Firm Profile > Ceca Magán Abogados > Madrid, Spain
Ceca Magán Abogados Offices
Ceca Magán Abogados > The Legal 500 Rankings
Employment Tier 2Ceca Magán Abogados continued to expand its employment department, hiring partner Ana Gómez Hernández in January 2020, Laura Guillén as director in December 2019 and of counsel Guillermo Barrios in October 2019. They joined a team well versed in the range of employment matters and with a particular specialism in labour litigation, evident in its advice to Ilunion on one of the earliest court decisions relating to force majeure legislation during the lockdown. Enrique Ceca Gómez-Arevalillo heads the practice; he acts for a diverse client base and has expertise in collective dismissals, senior executive matters, collective bargaining and conflicts, and union elections. Senior associate Blanca Mercado Grande is also a key name for litigation and collective processes.
Enrique Ceca Gómez-Arevalillo
Other key lawyers:
And Gómez Hernández; Laura Guillén; Blanca Mercado Grande; Guillermo Barrios
IESE/Universidad de Navarra
ALS LABORATORY GROUP
Mahou – San Miguel
Magnum Capital Partners
Le pain quotidien
FINANCIERA EL CORTE INGLÉS
Environment Tier 2
Ceca Magán Abogados launched its environmental law practice in October 2019 with the hire of María José Rovira. She is an expert in administrative law and regulated sectors, with specialist knowledge of water law and 20 years' experience in environment, natural resources and climate change matters. A key portion of her client base comprises of business associations, including Feique in the chemicals sector, while companies in heavy industry as well as a number of public entities also instruct the team on a wide range of matters, including litigation.
María José Rovira
CONSEJO INSULAR AGUAS DE LA GOMERA
Ball, Beverage Packaging Europe
FEIQUE, Federación Empresarial de la Industria Química española
Rota Maritime & Ship Candler
UNESID (Unión de Empresas Siderúrgicas)
Association of Steel Producing Companies
Restructuring and insolvency Tier 4
Ceca Magán Abogados provides clients with expertise in litigation and administration and purchase of distressed assets. The firm is also strong in the sale of productive units during bankruptcy proceedings. Practice head Manuela Serrano specialises in the areas of insolvency and corporate restructuring, with particular experience as a bankruptcy administrator. She joined the firm in 2020 along with her team, which includes managing associates Raúl Villarín and Juan Antonio Martínez and associate Beatriz Arnaldes.
Other key lawyers:
Raúl Villarín; Juan Antonio Martínez; Beatriz Arnaldes
‘Manuela Serrano is unique, she has an enviable vision and understanding of the rules and her environment (peers). She knows how to advise you case by case and achieve the objective set. Few attorneys have that skill and knowledge.’
‘I highlight Manuela Serrano’s knowledge of her specialty (both normative and networking).’
‘Manuela Serrano’s team is extremely involved in all the cases it handles. In addition, her knowledge of other areas of law and the business world makes her a lawyer with a practical and executive vision. I think her eagerness to be continuously updated by attending congresses and participating in round tables, etc. also as speaker, makes her extraordinary and professional.’
ACCESOS DE MADRID SA
FOMENTO DE INVERSIONES LAS MARIAS SL
BOSQUES NATURALES SA
AT LEAST SA
EUROPA SCAR SPORT SL
ALQUIMIA SOLUCIONES AMBIENTALES SL
SHAMROCK EVENT SLU
GLOBAL SYRAH SL
HAYA REAL STATE
Employees of ISOLUX CORSAN CORVIAN
Dispute resolution Tier 5Ceca Magán Abogados acts in a range of civil and commercial disputes, and also demonstrates expertise in white-collar crime, including money laundering and bribery matters. Economic crime and bankruptcy law expert Adrián Dupuy López leads the team and focuses on corporate, civil, commercial and criminal litigation, as well as arbitration. Another key name in the area is Emilio Gude Menéndez, who specialises in civil and corporate litigation, particularly concerning contract issues. Juan Ignacio Alonso was a new arrival in May 2021.
Adrián Dupuy López
Other key lawyers:
Emilio Gude Menéndez; Juan Ignacio Alonso
EDF FENICE IBÉRICA, S.L.U.
PARADORES DE ESPAÑA, S.M.E, S.A.
REAL FEDERACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE FÚTBOL
TEDECON, Servicios y Obras, SL
Columbus One Properties Management, S. L
THE PERFECT BASICS, S.L.
PALCRIS, S.L. (HAIRKRONE)
Ceca Magán Abogados > Firm Profile
CECA MAGÁN abogados is one of the most recognized law firms in Spain. Founded in the 1973 we comprises more than 120 professionals in our national offices in the most important financial centres in Spain. Our law firm was ranked among the top twenty Spanish law firms by billings in 2021. We accumulate more than 45 years of experience and appear in the main national and international rankings and directories. Our lawyers are the soul of #EstiloCeca, a professional style based on capacity, experience, competitiveness and agility.
