- What is the Corporate Counsel 100
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Top 100: Africa
- Top 100: Asia Pacific
- Top 100: Deutschland
- Top 100: Ireland
- Top 100: Latin America
- Top 100: Middle East
- Top 100: Russia
- Top 100: Switzerland
- Top 100: Turkey
- Top 100: United Kingdom
- Top 100: United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- Top 100: United States
- Top 100: United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Editor's Letter
- Inside GC: Executive Summary
- A dangerous game of bluff
- From client to colleague
- Harvard thinking
- How to be Chief Executive of your own career
- Rules of engagement
- The 5-minute financial analysis
- The third way
- The world's greatest management thinker: Clayton Christensen
- What I wish I'd known: moving in-house
- What's your IP strategy?
- Where are all the lawyer-CEOs?
- Whistleblowers and the in-house lawyer
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
General overlook and guide-line to access authorization
As is widely known Portugal is experiencing a Financial Crisis and is being governed under the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding, in spite of this, Portugal remains a country with good business opportunities in several areas.
2009 focus and aims
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN PRACTICE
ACQUIRING REGULATED BUSINESSES: MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS AND COMPETITION LAW PERSPECTIVES
Exercising Stock Options…....1 Summary of recently enacted Legislation……………………3 Case Law ……………………..6 News in brief………………... 9
Are put and call options expressly regulated in your legal system or do they fall under general contract law?
The expansion of the oil and gas industry in Equatorial Guinea ("EG") has caused a significant increase in immigration, not just of qualified workers, but also of a substantial number of unskilled , and often illegal, immigrants, especially from the neighbour countries.
Despite a few setbacks on the way and the protracted discussions, the congress has finally approved Law 12.351/2010, of 22 December 2010, thereby replacing the old oil concession inplace in Brazil by a new set of contractual standards.