Spencer West LLP > London, England > Firm Profile
Spencer West LLP Offices
20 Chiswell Street
Spencer West LLP > The Legal 500 RankingsSpencer West LLP offers a breadth of expertise across a range of construction sectors, acting for developer and contractor clients, as well as for regulatory bodies. Sarah Evans has extensive experience in advising on construction, engineering, and infrastructure projects. Shan Greer focuses on international commercial disputes, particularly in Latin America, the Caribbean, and South and West Africa.
‘Sarah Evans is a stand out performer. Very client focused and a solid strategist.’
‘Justine Brazil is a stand out star. She combines excellent in house experience and a wealth of knowledge about how projects really work to mean that she is fantastic at contentious work.’
Integral UK Limited
Sonnedix UK Services Limited
Teignmouth Maritime Services Limited
Other key lawyers:
‘Good knowledge in their field and they know where to find additional information and assistance.’
London School of Design & Marketing
- Advised Airport Direct Limited on its tender for a major UK motorway toll contract under which its would supply all the online payment charging facilities for the toll road.
- Advising FutureTech Solutions on enterprise customer terms for end-to-end business solutions to reflect new technologies for increasing customer base.
- Advising London School of Design & Marketing on edtech as a central part of its business offering, as well as data protection in relation to existing website and student portal policies and data collection practices.
Spencer West LLP > Firm Profile
Spencer West is a leading full-service international law firm advising businesses and individuals across the UK and globally, with core values of collaboration, entrepreneurship, and excellence.
Our experienced lawyers are recognised experts in their fields from leading City, national and international law firms and senior in-house positions.Working in a modern and dynamic way with autonomy over where, when and how we work, our lawyers view issues from your perspective to deliver the best results.
|Founder & Senior Partner||Antoine Westemail@example.com|
|Co-Founder & Managing Partner||Simeon Spencerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Practice Director||Kate Robottomemail@example.com|
|Strategic Advisor||Steven Cohenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marketing & Business Development||Emma Sosneremail@example.com|
MembershipsInstitute for Collaborative Working
At Spencer West, we firmly believe that diverse teams make better, more insightful decisions, and that they have a positive impact on the culture of our firm and the work we do for our clients on a local, regional and global basis. We are continually learning as an international community, whether through central training programmes, sharing knowledge within our specialist teams and practice areas, or through collaboration with colleagues across the firm.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are firmly embedded in our business strategy, including our plans for growth. Spencer West is committed to continuing to build teams from a variety of backgrounds, skills, experience and views, and to removing barriers for entry into legal careers.
We undertake regular surveys of our colleagues so that we can continue to understand, support and develop them. Our surveys tell us that we are a diverse community but we continue to learn from survey results and implement initiatives to ensure everyone has equality of opportunity. A snapshot of our 2022 equal opportunities survey can be found below:
- The ethnic background of our colleagues is diverse and representative of the regions in which they live and work;
- There is an even split of men and women working at the firm, particularly in fee earning roles (eg Partners, Solicitors);
- Our flexible working model is attracting traditionally underrepresented groups such as women and others with caring responsibilities, helping them to achieve the work/life balance they need;
- The age range of colleagues is predominantly between 34-55 but with notable exceptions above and below that range;
- We have colleagues with disabilities under the Equality Act 2010, enabling us to offer support and make reasonable adjustments relevant to their individual condition; and
- A high proportion of our colleagues attended state schools (selective and non-selective) in comparison to fee paying schools.
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Senior executives
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Scotland > Finance > Banking and finance
- South East > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex