AZB & Partners handles the entire reach of corporate real estate work, covering M&A, leasing and licensing arrangements and joint development agreements covering all asset types. Joint heads Nohid Nooreyezdan and Hardeep Sachdeva deploy their private equity expertise onto joint ventures between international sovereign funds and Indian developers, which they advise on a mix of entry strategy, investment structuring and exits. Instructing clients include real estate developers, institutional lenders, investors and borrowers. Bharathan acted for RMZ Group on its groundbreaking $2bn portfolio sale to Brookfield Asset Management. The group routinely advises on the regulatory aspects of FDI transactions.
Firms in the Spotlight Real estate and construction
Mahendra Bhavsar & Co
Mahendra Bhavsar & Co. is a leading Gujarat focused law firm, established since 1982. The Firm acts as a One Stop solution for legal requirements in Gujarat and has a long standing expertise in dealing with Real Estate, Foreign Investments, Corporate, Commercial, IP, IT, Litigation and Arbitration from both domestic and international perspectives.View Profile...
Real estate and construction in India
AZB & Partners
Reco Rock, an affiliate of GIC Singapore
DLF Cyber City Developers, a JV between DLF and GIC Singapore
KSH Infra Industrial Park
Ascendas Property Fund Trustee
Millennia Realtors Private Limited (“RMZ”)
Lipalton (a company within the Keppel Land group)
Lake Shore India Retail Venture Fund
Resolution Professional of Jet Airways (India) Limited
Mr. Sunil Vachani and Mrs. Gayatri Vachani
Varde Partners Inc.
Model Economic Township Limited (Reliance Industries Real Estate company)
Experion / AT Capital
Ashiana Housing Limited
Vama Sundari Investment (Delhi) Private Limited
- Advised the RMZ Group on its sale of portfolio of commercial real estate assets to funds managed by Brookfield Asset Management.
- Acted for DLF Cyber City Developers Limited on the acquisition of a 51.80% stake in Fairleaf Real Estate Private Limited, a special purpose vehicle that owns One Horizon Centre, one of India’s premium office spaces, from two private equity funds managed by Hines.
- Advised Varde Partners on its investment of 1,135 crores into Hyderabad-based Phoenix Group’s projects in the Information technology special economic zone (IT-SEZ) at Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana.
As one of India’s leading outfits for private equity transactions in the real estate space, Khaitan & Co. is typically seen acting on headline work for major international clients. In the private equity space, Aashutosh Sampat and Harsh Parikh led a team advising Brookfield Asset Management on its $2bn acquisition of RMZ Group’s commercial assets (India’s largest ever real estate deal). Alongside providing advice on construction contract negotiations, Sudip Mullick represents developers, contractors and other stakeholders in related court proceedings and arbitrations. Savita Singh and Kolkata-based Gaurav Dasgupta handle acquisitions and title due diligence in the logistics and warehousing fields. Further team skills include title diligence on agricultural land, retail leasing and high-end apartment leasing.
Sudip Mullick; Savita Singh; Devendra Deshmukh; Harsh Parikh; Avnish Sharma; Sudheer Madamaiah; Deepak Jodhani; Gaurav Dasgupta; Yigal Gabriel; Abhiraj Gandhi; Subhro Chatterjee; Pavithra Thammaiah; Amit Wadhwani
Other key lawyers:
‘Extremely vibrant and knowledgeable team, they have the approach of concluding the deal at the earliest with professional outlook, available for discussion at any time.’
Blackstone Asset Management
Brookfield Asset Management
Rolls Royce Power Systems AG
Godrej Real Estate Fund
Nucleus Office Parks, a blackstone portfolio company
Brookfield Properties, a Brookfield portfolio company
Godrej Properties Limited
L&T Finance Limited
Netmagic IT Services Private Limited
K Raheja Corp
First Abu Dhabi Bank
Nippon Life India AIF Management Limited
- Advised Neil Maxinfra Private Limited on the sale by private treaty of one tower in Kore Tech Park, Gurugram pursuant to proceedings under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 for the recovery of approximately INR 215,00,00,000.
- Advised E Shang Redwood- ESR on title and acquisition of land situated in Bhiwandi to set up a logistic and warehousing park.
- Advised Hindustan Dorr – Oliver Limited on title and sale of assets situated in Andheri through the liquidator appointed by NCLT.
