Dispute resolution in Finland
Castrén & Snellman has a first-class practice, which handles mandates across the spectrum of dispute resolution issues, including litigation, mediation and international arbitration proceedings, for which Anders Forss is particularly recommended; Forss jointly leads the practice with Marko Hentunen. With a record in handling disputes relating to large-scale construction projects, the energy sector and the financial sector, the team benefits from the group's substantial specialist experience. Other key industries include the forestry, technology, media and telecoms, insurance and shipping sectors. Counsels Ilona Karppinen and Jerker Pitkänen are further key names to note.
Marko Hentunen; Anders Forss
Other key lawyers:
Jerker Pitkänen; Ilona Karppinen
‘The co-operation between the team, the client and other stakeholders is seamless.’
‘Ilona Karppinen – very talented dispute resolution lawyer who quickly understands the client’s position and can formulate the relevant questions. Very analytical and professional.’
‘Team work is excellent and their collaborative way of working brings added value.’
‘This team is truly capable and delivers results. The team can amazingly learn a huge amount of data and use that in advantage, but the best part lays in their strategic minds and this is how you win disputes.’
‘Anders Forss as a leading partner is a great strategic thinker and this gives a huge advantage in any case.’
‘Castren & Snellman are (I think) the only truly full service business law firm in Finland that has a strong international client base and network. For me they have the strongest construction law/construction dispute team in Finland and in Scandinavia. The entire team is, in my experience, made up of warm friendly people who happen to be brilliant lawyers.’
Stora Enso Plc
Delta Motor Group Oy
Nordea Bank Finland Plc
The Finnish Composer’s Copyright Society Teosto
- Represented Stora Enso Plc in a dispute concerning antitrust damages claims of €400m.
- Represented Lujatalo Oy in a dispute concerning the construction of a new hospital in Espoo, Finland.
- Represented Google in Finnish court cases concerning data protection and privacy matters, including the ‘right to be forgotten’ as well as cases concerning issues under the Freedom of Speech Act.
Lindfors & Co Attorneys at Law
Lindfors & Co Attorneys at Law provides the full range of dispute resolution, conflict management and conflict avoidance services to corporate clients, handling a wide variety of cases including investment and construction litigation. The team also represents private individuals in high-value claims. Practice head Patrik Lindfors is recognised as a leading arbitrator and litigator.
‘Senior partner focus; efficient, “cut to the chase” philosophy; very well connected.’
‘Out-of-the-box thinking, unique understanding of the big picture, excellent negotiation skills.’
Roschier represents a roster of prestigious international clients in a variety of litigation, with particular strength in M&A, energy, project and construction-related disputes. Group co-head Gisela Knuts specialises in commercial dispute resolution, including international and domestic arbitration and complex cross-border litigation, and also acts as counsel in white-collar criminal cases. Fellow co-head Aapo Saarikivi counts dispute avoidance, claims management and strategic advisory work as key facets of his practice. Petri Taivalkoski departed to start his own firm, and Minna Katajoki moved in-house.
Gisela Knuts; Aapo Saarikivi
‘The team is very experienced and sophisticated.’
‘The work done by Gisela Knuts and Aapo Saarikivi has been uniformly outstanding. Their insights are spot-on, the written work product is excellent and they are highly engaged and proactive.’
‘We have been working with Roschier’s Helsinki office and are impressed by their arbitration team, lead by Gisela Knuts. The team is creative, yet at the same time very practical and down to earth. You are sure that they really understand your case.’
‘We are impressed by the leadership and case management skills of Gisela Knuts.’
Mash Group Plc
Borenius fields a leading corporate crime and investigations team, which is also well-equipped to deal with both domestic and international litigation and arbitration proceedings. Sector strengths include the mining and international trade industries. Practice head Markus Kokko has extensive expertise in white-collar criminal defence cases and handles securities enforcement, insider trading, environmental violation and corruption cases. Up-and-coming partner Kristina Liljedahl is particularly recommended for complex corporate crime matters and managing internal, regulatory and police investigations; while senior associate Tero Kovanen is noted for his experience in international arbitrations and preventative conflict management work.
Other key lawyers:
Kristina Liljedahl; Tero Kovanen
‘Friendly team with a personal touch and thorough approach to their work. ’
‘Kristiina Liljedahl shows great legal understanding in all areas of litigation and arbitration proceedings. Practical way of working and extremely effective.’
