DeHeng Law Offices > Beijing, China > Firm Profile
DeHeng Law Offices Offices
12/F TOWER B, FOCUS PLACE
19 FINANCE STREET
DeHeng Law Offices > The Legal 500 RankingsDeHeng Law Offices features a capable team in relation to project and acquisition financing as well as in cross-border banking transactions. Apart from its financing expertise, the practice is also experienced in acting for lenders in loan restructurings. Zhang Xu and Ma Kai co-head the practice, with Xu specialising in cross-border acquisition finance, sovereign lending, and interbank credits, and advising banks on loan restructuring and credit enforcement strategies. Sisi Shen is noted for her experience in on-shore and offshore financing arrangements.
Other key lawyers:
China Development Bank
The Export-Import Bank of China
China Export & Credit Insurance Corporation
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Nanyang Commercial Bank
Bank of China
Agricultural Bank of China
China Industrial Bank, Hong Kong Branch
China CITIC Bank International
The Bank of East Asia
ICBC Standard Bank
Bank of Communications
Bank of China
Shandong Gold Ming
- Advised a consortium of financial institutions including international banks, PRC banks and ECAs on funding for facilities of $6,5bn and €2,2bn to Amur Gas Chemical Complex for financing towards the development of a gas chemical complex.
- Advised Bank of China on funding of HK$3,4bn to China SUMEC Automotive Industry Consulting Development for its intragroup acquisition of China Machinery Engineering Corporation.
- Advised syndicated banks composing international and domestic banks on funding for a $600m equivalent multiple tranche term loan facility to Joy City Property Limited.
ChaoXing Ma; Hao Chen; Xiaoping Chen; Zhenhang He ; Jian Li; Fang Yan; Ke Li; Yuan Chen; Xiaoming Sun
Other key lawyers:
Hengfeng Bank Co., Ltd.（Chongqing ）
CHONGQING YUOU CROSS-E-COMMERCE Co., Ltd.
Zheshang Xinye Group Co., Ltd
Chongqing Precision Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Chongqing ATEC Test Equipment Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Great Wall hospital Co., Ltd.
China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd.(Chongqing)
Chongqing Water Affairs Group Co., Ltd.
San Feng Environment Group Co., Ltd
Bank of Dalian (Chongqing)
Chang An Auto Financing Co., Ltd.
State Grid Chongqing Electric Power Company
China Silian Instrument Measuring Appliance Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Nanfa Urban Construction Development Co., Ltd
Chongqing gaoxin development and investment group Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Luneng development (Group) Co., Ltd.
Chongqing GaoKe Group Co., Ltd.
CHONGQING YU GAO – TECH INDUSTRY (GROUP) Co., Ltd.
Huaxi Packaging Group Co.,Ltd.
Chongqing Construction Investment Holding Co., Ltd.
CIC Chongqing aluminum international trading Co., Ltd.
San Xia Guarantee Group Co., Ltd.
Huarun Yukang Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Chongqing High-speed Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Hua Shuo Construction Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Three Gorges Bank Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Chenxi Health Management Co., Ltd.
KeLin Environmental Protection Equipment Inc.
Chongqing Landscape Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Construction Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Bank Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Hairun Energy-saving Technology Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Xinjing Special Glass Co., Ltd.
Chengdu Oukang medical Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Jingdu Longtai Technology Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Humi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Landscape Architecture Construction (Group) Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Shengjin High-technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhou Energy Group Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Sanlei Glass Fabric Co., Ltd.
China Long River Three Gorges Group Co., Ltd.
Laike Holdings Ltd.
Zhubajie Pty Co.
Chongqing Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Communication construction (Group) Co., Ltd.
CATIC International Engineeing Corporation
Chongqing Science City Investment Holdings Ltd.
Westone Information Industry INC.
- Advised Southwest Securities-Yinhai Leasing on the issuance of Phase 1 asset-backed special plan.
- Advised on the Chongqing Jiulongpo District Old Community PPP Reconstruction Project.
- Advised Chongqing Liangjiang Equity Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd. on its RMB600m investment in Avatr Technology, a new energy vehicle company.
Shanxi Liansheng Energy Co., Ltd
Shandong jinshunda Group Co., Ltd
Henan Construction Group Co., Ltd
Anyang chemical industry Refco Group Ltd
Sanya Luhuitou tourist area development Co., Ltd
Qilu Special Steel Co., Ltd
Shandong Parkson Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Shenyang Wuzhou Commercial Plaza Development Co., Ltd
Beijing Xingda Pharmaceutical Research Co., Ltd
Chengdu Tianxiang environment Co., Ltd
Henan Shengguang Group
Pingdindshan Lushan Yaxing carbon material Co., Ltd
Inner Mongolia Xingye Group Co., Ltd
Henan Fangyuan Carbon Group Co., Ltd
Ningxia Shangling industry (Group) Co., Ltd
Anyang Yongjin Chemical Co., Ltd
Ningxia Yuangao Industrial Group Co., Ltd
Net Securities Co., Ltd
Kangde Composites Co., Ltd
Yiwu Jinting Real Estate Development Co., Ltd
Yiwu Jincheng Real Estate Development Co., Ltd
Yiwu Jingui Real Estate Development Co., Ltd
Zhejiang Ruiji Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Fujian Longyan Longhua Chemical Co., Ltd
Huainan Jinfeng Yiju Real Estate Investment Co., Ltd
Chenglong Construction Group Co., Ltd
Duban Engineering Construction Co., Ltd
Zhejiang Qianjiang Lithium Battery Technology Co., Ltd
Henan Shanxin Grain Co., Ltd
Kunpeng Asset Management Co., Ltd
- Advised Shanxi Liansheng Energy Co., Ltd on the merger and reorganisation of 32 enterprises of Liansheng Group.
- Assisted Shandong Jinshunda Group Co., Ltd as its appointed administrator and with its reorganisation plan.
- Acted for state-owned construction enterprise Henan Construction Group Co., Ltd on its insolvency proceedings and reorganisation plan.
China > Tax: PRC firms Tier 2DeHeng Law Offices' experienced team of lawyers have a background working for tax authorities, making them perfectly placed to advise on compliance issues. Ming Yi in particular has two decades of experience in tax administration. The firm serves clients from numerous sectors including tech, education and construction.
Ming YI; Zhutie Pan; Xiaobo LI; Wei Sun
- Assisted a sports culture enterprise with an audit.
- Advised an investment company hit with a sudden tax rise.
- Provided tax related services to Tsinghua University.
Volkswagen (China) Investment Co., Ltd
China Mobile Communications Corporation
China Resources Snow Breweries
Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co.,Ltd
SF Express Co., Ltd
China National Petroleum Corporation
Sandvik International Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
Country Garden Services Holdings Company Limited
Beijing Sankuai Technology Co., Ltd（Meituan）
- Provided analysis of the competition implications of Danfoss’s acquisition of Eaton Hydraulics.
- Acted for Four rare earth permanent magnet companies in Ningbo v. Hitachi Metal Co., Ltd. for abuse of market dominance. This was a precedent setting case in which the refusal of the license of Non-SEPs was found to constitute a violation of the Anti-monopoly Law of China.
- Assisted with merger filing on Country Garden Property‘s acquisition of Wealth Best Global.
China National Gold Group Gold Jewellery Co., Ltd.
Zhonghong Pulin Medical Products Co., Ltd.
Zhuhai Bojay Electronics Co.,Ltd.
JWIPC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
SHENZHEN CHK Co.,Ltd.
ZHUHAI KLES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
China Southern Powergrid Technology Co., Ltd.
China Railway Construction Heavy Industry Corporation Limited
Eastroc Beverage Co., Ltd.
Hubei Huaqiang High-Tech Co., Ltd.
BCEG Environmental Remediation Co., Ltd.
Circuit Fabology Microelectronics Equipment Co., Ltd.