The wide geographical footprint of Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas‘s real estate practice stretches from the main financial hubs to Chennai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. Co-heads Abhishek Sharma and Bangalore-based Namrata Kolar have combined expertise across all major assignments, including title due diligence, transaction structuring, conveyancing deeds, joint developments, leasing and licensing. The diverse client roster includes major funds, institutional lenders, borrowers, developers, high-net-worth individuals and investors. Hiral Motta and Abhilash Pillai are also key names to note. Ranked partner Mridul Kumbalath moved his practice to Trilegal.
Brookfield Asset Management
Keppel Land Limited
Blackstone Advisors India Private Limited
Embassy Office Parks REIT
KCHN Developers Private Limited
Envestnet Asset Management India Private Limited
DSK Legal has a strong real estate funds practice led by Sajit Suvarna who alongside Saloni Mody advises on REITs, FDIs and debt funding deals. Niraj Kumar and Sagar Kadam handle the breadth of commercial real estate transactions, including site acquisitions and disposals, leases and joint developments. In a significant client win, the group now advises listed developer Prestige Group on a spate of commercial real estate projects across Maharashtra and the south of the India.
‘The team has in-depth knowledge of the subject matter and always provide solution-driven advice.’
‘Sajit Suvarna is one of the stalwart of this industry. He is one of the few who is so so good in all kind of properties and simultaneously excellent in transaction documentation. His litigation skills are very practical and effective.’
‘Real estate and dispute resolutions are the key strength areas of DSK Legal.’
‘Both Sajit and Samit are one of the best lawyers i have worked with. Their practical guidance and risk mitigation approach is unique and rarely find in the lawyers.’
Godrej Properties Limited
Omkar Realtors & Developers Private Limited
AXIS RERA OPPORTUNITIES FUND – I
Prestige Falcon Realty Ventures Private Limited
Shripal Shanti LLP
SUNTECK REAL ESTATES PRIVATE LIMITED
TREC – The Real Estate Company
HDFC Bank Limited
India Housing Fund, series 2
Kautilya Real Estate Fund
Marion Biotech Private Limited
- Assisted Sunteck Realty Limited and the owners with drafting, negotiating and finalising the development agreement, power of attorney and all the ancillary documents in respect of various transactions.
- Advised Gera Developments Private Limited on the acquisition of lands having aggregate area admeasuring 46,825 square meters situated in Bhosari, Pune from Dai-ichi Karkaria Limited.
- Advised HDFC Capital Advisors Limited (acting as investment managers to HDFC Capital Affordable Real Estate Fund-1) on its debt investment of INR 350,00,00,000 in an SPV promoted by Kumar Properties, Pune.
J Sagar Associates
Supported by a network of offices spanning the north and south of India, J Sagar Associates‘ real estate practice provides end-to-end advice on the construction and development of retail, hotel, residential, warehouse and industrial complex projects. Helming the practice, Vivek Chandy acts on $1bn+ portfolio acquisitions whereas Rupinder Malik leads on the structuring of investment platforms for major private equity funds. The team is also well equipped to advise on the regulatory issues in REIT structuring matters. Lalit Kumar is a go-to partner for real estate M&A and FDI instructions.
Prestige Estates Projects Limited
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited
Lodha Developers International Limited
APG Strategic Real Estate Pool N.V.
WeWork India Management Private Limited
Mapletree Logistics Trust
- Advised Prestige Group on the recently concluded Phase I of the $1.5bn Prestige-Blackstone portfolio acquisition transaction.
- Advised Indiabulls Real Estate Limited on the proposed merger of NAM Estates Private Limited and Embassy One Commercial Property Developments Private Limited, both Embassy Group entities with IBREL.
- Advised Godrej Fund Management on the setting up of the Build-To-Core-II platform.
In notable highlights for Kochhar & Co.‘s real estate and construction practice, team head Alok Tewari, assisted by principle associate Simrat Grover, continues to advise on site acquisitions, investments, title due diligence and state-specific incentives and regulation in the data centre sector. The Bangalore desk led by Preetam D’Souza services the south of India, providing expertise on large-scale deals, complex regulation and related litigation. The team recently advised on impressive land acquisitions in Hyderabad. Clients include household-name technology and financial services companies.
‘We have engaged with Kochhar for all our Real Estate matters – we find the team excellent, have a great subject matter expertise, relevant market intelligence, quicker turnaround.’