‘Rapid response to service requests. Accurate, practical answers and realistic estimates for the success/failure chances. Systematic and accurate approach to litigation cases.’
‘Tero Kovanen gives practical and prompt answers. Very high availability. All aspects of a case taken into account. Very good strategic and tactical thinking in litigation.’
‘Well-balanced mixture of careful and exhaustive counselling and straight forward and tough litigation skills.’
Agnico Eagle Mines
Harvia Finland Oy
Heraeus Medical GmbH
Jyväskylän Voima Oy
- Defended three of Talvivaara’s executives in criminal proceedings regarding suspected aggravated impairment of environment at the Talvivaara mine and criminal forfeiture exceeding €13m.
- Represented Alva and JVO in a dispute where the opposing parties disputed their obligation to pay the operating costs of a jointly operated thermal power plant.
- Represented Heraeus Medical in a dispute pertaining to the use of trade secrets in manufacturing products in Germany and France, and the admissibility of import, marketing and sales of bone cement products in Finland.
Dittmar & Indrenius is particularly well-known for acting in high-level international arbitration proceedings; practice head Jussi Lehtinen has a strong track record in both domestic and international proceedings. Other key strengths for the practice include complex commercial litigation, with specialist expertise in cartel damages claims. Tom Ehrström is noted for his specialisation in strategic conflict management work. The team handles a wide variety of disputes relating to tax, IP, employment, competition, data protection and cyber security issues.
Other key lawyers:
‘People in this team are really professional and their customer service is really good. They respond quickly and with high quality. Compared to other firms I think their quality of service is better.’
‘Individuals are really professional, subject matter experts in their own domain area. Their way to treat the customer is really friendly. They respond quickly and with high quality.’
‘D&I has a very powerful research function ensuring that there is always the best possible case law knowledge available when needed. D&I has been able to use their expertise of different legal sectors in order to find a comprehensive strategy for the cases. D&I has very good knowledge of EU law as well as contacts to legal authorities of EU. That is something that makes D&I unique in the Finnish market.’
‘Friendly and very professional atmosphere, quick response to service orders, capability to understand customer issues from their point of view and good skills to work and solve international issues.’
‘Every contact has been very professional and I get the feeling that they have the time to explain things deep enough that I can understand the facts clearly.’
BDO Audiator Oy
The City of Espoo
Veho Oy Ab
- Acted for bus traffic operator Nobina in the European Court of Justice and Finnish courts in Finland’s all-time largest state aid case with a matter value exceeding €60m.
- Acted as Finnish co-counsel in ICC Arbitration Proceedings, arising from services agreements in the telecoms field, against a publicly listed Finnish telecoms corporation, seated in Helsinki and governed by Finnish and French laws.
- Represented a financial services provider in international arbitration proceedings under the FAI Expedited Rules.
Frontia Attorneys at Law Ltd
Litigation boutique Frontia Attorneys at Law Ltd handles complex disputes and arbitrations in a wide variety of sectors, with expertise in international trade, energy, insurance and compliance and white-collar crime litigation; Kimmo Heikkinen is also particularly noted for construction sector work. Expert arbitrator Antti Järvinen heads up the practice, which handles cartel cases, project delivery claims, commercial litigation, anti-corruption cases and insolvency disputes.
Other key lawyers:
Kimmo Heikkinen; Mika Karppinen
‘Hands-on approach and experienced in dispute resolution, criminal law and litigation.’
- Defended YIT in long-running asphalt cartel litigation.
- Defended VR Group against approximately 20 claimants in a pension fund-related compensation dispute, tried before state courts.
- Represented YIT against the City of Helsinki in multimillion euro litigation concerning a large excavation and embankment construction project.
Hannes Snellman provides the full range of dispute resolution services, including acting in cross-border and domestic litigation and arbitration proceedings, regulatory claims, mediation, and other dispute avoidance procedures. Key areas of litigation include M&A, company law and shareholders' disputes; compliance and white-collar crime cases; construction and project claims; competition and public procurement proceedings; and international arbitrations. The group works closely with the Stockholm office on international mandates. Practice head Anders Bygglin regularly represents clients in the consultancy, construction and financial sectors.
