Dimitrijevic & Partners > Banjaluka, Bosnia & Herzegovina > Firm Profile
Dimitrijevic & Partners Offices
SIME ŠOLAJE 1
78000 BANJALUKA, REPUBLIC OF SRPSKA
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Dimitrijevic & Partners > The Legal 500 RankingsDimitrijevic & Partners is particularly well equipped to advise clients from highly regulated sectors, including telecoms and energy. Contentious work is another area of expertise, and the team represents governmental and commercial entities in arbitration and other dispute resolution proceedings. Stevan Dimitrijevic, Davorin Marinković and Nina Vještica lead the team, assisting clients with transactional, tax and general corporate advice. They are assisted by senior associates Strahinja Radmanovic and Tanja Savičić.
Stevan Dimitrijević; Davorin Marinković; Nina Vještica
‘Dimitrijevic & Partners is our first choice whenever we/our clients need legal assistance in Bosnia & Herzegovina. Thus, we have worked with Dimitrijevic & Partners on various issues, from the very basic issues to analysis of very complex legal structures of anticipated M&A. The advice we were given was of equally high quality regardless of type and complexity of the matter.’
‘We have worked with several law firms in Bosnia and Herzegovina but our experience with Dimitrijevic & Partners is the best we have had so far. We can address any issues we have in this jurisdiction to this firm.’
Banjaluka Brewery; Banjaluka/ Altima Partners
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Srpska
De Heus Nutrition Company
CIAK Group d.d.
- Advising a major hygiene paper producer in Bosnia on corporate and commercial matters.
- Advising Obsidian, a Danish IT company, in all areas of business in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Advised a major Croatian car parts dealer, CIAK Group, on an acquisition in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Other key lawyers:
Linklaters Beijing – China Development Bank Corporation
OHL Z.S. Brno, Czech Republic
Highways of the Republic of Srpska, Banjaluka
German International Cooperation Agency GmbH (GIZ)
Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske
United Nations Development Program – Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Zero Emissions / GET Holding
Lykos Metals Limited
- Advising Elektroprivreda BiH, a major power utility in Bosnia and Herzegovina, on contractual relations with the EPC contractor for a new multimillion thermal power plant.
- Advising Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske, a producer and supplier of electricity, on joint ventures, concessions and public procurement for new energy facilities.
- Advising Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on technical assistance for improvement of the legislative framework in the country for new renewable projects, in order to support decarbonisation.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team at Dimitrijevic & Partners is very well organised internally, their legal service and advice are always comprehensive, timely, and communicated with ease both to professionals (lawyers) as well as laymen. Their overall service just instills confidence and as a client, you feel at ease and in good hands with your (complex) legal situation.’
‘Djordje Dimitrijevic is an excellent attorney – highly efficient with respect to the delivery of the final product (both legal analysis, opinion, advice as well as formal writs) as well as nice and easygoing in live communication, explaining with ease even the most complicated legal nuances. Highly recommendable attorney and legal partner!’
‘The firm has great experience and in-depth knowledge of real estate regulation which makes them easy to work with. In addition to their legal expertise, they have amazing awareness of how courts and administrative bodies work and think, which gives us an additional layer of safety to entrust them with the most complex cases.’
‘Nina Vještica has a great understanding of the commercial angle of deals, along with superior legal knowledge. She provides timely and relevant advice and is dedicated to making sure the deal succeeds. Djordje Dimitrijevic is a great real estate lawyer with the capacity to find adequate and practical solutions for complex legal issues. I really admire his responsiveness and eagerness to “fight” for our interests.’
OHL Z.S. Brno, Czech Republic
Alumil Aluminium Industry SA
Tvornica cementa Kakanj d.d. Kakanj
Mixed Holding Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske
The Eparchy of Zahumlje, Herzegovina and the Littoral of the Serbian Orthodox Church
Serbian Orthodox Monastery of Tvrdos
- Representing Jacimovic in a property dispute related to the ownership of business premises acquired in the privatisation of a state-owned company.
- Representing Eurosalon in administrative proceedings for the establishment of new land records for part of its properties.
- Representing Tvornica cementa Kakanj Kakanj in administrative proceedings related to the reshaping of construction parcels and resolving issues that prevent inscription of construction facilities to public land records.
Altima Partners London, UK
Addiko bank a.d. Banjaluka
the Government of the Republic of Srpska
Unicredit Bank a.d. Banja Luka
Advantis broker a.d. Banjaluka
- Advised the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Srpska, acting through the Government of Republika Srpska, in relation to the issuance of €30m global Eurobonds by Republika Srpska.
- Advising EBRD on a loan of up to €4,500,000 to the Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund of Republika Srpska, a legal entity with public authority wholly owned by Republika Srpska.
- Advising holders, along with Hogan Lovells as the lead counsel, on the Bosnian legal aspects of the refinancing of Fortenova Grupa via a secured private note issuance of €1.2bn existing facilities.
Dimitrijevic & Partners > Firm Profile
Dimitrijević & Partners has a deep understanding of local law combined with a proactive and long-term approach to client relationships.
Dimitrijević & Partners provides advice at the highest professional level, which is tailor made to a clients’ particular needs and requirements. To achieve this, our lawyers are divided into different practice groups, enabling them to acquire in-depth knowledge of specific legal areas and industries.