AnJie Law Firm is active across the full range of antitrust and competition law, handling merger control applications, private litigation, and SAMR investigations. The team is active in matters involving complex and sensitive industries such as semiconductors and e-commerce. The practice’s private litigation work includes novel cases such as representing SAMR in the first anti-monopoly administrative litigation brought against the regulator since the implemenation of the Anti-Monopoly Law. The practice is jointly led by Michael Gu, Hao Zhan, and Ying Song, all of whom have broad experience of handling high-profile regulatory matters and disputes.
Antitrust and competition: PRC firms in China
‘The team has fundamental knowledge on the essential spirit and economic principle of antitrust. They are able to analyze the antitrust-related problems in various business practices and put forward appropriate solutions.’
‘Zhan Hao and Jie Song have international and domestic professional perspectives and practical experience in this industry.’
‘The team is very professional in the field of antitrust and competition law, with in-depth research and extensive experience in theoretical and practical operation.’
‘Zhan Hao has in-depth research on domestic and international competition law and extensive experience in litigation and compliance.’
‘The antitrust team not only has strong strength but also is very responsible. The partners have been responsible for following up on the project and can provide pragmatic and comprehensive services to the client.’
‘The team can be reached and replies to the questions raised by the client at any time. Very cost-effective.’
Air China Cargo
Volvo Construction Equipment
China-Eurasian Economic Cooperation Fund L.P.
- Representing China’s central antitrust regulator SAMR in defending against the administrative litigation brought by Kanghui Medicine and Puyunhui Pharmaceutical.
- Representing BOE Technology Group for the merger review notification of its acquisition of Chengdu CEC Panda Flat Panel Display Technology and Nanjing CEC Panda Flat Panel Display Technology.
- Representing Sinopec and Lyondell China Holdings Limited for the merger review notification of the new establishment of joint venture to SAMR.
Fangda Partners acts for both Chinese and multinational companies in the antitrust space, providing advice on compliance and merger notifications as well as representing clients in litigation and investigations. The practice acts for high-profile internet companies, representing them in cases involving allegations of failure to file for mergers with SAMR as well as abuse of dominance. In the area of merger control, the team handles transactions in sensitive sectors such as semiconductors and shipbuilding, and is particularly active in cases where SAMR requires remedies. The highly experienced Michael Han leads the practice, with Caroline Huang another key partner. The Beijing-based team frequently collaborates with the firm's intellectual property, and dispute resolution practice groups as well as the firm’s Hong Kong office. Bryan Fu has now departed the team.
Other key lawyers:
‘We can feel lawyers’ familiarity of laws and regulations, industry rules, practical cases and even regulatory attitudes at any time, which provides a good guarantee for successfully achieving the scheduled work; In the process of Fangda team assisting the company to cope with the inspection by the regulatory authorities, the company completed the work requirements on time thanks to the dedication of the team and nearly 24-hour uninterrupted service. The team showed a strong sense of responsibility and initiative. With its rich project experience and good communication with the regulatory authorities, the team led our company to complete relevant work successfully.’
‘Michael Han is a wise and far-sighted competition/antitrust/compliance expert. Decades of experience have endowed him with exquisite legal skills and meticulous logic. Han is able to quickly and accurately understand the needs of enterprises, plan a reasonable work plan, and lead the team to complete the project. Han can also interpret the policy comprehensively and carefully, and establish a smooth communication channel for enterprises to communicate with the regulatory authorities.’
Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering
Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
SK hynix Inc.
- Defended Alibaba Group in a landmark abuse of dominance investigation related to exclusivity practices.
- Represented Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering in its China merger control notification of its merger with Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering.
- Acted as TCL Technology’s global counsel in its acquisition of Samsung’s Display business in China.
JunHe LLP ‘excels in its solid practice experiences, customer-oriented working approach and sound understanding of the clients’ business purposes‘. The team is frequently instructed on merger control matters, acting for clients in the filing of transactions with Chinese regulators, and is particularly active in representing foreign car manufacturers entering into joint ventures in the Chinese market. The team is also adept at advising on transactions involving listed companies. Janet Hui, Mingfang Gong and Yingling Wei are the key contacts on merger control work; Wei who has ‘excellent team management and coordination ability‘, is also active in investigations.