Other key lawyers:
Anna-Maria Tamminen; Markus Manninen
‘Dedication, commitment and deep understanding and knowledge of the topic – these would be the words I use when describing this practice. We always felt that we were a top priority. Absolutely a great customer experience at our side and a fantastic customer understanding on their side.’
‘I have worked with a number of law firms over the years, and Hannes Snellman is separated from the others by a truly customer-oriented and solution-oriented approach. It has been easy to work with Hannes Snellman and together we have been able to find solutions to really challenging situations.’
‘The company has an extremely professional team. I especially appreciate their ability and genuine will to serve the customer as well as possible. I also greatly appreciate the fact that the company utilises the expertise of different fields from within the house to achieve the best result for the Customer.’
‘Markus Manninen stands out because of 1) his in-depth knowledge and experience, 2) true customer orientation, 3) ability to create trust and confidence, 4) ability in creating various options for strategy and tactics for the case and making them understandable for us. I am impressed.’
Republic of Poland
Figure Skating Federation of Finland
- Represented Kesko Oyj before the Market Court in proceedings resulting from the Finnish Competition Authority’s decision to prohibit the sale of Heinon Tukku Oy to Kesko Oyj.
- Represented a major listed Finnish corporation in a €9m arbitration against a supplier of raw material.
- Represented a global technology company in a €12m construction arbitration against a consortium.
HPP Attorneys handles a broad range of complex domestic and international disputes, and is particularly known for its maritime and transport sector expertise. Other key areas of experience include environmental claims, corporate disputes, TMT and technology cases, and construction and healthcare-related litigation. Arbitrator Marko Wainio jointly heads up the team with alternative dispute resolution expert Mikko Leppä.
Mikko Leppä; Marko Wainio
‘The key persons and teams possess a high level of professionalism, experience and contacts in their field of business. For me as a customer, I seem to get assistance in every matter concerned plus HPP also actively suggests points to be considered beyond my own awareness, if any.’
‘Solid and to-the-point advice on litigation strategy and tactics. Team was easy to work with.’
‘Mikko Leppä, partner. Highly skilled litigator, excellent in reading the situation and experience has good intuition on how the litigation is expected to progress.’
Eltel Group Corporation
Talvivaara Sotkamo Ltd.
Superfast Ferries S.A.
Port of Helsinki
NCC Industry Ltd
State of Finland/ Ministry of Finance
The Finnish Transport Agency
Rusatom Overseas JSC
CGI Finland Ltd
Agnico Eagle Finland Oy
Erikoissijoitusrahasto Aktia Toimitilakiinteistöt Oy
- Acted for Merropoint Oy in a damages dispute against the State of Finland due to negligence.
- Represented Rosatom in EPC and shareholders’ agreement proceedings relating to a nuclear power plant construction project.
- Handled various employment and corporate disputes for Amiko Ltd.
Krogerus is particularly praised for its handling of corporate and management liability claims, corporate offenses and internal investigations. Other central pillars of work for the practice include follow-on damages litigation; IP, employment and marketing disputes; and litigation in the construction, healthcare, insurance and financial services sectors. Practice head Mikko Elonheimo is recommended for matters relating to commercial agreements, non-contractual liability questions and unfair marketing practices, while Thomas Kolster is noted for his banking and finance litigation expertise.
Other key lawyers:
Juha Pekka Katainen; Kirsi Kannaste; Thomas Kolster
‘The team is very proactive and responsive. Always available to help.’
‘Unique combination of litigation experience and commercial law understanding.’
‘Team members are very professional. They have practical approach and are able to get a grasp on the issue in a very short timetable.’
‘Juha-Pekka Katainen is very active, takes the client’s needs in consideration. He also considers the different possible outcomes in a very natural way. Thomas Kolster is very clear and professional in expressing the legal facts.’
‘Very careful, punctual, thorough and highly professional service. You can trust the service completely. They know how to present the case clearly and effectively.’
‘The team is incredibly flexible and are highly responsive. Other than that, they give clear and well articulated explanations and instructions when needed. Proactiveness is also something we highly appreciate in the team.’
‘Thomas Kolster is highly analytical but never loses his focus on the grand strategy. Thomas is also always available and appreciates the client’s time. A friendly and social personality is an added bonus.’
