Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Firm Profile
Shook Lin & Bok LLP Offices
1 ROBINSON ROAD
#18-00 AIA TOWER
Shook Lin & Bok LLP > The Legal 500 RankingsShook Lin & Bok LLP is praised by its banking and finance clients for ‘going the extra mile to provide assistance’, combining transactional experts, with specialists in financial services regulations, insolvency, restructuring and banking litigation. The group is regularly instructed on complex cross-border transactions, with a notable presence for asset, leveraged and asset financing, and a strong track record in green finance projects. Heading the group is Liew Kai Zee, whose practice centres around domestic and cross-border acquisition and structured finance. Stanley Lim spends his time working on bilateral and syndicated loans; while Marilyn See is called upon for debt capital markets work. Clement Khoo is also noted for acquisition financings. In January 2021, real estate finance expert Paul Goh was promoted to partner.
Liew Kai Zee
Other key lawyers:
Stanley Lim; Marilyn See; Pok Eu Jin; Tan Zhi Ming; Clement Khoo; Paul Goh
‘They are a very well co-ordinated team, who provide good advice. They are contactable at all times, even past working hours to provide guidance and input on complex cases. ’
‘Shook Lin & Bok is a trusted law firm. The firm’s charges are reasonable and the team provides very sound legal advice. They always stretch their limits to help complete transactions on time. They often give talks to share knowledge and the latest updates in the finance and legal industry. ‘
‘Both Liew Kai Zee and Tan Zhi Ming are very knowledgeable and experienced lawyers. They are approachable, friendly and helpful. Whenever we have any queries relating to legal matters, we will not hesitate to call Kai Zee and Zhi Ming for advice. They are always willing to share their views and industry expertise.’
‘The team displays good teamwork and unity which is vital to get things done promptly and accurately. They have also gone the extra mile to provide assistance in areas which are not within their scope of works.’
‘Stanley Lim from Shook Lin has always rendered excellent service to clients and takes the extra mile to provide assistance even though it may not be within his area of focus at times.’
- Acted for a major Singapore bank in the financing of the voluntary unconditional general offer for and market purchase of the shares in the SGX Mainboard-listed Hi-P International Limited by special purpose vehicles wholly owned by Hi-P International’s Chief Executive Officer and controlling shareholder.
- Acted for a leading real estate sponsor based in Singapore in relation to the INR 425 Crore and INR 625 Crore green finance facilities granted to the respective project companies in India in relation to the development of two green certified business parks in two different locations in India that implement environmentally conscious and sustainable measures in their construction and operation.
- Acted as Singapore counsel to SoftBank Group Corp., on its senior secured debtor-in-possession financings to distressed satellite constellation operator, OneWeb, leading to its successful bailout from bankruptcy.
- Acting as Singapore counsel for CTR Holdings Limited, a Singapore based construction company, in relation to its initial public offering on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. This was one of the few Singapore companies successfully listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong during 2019/2020.
- Acted as legal counsel to Centurion Corporation Limited in respect to an update of the information memorandum in relation to its S$750 million Multicurrency Debt Issuance Programme (“Debt Programme”), and exchange and conditional tender offer to holders of its oustanding S$60 million Fixed Rate Notes due 2022 comprised in Series 004
- Acted as legal advisers advising on Singapore Laws in relation to Compass Venture Inc.’s initial public offering and listing on the TSX Venture Exchange.
Other key lawyers:
Sarjit Singh Gill
Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited
Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Advantage Overseas Private Limited and Shrikant Bhasi
The Independent Panel of Aljunied-Hougang Town Council
Cougar Pacific Pte. Ltd
China Star Food Group Limited
Bharat Forge Limited
Funvest Global Pte Ltd
Dredging International Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Taytonn Pte Ltd
ASCC Enterprises Pte Ltd
CT Art Creation Pte Ltd
- Acted for Advantage Overseas Private Limited and Shrikant Bhasi as 2nd and 3rd Defendants in a suit commenced by the Plaintiffs relating to merchanting trade transactions in India involving commodities trade.
