Holland & Knight LLP > Tampa, United States > Firm Profile
Holland & Knight LLP Offices
100 NORTH TAMPA STREET
TAMPA, FL 33602
Holland & Knight LLP > The Legal 500 RankingsHolland & Knight LLP‘s nationwide group handles comprehensive land use, planning and zoning matters across major markets in the US, with particular emphasis on its extensive presence in Florida, handling the full-suite of land use and zoning issues on behalf of top-end real estate clients in the region. New York’s Joe Guay and Miami’s Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz head up the wider real estate team and are are important names to note, while the Miami-based land use and zoning team is headed up by experienced attorney Joseph Goldstein, who focuses his practice on planning, zoning, permitting and development agreements. Also working out of the Miami office, Juan Mayol acts on behalf of builders and developers through the entire life-cycle of development processes. Of the New York team, Kenneth Lowenstein is sought after for his affordable housing work and frequently provides counsel to the Real Estate Board of New York. In Washington DC, Norman Glasgow is adept on building code and historic preservation law matters whilst Christine Shiker is frequently engaged on large, mixed-use and multi-phased projects. On the west coast, San Francisco-based environmental law expert Jennifer Hernandez leads the land use practice, notable for her work under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Chelsea MacLean is also a key contact here, known for her pro-housing advocacy work alongside maintaining an impressive land use and entitlement practice.
Joe Guay; Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz
Other key lawyers:
‘Our organization works with the Holland and Knight Land Use Practice Group in Washington routinely, they are uniquely situated amongst their peers in the area for their expertise and engagement in the District’s myriad and growing regulatory environment. The people in the Land Use Practice Group have deep knowledge of land use matters related to zoning, transportation and building permitting, but they also work with us on topics related to environmental, energy and utilities. We value their broad understanding of all things related to Land Use and believe that being a part of a national practice gives them added insight into how we should consider building in the future.’
‘Our work with Holland & Knight has proven incredibly valuable due to their current working knowledge of the evolving legislative climate in California. They have helped us through numerous project entitlement related issues that appeared to be complete, but in fact had gaping holes and deficiencies that were missed at the local level.’
‘Dan Golub and David Preiss have been highly engaged, respectful of time and politics and deeply resourceful and savvy.’
Phillip L. Durham
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is very entrenched in the aviation industry, with a deep, experienced bench covering aircraft and engine trading, leasing, finance, insurance, regulatory and bankruptcy restructuring.‘
‘Definitely a firm to consider for the most important matters.‘
‘Unique knowledge of the industry at a global level and great experience with Latin American transactions.‘
‘Outstanding and very sophisticated professional team with great response capabilities.‘
‘Truly outstanding, reliable and very sophisticated professionals.‘
‘Phillip L. Durham is great for his assistance with various aircraft trading assignments.‘
BBAM Aircraft Management
Avolon Aerospace Leasing
SMBC Aviation Capital
Nordic Aviation Capital
- Acted for nine leasing companies (as creditors’ counsel) in relation to a substantial part of SAS Airline’s leased aircraft fleet and its Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
- Lead counsel to Vx Capital on its sale of thirty Boeing 737-400 Cargo Aircraft (on lease to eleven different cargo airlines).
- Represented CIT Group in its sale of a loan portfolio (secured by nearly 60 aircraft) to KKR and the transfer of CIT’s agency role to UMB.
Justin Boose; Mark C. Kalpin
Other key lawyers:
‘Justin Boose has excellent commercial acumen above and beyond expected legal advice. We value his counsel.’
Exelon Generation Company
Generate Capital PBC
Natixis, New York Branch
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
New York Green Bank
Orsted Wind Power North America LLC
- Advised OnPeak Power on the sale of four U.S. solar projects, totaling 1.1 GW to a new joint venture formed between two Israeli companies.
- Advising Vanguard Renewables in connection with acquisition, development, financing and operation of renewable gas production facilities located throughout the United States.
- Advised EnerSmart Storage OpCo II, LLC in the first reported project financing of fully merchant battery storage projects in the United States.