Our team of lawyers are experts on labor and social security, tax, corporate and commercial, merger and acquisitions, capital market, litigation and arbitration, insolvency and restructuring, public and regulatory law – environment, data protection, banking and finance and real estate.
Areas of practice
- Labor Law: One of the recognized team in the Spanish market and for this directory too – Employment category. Our lawyers provide a wide range of legal services in the area of human resources. Mainly in Litigation but also on Restructuring and collective negotiation procedures, Dismissal, Employee Benefits, Pensions and Social Security, expatriates, outsourcing. We also specialises in providing advice on employment and labor law to foreign companies established in Spain.
- Tax: Our lawyers have a deep knowledge of the general aspects of tax in Spain. They are highly experienced, both in public and private affairs. We provide tax advice to individuals: advice and planning personal income tax, inheritance tax, tax advice for expatriate and foreign workers. Also for corporations about: advice and planning for corporate income tax and for value added tax. We have a special team for merger and acquisitions offering legal counsel for planning corporate restructuring processes which involve the lowest tax cost possible. Finally we have a international tax lawyers focused on tax advice on international business grown, some of them are specialized in tax law within the US juridction.
- Corporate and commercial: The most relevant services we provide at our firm are: corporate law ( company secretary in Spain), contracts ( family protocols for family companies, analyze and interpret contracts and transactions), partner disputes ( litigation and claims) and tax advice.
- Merger and acquisitions: Our team can provide one-off legal counsel and also conduct the most complex operations regarding M&A and Capital Markets. Our ongoing close relationship with intermediaries, financial advisors and M&A boutiques means an added value when addressing business opportunities. Due Diligence and purchase or sale of companies and business units.
- Capital Market: At Ceca Magán Abogados we provide legal advice to many financial entities and public companies in equity and debt transactions, regardless of their nature. We also provide legal advice to regulated entities. Our partners have an admirable background in transactions, both regarding the number of transactions they have provided advice in and their relevance and their impact in the market.
- Litigation and arbitration: Our lawyers are recognized on this directory on its dispute resolution category. They are experts Pretrial conflicts to avoid judicial disputes, judicial proceedings and negotiation in complex civil and commercial disputes, including regulatory and corporate conflicts and bankruptcy procedures. Administrative proceedings in claims for damages or liability claims against the State. Family and inheritance law.
- Insolvency and restructuring: Our team is recognized on this directory on its restructuring and insolvency category. We provides clients with expertise in litigation and administration and purchase of distressed assets. Our firm is also strong in the sale of productive units during bankruptcy proceedings. Our partner has particular experience as a bankruptcy administrator.
- Public and regulatory Law – Environment: Our environmental law practice is recognized on this directory . Our team have a deep knowledge in administrative law and regulated sectors, with specialist knowledge in environment, natural resources and climate change matters.
- Data protection – TMT : Our firm is at the forefront of legal advisory services related to digital law, with expert lawyers in the digital economy and in current issues such as data protection, cybersecurity, e-commerce, software legal protection, data sharing and big data. We offer a comprehensive service, ranging from identifying flaws or deficiencies, to providing advisory and implementation services, as well as regular maintenance and remediation measures.
- Real Estate: Our team are experienced in advising sizeable transactions of large portfolios also in asset management.
|Executive Chairman & Managing Partner||Esteban Cecafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Labor & Employment Law||Enrique Cecaemail@example.com|
|Tax Law||Javier Lucasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Data protection – TMT||Ramón Mesonero-Romanosemail@example.com|
|Labor & Employment Law||Juan Antonio Linaresfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Labor & Employment Law||Juan Ignacio Olmosemail@example.com|
|Labor & Employment Law||Luis Pérez Justefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Labor & Employment Law||Jorge Sarazáemail@example.com|
|Labor & Employment Law||Alberto Novoafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Labor & Employment Law||Ana Gómezemail@example.com|
|Merger and acquisitions||Alejandro Alonso Dregifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Merger and acquisitions||José María Pastrana Piñaemail@example.com|
|Corporate & Commercial Law||José Luis Martínez Andreofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Corporate & Commercial Law||Nicolás de Salasemail@example.com|
|Corporate & Commercial Law||Juan Ignacio Alonso Dregifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tax Law||Javier Fernández Cuencaemail@example.com|
|Tax Law||Paula Gámezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tax Law||Ignacio Gordilloemail@example.com|
|Litigation and arbitration||Emilio Gudefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Data protection – TMT||Noemí Britoemail@example.com|
|Banking & Financial Law||José Ramón Cousofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public and Regulatory Law - Environment||María José Rovira Daudiemail@example.com|
|Real Estate||Marta Ulzurrunfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Real Estate||Pilar Colomaemail@example.com|
|Of Counsel of Litigation and arbitration||Javier González Espadasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Restructuring and Insolvency||José Carlos Gonzálezemail@example.com|