Chengdu Guoguang Electric Co., Ltd.
Beijing ZEHO Waterfront Ecological Environment Treatment Co., Ltd.
Henan Liliang Diamond Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Chuangyitong Technology Co., Ltd.
Jiangxi Copper Yates Foil Inc.
CMB Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
China Railway Construction Investment Group
Other key lawyers:
CSSC Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
The Financial Institution Creditors Committee of China Minsheng Investment Group
Liaoning Fangda Group Industrial Co., Ltd.
Beijing Oriental Jicheng Co., Ltd
Guangzhou Great Power Energy&Technology Co., Ltd.
The China Orient Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Hubei Shuanghuan Science and Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
Datang Telecom Technology Co.,Ltd.
Yunnan Coal & Energy Co., Ltd.
BanBao Co., Ltd.
Inner Mongolia Energy Engineering Investment (Group) Co., Ltd.
Yunbaiyao Hong Kong Co., Limited
Hanzhong Jiahuai Mining Technology Co., Ltd.
WEIFANG FINANCIAL HOLDING GROUP
Jiawei Renewable Energy Co., Ltd.
Shuifanxin Environmental Energy (Shandong) Co., LTD.
Shanghai Titan Scientific Co.,Ltd.
ZheJiang Meili High Technology Co.,Ltd.
Regina Miracle International (Holdings) Limited
- Advised CSSC Science & Technology Co., Ltd. on its major asset restructuring project.
- Advised China Electronics Technology Group Corporation on mergering China Putian Corporation and its subsidiaries, which include 15 listed companies with a total market value of nearly RMB 700 billion.
- Advised Liaoning Fangda Group Industrial Co., Ltd. on becoming the strategic investor of the aviation business of Hainan Airline Group.
Bow Ma Motors (South China) Limited
Atlas (China) Co., Ltd
Circle Complex Limited
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited
China Construction Fourth Engineering Division Corp. Ltd
Guangzhou Pearl River Piano Group Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Yingzi Technology Co, Ltd.
GZ Art-land Holding Company Limited
Guangzhou Aipai Technology Co, Ltd.
Guangzhou Lieyou Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Yuanfang Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Changsha Bow Yue Vehicle Service Co., Ltd.
Shantou Bow Yue De Hong Auto Co., Ltd.
- Advised Changsha Bow Yue Vehicle Service Co., Ltd. on opening a BMW 4S store in Jiangxi Province with an area of over 15000 Square meters.
- Advised Guangzhou Pearl River Piano Group Co., Ltd. on a commercial defamation dispute case. Guangzhou Pearl River Piano Group Co., Ltd. is an A-share listed company, which is controlled by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Guangzhou as the largest piano manufacturer in the world.
- Advised Guangzhou Yuanfang Network Technology Co., Ltd. on contract dispute case against an head streamer of DOUYU (a Nasdaq-listed company). This case is a typical dispute caused by the head streamer’s jumping to other live-streaming platforms in breach of contract, and is a new type of dispute arising of internet celebrity brokers.
China > Insurance: PRC firms Tier 3The insurance team at DeHeng Law Offices sits within the firm’s wider finance group, which makes it well placed to assist client with large-scale financing transactions, investments and M&A. Acting for a roster of insurance and reinsurance companies, state-owned enterprises and assets management funds, the practice is geared to handle insurance disputes and regulatory compliance. Insurance and M&A expert Jia Hui, who is qualified in both China and New York, leads the team, which includes Zhenghua Wang, who has extensive experience in handling insurance litigation, and Huazhen Huang, who focuses on investment and financing transactions.