- Acted for HSBC Bank in a fraud, negligence, and conspiracy suit related to the collapse of Hin Leong Trading(Pte)Ltd (HLT) against the Lim Family and a former senior executive of HLT.
- Acted for the Independent Panel of the Aljunied-Hougang Town Council in an action filed on behalf of the Town Council against its current members and elected members of Parliament, including Mr Low Thia Khiang, Ms Sylvia Lim Swee Lian and Mr Pritam Singh, over alleged improper payments.
Tan Woon Hum
Other key lawyers:
- Acted for an Information Technology Consultancy in the establishment of a Singapore umbrella VCC fund to be managed by a Singapore fund manager with the objective of providing guarantees and/or loans to borrowers in Asia.
- Acted for HSBC Institutional Trust Services (Singapore) Limited, the trustee of CapitaLand Mall Trust and CapitaLand Commercial Trust in the proposed merger of CMT and CCT.
- Advised DBS Trustee Limited on REIT Trustee’s duties, following an event of default on Eagle Hospitality REIT’s $341m syndicated loan, triggered by the failure of Urban Commons.
Tan Woon Hum
Chew Mei Choo; Tan Woon Hum
Other key lawyers:
Lee Chau Hwei; May Loo
‘The Shook Lin & Bok team is professional, sincere and most importantly, contactable. They are pro-customer and deliver on time, every time.’
‘We have been engaging Ms Chew Mei Choo, partner of corporate real estate practice, for many years. She is experienced, sharp and provides invaluable advice. New partner May Loo is another individual worth special mention. She is bright, really knows her stuff and has done outstanding work for us.’
- Acted for Digital Realty Singapore 2 Pte Ltd in respect of its acquisition of a Loyang site to develop its third data centre facility in Singapore.
- Acted as local counsel to DHI Holding (S) Pte Ltd. in relation to the S$289m acquisition of Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore, a luxury serviced residences and hotel business in Singapore’s central business district.
- Acted for HSBC Institutional Trust Services (Singapore) Limited, the trustee of CMT (acquiror) and CCT (target) in the proposed merger of CMT and CCT.
‘SLB is a respected Singapore law firm with strong quality and experience in the space in which I operate (restructuring & insolvency).’
‘The team does not posture for recognition, but instead gets on with the work in an understated yet confident manner. As a result, unnecessary “litigation by correspondence”, which so often incurs delays and costs, can be avoided. They are well-regarded and respected by peers and by insolvency practitioners in Singapore.’
‘Sarjit Singh Gill SC – a veteran in his field and an authoritative practitioner. David Chan – very commercial operator. Daniel Tan – competent and experienced and one of the next generation of partners.’
‘I enjoy working with Daniel Tan for his candid assessments, friendly disposition and prompt attention to matters. He cuts through the irrelevant and focuses on the priorities.’
Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Bob Yap, Toh Ai Ling and Martin Wong of KPMG – the Interim Judicial Managers of Envy Management Holdings Pte Ltd, Envy Asset Management Pte Ltd and Envy Global Trading Pte Ltd
The liquidators of AnAn Group
SuperPark Oy, Mr Juha Tanskanen and Bob Yap, Toh Ai Ling and Martin Wong of KPMG – the Interim Judicial Managers of SuperPark Asia Group Pte Ltd
Liquidators of Kyen Resources Pte Ltd
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Hoe Leong Corporation Limited
Gulf Petrochem FZC
GP Global APAC Pte Ltd
Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Ltd
Ermgassen & Co
Libra Group Limited
Cyber Builders Pte Ltd
Libra Building Construction Pte Ltd
Libra Engineering Pte Ltd
Kin Xin Engineering Pte Ltd
Industrial Bank of Korea
IDBI Bank Ltd
Acromec Engineers Pte Ltd
The liquidators of Obike
Liquidators of Kwong Soon Engineering Company Private Limited (In Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation)
- Acted for the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, the single largest creditor of Hin Leong Trading, in respect to the collapse of the Hin Leong group of companies.