Covering all facets of the industry, the energy trial attorneys at Holland & Knight LLP represent a series of prominent clients in the oil and gas sector, including major national oil corporations, service providers, power project developers and private equity companies. The team handles a broad range of litigation cases, regularly acting on disputes surrounding exploration, class actions, lease agreements, title litigation and royalties. Members of the team also have experience as experts, mediators and arbitrators in international energy disputes. Dallas-based Gregory Binns focuses on complex litigation for major oil and gas companies, midstream companies and interest owners, and jointly leads the practice alongside Juan Alcalá and Tim Moran, who operate from the firm's Austin and New York respectively. Craig Haynes represents independents and gas plant owners in royalty litigation, class actions, pricing disputes and operational issues, while Greg Curry, whose practice covers royalty litigation, securities issues and surface use mandates, is another key contact in the group.
Gregory Binns; Juan Alcalá; Tim Moran
Petrobras America Inc./Petróleo Brasileiro S.A.
Three Rivers Operating Company/Three Rivers Acquisition LLC
- Successfully defended Roxo Energy, LLC and Vortus Investments in trial regarding mineral interest fraud claims, in which the jury unanimously found for the defendants, and defendants were awarded a take nothing judgment
Robert Grammig; David Barkus; George Mencio
Other key lawyers:
Stephen Dietrich; Paul Jaskot; Tammy Knight; Chauncey Lane
‘Tammy Knight — experienced, savvy, practical, down to earth, problem solver. She’s fantastic.’
‘The HK team is market leading in automotive law. They have the insights and answers that we expect from a top tier full service firm.’
‘Stephen Dietrich is one of the foremost automotive law practitioners in the nation. This is well known and since working with him, I can confirm that it is well deserved. Stephen leads the team that looks after our company, he provides safe advice, and is highly responsive to our needs.’
Allegiant Partners Incorporated
Converge Technology Solutions Corp.
Shell Oil Company
Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
SEI Investments Company
Sila Realty Trust, Inc.
- Represented MarineMax, Inc. in its acquisition of Island Global Yachting LLC.
- Acted for Shell Oil Company in the sale of its interest in Deer Park Refining Limited Partnership, a 50-50 joint venture between Shell Oil Company and P.M.I. Norteamerica, S.A. De C.V.
- Assisted The Scripps Research Institute in the sale of its Florida campus and Florida-related assets to the University of Florida.
Real estate Tier 2June 2022 saw the addition of Los Angeles based firm law, Pircher, Nichols & Meeks practice to the Holland & Knight LLP group in Los Angeles, and the opening of its Century City location, to expand its West Coast presence and complement its existing three offices in California. Recognized for its land use and zoning expertise, as well as its strong retail and hospitality practice, the firm is led by New York based Joe Guay and Vivian De Las Cuevas-Diaz from Miami, who has developed a reputation as the go-to attorney for Latin American investors who want to make connections in the US real estate market. She also routinely acts for landlords and tenants in retail, commercial, hotel and warehouse leasing agreements. Boston's Margot Mendelson Hammond is also well-versed in net lease finance and commercial lending. Also recommended are Daniel Faust in Miami for complex joint venture transactions and mixed-use hospitality projects; and Stuart Saft in New York, who co-chairs the condominium development and conversion team, and is one of Manhattan’s experts on conversion-to-condominium and cooperative ownership, development, sale-leaseback and timeshare. In the same office, Noah Shapiro specializes on on all transactional and leasing work in respect of office, retail and ground leasing of Class A properties. In Washington DC key figures include Chris Camarra and Tara Scanlon.
Joe Guay; Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz
Other key lawyers:
‘Their client service is excellent at every level, and our relationship is one of true partnership. They are genuinely interested in understanding our business and eager to help us work smarter and faster. We never feel like just another billable hour. They help us see around corners and plan for future success. Holland Knight is my first call when I need a thought partner and they continue to impress.’
‘Holland Knight’s real estate team is comprised of business minded attorneys who align themselves with our goals. They are personable, very knowledgeable and committed. The associates that I have worked with seem very happy to be at Holland Knight.’
‘Vivian de las Cuevas Dias – an ace. I think of her as my guardian angel. ‘
‘Tremendous experience, set the standard for the industry in terms of knowledge and commercial-ness, always available.’
Blackstone-managed real estate funds
Asia Capital Real Estate
Fisher Island Holdings
Norwich Partners of Florida LLC
The Witkoff Group
- Advising Fisher Island Holdings in all phases of continuing development of Fisher Island, including more than $500 million of real estate closings at Palazzo del Sol and Palazzo della Luna.
