Aequo has 'a very strong international outlook and the ability to give clear and operational advice without too many caveats'. The firm has an excellent reputation for trade remedies, customs and tax matters, export control, sanctions and cross-border distribution agreements. A significant amount of its recent work has focused on anti-dumping and safeguard investigations, as part of its prominent presence in trade defence matters. Managing partner Denis Lysenko, commercial law specialist Anna Babych and senior associate Oleksandr Tereshchenko are praised for their 'high standards of decision-making and impeccable professional ethics'.
International trade in Ukraine
Denis Lysenko; Anna Babych; Oleksandr Tereshchenko
‘The team has a very strong international outlook and a modern communication style. Their key strength is the ability to give clear and operational advice without too many caveats.’
‘Denis Lysenko has an exceptionally broad experience and understanding of the Ukrainian system. He knows what can and what cannot be done.’
‘The firm shows high standards of decision-making and impeccable professional ethics.’
Alvogen Pharma Trading Europe
Applied Molecular Transport Inc.
China Chamber of International Commerce
ChinaCouncil for the Promotion of International Trade
HUBEI XINYEGANG SPECIAL STEEL CO., LTD
HUBEI XINYEGANG SPECIAL TUBE CO., LTD
HUBEI XINYEGANG STEEL CO., LTD
Inditex/Zara Group (Spain, Netherlands, Ukraine), which includes Zara Ukraine, Zara Home, Pull&Bear Ukraine, Bershka Ukraine, Uterqüe Ukraine, Stradivarius Ukraine
JINGJIANG SPECIAL STEEL CO., LTD
Komatsu Europe International NV (the Netherlands)
- Represented the interests of Chinese association China Chamber of International Commerce (which unites 6 biggest Chinese producers of pipes) in an anti-dumping investigation against imports of pipes and tubes originating from China.
- Representing the interests of Joint Stock Company Soldi & CO, the biggest importer and seller of fasteners in Ukraine, in an anti-dumping investigation against imports of fasteners.
- Representing the interests of ELM-PLASTIC GMbH, a leading German producer and exporter of medical devices, in a safeguard investigation against imports of syringes regardless of the country of origin or exportation.
Asters has a nine-lawyer practice, and fields experts in anti-dumping matters, trade investigations, sunset reviews, WTO and EU law, customs regulations, export control and sanctions. It focuses mainly on undertaking defence-side work in trade investigations. Practice head Alexey Pustovit frequently acts for clients in the metallurgical, energy, chemicals, retail and pharmaceutical sectors. Gleb Bialyi acts for clients in commercial, civil and administrative proceedings, and he has 15 years of experience in anti-dumping and special trade investigations.
Other key lawyers:
Association of Market Operators of Medical Devices (AMOMD)
Becton Dickinson International
Belarusian Cement Plant JSC
Belarusian Cement Company
Belarusian Forest Company JSC
BNH Ukraine, foreign-owned, LLC
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products
Gomel Chemical Plant JSC
Grodno Azot JSC
HAIYAN FUXIN HIGH STRENGHT FASTENER CO. LTD
Haining Hisener Trade Co. Ltd
HaloPolymer Trading House LLC
Hisener Industrial Co., Ltd.
Ileri Pencere Kapi Sistemleri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
International Association of Manufacturers, Exporters and Importers of Fasteners
Istanbul Minerals and Metal Exporters’ Association
Liaocheng Huazheng Steel Pipe Co. Ltd.
Liaocheng Tongyun Pipe Industry Co. Ltd.
Moldova Steel Works JSC
Tricon Dry Chemicals LLC
Vorne Pencere Kapi Sistemleri Pazarlama Dis Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Vorne Window and Door Systems LLC
Yara Suomi Oy
Yara International ASA
- Successfully defended leading foreign chemical producers and Ukrainian importers in a safeguard investigation concerning imports into Ukraine of mineral fertilisers with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, regardless of the country of origin and export.
- Successfully defended leading foreign chemical producers and Ukrainian importers in a safeguard investigation concerning imports into Ukraine of nitrogen fertilisers (in particular: ammonium nitrate, urea and the mixtures of urea and ammonium), regardless of the country of origin and export.