‘The elite anti-monopoly team of Junhe is pragmatic and visionary. The team has been involved in China’s antitrust administrative law enforcement and civil litigation cases for many years. Based on its first-hand experience and industry insights, Junhe provides targeted legal advice to clients. Compared with its competitors, Junhe antitrust team has more effective time management with more competitive rates.’
‘Junhe LLP’s antitrust and competition team distinguishes itself by its excellent combination of deep insights into China’s legislature and enforcement contexts and international perspective. This team excels in its solid practice experiences, customer-oriented working approach and sound understanding of the clients’ business purposes compared with its peers in the market. ’
‘Janet Hui as one of the pioneering lawyers in China’s antitrust and competition practice. She is a diligent, customer-oriented and practical attorney with years of experience in this area. Throughout her practice, she has convincingly demonstrated her service spirit, sound international perspective, deep insights into the field and practical working approach.’
‘The team is very experienced and since China is a jurisdiction that relies more on current practice (rather than explicit rules/guidance), their experience is invaluable.’
‘They are my go-to firm in PRC – locally focused but also great at serving international clients.’
‘Yingling Wei is passionate about antitrust business. Wei has profound experience in corporate business and capital markets. She shows a higher view in individual cases, demonstrates acute understanding and perspective in business demands. At the same time, Wei has excellent team management and coordination ability, and can recommend economists and expert witnesses efficiently.’
‘Janet Hui is excellent.’
‘The key strengths of this team include solid legal knowledge and rich experience in antitrust and competition law; good legal document drafting skill and communication skill; and very responsive and collaborative.’
Hope Education Group Co., Ltd.
Cisco System, Inc.
Hisense Home Appliances Group Co.,Ltd.
Acacia Communications Inc.
CNIC Corporation Limited (CNIC)
- Acts for Hope Education Group, a Hong Kong listed company in completing the acquisition of the control of DingLi Corporation Ltd., an A-share listed company.
- Advised Acacia Communications Inc. in the merger control review in connection with Cisco’s acquisition of Acacia.
- Acted for Analog Devices, Inc in its antitrust filing in China.
King & Wood Mallesons
Under the leadership of Susan Ning (who ‘excels at understanding the needs of Western companies‘), King & Wood Mallesons‘ antitrust and competition practice handles both merger control matters and investigations. Ning is noted for her broad practice, which covers both contentious and advisory antitrust work, and counts major Chinese and international companies amongst her clients. The team’s work on investigations includes advising clients on SAMR investigations into alleged failures to notify; it also advises on responding to dawn raids. Other areas of work include assisting clients with self-audits, aiding them in complying with Chinese antitrust litigation. Other key contacts in the practice include Zhifeng Chai and Ruohan Zhang.
‘Zhifeng Chai maintains close contact with clients and provides practical and effective legal services.’
‘Customized, practical and business compliance solutions are proposed to facilitate the interpretation, communication and implementation of legal affairs and business.’
‘In addition to the team’s own expertise in the antitrust field, the timely mobilization of other resources within the firm is also an important plus.’
‘Zhifeng Chai is able to implement plans and respond to the company’s needs in a timely manner.’
‘Deep practice, led by Susan Ning. They are practical and efficient. They also are creative, which is not always common in civil law countries.’
‘Susan Ning excels at understanding the needs of Western companies. I also worked extensively Ruohan Zhang, a young partner, and was extremely impressed by him. He is smart and creative and willing to give a straight answer. He also works well with business clients.’
Sinar Mas Paper (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
Basell International Holdings LLC
China Radio and Television Network Co., Ltd
- Acted for Basell International Holdings LLC in the merger filing regarding its acquisition of Liaoning Baolai Chemical Co., Ltd
- Advised China Radio and Television Network Co., Ltd. in the merger filing regarding the national cable TV network integration project
- Advised Whirlpool Corporation in the merger filing regarding Galanz’s acquisition of Whirlpool China.
Tian Yuan Law Firm provides comprehensive advice to clients on antitrust and competition law, handling compliance, regulatory investigations, private litigation, and merger filing. The practice stands out for its experience representing clients in sectors that are increasingly the focus of antitrust regulators, such as e-commerce, entertainment, and pharmaceuticals. Wei Huang leads the practice and has experience handling some of the highest-profile disputes in the Chinese market, with Fan Zhu also offering expertise in litigation and investigations.
