Santamarina y Steta > Mexico City, Mexico > Firm Profile
Santamarina y Steta Offices
CAMPOS ELISEOS 345, FLOORS 2, 3 AND 11
COL. CHAPULTEPEC POLANCO
11560 MEXICO, D.F.
Santamarina y Steta > The Legal 500 RankingsSantamarina y Steta‘s market-leading labour and employment practice, sits ‘at forefront of the latest labour issues’ in Mexico. Operating from its offices in Mexico City, Monterrey and Querétaro, the firm fields a 21-strong team ‘with great knowledge and expertise in the labour area’, and which provides high-level expertise regarding transactional matters, collective bargaining agreements, health and safety, social security and litigation. Fronting the department are Juan Carlos de la Vega, a seasoned practitioner in the field; Andrés Rodríguez, who is lauded for his ‘great expertise in labour matters’; and Francisco Udave, who is experienced in handling high-profile cases filed by top executives and gains praise for his ability to ‘articulate the complexities associated with his practice with great clarity’. They are closely supported by counsel Álvaro Álvarez, who specialises in collective and individual labour matters, both advisory and contentious; Queretaro-based senior associate Víctor Hugo Coria and associate Raquel Ortiz in Monterrey.
Juan Carlos de la Vega; Andrés Rodríguez; Francisco Udave
‘They have partners with great knowledge and expertise in the labour area. Partners Andrés Rodríguez and Francisco Udave, as well as Víctor Coria, are very complete, professional lawyers with great expertise in labour matters.’
‘Santamarina is a solid labour law firm with very competitive fees.’
‘They understand the ins-and-outs of labour law and respond in an efficient time.’
‘Excellent service. They have a great understanding of the client’s needs, the risks involved and the alternative solutions. Professional and proactive. Francisco Udave is a lawyer who can articulate the complexities associated with his practice with great clarity. He is always able to propose agile, efficient and solid solutions.’
‘They are at forefront of the latest labour issues. The firm knows the particularities of the business and provides ad-hoc legal solutions in record time. They are always available and committed to the company.’
‘The firm has a group of very experienced lawyers who execute very well but above all help us to understand the implications of labour law in all aspects.’
Teksid Hierro de Mexico
General Motors de México
Home Depot Mexico
- Representing The Home Depot in a union conflict against a national union, CROC, which could affect nearly 50 stores in 12 Mexican states.
- Represents Teksid Hierro de México in a claim in which the National Mining Union is demanding recognition as the representative of the majority of employees and therefore party to the collective bargaining agreement and process.
- Representing and assisting Pfizer in almost 30 law suits (this year); the firm also represented the company in a strike notice process, that was ultimately rejected by the labour authorities.
Mexico > Banking and finance Tier 2
Fielding a 17-strong team, which is lauded for always being ‘attentive and readily available to serve its clients’, as well as its lawyers' ‘knowledge of financial legislation’, seasoned full-service firm Santamarina y Steta remains a solid presence in the banking and finance sector. A regular advisor to both lenders and borrowers, the practice handles a wide variety of finance projects, from preparing loan agreements and conducting loan restructurings with Mexican and foreign institutions, to the design and implementation of financial structures for international finance projects. The ‘exceptional’ Juan Carlos Machorro, who is well-versed in project finance, heads the department, with strong support from partners Alberto Saavedra; Sergio Chagoya, who has experience handling mandates from government entities; Ricardo Orea, who has represented various financial institutions on the financing of infrastructure projects in the energy, road, public healthcare and port sectors. Associate Margarita Casarin handles banking and finance matters as part of her broader practice.
Juan Carlos Machorro
‘Partner Juan Carlos Machorro is an exceptional lawyer, especially in financial contractual matters, with an absolute mastery of the issues he is consulted on.’
‘They are always attentive to our requirements, attending to them quickly and efficiently. Always attentive to the changes in the legal structures that we have requested during the negotiation of our matters.’
‘Very prompt, always there when you need them.’
‘Juan Carlos Machorro; Ricardo Orea: accessible; pragmatic. Margarita Casarin: fabulous. Reacts very promptly when needed; solid worker.’
‘The team at Santamarina y Steta is always attentive and readily available to serve its clients.’
‘Not only do they stand out for their knowledge of financial legislation, but also for their good time management with the authorities. They are excellent at it. The treatment and attention to their clients is outstanding. They are excellent in accompanying you through all the processes. Experience is everything.’