- Acted for GP Global Group, a UAE-based oil trader with offices across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas, in its cross-border restructuring of debts in excess of $1.3bn and defended multiple actions in Singapore commenced by creditors of GP Global Group’s subsidiaries.
- Acted for SuperPark Oy and the interim judicial managers of SuperPark Asia Group Pte Ltd in the cross-border restructuring of SPAG (part of the wider SuperPark Group), which runs and operates indoor activity parks across Finland, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
‘With partners like Dayne Ho, SLB now has cutting edge commercial nous, practicality and technical skills in a heritage firm. ’
‘Dayne Ho is a top-notch negotiator who brings highly practical solutions to the table. Technically excellent and extremely responsive. More intuitive to client’s concerns than any other M&A practitioner in the market. ’
- Acted for Diginex Limited (Diginex), a blockchain financial firm based in Hong Kong, in a reverse merge with 8i, a special purpose acquisition company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
- Acted for CDH Fund V, L.P., a PRC based private equity fund and the founding shareholders in the sale of the entire shareholding interest in Aver Asia Corporation Pte Ltd to Sumitomo Corporation.
- Acted for the founding shareholders in the sale of Pharmaforte (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and Pharmaforte Singapore Pte Ltd to Advantage Partners, a Japanese based private equity fund, and rollover interest in the targets
Other key lawyers:
- Advised a blockchain and data asset operation company based in the People’s Republic of China on the legal aspects and compliance requirements for the application of a digital wholesale bank licence from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Other key lawyers:
Teo Mae Shaan; Probin Dass
- Acted for the Singapore arm of a major Indian asset management company in a dispute with an ex-employee, a high profile fund manager.
- Advised a large foreign fund manager in a highly contentious litigation brought by a former employee against the company, its CEO, and its former Head of Legal among others regarding allegations including wrongful dismissal, defamation, violation of data protection obligations, and harassment.
- Acted for Bella Facial Care Center (S) Pte Ltd in a case concerning breaches of an employment agreement.
Singapore > TMT: local firms Tier 3Shook Lin & Bok LLP‘s offering operates at the intersection between corporate, finance and TMT work; practitioners are well versed in the full plethora of issues surrounding the development, protection, financing and acquisition of assets and businesses across the whole spectrum of relevant sectors. The firm’s position at the junction of technology, regulation and commerce attracts a wide range of clients, from local start-ups to some of the most innovative companies and recognisable brands. David Chong oversees the practice, which also fields recommended advisors Ho Ying Ming, Dayne Ho and Chua Shi Ying.
‘Shook Lin Bok’s flexibility on fee arrangement and their availability for the clients is unparalleled amongst Singapore firms.’
‘Dayne Ho and Chua Shi Ying are both fantastic lawyers and very approachable.’
- Assisted Singapore-based e-sports startup, Attention Holding with its Series B round, which raised approximately $12m.
- Advised L3Harris Technologies, as Singapore counsel, on the sale of its airport security and automation business to Leidos for $1bn in cash.
- Advised Insignia Ventures Partners, as the lead investor, on the seed funding round by a Singapore-based healthtech startup, which has launched a digital therapy app.
- Acted for a major Indian agriculture and fertiliser cooperative in arbitration proceedings against its Australian joint venture partner company, a Delaware corporation listed in the US, and the controlling mind of the joint venture partner company – both domiciled in Australia.
- Acting for a local bank in an arbitration claim against credit insurers.
- Acting for the Singapore arm of a prominent Chinese company in arbitration proceedings against a major Russian bank in respect of a dispute arising from a Global Master Repurchase Agreement.
Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Firm Profile
The firm: Shook Lin & Bok LLP is a leading full-service law firm in Singapore with a strong Asian presence and global reach. The firm has more than a century of rich legal heritage with a number of partners who are eminent lawyers in their respective areas of expertise.
Much of the firm’s success lies in its team of well-trained and experienced lawyers who are innovative and effective in solving complex and difficult legal issues, and who are able to provide customised and value-added legal services to its clients. As a result, many of its clients, comprising both local and international financial institutions, large multinational corporations and professional firms have been with them since its establishment.
Main areas of practice
Banking and finance: Advises on many high-profile, complex and significant local and cross-border banking and finance transactions including property financing, green financing, leveraged and acquisition financing, asset financing, cross-border financing and bilateral and syndicate lending
Capital markets: Advises on both local and cross-border capital markets transactions covering both equity and debt instruments including IPOs, dual listings, rights issues, share placement, equity and equity-linked, debt / certificates of deposits programmes and drawdowns, stand-alone debt listings, liability management exercises relating to existing debt instruments, securitisation and rated and unrated commercial mortgage backed securities
Construction and projects: Advises on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious construction and infrastructure matters, including adjudication proceedings, project documentation for developers and main contractors, as well as build-to-suit transactions
Corporate/M&A: Advises on a broad range of local and cross-border M&A transactions including tender offers, buyouts, mergers, reverse takeovers, joint ventures and amalgamations, privatisations, and trade and business sales and purchases
Corporate real estate: Advises corporates on all aspects of real estate transactions involving industrial, commercial, and residential property
Employment: Advises on a broad range of employment matters including employment contracts, employment handbooks, employee share option schemes, wrongful termination, organisational restructuring issues, misuse of confidential information, restrictive covenants and fiduciary duties
Energy and natural resources: Advises the oil and gas, petrochemical, minerals, waste-water and utilities sectors on a broad range of legal issues including project financing, capital fund raising, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, divestment, employment and regulatory and licensing issues
Environmental, social and governance: Advises on environmental, social and governance issues arising from day-to-day to complex transactions and litigious matters
Financial services regulatory: Advises banks and other financial institutions on a broad range of financial services regulations including business conduct requirements, sales and marketing of investment products, risk management compliance, regulatory, anti-money laundering, privacy, anti-corruption, as well as assists on licence applications and other regulatory submissions
Intellectual property: Advises on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious IP matters including patents, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and confidential information, exploitation of IP rights through securitisation, licensing and franchising agreements, and applications for the registrations of IP rights and IP portfolio management
International arbitration: Handles a broad range of complex domestic and international disputes across various industries, formulating arbitration strategies to help our clients succeed in the most challenging disputes across various industry sectors. Our partners routinely participate as counsel or as arbitrator in high-value arbitrations involving arbitral institutions based in Singapore, Sydney, London, Indian, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Mauritius and Vietnam
Litigation and dispute resolution: Involved in a full range of contentious matters, including banking and finance, corporate matters, company and shareholders’ disputes, employment, insurance, property, fraud, defamation, media and technology, many of which are high profile and landmark cases. Also have extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and negotiation
Restructuring and insolvency: Advises on landmark receiverships, judicial management and schemes of arrangement (a number of which have involved corporations with assets and operations in several countries), and liquidation of companies, both private and public listed
Shipping and commodities: Advises and represents clients in shipping and commodities-related disputes and transactions, and has been involved in a significant number of high profile contentious and non-contentious matters
Technology, media and telecommunications: Advises on practical and innovative customised solutions in relation to the entire range of TMT work, including commercial contracts, acquisitions, outsourcing, data protection, e-commerce, information management, fintech, media and telecommunications.
