Firm Profile > Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski > Sofia , Bulgaria
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski Offices
111 EVLOGI & HRISTO GEORGIEVI BLVD
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski > The Legal 500 Rankings
Healthcare and life sciences Tier 2
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski 'finds the best solutions' and provides ‘accurate and practical advice’ to pharmaceutical producers, distributors, individual healthcare practitioners and pharmacists. Practice head Irina Stoeva is ‘a competent professional with notable experience in pharmaceuticals and healthcare regulation’; of counsel Vania Todorova ‘possesses remarkable analytical abilities’, and senior associate Miroslava Iordanova is ‘pragmatic, accurate and detailed in her explanations’. In a recent mandate, the group assisted GlaxoSmithKline with competition issues relating to its advertisements for cosmetic products. Perrigo and Adriatic BST are also clients.
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski advises on public and private debt and equity offerings and listings, the regulation of listed companies, securities market infrastructures and regulatory actions. The firm is described as ‘efficiency at work’, and clients rely on the team’s ‘knowledge and dedication’. Practice head Iordan Tchompalov, who is valued for his ‘proficiency, exactness and ability to provide simple explanations’, and capital markets specialist Natalia Yordanova are key contacts. In a recent highlight, Tchompalov acted as Bulgarian counsel to Nomura International, as the dealer, on the update of the €200m euro medium-term note programme established by Eurohold Bulgaria and guaranteed by Euroins Insurance Group; Allen & Overy LLP acted as international counsel.
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski > Firm Profile
Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski is a law boutique firm founded in November 2017. The firm is built on its partners’ top-tier experience and focuses on what its lawyers do best. The firm’s principal practice areas are related to litigation and disputes resolution, on one hand, and on non-contentious matters, advising clients on certain legal, regulatory and transnational matters.
At Stoeva, Tchompalov & Znepolski our entrepreneurial culture is based on:
- More Efficient Business Philosophy. We have the “big-firm” expertise without the “big-firm” hourly rates and overhead. We do not occupy expensive office space or maintain a large complement of administrative personnel. We only deploy experienced lawyers whose billing rates are quite affordable. Rather than incentivizing our lawyers to increase time spent on a matter, we reward efficiency.
- Commercially sensible approach. Clients not just expect their lawyers to understand the law, but also to understand clients’ business, goals and priorities first before step ourselves into the legal aspects. This is what we do. Furthermore, we are flexible enough to offer to our clients on a case by case basis the best fee structure for their needs, whether that’s fixed fees, blended rates or other innovative arrangements. In certain personal injury court cases we front all expenses and only receive a fee if our client recover.
- First class service. We are committed to technical excellence in our work and to providing proactive, agile and practically oriented advice. Our referrers and clients know that we are accessible and responsive. We strive to give our clients the very best legal representation in the most professional, courteous and cost-efficient manner.
- Sustained senior focus. Our partners are uniquely across every aspect of clients’ matters. Our clients benefit from senior level attention from start to finish.
- Clients’ trust. We recognize that we must earn our clients’ trust every day by placing their interests and needs first. We intentionally keep accepted cases to a manageable level so that we can form true longstanding relationships with our clients.
Stoeva Tchompalov & Znepolskis values are at the core of our business: we strive to give our clients the very best legal representation and advice in the most professional, courteous and cost-efficient manner, and to furthering justice and the public interest. Diversity is another fumdamental value of our firm. We acknowledge that people differ in ways such as age, gender and ethnicity, education, social background, religion, sexual orientation, personal experiences and perspectives.
We believe that everybody has the right to fair treatment and equal opportunities at work. We recognise the importance of creating an environment of equality, inclusion and mutual respect, in which people with different views, experiences and backgrounds can fulfil their potential. We aim to establish long term working relationships with our staff, positive working environment and to create an atmosphere in which each individual can develop his or her potential to the fullest extent possible
Our firm is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality and diversity in our policies, practices and procedures and in those areas in which we have influence in the wider community.
At Stoeva Tchompalov & Znepolski we further believe that as a business we have a responsibility to play a positive role in our community and to contribute in a wider social context. As an example, by drafting its charter and assisting its court registration, our partner Irina Stoeva has supported a not-for-profit organization, devoted to improve the local community environment in Oborishte region of Sofia (where the firms office is located). Same pro bono services have been rendered by Iordan Tchompalov to the Bulgarian branch of the English-Speaking Union. We encourage our lawyers to continue being engaged in pro bono and volunteer work, charity fundraising and community opportunities.