‘The team has done a good job in communicating with authorities, and they have a precise understanding of the relevant trends in a timely manner.’
‘This is a very professional and reliable team both in theory and practice in the antitrust area.’
‘Wei Huang provides precise strategic judgements for clients.’
‘Fan Zhu and Chang Gao accurately understand clients’ requirements and intentions, and provide practical and operational opinions.’
‘In-depth understanding and accurate mastering of law enforcement practices and trends enable Tianyuan’s team to provide practical and efficient solutions for clients.’
‘Wei Huang and Fan Zhu’s extensive practical experience and precise grasp of law enforcement enable them to provide efficient and practical solutions to their clients.’
‘TianYuan law firm has demonstrated professionalism and mastery in the whole gamut of antitrust & competition practice and trend in China. The team consists of the prominent leader in the sector Wei Huang, and more importantly, a bunch of young talents with dedication to the progress of antitrust & competition practice in China. When I first initiated the contact with TianYuan in 2016, the antitrust & competition practice in China was stagnant, but the team has been persistent with their conviction and now they consolidate their leading position and influence in the field.’
‘Wendy Zhou is an extremely rigorous and motivated young talent. In the past four years, I have been inspired by her persistence and a positive mindset.’
State Grid Corporation of China
Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Beijing Jingdong Century Trading Co., Ltd.
Sony Music Entertainment
Hyundai Heavy Industry Holdings
Hefei Industrial Pharmaceutical Institute Co., Ltd., and Hefei Enruite Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
WPG Holdings Limited
China Railway Materials Company Limited
China Renaissance Holdings Limited
- Carried out comprehensive compliance work re antitrust dispute response for State Grid headquarters.
- Assisted API company with responding to the anti-antitrust investigation, resulting in the lowest penalty ratio.
- Represented JD.com against Alibaba in the antitrust lawsuit with a claim amount up to 1 billion, which is an antitrust dispute between China’s two largest online retail platforms, Tmall and JD.com.
Zhong Lun Law Firm is one of the most prominent law firms in the Chinese competition and antitrust market, handling merger control filings, regulatory compliance, and litigation. The practice is active at the cutting edge of Chinese antitrust law; in 2020, it acted for Yum! Restaurants in the first unconditional approval of a transaction involving a VIE structure by SAMR; Scott Yu and Frank Jiang led on this work and specialise in merger control. Xiangwen Liu, Gary Gao and Yi Xue lead the team; Xue counts both Chinese and multinational companies amongst his clients, and in addition to advising on merger control also handles investigations. Co-founding partner Peng Wu is another key figure in the practice.
Xiangwen Liu; Gary Gao; Yi Xue
‘High professionalism, reasonable team matching, excellent work attitude, and satisfactory feedback delivered in time.’
‘The team has been involved in some of the most high profile cases in China, which gives them great insight into the latest thinking and practice of the regulator.’
‘Scott Yu in particular is very impressive and easy to work with.’
‘Very approachable and business-friendly.’
Motorola Solutions Inc.
Guangzhou Industrial Investment Holding Group Co. Ltd
JA Mitsui Leasing, Ltd
Jiangxi Ji Min Ke Xin Pharmaceutical Industry Investment Co., Ltd.
Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
Zhejiang Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicles Group
Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Universal Logistics Equipment Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Construction Group Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Artiking Group Co., Ltd.
China Green Development Investment Group Co., Ltd.
Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Company Limited
Broadway Industrial Group Limited
Shenzhen Dynanonic Co., Ltd.
Huizhou EVE Energy Co. Ltd.
Lear (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
Qingdao Port International Co., Ltd.
China Merchants Shekou Industrial Zone
- Represented Guangdong Galanz Life Electrical Appliance Business Co., Ltd. in lawsuit against Tmall.
- Advised Huawei Technology Co. Ltd. on antitrust compliance campaign regarding its distribution network.
- Represented Guangdong Galanz Life Electrical Appliance Business Co., Ltd. in filing a complaint against Tmall before SAMR.
Dentons acts for both domestic Chinese companies and multinationals across the full spectrum of antitrust and competition law, including merger filings, compliance, and private litigation. The practice draws on its offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan to advise clients across China on investigations, including those brought by SAMR as well as provincial authorities. Jet Deng , Ken Dai and Yaqing Zhang are the key figures in the team.
