Masotti Cassella > Milan, Italy > Firm Profile
Masotti Cassella Offices
CORSO MAGENTA, 56
Masotti Cassella > The Legal 500 RankingsMasotti Cassella‘s team regularly advises Italian and international companies that are active in the life sciences sector, particularly medical devices, biotech and pharmaceutical businesses. Its expertise covers M&A, venture capital and private equity; the team also assists with public bids, procurement law, litigation, and agreements for licensing, distribution, R&D, original equipment manufacturers and clinical trials. Luca Masotti routinely advises significant manufacturers and distributors of medical and surgical devices.
Other key lawyers:
‘The experience was different from that with other law firms, both for the content and the professionalism of its people.‘
‘A lot of attention from the team during the initial stages and professionalism at all other times.‘
‘Luca Masotti’s competence is undoubted and his courtesy is at a high level.‘
Officine Ortopediche Rizzoli
- Assisting Officine Ortopediche Rizzoli with the study of a tender (managed by Aria) for the supply of orthopaedic devices for the Lombardy Region.
- Assisting abmedica with the sale of a technical assistance company branch to Accuray Europe.
- Assisting Telbios with litigation before the Administrative Courts in Milan, commenced by H&S for the revocation of a contract assigned to Telbios during a tender procedure for the offer of telemedicine services to patients.
Italy > Compliance Tier 4Masotti Cassella's practice is experienced in drawing up compliance programmes, and assists compliance bodies with monitoring the correct implementation of corporate compliance programmes. Specialising in corporate compliance for approximately 25 years, team leader Mascia Cassella is current chair and member of several companies' supervisory boards relating to Decree 231 matters.
‘Ability to render a very personalised consultancy service.‘
‘The professionals have proven to be highly qualified in supporting the multiple legal needs of the company.‘
Ab medica holding
Pomini Rubber & Plastics
- Assisted Fai Service with updating a compliance programme for the prevention of 231 offences.
- Assisted Ab Medica Holding with drawing up and updating a compliance programme for the prevention of 231 offences.
- Advised Efeso Consulting on complying with the formalities necessary to comply with Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, Legislative Decree 101/2018 and the most recent European law on privacy, including GDPR matters.
Luca Masotti; Mascia Cassella
Other key lawyers:
Ab Medica Spa
Claranet Group Ltd
Efeso Consulting Spa
Pomini Rubber & Plastics SRL
Americas Power Partners Inc.
Officine Ortopediche Rizzoli
Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Briarwood Products Group UK
Ab Medica France S.a.s.
Homair European Camping
Industrial Time Srl
FAI Service Soc. Coop.
- Advice to three minority shareholders of SAET S.p.A. on the sale of the whole of their shares in the company to Falck Renewables.
- Assistance to Briarwood Products Ltd Group in the acquisition of a majority share in the capital of a new company, Briarwood Landini S.r.l., spin off of Landini S.p.A., based in Castelnovo Sotto.
- Advising, together with Hungarian law firm Oppenheim, the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the acquisition of certain properties (lands and assets), from Italian companies Seastok and Teseco, located near the Port of Trieste.
Masotti Cassella > Firm Profile
We are an international business law firm based in Milan, established in 1965.
Our firm comprises a multi-disciplinary practice of lawyers and tax accountants, with a diverse range of skills and backgrounds. Our team includes dual-qualified Italian and English lawyers together with Italian Dottori Commercialisti (qualified tax practitioners).
Many of our clients are fast growing and several are leaders in their industry sectors.
With established relationships with selected law firms in important business centres across the US, Europe and Asia, we provide our clients with a combination of in-depth local knowledge and a unique global perspective.
We are organized around the following practice areas: corporate and commercial (including M&A), corporate compliance, banking and finance, insolvency and restructuring, tax, life sciences, project finance, employment, administrative law and real estate, litigation and arbitration, and intellectual property.
|Administrative and real estate||Francesca Masotti|
|Administrative and real estate||Carlo Piatti|
|Banking and finance||Mascia Cassella|
|Corporate and commercial||Luca Masotti|
|Corporate compliance||Mascia Cassella|
|Insolvency and restructuring||Mascia Cassella|
|Insolvency and restructuring||Francesca Masotti|
|Life sciences||Luca Masotti|
|Litigation and arbitration||Luca Masotti|
|Litigation and arbitration||Carlo Piatti|
|Project finance and energy||Mascia Cassella|
|Avvocato Mascia Cassella||Avvocato, admitted to the Italian Bar (Milan). Areas of practice are M&A,…||View Profile|
|Avvocato Luca Masotti||Avvocato, admitted to the Italian Bar (Milan) and admitted as a Solicitor…||View Profile|
|Dott ssa Francesca Masotti||Commercialista, Italy (similar to Chartered Accountant or CPA) and Member of the…||View Profile|