‘Practical, efficient solutions and with the satisfaction of having the peace of mind of good decisions.’
International Finance Corporation
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
White Summit Capital
- Represented Atlantica Yield regarding its first private green bond placement for approximately $320m.
- Advised Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (formerly Atlantica Yield) on the execution of a note issuance facility agreement to fund the acquisition of certain ownership interests in a solar electric generation facility in Arizona, and an offshore gas compression platform known as “CA-KU-A1”.
- Represented Banobras on the restructuring of several loans granted to Prodemex, in the context of the crisis generated by Covid-19.
Mexico > Real estate Tier 2Practice head Vicente Grau is an active figure in the transactional real estate arena, as part of a broader practice that also takes in economic competition, antitrust and estate planning; he leads Santamarina y Steta's 11-strong practice group, which covers a broad range of matters, from the acquisition, leasing, development, construction and sale of real estate, to related financing structures and securitisation, including the contribution of properties to FIBRAS, CKDs, and guarantee trusts. Grau works closely with fellow Mexico City-based partner Aarón Levet, who has broad experience in M&A, joint ventures and financing for the hospitality and industrial real estate segments. Key support comes from Claudia Rodríguez, who focuses primarily on the industrial, retail and residential segments; and senior associate Isaac Zatarain (real estate, natural resources, renewable energy and environmental law).
Fondo Mexicano para la Conservación de la Naturaleza
Ganfeng International Trading
GMH Hotels & Resorts
- Advised and represented Stryker on the lease and construction of an industrial facility in the State of Baja California.
- Assisted GMH in the analysis of the process to disincorporate several parcels from the agrarian regime and advised them on the permits and authorizations required for the construction of a sustainable tourism development.
Mexico > TMT Tier 2
Santamarina y Steta fields a ‘professional, responsive, and kind’ practice group -five-lawyers strong- is renowned for its dexterity handling transactional and regulatory TMT-related work, as well as its capability on compliance issues, administrative matters and representation. Corporate specialist Jorge León-Orantes, whose practice encompasses telecoms, broadcasting, IT, e-commerce, data protection and privacy, along with M&A, co-leads the department together with fellow senior partner César Cruz (in Monterrey), who covers all aspects of data privacy and protection mandates. Mexico City-based Paola Morales, who was promoted to counsel in January 2021, and senior associate Diego Rubén Acosta in Monterrey, provide key support with additional expertise on telecoms, IT, e-commerce, data protection and privacy, along with corporate, M&A and foreign investment knowledge.
Jorge León Orantes; César Cruz
‘Santamarina is always willing to learn about cutting edge technologies and legal issues to advise our technology business. They are professional, responsive, and kind.’
‘Paola Morales always finds time and interest for our questions, and provides thoughtful advice. Associate Beatriz Aleman cares about our business and our partnerships, and is always willing to help on day to day basis. Associate Belen Gomez learned quickly about our new business and new industry, and provides value with her initiative and business focused advice.’
‘Santamarina has helped us by providing an associate on a dedicated basis to assist us with day to day legal issues. This has been a game changer for us as an international company headquartered outside of Latin America.’
Walmart de México
ACH Foods México (a subsidiary of Associated British Foods)
Schaeffler Monitoring Services
- Assisted Walmart de México with the completion of all processes required to obtain its authorisation as a reseller of telecommunications services from the regulator.
- Assisted Schaeffler Monitoring Services with the regulatory analysis required for the implementation of a new Industry 4.0 / IoT product based on machine-to-machine communication in several jurisdictions, including Mexico.
- Assisting Icom America with the implementation of a business model (from transactional and regulatory standpoints) in order to be able to resell the intended services and equipment in Mexico.
Mexico > Capital markets Tier 3
Santamarina y Steta is a popular choice for a broad range of clients, from investment funds, brokerage firms and lending institutions to issuers, underwriters, placement agents, dealers and trustees. Among its extensive areas of expertise are debt and equity offerings, public tender offers, debt exchanges involving public companies and derivatives. Alberto Saavedra - who was previously managing partner at the firm - has broad expertise in the capital markets sphere, particularly in the structuring of debt programmes. He heads the practice, closely backed by veteran partner Sergio Chagoya. Associate Diego Ostos is another active member of the practice.
‘I would highlight the knowledge of the subject, treatment of staff and availability.’