Schaeffler Greater China
CNNC Capital Holding Co., Ltd
Trip.com Group Ltd.
Wuhan Guangyi Xinyuan Technology Co., Ltd, held by Trina Solar Co., Ltd. (stock code: 688599)
Hubei Beixin Investment Development Co., Ltd, held by Beixin Co., Ltd. (stock code: 002307)
COMPAGNIE PLASTIC OMNIUM Plastic Omnium, held by COMPAGNIE PLASTIC OMNIUM
Hubei Jiaotou Ezhou Investment Development Co., Ltd, held by Hubei Provincial Communications Investment Group., Ltd.
Wuhan Qidakang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Department of Commerce of Hubei Province
Wuhan Hanyang Guangming Trading Co., Ltd
- Advised on the merger control aspects of Jinshan Chengtou’s joint venture with Merlin Entertainment, KIRKBI Group (Lego brand owner) and CMC, engaging in the development and operation of large theme parks.
- Acted for Qingdao Port International Co., Ltd. in the merger control filing for its acquisition of 90% of the equity of Qingdao Red Star Logistics Industry Co., Ltd., in order to obtain the sole control of the target company.
- Assisted SF Express with obtaining merger control clearance for its acquisition of Jinyi Logistics Co., Ltd.
Global Law Office handles the full spectrum of antitrust and competition law matters. The practice advises its clients on filing to the SAMR for transactions, as well as responding to anti-monopoly investigations. The team is also involved in follow-on litigation, including a novel case in which a client sought to have PRC courts affirm a finding of anti-competitive practices based on a decision by the European Commission. Qing Ren has been active in this area for more than a decade, and previously handled antitrust work at the Ministry of Commerce. Shujun Liu is noted for her work for Japanese clients, and Ying Mu focuses on IP-related antitrust matters. John Wan left the firm in September 2020 to take up an in-house position at Alibaba.
‘The Global Law Office’s antitrust team has superb strength that is able to provide practical and effective legal services to clients and work out creative solutions when encountering difficulties.’
‘The firm’s responsiveness and flexibility make them unique. Their dealing with the regulators is also tactful.’
‘Qing Ren is very accessible and responsive. He understands client’s concerns and can respond quickly.’
GS ENERGY CORPORATION
- Represented LS CABLE, a global cable manufacturer from Korea, in the lawsuit initiated by Beijing Electric Power Corporation about whether to affirm the existence of monopolistic practices under the PRC Anti-Monopoly Law after European Commission’s penalty decision on LS CABLE’s monopoly.
- Provided Tianjin Port Group and Dalian Port Group with comprehensive legal services of anti-monopoly compliance during the supervision period for the anti-monopoly investigation suspension.
- Advised Xiaomi on merger control filing for its acquisition of Zimi International, including, among others, defining the relevant markets, conduct competition analysis, preparing all the other filing documents, communication with SAMR, and reply SAMR’s written questions.
Han Kun Law Offices is active across the full-range of antitrust and competition matters, including handling merger notifications and competition compliance. In 2020, the practice acted for a number of clients facing SAMR investigation for failure to file for transactions due to the VIE issue. The team is also active in litigation, working alongside its intellectual property team to handle antitrust lawsuits related to patents. Yan Wang leads on this work, while Chen Ma heads the overall antitrust team and advises on both SAMR notifications and investigations. Newly made up partner Da Shi is recommended for his broad expertise in the antitrust and competition sphere, while Angus Xie joined the practice in April 2021 from Sunland.
Other key lawyers:
Yan Wang; Angus Xie; Da Shi
Vale (Brazilian iron ore producer)
- Represented CVC Capital Partners SICAV-FIS S.A. in the China merger notification for its acquisition of part of business of I.T Limited.
- Represented both Vale and Ningbo Zhoushan Port in the China merger notification for their joint venture transaction.
- Advised JD.com and the Lagardère Group in the China merger notification for their incorporation of a joint venture company in Hong Kong, and are representing JD.com in its investment in the Lagardère Group’s Asia business.
Zhao Sheng Law Firm is highly active in the Chinese antitrust market. Leveraging its joint operation with Linklaters, it frequently handles the Chinese merger filings of complex, global M&A transactions; it also acts as a consultant to SAMR, providing it with advice on legislation and enforcement actions. In addition to its cross-jurisdictional work, the practice acts for Chinese companies in domestic issues such as investigations by regulators and private litigation. The practice is led by Fay Zhou, Vivian Cao and Xi Liao.
