KPMG Law in Germany > Stuttgart, Germany > Firm Profile
KPMG Law in Germany Offices
KPMG Law in Germany > The Legal 500 RankingsKPMG Law in Germany‘s insurance law practice, clients benefit from its special expertise in contract and supervisory law, although transactional matters also represent an important focus; reorganisations and restructuring unrelated and related to Brexit form another part of its advice portfolio. Practice head Ulrich Keunecke advises on capital investments and solvency II restructuring, while Frank Püttgen is particularly well versed in assisting with the founding of insurance companies and issues related to financial lines including D&O and W&I. Insurance regulatory law expert Frank Fischer joined Deloitte Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in April 2021. Linda Oppermann, previously at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, joined the Munich office in September 2021.
‘Expert knowledge, wealth of experience, knowledge of sector procurement law, ability to understand the legal framework, opportunities, etc. also for the non-legal clients of the in-house colleagues.’
‘Solution-oriented and not problem-oriented, very pleasant to deal with (no arrogance or aloofness) – also with non-legal clients of the in-house colleagues, availability and flexibility in terms of time and place, understanding of the client’s operational processes (e.g. ‘coordination rounds ‘ and requirement for internal decisions).’
‘The questions to be solved were analyzed together as a team and marginal issues were also included in the solution.’
‘Very committed, quickly familiarized with the issues and the complexity of a political group, very understandable in the formulations and communication even for non-legal colleagues.’
- Advice on IT procurement law and IT contract law to the Berlin-Brandenburg Statistical Office in the preparation and implementation of a negotiation procedure for the award of IT services, including agile software development services in preparation for the relaunch of the client’s website.
- Advising Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) AöR on public procurement and construction contract law for the construction of the Adlershof tram depot. This includes advice on the preparation and implementation of various award procedures as well as on the implementation of the contract for the realization of the project in a partnership model with early integration of the building into the planning.
- Ongoing legal advice and representation of Deutsche Bahn AG (and group companies) in the area of public procurement law.
KPMG Law in Germany > Firm Profile
KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (KPMG Law Germany) is a dynamically growing, internationally oriented, multidisciplinary legal advisory practice. Since 2007, KPMG Law has been advising its clients regionally from 16 German locations with over 300 lawyers and is also networked with over 3,000 lawyers worldwide via the Global Legal Services Network. The focus of KPMG Law is on personal and needs-based advice to its clients in order to find practical and implementation-oriented solutions to complex challenges. Legal tech plays a decisive role, because law and technology are increasingly growing together and therefore require special attention. Further, KPMG Law can draw on the worldwide network of its cooperation partner KPMG Germany (KPMG) in order to optimally master the challenges of its clients with additional multidisciplinary knowledge, economically and technologically.
Access to KPMG’s global network
As an independent corporate law firm, KPMG Law is associated with KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft and affiliated with the KPMG International Cooperative. Together with our colleagues from KPMG and their expertise in the divisions Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory and Consulting, we can offer our clients comprehensive, integrated and, when necessary, international support.
Being part of the Global Legal Services Network, KPMG Law is globally connected on a legislative level. This gives our specialists access to legal consulting services from more than 3,000 experts in more than 80 countries. We also cooperate with prestigious international law firms.
Profound economic competence and expertise for complex legal matters
Consulting services that combine innovation, expertise and ideas provide the best answers for creating individual and customer-oriented solutions. These are based on our four solution lines:
- Legal Public Sector: We consult federal, state and local authorities along with their enterprises and partners, applying the tact necessary to serve the needs of the public sector.
- Legal Financial Services: We provide comprehensive support to financial enterprises and combine regulatory expertise with extensive networking in the market, with regulatory authorities, associations and legislators.
- Legal Operations: We consult industrial and family enterprises on legal issues regarding business operations, institutions on organising and enforcing legal compliance in companies and avoiding liability, and shareholders on all matters regarding monitoring, structuring and succession.
- Legal Deal Advisory: Our highly experienced multidisciplinary consulting team supports our clients with M&A transactions, joint ventures, domestic and international corporate restructuring or recovery projects.
KPMG Law thereby offers more than just legal advice. Our multidisciplinary practice-oriented approach enables consideration of economic, technological and tax aspects and the option of engaging relevant specialists to provide insight and answers to any questions that may arise. As a result, our clients receive comprehensive solutions geared to all industry sectors and issues.
Secure the future with our legal tech competence
We especially focus on issues regarding “legal tech”. Our approach includes using synergies in research and development and establishing cooperations with other KPMG member companies in Germany and around the world for your benefit. The convergence between technology and law is growing at a fast pace – and we have accompanied this process from the very beginning.
The vision behind KPMG Law is a modern 21st century law firm. Our mission is to support you in comprehensively understanding complex relationships and to make legally compliant decisions that strengthen your positioning both from an economic and technological perspective.
For more information: https://kpmg-law.de/en/
|Employment Law||Dr. Stefan Middendorfemail@example.com||+49 211 4155597-316|
|Banking and Capital Market Law||Miriam Bouazzafirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 69 951195-044|
|Construction and Real Estate Law||Dr. Rainer Algermissenemail@example.com||+49 40 360994-5331|
|Compliance and Business Law||Dr. Konstantin von Busekistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 211 4155597-123|
|Energy Law||Dr. Moritz Püstowemail@example.com||+49 30 530199-129|
|Succession and Family Law||Mark Uwe Pawlyttafirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 69 951195-012|
|Mergers & Acquisitions||Dr. Daniel Kautemail@example.com||+49 911 800929952|
|Corporate and Commercial Law||Dr. Stefan Wilhelm Suchanfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 69 951195-404|
|Bankruptcy Law||Jan Gerrit Kehbelemail@example.com||+49 221 271689-1027|
|Investment Law||Henning Brockhausfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 69 951195-061|
|IP Law||Dr. Konstantin von Busekistemail@example.com||+49 211 4155597-123|
|IT and Data Security Law||Dr. Konstantin von Busekistfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 211 4155597-123|
|Antitrust and Merger Control Law||Dr. Gerrit Rixenemail@example.com||+49 221 271689-6886|
|Litigation & Arbitration||Dr. Matthias Aldejohannfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 351 21294-411|
|Public Business Law||Dr. Moritz Püstowemail@example.com||+49 30 530199-129|
|Healthcare Industry Law||Peter Lamersfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 201 1258449-110|
|Criminal Tax Law and Legal Disputes||Dr. Heiko Hoffmannemail@example.com||+49 89 5997606-1124|
|Criminal Tax Law and Legal Disputes||Arndt Rodatzfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 40 360994-5081|
|Insurance Law||Dr. Ulrich Keuneckeemail@example.com||+49 341 22572-575|
|Procurement Law||Henrik-Christian Baumannfirstname.lastname@example.org||+49 30 530199-129|