- Representing Ukrainian Association of Market Operators of Medical Devices (AMOMD) in the court dispute regarding the decision of Interdepartmental commission on international trade to terminate an 18-months investigation without imposing any anti-dumping duties in the anti-dumping investigation against imports into Ukraine of syringes from India, Turkey and the PRC.
Baker McKenzie, Kyiv Office
Baker McKenzie, Kyiv Office advises large domestic and foreign businesses on compliance with US, EU and Ukrainian law issues associated with sanctions, trade restrictions and many other regulations affecting the cross-border movement of goods, technology, services and investment. Counsel Hanna Shtepa leads the practice, which calls upon the firm's strong litigation group to handle trade disputes. The firm is also adept in matters involving export controls, embargoes, free trade agreements, trade barriers, trade remedies, WTO rules and customs issues. Associate Nadiya Filozop is recommended for her work in anti-dumping investigations.
Other key lawyers:
ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
B.A.T.- Pryluky Tobacco Private Joint Stock Company
- Representing ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih in the course of an anti-dumping investigation into imports of carbon and other alloy steel rods from Belarus and Moldova.
Ilyashev & Partners is 'the leading firm in trade remedy proceedings, and it has won the most complex and significant anti-dumping cases in Ukraine', observes one client. Seen as the most successful firm in anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguard investigations, it is also adept in matters involving customs regulations, export controls, sanctions, free trade agreements, WTO law and trade disputes. The 'innovative and decisive' Olena Omelchenko is head of international trade and is considered one of Ukraine's leading advisers on trade remedies and WTO law. 'Very hardworking and responsible' associate Oleksiy Gorbatyuk is recommended.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team has much experience in anti-dumping and antitrust law. They have former state officials in the team which brings significant advantages when applying to state authorities because these specialists, besides the legal requirements, are also aware of all necessary practical formalities which could significantly facilitate the application procedure.’
‘The lawyers are very experienced, diligent and professional.’
‘This practice is the leading firm in trade remedy proceedings, and it is among a limited number of practices that regularly serve as principal counsel for major trade investigations. They have won the most complex and significant antidumping duty cases in Ukraine, and they are the only one who never lost a case for a client.’
‘Companies literally compete for the opportunity to work with Olena Omelchenko. I’m not kidding. Her results are beyond praise. Nobody has made as much progress. In Ukraine, there is no other lawyer who would have such deep knowledge, know all the processes, and be so innovative and decisive. Another important member of the team, Oleksiy Gorbatyuk, is a very hardworking and responsible lawyer, and we are in constant contact with him and are very satisfied with his work. ’
‘The experience of working with the company is the best in the history of our association. The quality of services and the effectiveness of this practice are beyond praise. The team has everything you need to successfully conduct a case: deep legal and academic knowledge, experience in legal practice in the government and the private sector, industrial expertise. Obviously, because of this, they conduct and win most of the anti-dumping investigations in recent years.’
‘Frontliner Olena Omelchenko developed a new area of expertise within the firm. She has an unprecedented knowledge in conducting analysis of complex financial and business records, which helps her to summarise industry data into a finished professional product. Olena Omelchenko has strong influencing and communication skills, she is able to work cross-functionally and cross-business, ensuring the best anti-dumping investigation management. Another strong team player Oleksiy Gorbatyuk is a self-driven professional with a demonstrated ability to multi-task with minimal supervision. Oleksiy has great organisational, time management and priority setting skills to meet tight deadlines. He is able to effectively assign tasks to achieve objectives.’
‘The remarkable dynamic team headed by Olena Omelchenko is famous for handling a lot of very high-profile cases. The team never gets down to business for the sake of participation – they are always interested only in the best result, only in victory. Thanks to their work, many companies have finally got a real chance to protect their interests, preserve their production and jobs. And our company is one of them.’
‘ There is no comparable team with such experience and knowledge on the market, and this is its feature and the reason for its success. Practice leader Olena Omelchenko has an encyclopaedic knowledge of international trade law and Ukrainian trade regulations. Olena has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to analyse information that is often highly complex or of a technical and economic nature. Effective team player Oleksiy Gorbatyuk takes a lead role in implementing strategies. Oleksiy appropriately handles a range of highly complex issues and completes process deliverables.’