‘Have worked with the great team of Preetham DSouza, Alok Tewari – these two gentlemen stand out, very knowledgeable subject market experts, great market intelligence, quick turn around.’
‘The team is extremely client-centric and pays special attention to what the client is looking for and provides a legally sound and informed solution.’
‘Alok Tewari has deep insight into real estate laws and transactions. His focus on mitigating risks and applying market commercial knowledge to each transaction sets him apart. Though he is the nationwide head of real estate and construction practice of his firm, he is extremely humble, amicable and accessible. His colleague Simrat Grover is very efficient and turns arounds documents swiftly.’
‘The service is personal, yet professional. They attend the service request in time and ensure relevant expertise is made available if the request evolves over a period of time.’
‘Depth Knowledge, thorough professionalism and discipline.’
‘Preetam D’Souza is a very capable, smart and a true expert in real estate matters. He has a great understanding both of our needs as a global corporation and what it takes to bridge the differences and get deals done with the local partners.’
- Assisted Target Operation on a highly complex built-to-suit transaction for an entire building in the city of Bangalore.
- Assisted PricewaterhouseCoopers on the acquisition of under-construction office space on a leasehold basis in the heart of Bangalore.
- Handled a recent project for Apotek involved reviewing the documentation in relation to its purchase of large industrial plots in the Bommasandra industrial area, an urban zone to the southeast of Bangalore.
Instructed by a roster of construction companies and developers, Law Point‘s team of commercial real estate and tax experts advises on large-scale projects predominantly in and around Mumbai. Co-heads Joyita Sabharwal, Samir Sanghavi and Dharmesh Shah are regularly instructed on residential developments, joint ventures and land acquisitions. The team's strong regulatory knowledge supports the growing litigation practice, particularly in regards to land title investigations and actions under the RERA Act. High-net-worth individuals are also present in its client roster which it handles a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters.
‘Law Point is very strong on the technical front in real estate and expertly guides you through a transaction. More importantly, their knowledge of individual properties and their ability to know the history of the property in chaotic Mumbai, is the most compelling part of why I would use their services. They have the ability to suss out whether one should pursue a particular transaction or drop it immediately due to a dubious history and inadequate documentation. Their focus on a clean title to the property is their most enduring quality.’
‘‘Samir Sanghavi is a seasoned professional who knows history of various buildings and individual properties. Even if he does not recognise a particular property he has the ability to dig and reveal hurdles, if any.’
‘Joyita Sabharwal is very strong technically and also has the ability to push a client away from a dubious transaction.’
Atul Ruia (Phoenix Mills Ltd.)
Radius Developers Pvt. Ltd.
The Wadhwa Group
Shree Naman Developers Ltd.
HDFC Capital Advisors
Mr. Ajoy Kapoor
Rashtriya Metal Industries Ltd.
National Happy Home Group
Trust Capital Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Vijaygroup Housing Pvt. Ltd.
Bell Weather Capital Pvt. Ltd.
Enam Asset Management Company Pvt. Ltd.
Tulsiani Sumer Group of Builders
Sumer Group of Builders
Rajhans Infracon (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Ariisto Group of Builders
Suraksha Group of Companies
- Advised Jairaj Happy Homes, an entity of Happy Home Group, in its undertaking of a large-scale residential redevelopment project in Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai on land leased by Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority to a Co-operative Housing Society comprising of six buildings.
- Advised Kaybee Infrastructure, an entity of Bawa Group having diversified businesses including Real Estate in Mumbai Metropolitan Region, on its purchase and acquisition of a plot of land along with factory structures situate at Dharavi Slum Area, Mumbai, owned by Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, for the development of real estate Project.
- Advised NHP Construction on acquiring development rights regarding property situated at Borivali from Saath Developer.
Institutional developers and lenders constitute the bulk of the client roster for Trilegal‘s corporate real estate practice. The team advises on portfolio acquisitions, M&A due diligence and deal structuring, securitisation and equity investments, as handled by a broad bench which includes Rahul Arora, funds expert Kunaal Shah, counsel Samira Lalani and Bangalore-based Mridul Kumbalath, who joined from Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas to bolster the team’s southern reach. Growth offerings include data centre establishments and distressed asset acquisitions. In addition to large-scale clients, the practice is expanding its portfolio of start-ups and disruptors; indicatively, the team is currently guiding WeWork through its recent expansion into India.
