Algo Avocats > Paris, France > Firm Profile
Algo Avocats Offices
16 rue de Washington
Algo Avocats > The Legal 500 Rankings
Founded in May 2021, the tech and data team at Algo Avocats brings strength to assisting financial institutions, real estate investment companies and domestic and multinational corporates in energy, transport, software and retail on a wide span of matters. Led by data protection and data privacy expert Sandra Tubert and IT/tech specialist Laura Ziegler, the group advises on data protection impact assessments, compliance audits, implementation of GDPR compliance programs and CNIL investigations. Associate Barbara Ghebali joined in May 2022 from Norton Rose Fulbright, while senior associate Nicolas Lescot joined in June 2022.
Sandra Tubert; Laura Ziegler
‘A listening team that adapts perfectly to our wishes.’
‘Sandra Tubert knows our needs and our internal workings perfectly. She listens and is very responsive when we have an urgent need. It is a pleasure to work with him.’
‘Responsiveness, relevant advice, training of governing bodies, makes difficult subjects accessible.’
‘Sandra Tubert is an excellent lawyer. She is available and handles the files entrusted to her with great professionalism. Solution and business oriented with great human qualities.’
‘The lawyers at Algo Avocats demonstrate great technicality, pedagogy and remarkable responsiveness. They were able to listen to us when it came to the financial resources we had for the projects we wanted to entrust to them, and thus offer an offer adapted to our expectations.’
- Assisting an international communication group with data transfers, impact assessments, implementation of news set of standard contractual clauses, compliance issues related to the launching of a new innovative project involving AI, including drafting a legitimate interest assessment.
- Assisted a French real-estate group of company on a data protection standpoint, implementing and drafting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) for innovative solutions (connected buildings, e-health apps, cybersecurity tools, etc).
- Provided regular assistance to software editors (AI, e-health, blockchain, targeted advertising) in data protection and privacy matters.
Laura Ziegler; Sandra Tubert
‘A dynamic and professional team.’
‘A very good knowledge of the world of software publishers and market practices. A real expertise and ability to adapt to customer requests.’
‘Laura Ziegler already has a lot of experience and demonstrates pragmatism and transparency. Her communication is always very easy and sincere.’
‘Laura Ziegler is an excellent lawyer and demonstrates exceptional availability and responsiveness.’
‘Great agility with topics and a very, very good understanding of the issues related to the world of health.’
‘Sandra Tubert is very responsive and provides quality service without skimping on additional explanations where needed!’
‘A very specialized and competent team.’
‘Laura Ziegler is an excellent lawyer.’
JEAN NOUVEL DESIGN
- Assisting software editors in structuring their business model and contractual schemes for the provision of their artificial intelligence and blockchain solutions and associated services to clients.
- Assisting a leading colocation data centre provider on transactional and advisory matters for all aspects of IT, personal data protection and commercial issues.
- Assisting a client facing total breakdown of its activity at a worldwide level in a dispute with a service provider that failed to integrate and deploy a global ERP solution within the client’s group, due to the inability of the IT provider to comply with the agreed planning.
Algo Avocats > Firm Profile
Algo Avocats is a law firm dedicated to the digital and tech world, providing advice and assistance in all areas of expertise of law, to support innovative and digital projects.
Whether these innovative projects are at the heart of your business model or a way to support your growth, our teams of experts work alongside you to structure, develop and secure your innovative projects and your business model, enhance the value of your content and your intangible assets, estimate and manage your risks, and resolve your conflicts and crisis situations.