Axel Johnson International
P. H. Glatfelter Ltd
- Administrated restructuring proceedings over a Finnish registered foundation, the Youth Foundation (Nuorisosäätiö).
- Represented Danske Bank as respondent in sanctions-related litigation against the Russian oligarch Boris Rotenberg.
- Represented a hospital real estate property developer in one of the largest construction disputes in Finland.
Merilampi Attorneys Ltd handles a broad variety of disputes, including commercial litigation, arbitration (both domestic and international proceedings), alternative dispute resolution, white-collar defence and insolvency-related claims. Construction and real estate disputes encompassing project management contracting matters and claims management issues, are a core strength; the team is also acting in a growing number of liability cases, including product liability, environmental liability and board of directors’ and auditor's liability cases. Jussi Ikonen specialises in commercial litigation and arbitration; he jointly heads up the practice with Teemu Taxell.
Jussi Ikonen; Teemu Taxell
Other key lawyers:
‘Easy to approach, pragmatic way of handling matters. Good value for the money.’
‘Jussi Ikonen provides timely and insightful advice.’
Nordkalk Oy Ab
The Republic of Finland
Lassila & Tikanoja Plc
Fujitsu Finland Oy
- Represented Fujitsu Finland Oy in a contractual dispute involving several thousand allegedly missing items of IT equipment where the city of Espoo has presented claims for breach of contract.
- Represented a Nordic insurance company in a professional liability insurance coverage dispute against a Finnish stock-listed company.
- Represented a European real estate investor in an M&A dispute related to the purchase of a real estate property in Helsinki.
Bird & Bird handles a broad range of corporate disputes, and group co-head Tom Vapaavuori adds his extensive expertise in trade secrets litigation, which is a specialty of the practice. He jointly leads the group with Mikko Rajala, who specialises in construction and real estate claims. With access to an extensive global network, the team is highly recommended for cross-border disputes and international arbitration proceedings.
Tom Vapaavuori; Mikko Rajala
‘Highly professional, customer and business oriented lawyers.’
‘Business understanding, wide experience, excellent communication skills.’
Mena Wood Oy Ltd (subsidiary of Stora Enso Plc)
Nokian Tyres Plc
- Represented Mena Wood Oy Ltd (formerly RETS Timber), a subsidiary of the forest industry giant Stora Enso Plc, in one of Finland’s largest corporate management malpractice cases.
- Represented Nokian Tyres in the biggest trade secret violation case ever in Finland.
DLA Piper acts in a wide variety of disputes, including insurance and damages claims, white-collar crime litigation (especially bribery and business secret issues), banking and finance disputes, project delivery cases and international arbitration proceedings. Practice head Jussi Savonen has a strong track record in handling insolvency and restructuring cases, particularly those involving multi-jurisdictional asset recovery issues.
Other key lawyers:
John-Henrik Spåre; Pia Bräysy
‘The overall level of service is exceptional.’
‘I was impressed, both in terms of speed and execution, but also in terms of output. Team was able to provide solid advice on a difficult topic, from both a commercial and legal point of view.’
Helsinki City Transport Authority and Länsimetro Oy
Danske Bank A/S , Finland Branch
SEB Life International Assurance Company DAC
Fennia Mutual Insurance Company
European Chemicals Agency
Dentsu Aegis Network
Nurminen Logistics Plc
Asset Management Company Arsenal Ltd
- Represented Helsinki City Transport Authority and Länsimetro Oy in a large dispute regarding the termination of supply agreements for the Helsinki area metro automation.
- Represented Asset Management Company Arsenal Ltd and several bankruptcy estates in enforcement proceedings against several private individuals and companies.
- Co-ordinated the European Chemicals Agency’s multi-jurisdictional claims in Europe for collecting administrative charges levied for chemical registrations under EU regulations.
Eversheds Asianajotoimisto Oy / Eversheds Attorneys Ltd (a member of Eversheds Sutherland) particularly stands out for its expertise in public and private enforcement matters, especially relating to cartels and follow-on damages litigation. Other areas of work include arbitration proceedings, corporate disputes, and transportation and banking sector litigation. Practice head Niina Rosenlund has extensive experience in civil litigation and complex criminal cases.