Internacional de Inversiones
Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (Mexican Stock Exchange)
Kimberly Clark de México
Grupo Industrial Saltillo
Corporación Interamericana de Inversiones
Grupo Palacio de Hierro
- Advised Invex Controladora on the capital markets and financing aspects with respect to the due diligence, regulatory requirements and terms of a transaction.
- Advised Promotora Empresarial del Norte in the amendment of the title of the long-term debt bond certificates in the Mexican securities market.
- Advised Grupo Carso on the issuance of debt under its Mexican certificates programme.
Santamarina y Steta is a well-established presence within the competition arena, with an established track record assisting with merger reviews, litigation, compliance, cartel investigations related to monopolistic practices, leniency protection, and advisory mattes (such as the evaluation of commercial policies and commercial agreements). In accordance with the firm's strong transactional practice, the eight-strong group is particularly active in M&A clearance matters, and is co-led by the ‘excellent’ Ernesto Duhne, who excels in merger control mandates as well as general advisory work; and Vicente Grau. A strong second line of associates includes Ivan Szymanski, who is already garnering the praise from clients.
Ernesto Duhne; Vicente Grau
‘They really know their subject matter, have excellent judgment, and are very responsive’
‘Excellent collaboration with global counsel’
‘Ernesto Duhne and Ivan Szymanski are excellent’
Knowlton Development Corporation
El Corte Inglés
Cameron International Corporation
General Motors Company
GM Financial de México
- Represented all parties involved in GFI Informatique’s acquisition of Informática El Corte Inglés from El Corte Inglés during the procedure to obtain pre-merger authorisation to complete the transaction from the FECC.
- Represented CASA regarding the pre-merger clearance procedure before the FECC for its CACEIS joint venture with Banco Santander.
- Representing Mexican producer of gypsum and concrete dry wall panels, USG, in its capacity as a user of the Federal Cargo Railway Transportation System (FCRTS), in a public consultation regarding lack of competition in the system and its effects.
Mexico > Corporate and M&A Tier 3
World Law Group alliance-member Santamarina y Steta is a fixture of Mexico's legal market and has long maintained corporate and M&A work as the central pillar of its practice offering. With 25-year veteran transactional specialist Juan Carlos Machorro at the helm, the sizeable team is a regular advisor to a broad mix of domestic and international clients on day-to-day matters (including compliance), as well as significant -generally mid-market- M&A transactions, spin-offs, joint ventures and other operations, where it displays undoubted expertise. The team consists of a deep, partner-level bench of 10 highly experienced practitioners operating from the firm's offices in Querétaro, Monterrey and Mexico City, and backed by an associate group over 25-strong. Key practitioners include former managing partner Alberto Saavedra; firm chairman Jorge León-Orantes, César Cruz, José Ramón Ayala and of counsel Jorge Barrero, along with a younger generation that includes Carlos Argüelles, Pablo Laresgoiti and Ricardo Orea. The department, which is particularly active in sectors such as automotive and infrastructure, launched an M&A "task force" earlier this year, and brought in Ilse Bolaños as a senior associate from Creel Abogados, SC in March 2021.
Juan Carlos Machorro
‘Jorge Leon-Orantes and his team have at all times been very supportive, and provided very commercial advice in a collaborative manner. We feel extremely comfortable working them, as their responsiveness demonstrates that they too highly value the relationship’
Groupe Français d’Informatique
International Schools Partnership Limited
Knowlton Development Corporation
- Assisted Airbus in the implementation of “One Roof Project” which involves Airbus’ global corporate restructuring and cost-cutting plan of its Mexican companies.
- Advised Crédit Agricole as to which where the regulatory steps required under Mexican law for the implementation of the joint venture at such jurisdiction.
- Reviewed the corporate and regulatory information of El Corte Ingles’ Mexican subsidiary and delivered a due diligence report. Also participated in the transaction advising GFI in Mexican law aspects of the acquisition and regulatory steps required.
Boasting a nine-strong litigation team, full-service Mexican firm and market stalwart Santamarina y Steta is well-known for handling conflicts and lawsuits involving national and foreign corporations arising from civil and commercial disputes. The team, which boasts ‘extensive knowledge’, is co-led by partners Carlos Olvera and Carlos Brehm, the pair praised for their ‘excellent business vision’, together with Roberto Fernández del Valle. The practice, which in recent years has evidenced an increase in work requiring mediated and other alternative resolution methods, also has a good track-record handling insolvency disputes, as well as experience acting for individuals and families in sensitive and/or high-profile civil liability and damages cases.
