Shirley Gal
Electra Consumer Products (1951)
Grow Solutions Tech
Infectious Disease Research Institute (USA)
Jeil Pharmaceutical Co.
Moghu Research Centre (Korea)
The Methodist Hospital System (USA)
- Successfully represented Mellanox Technologies, one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-performance computer networking products, in trade mark interference proceedings against the Japanese Manufacturer “SHARP Kabushiki Kaisha”, the owner of the famous trademark “SHARP”.
- Representing Castro Model in a copyright dispute against Arie Ben- Ari, the creator of a very famous photograph of the leading singer “Dana International”. Ben Ari has brought a complaint against Castro with the Tel Aviv Magistrate Court, alleging copyright infringement and other commercial torts.
- Represents KSB SE & Co. KGaA (“KSB”), a global manufacturer and supplier of pumps, valves and related services with headquarters in Germany, in an opposition before the Israeli Patent and Trademark Registrar.
Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co has an impressive full-service offering with particular strengths in all types of litigation and IP commercialisation, and an IP litigation practice that is developing a reputation for handling disputes in court and before the Israeli PTO. In just one example of the team's breadth of service, Reuven Behar and Yael Riemer represented Netafim in a patent opposition proceeding, two patent infringement claims, and a trade secrets dispute. The team also represents a variety of Israeli and domestic clients in trade mark disputes, and has niche expertise in handling copyright disputes for clients in the media and entertainment sector.
Reuven Behar; Yael Riemer
Israel Discount Bank
Allium Medical Solutions
Keshet Broadcasting International
The Sports Channel
Makor Rishon Newspaper
- Represented U-see2 in a claim filed with the Tel-Aviv district court against Mifal Hapais – the national lottery of Israel – concerning the alleged infringement of the client’s patent rights.
- Representation of IOTM Solution and its co-founders in a claim filed by Telit Communications, the co-founder’s former employer. The claim was filed for an alleged breach of non-competition clauses, trade secret theft, false description, unfair interference, and infringement of copyright.
- Representing Israel Discount Bank – one of the largest banks in Israel – in legal proceedings with respect to protecting its IP rights, including a dispute over a domain name.
G&A Glazberg, Applebaum & Co
G&A Glazberg, Applebaum & Co's IP litigation team is perhaps best known for its work in employee service invention lawsuits, though the practice group has experience across a range of patent, copyright and trade mark opposition and infringement cases, both at court and before the Israeli Patent Office. The disputes practice is headed by Nadav Applebaum, who since 2012 has been involved in two Supreme Court cases concerning the employee invention rights. Also of note, the team has been increasingly active in headline disputes involving major multinationals, and is currently involved in disputes against litigants such as Microsoft and Apple.
Other key lawyers:
Amiad Water Systems
Dr. Anat Berliner
Oil de Lamor, Slomit Arzi
Mr. Ruben Nanikashvili
Shmuel Ur Innovation
Yehiel & Yossef Levin
Dr. Eli Kritchman
Mrs. Hani Apfledorf
VDOO CONNECTED TRUST
Subhi Nahle and Sons
Start App Mobile Technologies
- Representing Dr. Anat Berliner in a dispute with her former employer, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions, concerning compensation and royalties for the client’s invention of a process for producing a chemical compound in the field of pesticides.
- Representing Oil de Lamor in an ongoing dispute with several brandowners, including Britney Spears, over a registered trademark.; and also in separate disputes regarding the “fair use” principle.
- Advising Moshe Levin’s right holders as they identified a plagiarist who published dozens of copied artworks in over five books; the claim concerns the reproduction of a statue, which is in a publicly accessible location, with a key argument for the defence being that it is permissible to copy, precisely for this reason.
Primarily focused on claimant-side work, Gershoni & Co. is particularly well-known for advising international clients on cross-border IP enforcement strategies. As such, the practice group has experience in registration and opposition proceedings, negotiations with the customs authority, and infringement disputes. The firms is headed by Saar Gershoni, who is instructed by major multinationals including Sony and Gewiss, and also acts for several Israeli publishing houses in copyright infringement disputes. Ran Greenvald manages the firm's litigation department and focuses on court enforcement.
Saar Gershoni; Ran Greenvald
‘Strong enforcement practice. Saar is effective and knows how to implement enforcement plans.‘
‘Saar is responsive with good knowledge of the IP field and the practice.‘
Beitar Jerusalem FC
CET – Center for Educational Technology
- Represented Sony in a precedential copyright claim in which it was determined that businesses that bought original consoles and games and used them in a public setting for parties infringed Sony’s copyright, on the basis of violating Sony’s right to public performance of its creations.