- Representing Oko Group, the developer in the development and sales of a mixed use luxury condominium with hotel, retail, restaurant, spa and residential components in the Crown Building on 57th and 5th valued at over $900 million.
- Advising a newly-formed NY-based investment firm in connection with the its acquisitions, joint ventures and financings of 25 multi-family projects located throughout the United States.
HPS Investment Partners
The Mosaic Company
Citigroup Global Markets
Southern Cross Group
PNC Bank, National Association
Centerline Logistics Company
Valley National Bank
- Represented International Seaways in various marine integration activities, following its merger with Diamond S Shipping.
- Served as a special maritime finance counsel to HPS Investment Partners, which was the lead arranger and lender on a $395.6m senior-secured term loan and a $169.4m senior-secured delayed draw term loan (used to finance the acquisition of Seacor Holdings by American Industrial Partners).
- Representing The Mosaic Company in ongoing vessel financing, lease financing, Jones Act structuring, vessel sale, and operational contracting matters, in relation to a fleet of vessels carrying (primarily) proprietary cargos.
Seth Belzley; Robert Dougherty
Other key lawyers:
Andrew Derman; Jeremiah Mayfield
Grey Rock Investment Partners
Howard Midstream Energy Partners
Natural Gas Partners
Oil India Limited
Petrobras America Inc.
Riley Exploration Permian, Inc.
Sunbridge Energy Services
- Advised Grey Rock Investment Partners, a Dallas-based investment firm, in its US$1.3 billion business combination with Executive Network Partnering Corporation (NYSE: ENPC), a special purpose acquisition entity backed by former U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan
- Represented Spicewood Mineral Partners, a Dallas-based mineral and energy investment firm, in the final closing of Spicewood Mineral Partners, L.P. with US$250 million of total capital commitments
- Represented Oil India (USA) Inc. (a subsidiary of state-owned Oil India Ltd.) in the divestment of its U.S. assets in the Niobrara Shale.
Tax > US taxes: contentious Tier 3Holland & Knight LLP represents clients in tax disputes at IRS administrative, federal, and state levels, with additional experience in appeals. The firm’s already substantial offering grew further in 2021 with a merger with Texas firm Thompson & Knight, which expanded the bench of tax attorneys by more than 30%. Among the new additions was Dallas-based co-head Mary McNulty, who has expertise in the oil and gas industry, and regularly represents major clients from this sector in federal tax disputes. McNulty co-leads alongside William Sharp, who works from the Atlanta, Tampa, and San Francisco offices, and advises companies, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals. In Dallas are Abbey Garber, a key name for partnership audits and IRS appeals, and Lee Meyercord, who has experience in property tax disputes and partnership tax issues. Andrea Darling de Cortés, in Tampa, handles international tax disputes.
Mary McNulty; Bill Sharp
‘They are undoubtedly a first-rate and leading team in the US.’
‘Bill Sharp – an incredible work ethic and leads from the front in showing the younger generation how it’s done. Bill is technically strong and also a wonderful strategist. He has seen it all before and is like a fine wine – he just gets better the more experienced he becomes!’
‘Andrea Darling De Cortés – an absolute pleasure to work with. Technically superb and is able to cut through the law and explain matters clearly and take a commercial approach – a first-rate advisor for any US tax contentious matters – clients are already a step ahead by having Andrea on their side!’
American Airlines Inc.
Mitsubishi Power Americas Inc.
Partnership for Conservation
- Representing ExxonMobil in a $1.5 billion case that is one of the most significant tax appeals currently pending in the United States.
- Representing American Airlines Inc. in a case challenging the failure of the Illinois Department of Revenue to exclude from the Illinois Retailer’s Occupation Tax sales of aviation fuel that were purchased for the purpose of temporarily storing the fuel in Illinois prior to its transportation and consumption thereafter solely outside of Illinois.
- Representing Mitsubishi Power Americas in a case that examined whether a research tax credit could be claimed where a sales contract allocated the consideration to stock but the parties had elected to treat the transaction as an asset sale under Internal Revenue Code Section 338(h)(10).