Carlos Olvera; Roberto Fernández del Valle; Carlos Brehm
‘I would highlight the experience of partners Carlos Olvera and Carlos Brehm and their excellent business vision.’
‘Extensive knowledge of the matters they deal with. Carlos Olvera and Carlos Brehm, both personally and efficiently attend to the matters entrusted to them.’
‘The team is very professional and has provided us with the necessary advice when required.’
El Palacio de Hierro
Dell Leasing México
Stewart Title Guaranty de México
Home Depot México
General Motors de México
Kimberly-Clark de México
Daimler Financial Services México
M+W High Tec Proyects México
Jafra Cosmetics International
Best Buy Stores
Abbott Laboratories de México
Inter-American Investment Corporation
Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft (DEG)
Haver & Boecker Mexicana
Merkafon de México
Tesla Automobiles Sales and Service México
Huawei Technologies de México
Nueva Wal Mart de México
Martinrea Honsel México
Master Drilling México
Ellwood Specialty Metals México
- Advised Merkafon in a commercial claim against Zurich and its broker, Lorant Martínez Salas y Compañía Agente de Seguros y Fianzas.
- Representing the Inter-American Investment Corporation in a mortgage foreclosure claim filed against Nixte.
- Representing Gabriela Miranda López and José Alejandro Castilla in a tort liability lawsuit against Cabify, derived from the murder of their daughter.
Department-head Jose Pablo Pérez Zea, a seasoned expert in franchising and licensing, and who also excels in litigation and prosecution regarding intellectual property rights, leads the six-strong IP practice at Santamarina y Steta. Praised for being ‘very collaborative, and always ready to provide serious, prompt and effective solutions’, the team is regularly called upon to represent companies from the pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and automotive industries, and works seamlessly with other areas of the firm such as tax or M&A. Completing the practice are: Daniel Legaspi, who was appointed counsel in January 2021 and handles trade marks, franchising and licensing (and is also an accredited arbitrator on copyright issues); and senior associate Efraín Olmedo, an experienced litigator.
José Pablo Pérez Zea
‘Excellence, thoroughness, professionalism, legal knowledge, timeliness.’
‘Jose Pablo Perez is an excellent partner with knowledge of the matter. Daniel Legaspi is also very knowledgeable, always timely and truthful with his advice and answers.’
‘Very collaborative, and always ready to provide serious, prompt and effective solutions.’
‘Efrain Olmedo and Daniel Legaspi are very responsive and on top of their work.’
General Motors de México
Walmart de México
Deere & Company
Mondelez de México
- Advised Grupo Posadas on the strategy to protect its hotel trade mark “LIVE AQUA” for its new opening at El Valle de Guadalupe in Mexico, and in Punta Cana, Puerto Rico.
- Designed a strategy for the enforcement of a trade mark against Philip Morris.
- Advised Mexalit Industrial on how to efficiently appeal a ruling for infringement against a patent, strategising a defence which forced the appellate Court to reconsider the evidence filed in the counter claim against that patent.
Alejandro Luna; Ernesto Duhne
‘It has highly qualified team. Michel Zelaya has a great experience and good handling of complex issues.’
‘The processes are clear and the accompaniment is always of excellent quality, with the client’s satisfaction at heart.’
The Hershey Company
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
General Motors de México
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (Wabtec Corporation)
ITW Food Equipment
John Deere Sales Hispanoamerica
- Advised TWB de México regarding compliance with the rules of origin for automotive parts as established under the USMCA agreement.
- Assisted Moldex-Metric regarding the importation of N95 Air Wave Series Particulate Respirators, during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Advised General Motors regarding prior import permits to introduce gasoline into Mexico under the fiscal deposit regime.
Mexico > Life sciences Tier 3
Highly regarded for its ‘specific knowledge of the functioning of regulatory authorities’, Santamarina y Steta's life sciences practice is a popular choice for clients from the pharmaceutical, medical devices, cosmetic, seed, fertiliser, plant nutrients and food industries, for its expertise on compliance with applicable Mexican law, regulations and standards. Administrative litigation, corporate transactions and international trade and commerce matters related to the life sciences sector also feature in the department's workload. Boasting significant skills assisting companies with compliance and regulatory advice, Alejandro Luna leads the department, closely supported by mid-level associate Mariana Larrea.
