CBA Studio Legale e Tributario > Padua, Italy > Firm Profile
CBA Studio Legale e Tributario Offices
GALLERIA DEI BORROMEO,3
- Go to...
CBA Studio Legale e Tributario > The Legal 500 Rankings
Italy > Tax Tier 3Routinely assisting with corporate tax, VAT, income tax and indirect taxes, CBA Studio Legale e Tributario advises its banking and financial clients on the establishment of their respective structures, as well as investment and portfolio management phases. Angelo Rocco Bonissoni leads the team, of which tax specialists Stefano Petrecca, Michele Citarella, Francesco Assegnati and Giorgio Iacobone are key members. Former partner Giuseppe Alessandro Galeano recently left for Pavia e Ansaldo.
‘The team comprises highly capable professionals.‘
‘Great empathy, and the correct and detailed definition of tasks.‘
‘Ability to understand business and propose tailor-made solutions with flexibility, but always with seriousness, values and skills.‘
‘Great at listening, speedy, and with great empathy skills.‘
‘Great professionalism and maximum versatility in dealing with issues of various kinds that are often very complex.‘
‘Stefano Petrecca is a high-profile professional for his ability, timeliness and clarity.‘
Antares Private Equity
Arrow Global Italia
Finanziaria Internazionale Investments SGR
VGO Capital Partners
Banca Finanziaria Internazionale
Holding Farmacie 2
- Assisted Elafood Group with proceedings before the tax authorities.
- Assisted Arrow Global Italia with considering, assessing, implementing and commencing the operations of its Italian VAT Group.
- Appointed as tax adviser to Blue SGR/Flaminia Core Fund in relation to the acquisition of a real estate asset in Milan.
‘Great ability to meet clients’ needs with continuous assistance.‘
‘Responsiveness and competence.‘
‘Francesco Dialti is technically very competent, prepared and always available, even during out-of-office hours and on holidays. Constant attention to the client, taking care of even the smallest details.‘
‘Exceptional service from Francesco Dialti.‘
Savills Investment Management SGR
Caronte & Tourist
Eiffel Industrie Materie Plastiche
- Advised Kryalos (as asset manager of real estate fund Pantheon) on the amendments to a financing agreement.
- Advised Savills Investment Management SGR (as manager of real estate fund Mercury Nuovo Tirreno) on a financing for the purchase of real estate assets that are leased to large distributors.
- Advised Caronte & Tourist on a financing granted by Intesa Sanpaolo (backed by a SACE guarantee).
‘CBA is very flexible and provides very personalised advisory services.‘
‘Availability and effectiveness in solving problems.‘
‘Speed of execution, high availability and experience.‘
‘Perfect availability with fair, reasonable and transparent pricing, as well as a high commitment to investing in growing relationships.‘
‘Our go-to firm in Italy.‘
‘Francesco Dialti is very professional, and focused on delivering excellent work.‘
‘Francesco Dialti is appreciated for his availability, and the ability to explain Italian concepts in a way that a foreign client can understand. We started working with him five years ago and he has always exceeded expectations.‘
‘Francesco Dialti is responsive and offers excellent legal advice.‘
Abanca Corporación Bancaria
- Advising Illimity on the financing for an LBO.
- Advising Iccrea BancaImpresa on the cross-border financing for the purchase of two tugs.
- Advising a major international bank on the financing for a group that is active in the highways sector.
Italy > Dispute resolution Tier 5Boutique firm CBA Studio Legale e Tributario provides high-quality representation in Italian-based disputes as well as domestic and international arbitration cases. Antonio Martini has strong expertise in company law. Stefano La Porta is active in commercial and corporate disputes too, while also specialising in civil litigation, with key focus on real estate, donations and family handovers. The duo head the practice.
Antonio Martini; Stefano La Porta
‘Adapts very much to the type of customer, treating the mid-sized customer and the large customer with the same competence and the same approach, with prices that do not appear disproportionate but understandable and aligned with the commitment and excellence of the work done. Kindness and availability distinguish them.’
‘ Antonio Martini is a champion who always keeps a very appreciated low profile and who, in addition to being a professional of the highest level, is also an extremely pleasant person in the communication with the client.’
‘Very proactive team with practical advice’.
‘Antionio Martini acts as coordinator with his other office colleagues specialized in other areas of consultancy.’
‘The firm provides excellent advice by combining flexibility, competence and rapid responses.‘
‘Extreme competence and in-depth knowledge of the issues that are brought to their attention.‘
‘Always available and ready to provide collaboration.‘
‘The team works quickly and in perfect harmony with the client.‘
‘It stands out for its high level of competence and the concrete ability to offer legally and commercially viable solutions that are necessary for the success of operations.‘
‘The availability and unconditional commitment of the team are much appreciated.‘
‘Paolo Esposito, who is assisted by ready and capable collaborators, also personally intervenes during the most delicate issues, offering solutions to highly critical matters.‘
‘Francesco Dialti’s advice on financial aspects is reassuring, demonstrating great competence and availability. He has proved to be a reliable and helpful interlocutor.‘
Iccrea Banca and a pool of cooperative banks
- Advised KI-KELAG International on the acquisition of a majority share in a company that owns and operates a hydroelectric power plant in northern Italy.
- Advising Iccrea Banca (and a pool of co-operative banks) on a financing for Eco-Ricicli Veritas, which is active in the recycling sector.
- Advising Banco BPM on the financing of the LBO of Italian company SSolar.
Mattia Dalla Costa; Barbara Sartori
‘Deep national and international knowledge of intellectual property (e.g. between Germany and Italy), development of IP management and protection strategies – also in the context of litigation.’
‘Mattia Dalla Costa has great knowledge of trademarks, patents and their protection at national and international level and experience in international transactions in particular in the IT, telecommunications, aerospace and defence sectors.’
‘Mattia Dalla Costa is an excellent professional, an excellent connoisseur of the subject and very attentive to the customer’s needs. He has always shown great availability and care also in interpersonal relationships. Mattia is of exquisite company.’
‘The team was multifunctional and was able to deal with various aspects, for example also the fiscal one, thus bringing a very high added value.’
‘Mattia Dalla Costa – a very smart negotiator. Barbara Sartori – very persistent and assertive.’
‘Barbara Sartori is an excellent practitioner in IP matters’.
‘Mattia Dalla Costa is a well-known IP litigator operating both in Germany and Italy, with great pan-European expertise. His ability to operate in 4 languages makes him a clear asset to clients.’
‘The firm operates both in Italy and in Germany, thanks to Dalla Costa who is licensed in both jurisdictions. Alessia Ferraro offers valid and continuous support in Italy, in close contact with the lawyer.’
Audi ag / audi sport gmbh
Glaxosmithkline spa and glaxosmithkline uk
Thyssen group ag
Hermes sellier s.a.s./ hermes international sa
Max mara srl
Festo se & co. Kg
Galileo network spa
Infineon technologies italia s.r.l. + infineon ag + infineon spa
Babolat va sas
Telespazio spa, leonardo helicopters spa and e-geos spa (italian companies of the leonardospa ’s group), telespazio ag and gaf ag
Iren mercato s.p.a.
Cib unigas spa
Cmc gmbh & co. Kg classic model cars
Novomatic ag mbh
Bang & clean technologies ag and bang&clean gmbh
Alperia bartucci s.p.a.
Knorr bremse systeme für nutzfahrzeuge gmbh
Inkwell data italia s.r.l. / inkwell data ltd
Jacob maul gmbh
Nephi technology gmbh
Konica minolta s.p.a.
- Assisted Glaxo Smith Kline in the complex sale of its industrial site to two different pharmaceutical companies (Dobfar Spa and Aptuit Srl) and in the negotiations for the realisation of a new manufacturing site.
- Assisting Iren Mercato S.p.A. in several electric-mobility projects having scored the sustainable mobility among the main objectives in the Iren Group Business Plan 2024.
- Assisted Telespazio Spa and E-Geos Spa in the litigation proceeding against Egeos GmbH, concerning the infringement of Telespazio Spa and e-Geos Spa’s rights in trademark, domain name and company name as well as due to unfair competition by the German competitor.
Luca Fabbrini; Paolo Esposito
Other key lawyers:
Nicola Canessa; Riccardo Marini
‘Immediate availability, competence and superior level in foreign languages. Ability to suggest and propose solutions adapted to the client’s needs.’
‘Special mention to Riccardo Marini, an excellent professional with relevant quality and availability. All the staff with whom I collaborated proved to be close-knit and always ready to intervene.’
‘Professional reliability in the approach to deals, skills spread across various areas with excellent vertical expertise, willingness to invest in time and resources to co-develop the market.’
‘Apart from high quality of legal services, which is doubtless, the thing that makes the individuals stand out is their devotion in delivering the projects and solving all the issues that might come in the way even if it is not their pure responsibility.’
‘An extraordinary competence on all commercial and corporate law issues, a great experience and willingness to follow us in all our numerous activities.’
‘A team of great professionals, always available for a conversation and with a very high quality / price ratio.’
‘Very high skills on all the issues addressed, human qualities at the service of professionalism.’
BIC Licensing S.r.l.
Systems Sunlight S.A.
MC Dental Holdings (Kulzer Group – Mitsui Chemical)
DeA Capital Alternative Funds
Alcedo SGR S.p.A.
- Assisted Leonardo S.p.A. in the acquisition of 30% of the capital of GEM Investment S.r.l.
- Assisted GlaxoSmithKline SPA in the sale of its R&D Centre and other properties and production facilities to Aptuit Srl, a pharmaceutical company of the German group Evotec SE.
- Advised Alcedo SGR S.p:A. on the acquisition of a majority participation in Fabian S.r.l. In particular, the team assisted the fund in carrying out the add-on process of Eurochef Italia S.p.A.