WilmerHale > Brussels, Belgium > Firm Profile
PLACE DU CHAMP DE MARS 5
BE 1050 BRUSSELS
WilmerHale > The Legal 500 Rankings
Meta Platforms, Inc.
WhatsApp Ireland Limited
- Advice on data protection and European law aspects to Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (Facebook) in the proceedings of the German Federal Cartel Office regarding the merging of user data.
- Representation of Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (Facebook) in the fan page proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union and the German courts.
- Representation of Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (Facebook) in proceedings regarding the so-called Like button.
WilmerHale > Firm Profile
WilmerHale’s experienced Brussels team helps clients from all over the world and a wide range of industries navigate the complex world of EU law, regulation and policy, particularly when they face European Commission competition law procedures and European Court proceedings of any kind.
Established in 1990, WilmerHale’s Brussels office is home to a team of lawyers experienced in advocacy for clients in a wide range of industries whose commercial dealings are affected by EU regulatory rules and policy issues. Our Brussels team brings together lawyers from across the European Union with deep insight into the way legal and regulatory issues are handled by the EU institutions, and in various national jurisdictions. Our Brussels lawyers work closely with their WilmerHale colleagues based in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and the firm’s US offices to help clients with EU merger clearance proceedings, European Commission antitrust and competition investigations, litigation in the European Courts in Luxembourg, EU State aid issues, global trade and investment policy disputes, EU regulatory issues, corporate transactions, cross-border crisis management and strategic response, litigation in the national courts of the EU Member States, and—most recently—adapting to Brexit.
|Regulatory & Government Affairs||Christian Duvernoy||Christian.Duvernoy@WilmerHale.com||32 2 285 49 06|
LanguagesEnglish German French Dutch Spanish Italian Portuguese
- Competition: EU and global
- Germany > Information technology > Data protection