‘They have specific knowledge of the functioning of regulatory authorities’
‘They have the advantage of not only having highly qualified and experienced lawyers in this sector, but they also form interdisciplinary teams that produce synergy’
‘Mariana Larrea and Alejandro Luna form a very good team where each one’s skills are leveraged to achieve a favourable result. They are all very responsible and committed‘
Kimberly Clark de México
Grupo Industrial Monclova
Upjohn Pharma Mexico
Martinrea Developments de México
- Provided regulatory advice to Hershey México on obtaining several Free Sale Certificates, Operation Notices, Certificate of Conformity of Good Health Practices, Certificate for Export of Conformity of Good Sanitary Practices and Advertising Notices, before COFEPRIS.
- Provided legal and regulatory assistance to Kimberly Clark de México regarding its cleaning and personal care hygiene products.
- Advised GIMSA regarding the creation and implementation of a regulatory strategy for a new JV company.
Juan Carlos Machorro; Sergio Chagoya; Ricardo Orea
DEG – Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Boca de Agua
- Represented Banobras regarding the restructure of several loans granted to Promotora y Desarrolladora Mexicana (Prodemex).
- Advised Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure on the execution of a Note Issuance Facility Agreement which will be used for the acquisition of certain ownership interests in a solar electric generation facility in Arizona, USA.
- Represented DEG regarding a second loan granted to Operadora de Terminales Marítimas for the expansion of its business activities.
Mexico > Environment Tier 4
Senior associate Juan Carlos Aguirre, who joined the practice in October 2019, coordinates the environmental department at Santamarina y Steta. The department primarily focuses on environmental and regulatory due diligence, hazardous waste management, compliance audits and the regularisation of environmental obligations. Aguirre is closely supported by seasoned partner Aarón Levet, who regularly advises domestic and international clients on the environment aspects of transactional matters, particularly in the hospitality and industrial real estate sectors; and senior associate Isaac Zatarain, who specialises in environment and natural resources, renewable and clean energy and real estate, among other matters.
Juan Carlos Aguirre
Tesla Automobiles Sales and Service Mexico
BDF Manufacturing México
Innophos Fosfatados de México
- Assisted Martinrea International in the acquisition of the structural components for the passenger cars division from Metalsa.
- Assisted Tesla Automobiles Sales and Service Mexico with the review of applicable environmental and urban laws, and the performance of pre- and post-operational environmental due diligence to confirm the level of environmental and urban compliance of its facilities.
- Assisted BDF Manufacturing México in environmental due diligence to confirm the level of compliance with the applicable laws with respect to transport, management and final disposition of waste.
Mexico > Insurance Tier 4
The ‘agile, precise and very polite’ Francisco Torres, based in Monterrey, heads the department at Santamarina y Steta, which is highlighted for studying ‘not only the regulation but also what motivated the regulation’. The seven-strong practice advises local insurance companies and foreign carriers undertaking insurance activities in Mexico, in consultancy matters, insurance product review, regulatory authorisations, and contractual and policy document reviews. Key support comes from Mexico City-based partner Carlos Olvera, who brings his considerable skills in litigation.
‘They study not only the regulation but also what motivated the regulation, which gives us great peace of mind when making strategic decisions such as in the case of teleworking’
‘They are very agile in their responses and have important contacts in other countries, which helps us a lot in needs of international impact’
‘Francisco Torres is agile, precise and very polite. He is positively different from the majority’
Mexico > Tax Tier 4
With experienced partner Mariano Calderón at the helm, full-service firm Santamarina y Steta garners praise in the tax arena for its significant litigation capabilities, while having also built a solid track record handling tax consulting and structuring matters. Calderón specialises in tax, constitutional and administrative litigation, taxation, foreign trade and anti-money laundering matters; while noteworthy practitioner Karina Robledo, appointed counsel as of January 2021, focuses on domestic and international tax matters - mainly acquisitions (due diligence), transfers, mergers, spin-offs and all types of corporate reorganisation. Senior associate Jair Vaca, well-versed and active in litigation, is another name to note.
Mariano Calderón; Agustín Gutiérrez
‘High availability, professionalism, up-to-date, prompt response. Versatile, friendly and empathic team.’
General Motors Mexico
Controladora General Motors
PayPal de México
- Advising General Motors on its ongoing day-to-day transactions as well as on its strategic projects.
- Advised Abengoa and A3T on certain aspects disputed by Santander’s tax advisors, in relation to a reorganisation process.