China Merchants Group
CPP Investment Board
Johnson & Johnson
- Advised Intel on the China merger filing of its USD 9 billion sale of NAND and SSD businesses to SK hynix.
- Assisted Dialog with China merger filing of its USD 5.6 billion acquisition by Renesas.
- Advised a major China-based international company on its headline-making damages claim and administrative procedures relating to its dispute with a large internet-based conglomerate alleging monopolistic conduct.
DaHui Lawyers advises an impressive client base, including domestic Chinese companies, and prominent multinationals, on a wide range of antitrust and competition matters. The team’s work on merger filings includes handling transactions in sensitive industries such as semiconductors. The practice also acts as trustee to monitor the implementation remedies imposed by SAMR following transactions. Practice head Jie Tong has broad experience in this sector, including previously working at the Ministry of Commerce; he aides clients in responding to investigations by regulators.
Advent International Corporation
Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations
China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
China Yongda Automobiles Servies Holdings Limited
CVC Capital Partners
EQT Fund Management S.a r.l.
Hernic Ferrochrome Proprietary Limited
Kuraray Co., Ltd
KIRKBI Invest A/S
Lone Star Fund
PTT Global Chemical Public company
Samancor Chrome Limited
Shell Gas B.V.
- Nominated as trustee by SAMR and Nvidia to monitor the business of Nvidia/Mellanox and report to SAMR to ensure compliance with the antitrust remedies for the next 6 years.
- Advised on USD 70 million joint venture between Coca Cola and top PRC dairy business Mengniu to obtain PRC antitrust clearance under the non-simplified procedure.
DeHeng Law Offices handles antitrust and competition matters for companies in sectors including automobiles, industrial manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals. In addition to advising on merger filings, the practice also represents clients in investigations into alleged abuse of dominance, participating in monopoly agreements, and other anti-competitive practices. The team’s transactional work includes handling deals involving listed companies, and it also advises on the Chinese elements of cross-jurisdictional transactions. Ding Liang is the key figure in the practice.
‘ Mr. Ding can provide professional legal services on merger control filing cases, and all cases are approved by SAMR smoothly.’
‘ They understand the business and have good contact with SAMR. They have rich experience on the issue of “control”, market definition and competition analysis.’
Volkswagen (China) Investment Co., Ltd
Danfoss China Co. Ltd
SABIC（Shanghai）Trading Co. Ltd
Chia Tai (China) Investment Co., Ltd
China Mobile Communications Corporation
China Resources Snow Breweries
Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co.,Ltd
SF Express Co., Ltd
- Representing the ‘Circle of Five’ automotive companies in a SAMR investigation into an alleged horizontal agreement to avoid competing on emission control technology.
- Representing a cement company facing an investigation into an alleged monopoly agreement, involving a distribution JV to distribute three competing cement brands in China.
- Advised Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart (Group) on the merger control of its acquisition of Jinhui Liquor.
Beijing DHH Law Firm‘s broad antitrust practice advises clients on compliance matters, providing assistance on day-to-day matters as well as on corporate transactions. The team is also frequently instructed on matters involving SAMR, including responding to investigations by the regulator. Li Ren leads the team and has deep experience in this area of law.
Other key lawyers:
S.F. Holding Co., Ltd.
China Shipping Group Co. Ltd.
State Grid Group
China National Offshore Oil Corp.
Doublestar Group Co., Ltd.
PetroChina Company Limited
China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd.
- Advised China Shipping Group Co. Ltd. on merger of two leading enterprises in China’s shipbuilding industry.
- Advised Xiaomi Communication Technology Co., Ltd on antitrust investigations and compliance matters.
Baker McKenzie FenXun
FenXun Partners draws on its joint operation with Baker McKenzie to act for a range of multinationals in the Chinese market which clients benefit from this ‘combination of international and local expertise and experience‘. The team also provides advice on compliance with antitrust regulation, as well as responding to investigations into anti-competitive practices and failure-to-notify. Zhi Bao leads the team and previously worked on merger filings at the Ministry of Commerce. Laura Liu transferred to Fenxun in July 2021 from Baker McKenzie FenXun as a senior counsel.