Greatwall Life Insurance Co., LTD
GENERALI CHINA Management Co., Ltd
Dajia Insurance Group Co., Ltd
China Life Insurance Co., Ltd
China Life Insurance asset Management Company Limited
China Life Investment Insurance Asset Management Co., Ltd
Ping An Asset Management Co., Ltd
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd
Sun Life Everbright Asset Management Co., Ltd
New China Asset Management Co., Ltd
People’s life insurance company of China Limited
People’s health insurance company of China Limited
PICC Asset Management Co., Ltd
PICC capital insurance asset management Co., Ltd
China Life Property Insurance Co., Ltd
China property reinsurance Co., Ltd
China United Property Insurance Co., Ltd
Zheshang Property Insurance Co., Ltd
China Ping An Property Insurance Co., Ltd
Sino-Korea Life Insurance Co., Ltd
- Advised Greatwall Life Insurance Co., LTD on its successful investment in Legend Capital Medical Health Fund launched and managed by Junlian Capital Management Company Limited.
- Advised Generali China Life Insurance Co., Ltd on compliance matters.
- Assisted Zheshang Property Insurance Co., Ltd. with an insurance recovery dispute with Guangdong Development Bank Huizhou Branch, involving of ¥110m.
Other key lawyers:
Jun Cui; Menglong Li
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co
China Mobile Communications Corporation
Louis Vuitton Malletier
GuangDong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co
ANTA (CHINA) CO
Shenzhen Xunlei Co
Shenzhen uCloudlink Network Technology Co
Beijing Baidu Netcom Science Technology Co
Sany Heavy Industry Co
Yibin Wu Liang Ye
Beijing Redstar Wine
Higher Education Press
Jenny Bakery Company
Hunan Broadcasting System
The Institute of Microbiology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
The Second Institute of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
China Agricultural University
Dalian University of Technology
Kweichow Moutai Group
FocalTech Systems Co
Wingtech Technology Co
Shenzhen United BlueOcean Technology Development Co
ChangYuan Technology Group .
Autel Intelligent Technology Corp
Shenzhen Di Da Water Engineering
Shenzhen Beike Bio-technology Co
Shenzhen Senior Technology Material Co
Spreadtrum Communications (Shanghai) Co
Orient Energy Technologies Co
Shenzhen Hui Linda Technology Co
Siglent Technologies Co
TP-Link Technologies Co
- Represented Yinger Fashion Group in first and second instance proceedings, which concerned copyright infringement and plagiarism issues.
- Assisting Beijing Baidu Netcom Science Technology Co with its application for a retrial, in relation to a large personal cloud storage service provider.
- Represented HM Power (Guangdong) Co in an invention patent infringement dispute.
Other key lawyers:
Shen Wei; Cui Mingming
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China
All-China Federation of Returned Overseas Chinese
Bank of China Beijing Branch
China National Offshore Oil Corporation
Yunnan Hongta Tobacco Company
AVIC Import & Export Co., Ltd
China Telecom International Limited
Binhai New Area Public Security Bureau
- Representing CNOOC Energy Development Co., Ltd in dealing wwith collective dispute cases with 11 employees.
- Acts as the permanent legal counsel of Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China.
- Representing Xinhua Asset Management Co., Ltd in six different labor arbitration cases filed by an employee.
Other key lawyers:
Qi Cao; Jiaji Du
Beijing Air Business Investment Management Co. Ltd./Air Business College
CITIC Trust Co. Ltd.
- Advised HT Capital on a series of domestic and overseas investments, with an accumulated investment value of over RMB20bn.
- Advised Beijing Air Business Investment Management Co., Ltd. on a series of domestic and overseas investments as well as its daily operation, with an accumulated investment value of over RMB1bn.
- Advised CITIC Trust Co. Ltd. on the establishment of multiple family office and investment platforms, and provided a series of family business, family office and wealth management services including the creation of many family charters and family funds.
Other key lawyers:
Dingku Jiang (Wenzhou)
‘Dingku Jiang is a truly excellent lawyer with extensive expertise and practical experience in the bankruptcy field.’
Zhejiang Oujian Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Wenzhou Zhongyuan Construction & Installation Engineering Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Chaowei New Material Co., Ltd.
Shannong Co., Ltd.
Hetian Group Co., Ltd.
Wenzhou JinYuan Fortune Industrial Development Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Tianyao Paper Co., Ltd.