Ivano-Frankivsk Cement Plant
Kryvyi Rih Cement
PJSC Druzhkovsky Hardware Plant
COFCO Agri Ukraine
Zaporozhye Ferroalloy Plant
Nikopol Ferroalloys Plant
Odessa Cable Plant “ODESKABEL”
YUZHKABEL (Yuzhcable works)
The Ukrainian association of producers of ferro-alloys and other electrometallurgy products (UkrFa)
The Association of Cement Producers Ukrcement
Ukrainian Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Producers Association
Ukrainian Match Factory
UkrRosKhim (Ukrainian Plant Chemistry)
- Acted for Dyckergoff Cement Ukraine, HeidelbergCement Ukraine, Podilskyi Cement (CRH Ukraine) and Ivano-Frankivsk Cement Plant in an anti-dumping investigation concerning imports to Ukraine of cement originating in the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Moldova.
- Acted for Druzhkovka Hardware Plant in an anti-dumping investigation concerning imports to Ukraine of hardware originating in the People’s Republic of China.
- Acted for Ukrainian Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Producers Association, Aeroc and Orientir-Budelement in an anti-dumping investigation concerning imports to Ukraine of gas-concrete blocks originating in the Republic of Belarus.
Integrites has grown its presence in high-value cross-border trade matters, both regulatory and contentious. It recently acted for a group of Ukrainian dairy producers in a $240m safeguard investigation, proving that state aid enables the European exporters to subsidise lower prices on the Ukrainian market. Counsel and international trade practice head Sergey Lakhno has 20 years of experience in WTO law, preferential trade agreements, trade remedy measures and the harmonisation of local regulations with TWO and EU law. Counsel Yevgen Ivanets focuses on economic investigations and trade defence.
Other key lawyers:
‘It is quite challenging to find a law firm with a strong focus on international trade law issues here in Ukraine. We were lucky to start working with Integrites, which impressed us with its track record and deep knowledge in this field. I am very positive about our cooperation since they deliver not only legal consultations but business-oriented advice. They also understand our industry and challenges we face as if they were working in it. ’
‘My main contacts for this project were Sergey Lakhno and Yevgen Ivanets. They both are good experts in international trade, probably the best in Ukraine. I was impressed by their legal knowledge, industry background and problem-solving approach. I would definitely recommend them to people I know from other industries going through the anti-dumping investigations.’
Group of 12 Ukrainian dairy products producers (the biggest enterprises operating in the industry TerraFood Ukraine, KOMO Ukraine, JSC Milk Alliance, Lustdorf Ltd., Galichyna Milk Plant, Lubensky Milk Plant, Starokonstantinovsky Milk Plant)
Nikolaev Alumina Plant
Foshan Vinmay Stainless Steel Co. (China)
LifeLong Meditech Private Ltd. (India)
- Representing LLC Nikolaev Alumina Plant, part of RUSAL Group (and one of the biggest non-ferrous metallurgical plants in Europe) in a $90m safeguard investigation against caustic soda imports in Ukraine, initiated by KARPATNAFTOCHIM LTD, the only Ukrainian producer of caustic soda.
- Representing Foshan Vinmay Stainless Steel Co., one of the leading Chinese producers and exporters of welded stainless pipes, in a $48m anti-dumping investigation against imports of welded stainless pipes from China into the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (the EAEU), initiated by the group of the leading Russian stainless pipes producers, such as TMK-INOX, Marcegaglia and others.
- Representing Lifelong Meditech Private Limited, leading Indian producer of syringes, in a $10m safeguard investigation against the import of syringes in Ukraine, initiated by the Hemoplast, the biggest national producer of syringes.
PwC Legal is among the leading firms for advice on tax and customs matters, combining the expertise of tax, legal and financial experts from its global network of offices. It is recognised for its experience advising domestic and international companies on customs compliance. Prominent tax partner Slava Vlasov and head of customs regulation and international trade Vita Miroshnychenko are the names to note. Miroshnychenko is a co-chair of the Customs Committee at the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine. Associate and head of the VAT group Inna Andrushchenko also plays a key role in the practice.