‘Goes extra mile for addressing queries.’
Oaktree Capital Management
Asia Real Estate II India Opportunity Trust
Apollo Asia RE II Singapore II Pte. Ltd.
Edelweiss Alternative Asset Advisors Limited
Piramal Enterprises Limited
REC and PFC
Piramal Glass Private Limited
Ampyr Developments Pte. Ltd.
Manipal Health Enterprises Private Limited
Foton Motors Manufacturing India Private Limited
Van Herk Group
realestate.com.au Pty. Ltd.
Swarovski India Private Limited
Smiths Detection Systems Pvt. Ltd.
AB Mauri India Private Limited
Bain Capital Credit Asia, LLC
Asia Pragati Strategic Investment Fund
Bridge Datacentres (Mumbai) LLP
Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP
Comcast India Engineering Center I LLP
McWane India Private Limited
- Advised Piramal Enterprises Limited on its bid for Dewan Housing Finance Limited including carrying out detailed due diligence on DHFL and its subsidiaries, and drafting the resolution plan to be submitted to the committee of creditors.
- Advised Asia Real Estate II India Opportunity Trust on subscribing to non-convertible debentures to be issued by 25 identified real estate companies across various states in India.
- Advised Edelweiss Alternative Asset Advisors on the refinancing of a portfolio of loans granted by specific Indiabulls finance entities to nine borrower entities regarding 11 identified real estate projects across northern and western parts of India.
The real estate lawyers at ALMT Legal handle corporate transactions and leasing arrangements for domestic and international retailers, hotel chains, commercial office acquirers and high-net-worth individuals The expertise of joint heads Sameer Tapia, Bangalore-based Prashant Popar and Ryna Karani covers title diligence, land audits, acquisitions, joint venture drafting and leasing structures.
Sameer Tapia; Prashant Popat; Ryna Karani
Kranti Ecostate Private Limited
- Advised Kranti Ecostater on a long-term lease of units/villas developed around a gold course and resort.
Dhaval Vussonji & Partners
The real estate practice at Dhaval Vussonji & Partners acts for funds and corporate purchasers on the full scope of real estate transactional issues. Jointly led by Dhaval Vussonji and Minal Sampat, the team handles all land title matters, site acquisitions and joint venture structuring. It also advises high-net-worth individuals on estate planning and developers on in-depth regulatory advice in relation to RERA laws impacting the project lifecycle.
JM Financial Fund
Shapoorji Pallonji Group
Kotak Mahindra Group
- Handled the purchase of Raymond land in Thane by Xander Group.
- Advised Strata on its acquisition of a commercial building known as ‘Lodha Excelus’ in New Cuffe Parade.
- Assisted HDFC with conducting title diligence of land situated in Nahur, which was to be mortgaged to HDFC.
Receiving instructions from a mix of alternative asset managers and funds, Dhir & Dhir Associates‘ real estate and construction practice advises on transactions requiring FDI guidance and other regulatory issues relating to licensing and site acquisitions. The team also assists retailers and other businesses with site purchases and leasing structures. Alok Dhir jointly leads the practice with Guranpreet Singh Sarna, who took over following Girish Rawat’s departure to L&L Partners Law Offices.
SBI Cap Ventures Limited – SWAMIH Investment Fund
Dixon Technology India Limited
IIFL Home Finance Limited
Decathlon Sports India Private Limited
Investcorp Score Fund
- Advised SBI Cap Ventures Limited – SWAMIH Investment Fund/Oxirich Realtors Private Limited on their investment in the secured, unlisted, non-convertible debentures to be issued on private placement basis to Oxirich Realtors Private Limited proposed for part financing the cost of development of an under-construction residential project “Oxirich Sunksriti II”.
- Advised Dixon Technology on acquiring leasehold rights over property demised by SIIDCUL in favour of Halonix Technologies.
- Advised IIFL Home Finance on its financial assistance provided to M3M.
In addition to the main hubs of Delhi and Mumbai, the real estate and development practice at Dua Associates provides considerable regional offerings in Chennai, Bangalore and Chandigarh; Sajive Kumar, B. R. Srinivas and Siddhartha Kumar are key contacts, respectively. Across offices, real estate developers and funds instriuct the team on high-end land acquisitions, financial lendings, M&A and investments. Brijita Prakash assists with the development of commercial spaces requiring sophisticated title due diligence.