Following the recent merger with Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, Holland & Knight LLP’s healthcare and life sciences team advises a diverse client base of renal dialysis companies, investor-owned health systems, and non-profit hospital chains on government and internal investigations, reimbursement matters, and Medicare Advantage related issues. Maria Currier, who leads the team from Miami, advises long-term care providers, physician-hospital organizations, and home health companies on HIPAA matters, physician incentive arrangements, and FCA compliance. Brian Platton works out of the New York office, advising a number of managed care organizations and venture capital funds on strategic alliances and partnerships. Based in Tallahassee, Shannon Hartsfield focuses on data privacy and cybersecurity within healthcare, often advising assisted living facilities and continuing care retirement communities on informed consent and patient engagement matters.
Advanced Urology Institute
Advanced Diagnostics Hospitals and Clinics LLC
AdventHealth Medical Group
Banyan Medical Systems
MCCI Medical Group
RWJ Barnabas Health
Beth Israel Lahey Health
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Palm Medical Centers
Women’s Healthcare Florida
OB/GYN North Florida
Mount Sinai Health System
Montefiore Medicine Academic Health System
New York Presbyterian Health Systems
Global Nephrology Solutions
NYU Fertility Clinic
Premier Oral Surgery and Implantology Centers
River Oaks Hospital and Clinic
- Advised Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II, a special purpose acquisition company, on state and federal regulatory issues in connection with Lionheart’s IPO, through the acquisition of MSP Recovery LLC.
- Represented Premier Care Associates in its sale of 70 percent of the company’s ownership to Genuine Health Group, following a capital infusion of $160 million.
- Represented Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in a $1bn License Agreement for MyelomaTherapy.
Other key lawyers:
‘Elizabeth Hinson’s experience and legal knowledge is top notch.’
‘Elizabeth Hinson does everything right. She is responsive, creative and diligent.’
Leidos Holdings, Inc.
The Paradies Shops, LLC
20/20 Eye Care Network, Inc.
Women’s Care Florida
Viceroy Hotel Management, LLC
Toyota Insurance Management Services and Connected Analytic Services
- Defending several broadcasters against VPPA class actions in NY, IL and MA.
- Defended half a dozen clients (in the financial services, retail, entertainment and health care fields) against class actions alleging violations of the Florida wiretap statute arising from the use of “session replay” software on their websites.
- Advising a wide range of clients on the mitigation of risk associated with sharing consumer data internally across borders and externally with critical business partners.
Tax > International tax Tier 4Holland & Knight LLP handles all aspects of federal, state and foreign tax planning in addition to structuring, compliance, audits and litigation. Miami's Kevin Packman co-leads the team and handles trusts and estates matters for high-net worth private clients. Other co-heads William Sharp, based between Atlanta and San Francisco, and Florida-based William Sherman focus on tax controversy and restructuring matters respectively.
Kevin Packman; William Sherman; William Sharp
Other key lawyers:
‘Josh Odintz is extremely knowledgeable of relevant areas of tax impacting my company, and keeps on top of all potential types of legislative and/or regulatory activities. He can advise on proactive means of engagement to help mitigate problem areas, and also to minimize any surprises.’
- Represented ExxonMobil in appealing a $1.5 billion cross-border tax dispute.
William Sherman; Todd Keator; John Martini
‘Practical, business-oriented, experienced, and easy to reach.’
‘They are involved in every step of the transaction, paying attention to minor details, resulting in comprehensive and complete advice.’
‘The team shows a great combination of modern tools, but with an exceptional good personal touch.’
‘Outstanding reputation for dealing with complex trust and estate matters from a US tax perspective.‘
Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA
Global Business Alliance
- Advised Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA on tax policy matters.
- Represented Global Business Alliance before the US Department of the Treasury and Internal Revenue Service regarding changes to various tax regulations that are key to GBA members.
Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional Tier 5
Joe Guay; Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz
Other key lawyers:
William O’Connor; Mark Weibel; Gavin Williams; John Halula
‘Very high level of client service. Good at coming up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Highly respected in our industry.’
‘Mark Weibel is always available and never hesitates in bringing in whatever firm resources are needed in a given situation. Mark is creative, thoughtful, thorough and has worked through several difficult situations with my company.’
‘Holland and Knight is a large firm with geographic diversity and subject matter experts on most issues facing Real Estate law.’
‘Gavin Williams is an excellent communicator and is often able to craft language that satisfies our team as well as our clients. He is very accessible and responsive and does whatever it takes to get the job done in a timely fashion. He also has excellent support with a dedicated group of associate and experienced lawyers to assist with workload in peak demand periods. All associates at this firm go above and beyond to exceed expectations.’