Slava Vlasov; Vita Miroshnychenko
Other key lawyers:
Department for International Development
Akuo Enery Group
- Advice to Chemonics on structural reform of the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
- Advised Department for International Development (UK Government project) on development of Authorized Economic Operator assessment methodology.
- Advised Aptiv on the protection of foreign investment in Ukraine.
Sayenko Kharenko demonstrates expertise in international trade law, including WTO rules, anti-dumping, safeguard and anti-subsidy proceedings. It frequently acts for local and international companies in the mining and metals, chemicals, machinery, pharmaceuticals and energy sectors. Practice head Anzhela Makhinova provides 'high-quality legal advice and finds pragmatic solutions'. Senior associate Victoria Mykuliak and associate Ivan Baranenko are also specialists in trade remedies, regulatory compliance and trade defence.
Other key lawyers:
Victoria Mykuliak; Ivan Baranenko
‘The firm’s international trade practice is a really unique team with deep knowledge of the chemical industry, not only domestically but also globally. ’
‘Anzhela Makhinova is a leading international trade lawyer. She is a leader with best knowledge and practice of trade Law.’
‘We highly appreciate our long-standing cooperation with Sayenko Kharenko as they do excellent work for us. The team has already successfully represented us in two projects regarding an anti-dumping investigation and the sunset review of anti-dumping measures and it is working on the other project right now. The team displays considerable motivation and is committed to the client’
‘Sayenko Kharenko is a distinguished expert in international trade in Ukraine, led by Anzhela Makhinova, an excellent lawyer, who always keeps an eye on the overall perspective of the business, provides high-quality legal advice and at the same time finds pragmatic solutions. She exhibits extraordinary experience, unprecedented commitment and unique client understanding. The team possesses technical know-how of the highest level in combination with the ability to implement it in a profitable manner. We highly value their ability to keep an eye on the overall perspective of the business, provide high quality legal advice and at the same time find pragmatic solutions.’
‘Anzhela Makhinova is very practical, knowledgeable and business-oriented. She is the #1 choice in Ukraine.’
AV metal Group LLC
JSC “Ilyich Iron and Steel Works of Mariupol”
JSC “Severodonetske Obyednannya Azot”
KHARKOV BEARING PLANT
Novokramatorsky Mashynostroitelny Zavod
PrJSC “Dniprovskiy Plant of Chemical Fertilizers”
Vita Polymers Poland
Zhejiang Longda Stainless Steel Co., Ltd
- Acting on behalf of the DF Group companies in WTO arbitration proceedings to identify the reasonable implementation period in DS493 and in a sunset review and an interim review of anti-dumping measures applied to imports into Ukraine.
- Representing Stalkanat-Silur in sunset review of anti-dumping measures applied to imports into Ukraine of ropes originating in China and in an anti-dumping investigation related to imports into Ukraine of ropes originating in Russia.
- Representing AV metal Group in an anti-dumping investigation related to imports into Ukraine of rebars originating in Moldova and Belarus.
AGA Partners, which reformed after merging with Avellum in 2018, acts for some of the largest Ukrainian companies involved in cross-border trade (among them Fatexpro LLC and Agro Metal FZCO). It is particularly strong in the agricultural sector, where it handles international commodities arbitration. Litigation partners Iryna Moroz and Aminat Suleymanova co-head the practice with Ivan Kasynyuk.
Iryna Moroz; Aminat Suleymanova; Ivan Kasynyuk
GST Central Farming Limited
Grain Service LLC
King & Spalding LLC
AGS Trading GMBH
Millcorp Geneve SA
ADAMA UKRAINE LLC
Agro Metal FZCO
Alvari Rus LLC
Miloubar Agriculture Cooperative LTD
NCH Capital Inc. (UK)
Harvest Group S.A.