Other key lawyers:
Mika Oksanen; Ismo Kallioniemi
‘The team deals with all matters in a client-oriented and pragmatic way. The focus is always in the client’s best interest. The team always searches for alternatives and solutions benefiting the client. The ream resources their work appropriately.’
‘The team is very efficient, professional and thorough. I can completely trust their judgment. They don’t promise anything they cannot deliver.’
Koiviston Auto Group
Bankruptcy Estate of Talvivaara
City of Vantaa
City of Raasepori
City of Tuusula
City of Nurmijärvi
City of Oulu
City of Rovaniemi
City of Kemijärvi
City of Sodankylä
City of Hyvinkää
Youth Foundation / Nuorisosäätiö
Bankruptcy Estate of Ahtium Oyj
- Represented Vantaa in Finnish Courts and in the ECJ when claiming damages in relation to the asphalt cartel.
- Represented the bankruptcy estate of Talvivaara Sotkamo Oy against several claimants having claimed over €10m in damages.
- Represented Youth Foundation in several legal proceedings both as claimant and as respondent with regard to claims arising out of disadvantageous and suspicious business decisions by the foundation’s former management.
Kotiranta & Co Attorney at Law Ltd
Boutique dispute resolution firm Kotiranta & Co Attorney at Law Ltd handles numerous high-profile white-collar crime cases, particularly securities litigation. Other key areas of work include commercial litigation, domestic and international arbitration, and freedom of speech cases. The team represents corporates, individual entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals. Founding partner Kai Kotiranta specialises in financial crime defence work.
‘Mr Kai Kotiranta is an outstanding and fearless litigator who really runs the extra mile for his client. He has probably the best white-collar litigation practice in Finland, especially when it comes to securities.’
‘Mr Kotiranta is extremely hands-on and effective. When you hire him, you know what you get: one person who takes care of your case and gives full attention to it.’
The Directors of a Finnish construction company
The CEO of a publicly listed ICT company
A Director of a group of furniture stores
A Nordic publicly listed company in the restaurant business
The shareholders of a major private company
A Finnish publicly listed company
- Represented Sanoma group in the ground breaking case of journalist’s privilege, which led to the Supreme Court prejudicate.
- Acted for Cargotec group in the large-scale criminal investigation regarding suspected fraud against the group companies.
- Represented an international private equity firm in a dispute regarding the capitalisation of a Finnish publicly listed company.
Mäkitalo Attorneys Ltd represents clients in disputes ranging from large project claims to IT contract litigation, including employment and occupational health and safety matters. Arbitrator and employment litigator Annika Kiviharju jointly leads the team with Marja Norrena, who has extensive experience relating to commercial contract, damages and large construction disputes.
Annika Kiviharju; Marja Norrena
Vantaan seurakuntayhtymä / Vantaa Parish Union, Evangelic Lutheran church
Itim International Oy
Carea Sairaalat Oy
Cembrit Production Oy
Kokkolan Energia Oy
- Representing Vantaa Parish Union in a high-profile dispute against nine housing companies, concerning the terms under which Vantaa Parish Union leases out land to the housing companies in a valuable seaside area of Helsinki.
- Acting for Itim International Oy in an IP-related dispute, which has been ongoing in different court and arbitral proceedings. The dispute has strong international aspects and it involves proceedings both in Finland and in the Netherlands.
The team at Avance Attorneys Ltd acts in business disputes, insolvency disputes, regulatory investigations and proceedings, and handles M&A litigation, shareholders’ agreement cases, tax disputes and various kinds of liability and damages claims. Core strengths include arbitrating commercial and corporate disputes and defending clients in corporate crime cases. Ulla Vuokila and Salla Suominen jointly head up the practice.
Ulla Vuokila; Salla Suominen
‘Ulla Vuokila is an extremely experienced lawyer and her opinions are highly respected. Her advice is always to the point and practical.’
‘The whole process from day one all the way to the final resolution was extraordinary. Everything was done with 100% attention to detail and with outstanding professionalism.’
- Chaired arbitration proceedings concerning the redemption of the minority shares in the publicly listed company Amer Sports Plc.
KPMG in Finland focuses on business-related disputes, and also handles white-collar criminal defence work. Further key areas of expertise include employment and labour, construction, contact-related and M&A litigation. With an office in Lappeenranta as well as Helsinki, the team is well-equipped to assist clients outside of the metropolitan area of the capital. Veli Suortamo and Minna Poutiainen jointly lead the practice.