- Representing Galit Zadok, who designed fonts in the early 1990s. It was discovered that GSK pharmaceutical company had used her font without a license or permit for branding one of its top drugs since the late 1990s. Legal proceedings are underway in Israel.
- Representing Scentwish in a dispute regarding the parallel import and repackaging of perfume. This is the first time that the subject of the re-packaging has reached the court so is of decisive importance, and the party that will lose will appeal to the Supreme Court in order to determine a binding law.
The team at M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries advises on a variety of copyright and trade mark disputes and enforcement procedures, and also handles royalties disputes, conflicts over IP ownership, and matters involving digital piracy and the importation and distribution of counterfeit goods. Headed by Eran Presenti, the practice group also has niche expertise in guiding Israeli companies through international opposition and enforcement proceedings, acting as Israeli co-counsel alongside European firms.
‘Expertise with disputes and knowledge of court systems. Also, skill in negotiating settlements.‘
‘Eran Presenti is always responsive and always innovative. He also pays attention to costs.‘
The Chilington Tool Company
Meuhedet Health Maintenance Organization
The Israeli Records and Cassettes Federation (IFPI Israel)
- Representing Bosch in objecting the requests of an Israeli company to register similar trademarks in Israel.
- Representation of XFONE in defence against a suit filed by Orange, claiming that XFONE used the orange colour in its logo in a way that can be misleading.
- Representing The Chilington Tool Company in a dispute against a distributer who imported distributed fake “Chilington” brand goods.
Salomon, Lipschütz & Co.
Salomon, Lipschütz & Co.'s IP team handles trade mark and copyright opposition and cancellation proceedings, and also has experience in infringement litigation. The intellectual property and hi-tech practice is headed by Narda Ben Zvi, 'a top-notch IP lawyer with decades of experience in the field'. Another key figure in the team is Ori Kasir, who has experience with IP and commercial litigation in a variety of fields including ad-tech and e-commerce. The team also handles IP commercialisation, strategy and management, and registration.
Narda Ben Zvi
‘Professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I have been searching for legal advice in this area for a long time, and this firm stands out in comparison to the ones I had before.‘
‘My main experience is with Narda Ben Zvi, who has assisted my case with dedication and professionalism, making valuable suggestions, taking care of all legal procedures, and devising an informed strategy for achieving the intended goals. The case is still in progress, but the outlook is better than ever before.‘
‘I have had cases and negotiations against Adv. Narda Ben Zvi. She is a very good IP lawyer, strong and assertive. She has good court skills including cross examination of witnesses and arguing orally and in writing.‘
‘Our company has been represented by the exceptional team at Salomon Lipschutz & Co.’s IP department for 3 years, and the team provides us with legal representation in all of our intellectual property disputes.‘
‘Head of the IP department Adv. Narda Ben Zvi is a top-notch IP lawyer with decades of experience in the field, and any client would count his blessings in having her as representation.‘
‘The team is comprised of very high-skilled lawyers, whose expertise in the field of IP dispute resolution is nothing short of impressive.‘
‘As well as the uncompromising professionalism, it is obvious they put a lot of emphasis on creating substantial relationships with their clients, and this allows them to provide the best tailor-made legal services for us. As a longtime businessman, who has had a lot of experience with law firms, I can confidently say that this team is the most professional while accessible team of IP lawyers I have ever worked with, and every company who deals with IP, would be best advised to work with this team.‘
‘The IP team, headed by Adv. Ben Zvi, is made up of highly experienced and devoted partners and lawyers, each of whom possesses broad legal knowledge and professionalism. They provide reliable advice, which is based on years of practice, experience, and take special care in fitting their advice and counsel to their client’s needs. In this way, the team is very client-oriented, and this much is evident from their longstanding relationships with their clients.‘
‘In my experience working with the Salomon Lipschutz team, I am impressed by a professional, reliable, high-quality team. I am very impressed with the level of service provided by the team.‘
‘This is a professional team attentive to customer needs. They are proven to be very professional both at the legal level and in understanding the business sides of the issues they are handling.‘
‘I feel the practice works as a team and not as individual and thus the client can get a seamless service. Additionally, the firm always want understand the entire picture (which includes the other party also) in order to develop a comprehensive solution. The firm thinks out of the box with it solutions.‘
‘The team is very accessible, and includes on one hand smart people with great innovative idea and on the other hand excellent people that can go on an agreement line by line and word by word.‘