‘Combination of international and local expertise and experience‘.
Kühne+Nagel International AG
Nuvoton Technology Corporation
- Advised Nuvoton and its parent company Winbond Electronics Corporation in respect of China merger control filings on its acquisition of certain semiconductor business lines from Panasonic.
- Advised Switzerland-based global third-party logistics (3PL) services provider Kuehne+Nagel (K+N) on its largest acquisition to date which is a majority shareholding (approximately 87%) of Apex International Corporation for consideration comprising cash and roll-over into shares of Kühne+Nagel’s listed company, with the remaining shareholding retained by the management shareholders.
- Advised Nielsen to secure unconditional China merger control clearance for its sale of the Nielsen Global Connect business to Advent International for $2.7 billion.
King & Capital Law Firm
Since the arrival of Yi Jin from Lifang & Partners in 2018, King & Capital Law Firm‘s antitrust team has developed into a practice capable of advising clients on matters across this area of law. The team advises clients in ensuring that joint ventures and transactions comply with antitrust regulations, and also acts in litigation alleging anti-competitive practices. Antitrust-related IP disputes are another area of focus for the team.
Other key lawyers:
‘Yi Jin is a lawyer with strong professional ability, serious working attitude and is very responsible.’
Gebr. Knauf KG
Foreign Language Teaching and Research Training Centre of Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Advised Gebr. Knauf KG in the merger notification of its acquisition of the remaining 50% of the share capital of USG Boral’s business in Australia and Asia.
Lifang & Partners‘ broad antitrust and competition practice is instructed by Chinese and overseas companies to advise on both contentious and non-contentious matters. The firm is known for its focus on the TMT sector, particularly in sensitive sub-sectors such as semiconductors and telecoms. In litigation, the practice acts for plaintiffs and defendants in private lawsuits; it is particularly active in disputes involving IP, such as FRAND cases. The team also handles the Chinese elements of global litigation. Guanbin Xie and Shan Jiao jointly lead the practice; Jiao is noted for her expertise in disputes involving standard-essential patents.
‘Diversified service team, excellent professional ability and excellent response time.’
‘Lifang’s strength resides in its leading partners’ remarkable insights and experience in antitrust and IP litigation and strategy, especially in areas where antitrust and IP overlap, such as issues related to standard essential patents.’
‘Guanbin Xie stands out as a highly-skilled and experienced litigator and strategist in both antitrust and IP.’
‘Shan Jiao is a rising star litigator who is well-versed in complicated issues and is a great communicator.’
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Gansu Yinguang Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd
Beckbury International Limited
Reliance Industries Limited
SHO-BOND & MIT Infrastructure Maintenance Corporation
The Concrete Products and Aggregate Co., Ltd
- Represented Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd in filing a global rate-setting lawsuit before Wuhan Intermediate People’s Court against Ericsson and successfully obtained a behaviour preservation ruling (anti-suit injunction) issued by the Court.
- Assisted Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd with filing a global rate-setting lawsuit before Wuhan Intermediate People’s Court against Ericsson and successfully obtained a behaviour preservation ruling (anti-suit injunction) issued by the Court, which is the first anti-suit injunction ruling for a global rate-setting case issued by the Chinese court.
- Represented CNPC and BECKBURY in a case where a downstream enterprise sued China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and its subsidiary, BECKBURY before the Beijing Intellectual Property Court (“BIPC”), for abuse of dominant market position.
Under the leadership of David Pan, Llinks Law Offices advises companies from a broad range of sectors on complying with antitrust regulations. The practice also handles merger control, including acting for multinationals on transactions in China.
Honeywell (China) Co, Ltd.
Yonghui Superstores Co., Ltd.
Redstar Macalline Home Decoration Group Co., Ltd.
Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL)
Anglo American Resources (China) Co, Ltd.
Beam Suntory, Inc
SAIC Motor Corporation Limited
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Trading (China) Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Electric (Group) Company Limited
Anthony Technical Glass (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Eddingpharm China Ltd
Donaldson China Ltd
- Provided professional legal services for Xindeco in dealing with its declaration of concentration of undertakings. The transaction amount is HK $1,403,371,394.
- Advising Idexx on investigating the unfair competition conduct of its competing products.
- Acted on behalf of CATL in drafting a global automotive battery distribution agreement template.