Behring > Paris, France > Firm Profile
10 RUE DE PRESBOURG
Behring > The Legal 500 RankingsAnne-Solène Gay, a telecommunications, media and information authority, advisor to multiple governments (Togo, Benin, Car) and the World Bank, Behring remains a market leader in the field. Covering telecommunications regulation, data protection, IT and outsourcing, the group specialises in the space industry, advising space agencies, members of the aeronautical industry and new space corporates. The caseload also includes work with mobile operators, fixed line providers and internet service providers. In addition, the group’s reach extends to assisting professionals with telecoms contracts in the health sector.
‘The team has solid technical expertise and extensive experience in telecommunications law.’
‘Behring is a firm with a strong expertise in the telecommunications practice. They are particularly proficient in public policy aspects, sector regulation and advice to private operators. They therefore have a fairly broad spectrum in the field and know how to deliver with great responsiveness and excellent mastery (practices, technologies, specific regulations).’
‘Anne-Solène Gay has an extremely professional approach, but at the same time it is very pleasant to work with her because she remains very attentive. She has a human approach and excellent communication.’
‘Behring provided high-quality and detailed work. The availability and responsiveness of the partners was a determining factor in concluding our commercial negotiations.’
Group Vivendi Africa (GVA)
CFE CGC Orange
WAEMU (West African Economic and Monetary Union)
Governments: Togo, Benin and Car
EWIA (European Wireless Infrastructure Association)
La Porte Verte
- Assisted CFE CGC Orange with a twofold judicial review of ARCEP’s decisions on the awards of 5G frequencies, as follows:an informal appeal to ARCEP; and an appeal on the grounds of abuse of power (ultra vires).
- Advised Encotel, a distributor of telecom equipment, on its relationship with one its suppliers and clients in the context of the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Advised WAEMU (West African Economic and Monetary Union) on public policies and regulation to promote the development of digital services in the eight WAEMU member states.
SWISS POST SOLUTIONS
BIG FIVE SOLUTIONS & BIG FIVE EDITION
CHECK & VISIT
COMMERCIAL CHAMBER OF DJIBOUTI
GOVERNMENT OF TOGO
- Acting as counsel to Swiss Post Solutions, a global BPO service provider, on IT and data protection matters.
- Advised Qovoltis on IT contracts and e-commerce regulation in the context of the company’s commercial development on the French market of electric vehicle charging solutions.
- Assisted the Government of Togo with its efforts to enforce cybersecurity by setting up a national CERT/SOC and negotiating a PPP contract with the Polish group ASSECO.
Behring > Firm Profile
BEHRING is a niche law firm which specialises in telecommunications, information technology and space activities. It also has a dedicated intellectual property and data protection practice.
Located in the shade of the Arc de Triomphe, BEHRING serves French and international clients in many jurisdictions in the world. Its team of multidisciplinary and bilingual lawyers includes UK-qualified and French qualified associates in order to serve the international needs of its clients.
BEHRING acts for fixed and mobile telecommunications operators over a wide range of technologies (fibre, submarine cables and cellular), but also advises on satellite matters and space law which is a growing and increasingly competitive industry. BEHRING also has a very strong experience of advising operators in French-speaking African countries.
BEHRING also advises clients in innovation and intellectual property related matters, and acts for them in relation to their data protection compliance obligations.
|Partner||Anne-Solène Gayfirstname.lastname@example.org||00 33 1 53 64 70 00|