Kangde Composites Co., Ltd.
Wenzhou Urban Construction and Development Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Lima Apparels Co., Ltd.
Fujian Longyan Longhua Chemical Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Qianjiang Lithium Battery Technology Co., Ltd.
Huainan Jinfeng Yiju Real Estate Investment Co., Ltd.
Henan Shanxin Grain Co., Ltd.
Ezhou Dayang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
Duban Engineering Construction Co., Ltd.
Chenglong Construction Group Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Dingtai Construction Group Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Pika Wang Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
Wenzhou Zhenjia Electronic Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Acted for Yiwu Jincheng Real Estate Development as the bankruptcy administrator on its restructuring procedures.
China > Shipping: PRC firms Tier 3DeHeng Law Offices acts primarily for shipowners and insurers, providing advice on contractual matters, leasing and asset preservation, as well as other matters such as offshore engineering. Joint practice heads Xianwei Peng and Zhiyong Zhang are experienced litigators and arbitrators.
Xianwei Peng; Zhiyong Zhang
‘The team offers high professionalism and a wealth of experience in international trade.’
‘The inter-disciplinary talents led by Mr. Yongzhong Ren always provide efficient and effective work and the billing is reasonable.’
‘Mr. Yongzhong Ren has an excellent knowledge of the procedures and strategy to respond to trade remedy investigations.’
‘Mr. Ren keeps close connection with his clients and has super sensitivity to trading trends. He is professional, diligent trustworthy and easy to work with.’
Changbin Chen; Junqi Wang; Huanghe Xiao; Fang Yan; Enhui Wang
China Ordnance Materials Group Co., Ltd.
Qingzhou Hengfa Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Construction Group Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Phoenix Property Company Limited
CDB Financial Leasing Co. Ltd.
Changyuan Technology Group Co., Ltd
DAMIN CO., LTD
Zhongya Piano (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
Yan’an University Xianyang Hospital Co., Ltd.
Xi’an Huier Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Represented China Ordnance Materials Group Co., Ltd. in a debt dispute. This case has been tried by the Intermediate People’s Court of Yingkou City, the Higher People’s Court of Liaoning Province and the Supreme People’s Court, involving factoring transactions, financing trade, ultra vires acts of legal representatives, expressions of false conspiracy, and crimes of abuse of power by senior executives, with complex legal relationships.
- Acting for Mr. Qingjun Wang and Mr. Qinghua Zhou in criminal, civil and administrative cases in relation to the shareholding dispute case of Wang Qingjun & Qingzhou Hengfa Chemicals Co., Ltd. vs Wuhan Chir-Syn Chemical Co., Ltd., and helping to get compensation from nation, and control of the company.
- Represented Shanghai Construction Group, the general contractor and private party of a PPP project, in a case where the plaintiff, Fangmin Qi, claimed the contract between Tianji company, the labour subcontractor, and the plaintiff is void and that the client should pay 16 million yuan directly to the plaintiff.
Weifeng Guo; Lei Zhang
Other key lawyers:
Fang Wen; Zhiwei Hou; Zhonggang Zhang
U Power International Limited
Northern Light Venture Capital
Mega Phase Technology
Ningbo Semiconductor International Corporation
Taiping Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Songuo Motors Co., Ltd.
Dezhou Financial Fund Management Co., Ltd.
Jiangsu Zhongnan Construction Group Shanghai Investment Development Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Spinnotec Group Co., Ltd.
V Capital Co., Ltd.
Nippon Paint Automotive Coatings
Shanghai Cedar Composites Technology Co., Ltd.
Sinarmas Paper (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
Softbank (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
Tianjin Guokang Credit Promotion Co., Ltd.
Sunshine Insurance Group Company Limited
Beijing International Emerging Industrial Investment Center
CNPC Kunlun Capital Co., Ltd.
- Advised U Power International Limited on its Pre A and Series B financing for more than CNY 100 million.