Other key lawyers:
‘Thorough and diligent eye for detail, practical advice, good insight into market practices, ability to find mutually acceptable solutions and implement them.’
Prestige Estates Projects Limited
Aditya Birla Solar Limited
Godrej Housing & Properties
Kalyani Developers Private Limited
Fourth Partner Energy Pvt Ltd
Assetz Infrastructure Private Limited
MAIA Estates LLP
Total Environment Habitat Private Limited
M/s. Goyal Hariyana Constructions
M/s. ADRA Constructions LLP
JSW Renewable Energy (Vijayanagara) Limited
RBL Bank Limited
Shell India Markets Private Limited
Sunjin India Feeds Pvt Ltd
CoWrks India Private Limited
- Assisted Prestige Estates Projects Limited and Century Real Estate Holdings with drafting the transaction documents for the development of the Commercial Spaces and the title due diligence of the subject properties.
- Assisted RBL Bank Limited and JSW Renewable Energy (Vijayanagara) Limited with the title due diligence of lands for the establishment of solar power plants and wind power plants and assisted the developers and lender with the acquisition of ownership of these lands.
- Assisted Fourth Partner Energy Private Limited with a series of transactions and EPC contracts.
Fox Mandal‘s real estate group is increasingly acting for domestic and international clients on the acquisition of land for logistics, warehouse and data centre projects. Practice heads are situated in multiple regions: Shuva Mandal in Mumbai; Purnima Kamble in Hyderabad; Jayaprakash Padmanaban in Chennai; and Prashantha Kumar in Bangalore.
Mahindra Life Space
House of Hiranandani
- Advised a logistic company on the acquisition of land parcels for warehouse projects in Bangalore.
- Assisted a Dubai based HNI Investor with a commercial development proposed to be developed by way of share purchase and subscription to compulsory convertible debentures of the company that owns the land on which the commercial development is proposed.
- Advised Concorde Group on the acquisition of the land parcels for the residential project in the heart of Bangalore city through a joint development.
Phoenix Legal advises on commercial real estate leasing and other corporate transactions. Large multinational retailers, telecoms companies and other corporates instruct Saket Shukla, Siddharth Hariani and Manjula Chawla on site acquisitions and long-term leases in prime commercial locations. The team also acts for investment funds on their investments into real estate projects across India.
‘Turnaround time of the team, deeper analysis and opinion is valuable.’
‘Saket Shukla, associate Maryam Naaz Quadri, and senior associate Vikram Kamath manage good turnaround time for client queries.’
Valmet Technologies Pvt Ltd (Valmet)
Anant Raj Global Limited
- Advised Valmet Technologies on a site acquisition including advising on specific regulatory matters, as applicable to the identified site.
- Advised Anant Raj Global Limited on a reorganisation process including structuring, preparing and finalising the scheme, to dealings with stock exchanges and regulators and obtaining consents and approvals.
Complimenting its Bangalore and Mumbai offices, Tatva Legal is also a leading firm in the Hyderabad real estate market, securing mandates from major developers, investment funds and corporates operating in the region. The practices of Mahernosh Humranwala, Ashish Anshu and Raghu Nandana span land acquisitions, title verifications and contentious matters including contractual disputes.
‘People with knowledge, expertise, thought leadership and innovation.’
‘Team is collaborative and has good understanding of technology and innovation sectors.’
‘The members of Tatva walk you through all the options and the pros and cons of all the options. It’s a one-stop shop for me. Their understanding of Govt Business and Contractual obligations that need to be built into the contracts are outstanding.’
Shapoorji Pallonji Group
Walton Street India Finance Private Limited
Lake Shore India & Piramal Group
Avenue Supermarts Limited (DMart)
Jain Housing and Constructions Private Limited
Cybercity Builders and Developers Private Limited
Megha Engineering India Limited
- Advised Coffee Day Enterprises Limited, Tanglin Developments Limited on Blackstone and Salarpuria’s acquisition of Global Village Tech Park, an IT Tech Park consisting of a built-up area of 5 million sq.ft. and approximately 100 acres of land.
- Advised Rajapushpa Properties on the acquisition of freehold and development rights over 25 acres of land in Hyderabad, Telangana for the development of a high-end residential township.
- Assisted Shapoorji Pallonji Group with conducting title due diligence on land measuring 200 Acres for undertaking residential and commercial developments.