Trusts, assets and wealth management: Advises on licensing conditions and exemptions under the Singapore funds and fund management regulations, the establishment of traditional funds, private equity funds, hedge funds and real estate funds, as well as listed REITs and mutual funds; advises on formation of fund management companies, external asset managers, family offices, private trusts and wealth succession structures
International work: The firm has a strong regional practice focusing on the major markets throughout Asia. Its teams of dedicated lawyers have years of experience and are well-versed in local business and the associated cultural nuances. This allows the firm to provide quality and culturally sensitive legal advice to its clients. Together with its close network of Asian firms, the firm is able to offer a one-stop service for investment and financial solutions throughout the region.
|Banking and finance||Liew Kai Zee|
|Banking and finance||Stanley Lim|
|Capital markets||Gwendolyn Gn|
|Capital markets||Marilyn See|
|Construction and projects||Joseph Tay|
|Corporate real estate||Tan Woon Hum|
|Corporate real estate||Chew Mei Choo|
|Employment||Teo Mae Shaan|
|International arbitration||Sarjit Singh Gill (SC)|
|International arbitration||David Chan|
|Litigation and dispute resolution||Sarjit Singh Gill (SC)|
|Litigation and dispute resolution||David Chan|
|Litigation and dispute resolution||Ng Yeow Khoon|
|Restructuring and insolvency||Sarjit Singh Gill (SC)|
|Restructuring and insolvency||David Chan|
|Techology, media and telecommunications, intellectual property||Dayne Ho|
|Techology, media and telecommunications, intellectual property||Ho Ying Ming|
|Trust, asset and wealth management||Tan Woon Hum|
|China||Guo Xiaofei (registered foreign lawyer)|
|India||Sarjit Singh Gill (SC)|
|India||Aditi Mathur (registered foreign lawyer)|
|Intellectual Property||Jevon Louis|
|Shipping & Commodities||Moses Lin|
|Mr David Chan||David Chan has been a Partner in Shook Lin & Bok LLP…||View Profile|
|Mr Eric Chan||Eric Chan is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. His…||View Profile|
|Mr Bryan Chang||Bryan Chang is a Partner in the Banking & Finance practice of…||View Profile|
|Ms Mei Choo Chew||Mei Choo is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. Her…||View Profile|
|Mr Ian Chew||Ian is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He advises on…||View Profile|
|Mr David Chong||David Chong is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Mr Andrew Chow||Andrew’s principal area of practice covers trust, asset and wealth management matters,…||View Profile|
|Ms Shi Ying Chua||Shi Ying is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. Her…||View Profile|
|Mr Probin Dass||Probin is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He practises in…||View Profile|
|Mr Daryl Fong||Daryl Fong’s area of focuses is on commercial disputes, international arbitration, cross-border…||View Profile|
|Mr Sarjit Singh Gill SC||Sarjit is the Senior Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Gwendolyn Gn||Gwendolyn Gn is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. Her…||View Profile|
|Mr Paul Goh||Paul Goh is a Partner in the Banking & Finance practice of…||View Profile|
|Ms Xiaofei Guo||Guo Xiaofei heads the Firm’s China Practice and she specialises in Capital…||View Profile|
|Mr Dayne Ho||Dayne is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. His areas…||View Profile|
|Mr Shearman Ho||Sherman’s areas of focus include commercial litigation, banking and finance litigation, arbitration,…||View Profile|
|Mr Ying Ming Ho||Ying Ming is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Melissa Huang||Melissa Huang is a debt capital markets and banking lawyer with a…||View Profile|
|Ms Jane Ittogi||Jane Ittogi has expertise in alternative dispute resolution, in particular international arbitration.…||View Profile|
|Mr Clement Khoo||Clement Khoo acts for financial institutions, large corporates and SMEs in local…||View Profile|
|Ms Claudia Khoo||Claudia’s area of practice include banking and finance-related litigation, insolvency and restructuring…||View Profile|
|Mr Chee Hian Kwah||Kwah Chee Hian is a Senior Associate in the Financial Services Regulatory…||View Profile|