- Provided legal services for Nippon Paint Automotive Coatings in its acquisitions of five subsidiaries in mainland China.
- Advised Beijing Yizhuang International Emerging Industry Investment Center on the establishment of an industry sub-fund together with the listed company, Jiangfeng Yitang, and represented the fund on investing in Beijing Kunlun Internet Intelligent Industry Investment Fund Partnership with an investment scale of 300 million RMB.
DeHeng Law Offices > Firm Profile
The firm: DeHeng Law Offices, formerly known as China Law Office (CLO) until 1995, was founded in Beijing in January 1993, with the approval of the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China. It has grown into one of the largest full-service law firms in China.
Ethics and integrity are important to DeHeng professionals, who aim to protect the legitimate rights and interests of their clients and achieve goals of social fairness and justice. With a broad client base and a global service network with branches and associates both in China and over 150 major cities all over the world, DeHeng has provided legal services to a number of projects with far-reaching social impact, and has been highly recognised in all walks of life.
With talented professionals, a multi-jurisdictional practice, ethical legal values, a wide social network, highly proficient language skills, effective communication, rich information resources and efficient modern offices, DeHeng has created a global network of closely collaborating branches connected to a central platform of service, which can provide comprehensive, high-quality and efficient one-stop legal service.
Areas of practice: In non-litigation areas, DeHeng follows an international standard of professionalism to ensure top quality control, and its professional teams, following these guidelines of practice, have completed a number of far-reaching legal service projects. DeHeng professionals have accumulated experiences in the areas of domestic and overseas issuance, underwriting, stocks and bonds issuance, investment funds, spin-offs and M&A of domestic and foreign enterprises, company and assets restructuring, bankruptcy liquidation, equity transaction, cross-border investment and financing, international bidding, real estate development and operation, key infrastructure projects, international projects, mining and energy, patent prosecution, IPR protection, etc. DeHeng has received a number of awards such as ‘Best IPO of the Year’, ‘Equity Market Deal of the Year’ and ‘The Best Equity Transaction’.
DeHeng lawyers have thorough experience and abundant success in litigation and arbitration, with an accomplished record of preventing great losses and recovering enormous sums for clients in courts of all levels and various arbitration organisations. Its services start from the first instance to the final settlement, and cover a variety of areas such as civil, economic, criminal, administrative and foreign-related litigation as well as domestic and international arbitration.
|Corporate and securities||Xu Jianjun|
|Corporate and securities||Liu Zhenguo|
|Dispute resolution||Wang Zhaofeng|
|Dispute resolution||Chen Changbin|
|Banking and insurance||Jia Hui|
|Banking and insurance||Wu Juanping|
|Mergers and acquisitions||Fan Zhaoxia|
|Mergers and acquisitions||Zhang Jiejun|
|Cross-border investment||Davide Chen|
|Cross-border investment||Hu Tie|
|Construction and real estate||Sun Ganghong|
|Construction and real estate||Li Xiongwei|
|Intellectual property||Luo Mingjun|
|Intellectual property||Zhao Ye|
|Labour and social security||Wang Jianping|
|Labour and social security||Su Wenwei|
|Trade remedy||Ren Yongzhong|
|International engineering and project financing||Jia Huaiyuan|
|International engineering and project financing||Zhang Wenjing|
|Government and public service agency||Wang Li|
Staff FiguresNumber of lawyers : 1,333 at this office : 380
LanguagesEnglish French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian
- Banking and finance: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Sichuan Province: Chengdu including Chongqing
- Restructuring and insolvency: PRC firms
- Tax: PRC firms
- Antitrust and competition: PRC firms
- Capital markets: PRC firms
- Corporate and M&A: PRC firms
- Dispute resolution: Arbitration: PRC firms
- Insurance: PRC firms
- Intellectual property: PRC firms
- Labour and employment: PRC firms
- Private wealth: PRC firms
- Regional coverage: Zhejiang Province: Hangzhou
- Shipping: PRC firms
- WTO/international trade: PRC firms