State Food Grain Corporation of Ukraine, PJSC
ADM Company GmbH
Posco Daewoo Corporation
COFCO Agri Resourses LLC
Astarta Holding LLC
Myronivsky Hliboproduct (MHP)
Olam International Limited
Shyntomer Speciality Addictives
Marcopolo Commodities SA
GAFTA Kyiv Office
Granum, part of Globex Inernational
Ronly Holdings Ltd (UK)
Smart Trade Overseas SA
Fergus Kazakhstan LLP
Iliotropion Trade & Services LTD
Kolo Agrarhandel GmbH
Mimier Trade SA
Kazansky Oil Extraction Plant (Russia)
Ligo General Trading FZE
Ambar Export/Bizon Tech
Top Grain LTD
AK Commodities S.A
- Advised Astarta Holding LLC on its trading model and developed sale contract template governed by English law for the sale of agricultural commodities to be used worldwide.
- Advised EFKO Group on the trade contracts with Egyptian buyers and prepared complex trade advice, that involved 3 jurisdictions: Russian Federation, Egypt and England.
- Advised Mimier Trade SA on applicability of force majeure due to Covid-19 and drafted force majeure clauses for future contracts, expressly covering cases of pandemic.
Avellum saw key partners leave to form AGA Partners, but it retains significant capability in cross-border tax and customs matters relating to the international transportation of goods, as well as advising on trade contracts, competition law, trade finance and arbitration. Vadim Medvedev , who leads the international trade practice, assists businesses and high-net-worth individuals with transactional matters, transfer pricing and tax disputes.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Ukraine
Noteholders’ Committee of Mriya Agro Holding Plc
- Representing the world’s leading investment funds as owners of the majority of notes issued by Mriya Agro Holding Plc in the insolvency proceedings of Mriya group companies.
- Representing LLC Urozhaina Kraina before the Supreme Court in a tax dispute concerning cancellation of tax assessment notices.
- Advised Jacobs Douwe Egberts Ukraine on the broad range of tax and customs matters related to their Ukrainian operations.
Eterna Law advises corporates and their investors on international trade and WTO law. Corporate partner Oleh Malskyy, who leads the practice, frequently acts for domestic and international companies in sectors as diverse as natural resources, energy, telecommunications, media, pharmaceutical and insurance. He regularly appears in trade remedy and anti-dumping investigations and WTO disputes. Newly promoted partner Artem Kuzmenko also plays a key role in corporate and regulatory matters.
Other key lawyers:
EMSS (Ukrainian steel products producer)
Association of Ukrainian steel producers
Ukrainian Association of Steel Producers
Attorneys’ Association Gestors
Attorneys’ Association Gestors is involved in negotiations over Ukraine's accession to the WTO, and it is also noted for its expertise in anti-dumping legislation in the EU and the US. Other strengths of the practice include the settlement of trade disputes with China, Russia, the EU and other countries. Trade law and anti-dumping protection specialist Yaroslav Snigur in Kiev works closely with Anna Zvolikevych, who is the firm's official representative in Brussels.
Other key lawyers:
PJSC ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
Small Enterprise “FIRMA PKT”, LLC
“MEBLIDEREVPROM” Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Ukraine
Product Association “OSCAR” (Ukraine)
- Provided consulting services to PJSC ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih regarding its participation in an anti-dumping investigation.
- Preparation of an anti-dumping complaint and support of Small Enterprise “FIRMA PKT”, LLC in an anti-dumping investigation.
- Preparation of an anti-dumping complaint and support of “MEBLIDEREVPROM” Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Ukraine in an anti-dumping investigation.
NOBLES' team assists with cross-border corporate transactions, which frequently sees the firm involved in complex trade regulation issues. It advises international clients on matters of inbound trade and also acts for Ukrainian companies on outbound transactions. Alexander Weigelt, who is qualified in German law, advises companies in highly regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals and aviation. Corporate and M&A specialist Volodymyr Yakubovskyy is also a key figure.
Alexander Weigelt; Volodymyr Yakubovskyy
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Auto1 Group GmbH
- Provided legal advice to Kia Motors Corporation on antitrust, commercial and regulatory issues of distributorship agreements.
SDM Partners LLC's team is experienced in structuring international trade transactions, advising on sales contracts for imports into Ukraine, and handling tax, customs and contentious trade matters. Corporate and competition law partners Dmytro Syrota and Serhiy Dzis are the main contacts at the firm. Their recent work included advising large multinational companies on multimillion-dollar purchase agreements and export operations insurance.