|Ms Sally Lee||Sally practises in the areas of corporate and corporate finance, specialising in…||View Profile|
|Mr David Lee||David Lee acts for both lenders and borrowers for local and cross-border,…||View Profile|
|Mr Chau Hwei Lee||Chau Hwei is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Shueh Min Lian||Shueh Min is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. She has…||View Profile|
|Mr Kai Zee Liew||Kai Zee is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Catherine Lim||Catherine’s principal area of practice is in trust, asset and wealth management…||View Profile|
|Mr Charles Lim||Charles’ practice is in litigation and arbitration matters, with a focus on…||View Profile|
|Mr Stanley Lim||Stanley is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He specialises…||View Profile|
|Mr Moses Lin||Moses Lin specialises in commercial dispute resolution, with particular experience in shipping…||View Profile|
|Ms May Loo||May Loo specialises in a broad range of real estate work and…||View Profile|
|Mr Jevon Louis||Jevon Louis specialises in intellectual property (IP) law and technology law. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Aditi Mathur||Aditi Mathur heads the Firm’s India Practice. She works regularly with leading…||View Profile|
|Ms Kimberly Neo||Kimberly Neo practices in the areas of corporate and corporate finance, with…||View Profile|
|Ms Andrea Ng||Andrea Ng is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. She specialises…||View Profile|
|Mr Yeow Khoon Ng||Yeow Khoon is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He specialises…||View Profile|
|Ms Lee Ping||Lee Ping’s practice encompasses a diverse range of litigation and arbitration work…||View Profile|
|Mr Eu Jin Pok||Eu Jin is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Marilyn See||Marilyn is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. Her main…||View Profile|
|Ms Shin Yee Shu||Shu Shin Yee specialises in corporate and corporate finance, with a particular…||View Profile|
|Mr Jamal Siddique||Jamal Siddique has a wide range of experience in litigation, arbitration and…||View Profile|
|Ms Ying Yi Siow||Ying Yi advises on a range of corporate and corporate finance matters,…||View Profile|
|Mr Jun De Soong||Soong Jun De specialises in commercial dispute resolution, with a particular focus…||View Profile|
|Ms Shirin Swah||Shirin Swah specialises in Litigation & Dispute Resolution, International Arbitration and Construction…||View Profile|
|Mr Joel Tan||Joel Tan specialises in corporate and corporate finance, with a particular focus…||View Profile|
|Mr Woon Hum Tan||Woon Hum is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Ms Alicea Tan||Alicea Tan specialises in investment funds. She advises on the structuring, formation…||View Profile|
|Mr Wei Shyan Tan||Wei Shyan is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Mr Zhi Ming Tan||Zhi Ming is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He…||View Profile|
|Mr Daniel Tan||Daniel Tan’s main areas of practice are banking & financial disputes, with…||View Profile|
|Mr Joseph Tay||Joseph is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP who specialises…||View Profile|
|Ms Mae Shaan Teo||Teo Mae Shaan is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP.…||View Profile|
|Mr Kelvin Wong||Kelvin Wong specialises in local and cross-border financings. He is experienced in…||View Profile|
|Ms Deborah Wong||Deborah Wong is a partner in our banking and finance practice. She…||View Profile|
|Ms Kit Fei Wong||Kit Fei advises on a range of corporate and corporate finance matters,…||View Profile|
|Mr Mark Wong||Mark Wong’s main areas of practice are mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures,…||View Profile|
|Mr Gang Wong||Wong Gang is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. He specialises in…||View Profile|
|Ms Pearlyn Xie||Pearlyn is a Partner of Shook Lin & Bok LLP. She has been…||View Profile|
|Ms Serene Yeo||Serene Yeo practices in the areas of corporate and corporate finance work,…||View Profile|
|Mr Perry Yuen||Perry Yuen’s area of practice covers corporate finance, namely, mergers and acquisitions…||View Profile|
Staff FiguresNumber of lawyers : 120+
LanguagesBahasa Indonesia English Malay Mandarin Tamil
- Banking and finance: local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- TMT: local firms