‘Domain expertise is exceptional, the best I have worked with. Response time and communication is excellent. Exceptional client facing firm, streamlined and concise in delivery of counsel and during negotiations.’
‘The individuals I work with are results driven and can execute within tight timelines without sacrificing the work product. They leverage internal resources / staff transactions appropropriately and I am consistently impressed with junior staff, even the first year associates which bodes to the firms recruiting process.’
‘Holland & Knight is extremely responsive, efficient, knowledgeable, available, and the firm has a very deep bench in real estate finance and healthcare (among other sectors). The entire team has demonstrated their dedication, resourcefulness, creativity, business mindedness, and overall “can do” attitude to our team for many years. They continue to be a highly trusted advisor and extremely valuable resource for our team.’
‘Excellent Healthcare Real Estate Banking team with a deep bench of expertise in a niche sector.’
HSBC Bank USA
- Represented HSBC Bank USA as the administrative agent and lead lender in connection with a $560 million revolving working capital loan, a $117 term loan and a $150 million incremental loan to Florida based toy company.
- Represented Citibank in connection with a term loan to finance the acquisition of 37 CVS stores located throughout the United States.
- Represented one of Elion Partners’ affiliates, EV 2281, LLC, in its application for a loan refinance from UBS in the amount of $21 million.
Holland & Knight LLP > Firm Profile
Founded in 1968, Holland & Knight is a global law firm with more than 1,300 lawyers and other professionals in 28 offices. Among the nation’s largest law firms, we provide representation in litigation, business, real estate and governmental law. Interdisciplinary practice groups and industry-based teams provide clients with access to attorneys throughout the firm, regardless of location.
Clients recognize the firm’s ability to consistently provide excellent value in a variety of areas from complex commercial litigation, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions to regulatory matters, real estate transactions and government investigations. Holland & Knight offers decades of experience in an array of industries, businesses and government organizations, which results in helping clients identify and capture opportunities while mitigating risk and liability. The firm is also well-positioned to guide domestic and global corporations in navigating US government policy changes. Our established relationships with key policymakers, regulatory and legislative experience, and advocacy strategies greatly benefits clients and provides an additional avenue to successfully resolve matters.
Service without boundaries: The firm is organized into four practice sections: litigation, government, business and real estate. Through integrated practice groups and industry-based teams, we can provide efficient and responsive legal representation anywhere in the world. We serve based on needs, not merely location. Our interdisciplinary approach ensures that clients have access to the lawyers with the most appropriate experience.
As a full service firm, Holland & Knight offers our clients an array of services to meet and exceed their business objectives, including:
Banking and financial services: Holland & Knight’s banking and finance practice is as diverse as the needs of the clients it serves. Clients in all segments of the finance and financial services industry count on the expertise and experience of our firm to assist them in their important transactions, controversies, regulatory, governmental affairs and other matters. These clients include global banks, large US domestic and regional banks, insurance companies, asset managers, private equity groups, trust companies, community banks, servicing companies, FinTech and emerging products and services.
Construction: Holland & Knight has extensive experience in all matters related to construction industry claims and litigation. It also counsels clients on construction operations, corporate compliance, structuring and negotiating industry agreements, public-private partnerships, project administration, risk management, government contracts and procurement law, and international construction.
Corporate, M&A and securities: Holland & Knight advises public and private companies in a broad range of domestic and international corporate transactions, financings and securities law matters.
Energy: Holland & Knight provides a full array of legal services to the energy sector in the US and abroad. The firm’s energy attorneys and professionals work in all areas of energy-related regulatory, legislative, transactional and litigation matters, as well as the world’s newest, most innovative energy opportunities.
Healthcare and life sciences: The firm represents the full scope of healthcare-related businesses in all aspects of their regulatory issues and operations. Clients range from all providers along the care continuum, managed care companies and health plans to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms and medical device manufacturers.
Intellectual property: Holland & Knight’s IP attorneys have significant experience handling the issues surrounding complex patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and unfair competition matters. They are experienced in a wide array of technical disciplines, and many hold degrees in areas such as computer and software engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
Labor, employment and benefits: Holland & Knight represents management in all areas of labor and employment law, including civil rights, discrimination and retaliation; class actions; labor relations; non-competition, trade secrets and defecting employees; OSHA, workplace safety and whistleblower claims; ERISA/employee benefits and executive compensation; and immigration, nationality and consular law.