Economic Laws Practice is regularly instructed by financial lenders and investors on title due diligence matters. Practice head Babu Sivaprakasam, who also heads the banking and finance practice,handles real estate financing transactions. The wider team also advises on acquisitions and joint development agreements concerning residential, commercial and industrial assets.
IndusInd Bank Limited
- Advised IndusInd Bank Limited on due diligence of ESR Pune Estates Private Limited.
- Advised IndusInd Bank Limited on due diligence of lands owned by Khemani Distilleries Private Limited and Royal Distillery Private Limited.
Kanga & Company Advocates and Solicitors
Kanga & Company Advocates and Solicitors conducts title due diligence on real estate acquisitions for corporates and high-net-worth individuals. Recent mandates include advising on the acquisition of luxury private residences and housing projects, as handled by co-heads ML Bhakta and Shailesh Vaidya. The team also advises on sell-side land disposals for corporate entities, predominantly across the northern and western states.
Raheja Universal (Pvt) Ltd.
S. D. Corporation
Nish Developers Pvt. Ltd.
Phoenix Mills Group
Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited
Zandu Realty Ltd.
Premchand Roychand & Sons LLP
Eknath Projects LLP
- Advised Premchand Roychand & Sons LLP and Eknath Projects LLP on the sale of a premium heritage property which was sold for a consideration of INR 1001 crores.
- Advised IL&FS group of companies on the ongoing sale transactions regarding a large tract of land in District Kutch, Gujarat.
- Advised the promoters of a large pharmaceutical company on the purchase of three ultra-luxury apartments in the Four Seasons Private Residence, Mumbai.
Samvad Partners‘ expertise includes advising on real estate and construction financing transactions, leasing negotiations for industrial sitestitle, and due diligence relating to site acquisitions. Clients include developers, lenders and corporates. The practice is co-lead by Harish Narasappa and Ekta Bahl.
Brun Developers (OPC) Private Limited
NoBroker Technologies Solutions Private Limited
JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A
Singhania & Co
In an example of the contentious work handled by Singhania & Co‘s real estate and construction practice, Shambhu Sharan represented a subsidiary of Indian Railways in arbitration relating to the delayed construction of a freight transport project. The practice also advises on office leasings for large international corporates under the guidance of Manish Kumar Sharma and Dipak Rao.
National Highways Authority of India
Power Finance Corporation Limited
Punj Lloyd Limited
Mazars Advisory Private Limited
Dedicated freight corridor (DFC)
National Housing Bank
Gujarat Maritime Board
Power Finance Corporation – Adani Green Energy (Tamil Nadu) Limited
S&P Global Inc.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL)
ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
Rana Sugars Limited
- Advised ABB Power Products and Systems India on a series of real estate transactions in the Delhi-NCR region.
- Represented Punj Lloyd in a dispute with Indian oil corporation in relation to a comprehensive high-value lump sum turnkey design and construction projects worth $200m.
- Advised subsidiary companies of S&P Global on leasing office space at Ahmedabad in a build-to-suit technology development centre.
SNG & PARTNERS
SNG & PARTNERS conducts title due diligence for a range of clients, particularly offshore lenders, private equity houses, banks and other financial stakeholders in real estate projects. Munish Upadhyay‘s expertise spans commercial and residential asset types; he also advises on FDI transactions. Sadhawa Mishra advises on real estate finance, joint developments and broader contract negotiations.
ICICI Bank Ltd
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd
Jindal Realty Ltd
HDFC Capital Advisors Ltd
HDFC Bank Ltd / Kotak Mahindra Bank
State Bank of India
Grasim Industries Limited
ECL Finance Limited
Hind Terminal Private Limited
- Advising ICICI Bank Ltd & Jubilant Life Sciences on due diligence of land situated at various Village Rasoolpur Khader, Tehsil Dhanaura, District Moradabad, and Villages Sadullapur, Naipura Khadar, Sahabazpur Dor, Naipura Khader, Tigariya Bhoor Tehsil Hasanpur Uttar Pradesh.
- Advising Indiabulls Housing Finance on due diligence of land situated at Villages Fazalpur Jharza, Badshahpur, Mullahera, Nathupur & Behrampur, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Advising Jindal Realty on extensive due diligence of land situated in the revenue estate of Villages Rathdhana & Liwan, Tehsil & District Sonepat, Haryana.