Dmytro Syrota; Serhiy Dzis
Sergii Koziakov & Partners
Sergii Koziakov & Partners is praised for its 'prompt, thoughtful and useful advice'. In 2004, the firm was the first to launch a dedicated international trade practice prior to Ukraine’s accession to the WTO. Practice head Nataliia Isakhanova (who is deputy head of the Chinese Commercial Association Export-Import Committee) and associate Andrii Pylypenko are 'really dedicated to their cases and do their best efforts to resolve them in their clients' favour'.
Other key lawyers:
‘The oldest firm with practice of international trade, actually the first one to consult on international trade issues in Ukraine in 1994.’
‘Nataliia Isakhanova and Andrii Pylypenko are really dedicated to their cases and do their best efforts to resolve them in their clients’ favour.’
‘It is one of the top trade practices in Ukraine. They are always helpful and often provide useful information.’
‘I can recommend Nataliia Isakhanova. She is always responsive and to the point. I rely on her advice.’
‘Nataliia Isakhanova combines a knowledge of competition law and international trade that makes her much more valuable than a lawyer.’
‘Nataliia Isakhanova is the go-to lawyer in Ukraine for international trade and competition law and her combination of skills and knowledge of the law and people make her practice the only place to turn for help in these areas.’
‘Nataliia Isakhanova and the team are highly qualified trade lawyers who answer any question in this sphere. Nataliia has substantial experience as a trade lawyer and a deep understanding of all aspects of International Trade.’
‘The team has extremely high-quality lawyers. It is very respected in Ukraine, as shown by the important roles it has played in public functions over the years. It has recruited very smart competent and responsible lawyers. I have been dealing with the firm for 12 years and always gotten prompt, thoughtful and useful advice.’
Shanghai Prime Machinery Co., Ltd.
Grupa Azoty S.A.
Chinese Commercial Association
Compo Expert GmbH
Gdanskie Zaklady Nawozow Fosforowych “Fosfory” sp. z o. o.
Grupa Azoty Zakłady Chemiczne “Police” S.A.,
Honghua International Ukraine Co., Ltd.
- Successful defence of Agropolychim AD, Grupa Azoty S.A. and its subsidiaries Compo Expert GmbH, Gdanskie Zaklady Nawozow Fosforowych “Fosfory” sp. z o. o. та Grupa Azoty Zakłady Chemiczne “Police” S.A., in safeguard investigation regarding the import into Ukraine of mineral fertilizers containing nitrogen and phosphorus and mineral fertilizers containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, regardless of the country of origin and export.
- Successful defence of Neochim PLC, Agropolychim AD, Grupa Azoty S.A. and its subsidiaries in safeguard investigation on import into Ukraine of some nitrogen fertilizers (in particular: ammonium nitrate and calcium-ammonium nitrate, urea and urea-ammonia mixture) regardless of the country of origin and export.
Vasil Kisil & Partners has a strong corporate practice, which sees it handle international trade defence matters and investigations. Practice head Anna Sisetska recently represented Dorogobuzh PJSC, a subsidiary of Acron PJSC, before the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine and the Intergovernmental Commission on International Trade in a special safeguard investigation concerning the import of nitrogen fertilisers to Ukraine.
- Successfully represented Dorogobuzh PJSC, a subsidiary of Acron PJSC and a major Russian manufacturer of fertilisers, before the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine and the Intergovernmental Commission on International Trade in the course of a special safeguard investigation on import of certain nitrogen fertilisers to Ukraine.
- Represented Dorogobuzh PJSC, a subsidiary of Acron PJSC and a major Russian manufacturer of fertilisers, before the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine and the Intergovernmental Commission on International Trade in the course of the expiry review of the anti-dumping measures applied in relation to import of ammonium nitrate originating from Russian Federation to Ukraine.
- Represented Dorogobuzh PJSC, a subsidiary of Acron PJSC and a major Russian manufacturer of fertilisers, before the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine and the Intergovernmental Commission on International Trade in the course of the interim review of the anti-dumping measures applied in relation to import of ammonium nitrate originating from Russian Federation to Ukraine.