Veli Suortamo; Minna Poutiainen
AtoB@C Shipping Ab
A1 Asunnot TL Oy
Valtion tutkimuskeskus VTT Oy
Insinööritoimisto AX-LVI Oy
- Represented a large shipping company, specialised in maritime transportation, in damages claims of over €100m concerning shipping route fees collected by the State of Finland in contravention of EU legislation.
- Acted for X-WK Logistics Oy and a shareholder in litigation and a preliminary investigation regarding alleged illegal activity relating to trade secrets, trade marks and good business practice.
- Represented AJV-Machine Oy in litigation over delivery contract-based demand.
Lexia Attorneys Ltd's dispute resolution practice has a strong offering in the healthcare, insurance and construction sectors. Practice head Kenneth Svartström is particularly recommended for project-related disputes in the domestic energy and engineering sectors. Saku Knuuti joined in early 2020, bringing experience in white-collar crime, corporate governance and environmental issues.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very easy to approach. Exceptional legal argumentation skills.’
Attendo Terveyspalvelut Oy
Rooho Oy and Polartum Oy and its affiliates
Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa(HUS)
The Finnish Patient Insurance Centre
- Represented healthcare provider Attendo in a dispute concerning the alleged withdrawal from a procurement agreement with the Municipality of Kainu.
- Represented Rooho Oy and Polartum Oy in a dispute with a cooperative society of which they are members.
- Represented Helsinki University Hospital in a dispute concerning ambulance services provisions.
Magnusson is singled out for its representation of clients in the energy, oil and gas, telecoms, retail, and real estate sectors. The team is experienced in arbitration, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Corporate litigator Jukka Blomberg jointly heads up the practice with Ville Salonen.
Jukka Blomberg; Ville Salonen
Teknos Group Oy
STR Tecoil Oy
- Represented medicine manufacturer Sandoz A/S in its successful appeal to the Market Court regarding the procurement decision of the North Ostrobothnia Hospital District Municipal Association.
Procopé & Hornborg is particularly well-known for IP, maritime, insurance and commercial litigation as well as its track record in arbitration proceedings. Asta Siponen is experienced in contract disputes, tort law and other liability and competition law issues. She jointly leads the practice with maritime, shipping and international trade expert Ulla von Weissenberg.
Asta Siponen; Ulla von Weissenberg
Attorneys at law Ratiolex Ltd.
Attorneys at law Ratiolex Ltd. focuses on commercial disputes, with a key track record in handling domestic and international arbitration proceedings. Key areas of work encompass construction, confidentiality, insurance, bankruptcy, real estate and M&A disputes. Practice head Timo Ylikantola represents clients in institutional and ad hoc arbitration proceedings.
‘They are always very practical and diligent if we have a need for legal advice.’
‘Timo Ylikantola is strong at presenting arguments and he can quickly analyse all the relevant facts in complicated technical matters.’
‘Timo and his team are really professionals. They have helped us in many difficult situations and every time the result has been the best possible for us.’
- Representing a Finnish corporation as a respondent and as a counterclaimant in a shareholders’ agreement dispute under the arbitration rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
- Represented an Estonian investment company and its person in charge in precautionary measures’ proceedings.
- Represented a Finnish construction company as a claimant in a foreign construction works dispute under the arbitration rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
Experienced arbitrator Jan Waselius heads up the dispute resolution practice at Waselius & Wist alongside litigators Bernt Juthström and Christoffer Waselius. The team has a particularly strong offering in IP-related disputes and complex commercial litigation.
Jan Waselius; Bernt Juthström; Christoffer Waselius
Otso Gold Oy
First Quantum Minerals
HF Industriemontagen Franz Hofmaninger GmbH
MSD Finland Oy /Merck
- Acted as a counsel to a Finnish food substance manufacturer in a contractual dispute concerning the delivery of a food substance production line.
- Arbitrated a dispute concerning a delivery under a shipbuilding contract between an Italian company and a governmental agency of an European Union country.
- Chaired an arbitral tribunal in a dispute concerning warranty claims under a share sale and purchase agreement between a Danish buyer and a Swedish seller.