Firm Profile > FRANK Legal & Tax > Bangkok, Thailand
FRANK Legal & Tax Offices
Unit 1104, 11th Floor, 208 Wireless Rd
FRANK Legal & Tax > Firm Profile
FRANK Legal & Tax is a boutique international law firm based in Bangkok. Established and run by a talented team of international lawyers with extensive experience in Thailand, we specialize in CORPORATE and REAL ESTATE, offering international quality, comprehensive legal services to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as those purchasing property. We understand the impact our legal advice has on the business decisions our clients make. We are also confident that our in-depth, personal knowledge of the local Thai environment will enable us to offer you out-standing interdisciplinary and integrated solutions. These always take into account the business perspective that our clients’ often complex operations demand.
The Firms Services:
The lawyers at FRANK Legal & Tax have expertise across a wide range of legal issues, enabling the firm to provide a full range of legal services to local and foreign investors operating in Thailand.
The lawyers at FRANK Legal & Tax regularly write articles which feature in publications such as the Bangkok Post and Property Report South East Asia, and frequently host seminars and deliver speeches on the regulatory environment of investment in Thailand.
Some of the high-profile projects FRANK Legal & Tax has worked on include:
- Advising a German institutional investor during the establishment of a portfolio in Thailand
- Providing a German energy company looking to set up biogas energy plants in Thailand with advice and representation regarding company establishment and BOI application
- Representing a medical research multinational during their entry into the Thai market, providing services that included BOI application and company formation
- Advising a Swiss investment company who was a creditor in a 30 Million THB insolvency case in Thailand
- Representing numerous property investors in Thailand
|Fabian Dopplerfirstname.lastname@example.org||+66 (0)2 117 9131|