- Advised PayPal in connection with a restructure implemented to gain efficiency from a financial standpoint, as well as the preparation of several corporate documents with commentary from a tax perspective.
Corporate and finance specialist, Juan Carlos Machorro steers the solid energy practice at Santamarina y Steta, which attracts praise for its ‘thorough knowledge of the energy regulatory framework’, and has a proven track record representing international investors in energy and financial projects and agreements across Mexico. Mid-level associate Ramses Franco provides key support to a team that houses broad experience in negotiating with Pemex, the federal electricity commission (CFE) and local regulators, regarding oil, gas and power projects and infrastructure transactions - including renewable energy matters, where the team is frequently active on the structuring aspects, project implementation and related transactions.
Juan Carlos Machorro
‘They have specialists in the matter who are able to understand the needs and generate high value services as their analysis is very accurate and avoids additional sessions.’
‘They executed an in-depth analysis of the energy issue for the legal team, but they also managed to synthesize and organise the information to enlighten the management team so that they could efficiently understand the issue.’
‘They have a thorough knowledge of the energy regulatory framework.’
Peñafiel Aguas Minerales
Innophos Fosfatados de México
Verdad Exploration Mexico / Magna Operating
Albéa Packaging de Mexico / Cebal Americas de Reynosa
Cepillos de Matamoros
- Advised Peñafiel Aguas Minerales on the negotiation and execution of a power purchase agreement with a recognised qualified supplier, for one of the group’s plants (as off taker).
- Advised on the negotiation of an electricity supply agreement between Albea Packaging de México and Cebal Americas de Reynosa with Iberdrola as qualified supplier.
- Advised on the negotiation of an electricity supply agreement under between off taker Cepillos de Matamoros and Blue Energy Electricity as qualified supplier.
Santamarina y Steta > Firm Profile
We are legal experts in Mexico. We know how to develop strategic solutions that produce successful results for our clients, whom we consider our business partners.
We make their challenges our own by understanding their environment and that of the local situation, culture and Mexican laws. This is our seal of quality and excellence.
We are a one-stop shop with the capacity to offer legal services in more than 20 practice areas, ensuring reliable, multidisciplinary, integrated and comprehensive approaches.
We are the most effective and committed partners with our client’s projects, investments, transactions and dreams.
|Securities and capital markets||Alberto Saavedra||+5255 5279.5400|
|Mergers and acquisitions||Jorge León-Orantes||+5255 5279.5400|
|Project finance||Sergio Chagoya||+5255 5279.5400|
|Labor and employment||Juan Carlos De la Vega||+5255 5279.5400|
|Energy||Juan Carlos Machorro||+5255 5279.5400|
|Litigation||Carlos Olvera||+5255 5279.5400|
|Director of Business Development and MKT||Gaby Finkel||+5255 5279.5400|
|Intellectual Property||José Pablo Pérez Zea||+5255 5279.5400|
|Competition/Antitrust||Ernesto Duhne||+5255 5279.5400|
|International Trade||Alejandro Luna||+5255 5279.5400|
|Privacy and Data Protection||César Cruz||+5281 8133 6002|
|Mariano Calderón||Partner||View Profile|
|Sergio Chagoya||Partner||View Profile|
|Ernesto Duhne||Partner||View Profile|
|Roberto Fernández del Valle M.||Partner||View Profile|
|Vicente Grau||Partner||View Profile|
|Pablo Laresgoiti||Partner||View Profile|
|Jorge León-Orantes||Partner||View Profile|
|Aarón Levet||Partner||View Profile|
|Alejandro Luna||Partner||View Profile|
|Juan Carlos Machorro||Partner||View Profile|
|Carlos Olvera||Partner||View Profile|
|Jose Pablo Pérez Zea||Partner||View Profile|
|Andrés Rodríguez||Partner||View Profile|
|Alberto Saavedra||Partner||View Profile|
|Pedro Velasco||Advisor||View Profile|
|Juan Carlos de la Vega||Managing Partner||View Profile|
Staff FiguresNumber of partners : 20 Number of associates : 69 Number of Law Clerk : 40
LanguagesSpanish English French German Russian Hebrew
MembershipsAmCham American Chamber of Commerce CIOPORA Canadian Chamber of Commerce British Chamber of Commerce International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
OtherNumber of special counsel : 2 Number of fee-earners worldwide : 219
- Labour and employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Intellectual property
- International trade and customs
- Life sciences
- Projects and infrastructure