Leisure and hospitality: Holland & Knight represents owners, operators, lenders, investors and brands in development, structuring, governance, acquisition, financing, restructuring, management and dispute resolution throughout the world, for projects ranging from hotels, resorts and mixed-use projects to timeshare, fractional, branded residential, golf and marina properties.
Litigation: Holland & Knight has one of the largest litigation practices in the country. Former federal prosecutors and regulatory officials form a key part of the group, which handles multi-million-dollar class actions, securities litigation, product liability, mass tort cases and white-collar criminal defense.
Public policy and regulation: Holland & Knight’s public policy and regulation practice group consists of more than 100 lawyers and other professionals engaged in federal, state and local government affairs, regulatory counseling and related disciplines.
Real estate and land use: Holland & Knight’s real estate practice is among the largest of any US law firm. Nearly all of the firm’s offices are staffed to provide clients with superior local, national and international service when handling the wide variety of issues related to real estate transactions, regulations and litigation.
Tax: Holland & Knight represents clients in all types of taxation matters – international, federal, state and local, employee benefits and executive compensation. The firm’s services are both preventive and remedial. Clients range from Fortune 100 companies to individuals protecting their personal and business assets.
Transportation: Holland & Knight lawyers serve public and private sector clients operating in the many facets of the transportation industry. The firm’s Transportation Team is a recognized international leader and has extensive experience in the areas of aviation, freight rail, infrastructure, maritime and shipping, mass transit and public transportation, and trucking and logistics.
Wealth management: Holland & Knight’s estate planning group focuses almost exclusively on the needs of high-net-worth estates. It is nationally recognized in fields as diverse as estate and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, sophisticated charitable giving, probate litigation, IRS litigation, life insurance planning, business succession planning, asset protection, international taxation, charitable organizations and private foundations.
A team approach that covers all the bases
Holland & Knight’s industry-focused client teams have significant experience in key sectors, including:
- Energy and natural resources
- Finance and financial services
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Real estate and hospitality
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation and infrastructure
With a one-firm team approach, attorneys collaborate with colleagues across the firm’s offices and practice areas to efficiently counsel clients. Multidisciplinary teams are designed to comprehensively address the full scope of clients’ legal challenges and opportunities.
|Business section||James McDermott|
|Business section||Eric Wechselblatt|
|Litigation Section||Christopher Kelly|
|Litigation Section||Lynn Calkins|
|Government Section||David Whitestone|
|Government Section||Beth Viola|
|Real Estate Section||Joe Guay|
|Real Estate Section||Vivian de las Cuevas-Diaz|
|Banking & Financial Services||Matthew Fontane|
|Banking & Financial Services||Jose Sirven|
|Corporate, M&A & Securities||Bob Grammig|
|Corporate, M&A & Securities||George Mencio|
|Healthcare & Life Sciences||Maria Currier|
|Healthcare & Life Sciences||Jeffrey Mittleman|
|Intellectual Property||Joshua Krumholz|
|Labor, Employment & Benefits||Robert Vyverberg|
|Leisure & Hospitality||Joe Guay|
|Leisure & Hospitality||Jeffrey Blake Stern|
|Public Policy & Regulation||Rich Gold|
|Public Policy & Regulation||Robert Highsmith, Jr.|
|Real Estate & Land Use||Joe Guay|
|Real Estate & Land Use||Stuart Saft|
|Wealth Management||David Scott Sloan|
|Wealth Management||Christopher Boyett|
|Energy, Mining & Natural Resources||Juan Alcala|
|Finance & Financial Services||James Chadwick|
|Healthcare & Life Sciences||Jeffrey Mittleman|
|Healthcare & Life Sciences||Maria Currier|
|Real Estate & Hospitality||Christopher Camarra|
|Transportation & Infrastructure||Anita Mosner|
|Transportation & Infrastructure||Christopher Nolan|
Staff FiguresNumber of partners : 735 Number of fee-earners : 592
- Energy > Renewable/alternative power
- Energy > Energy litigation: oil and gas
- Government > Government relations
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Real estate
- Aviation and air travel: litigation and regulation
- Rail and road: litigation and regulation
- Shipping: finance
- Energy > Energy transactions: oil and gas
- Tax > US taxes: contentious
- Shipping: litigation and regulation
- Healthcare > Service providers
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Tax > International tax
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional
- Real estate > Real estate finance