De Pardieu Brocas Maffei > Paris, France > Firm Profile
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei Offices
57 AVENUE D'IENA
75773 PARIS CEDEX 16
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei > The Legal 500 RankingsDe Pardieu Brocas Maffei is very active in syndicated lending and corporate financing, including capital markets work. The banking practice is also a strong option for leading French banks and corporates on acquisition finance and leveraged finance transactions in the mid-cap space. As part of its broad offering, the team also stands out for its work in restructuring financing and real estate financing and refinancing. Of particular note are the team’s cross-practice capabilities, as was evidenced by it advising a banking pool including Natixis and Credit Suisse on the financing, private equity and restructuring elements of the acquisition of Camaïeu by Financiere Immobiliere Bordelaise. Team head Christophe Gaillard focuses on acquisition finance, syndicated facilities, structured finance and derivatives transactions. Emmanuel Fatôme is a key contact for real estate finance matters.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very good reputation as a place in the mid-cap segment. Good integration with other teams across the firm (corporate, tax).’
‘Very good technically and commercially, knowing how to defend the interests of its clients. It is also always available.’
‘Very fluid process. Always available.’
‘Available day, night, weekends and bank holidays! Solution finders and always aiming a successful closing.’
CRÉDIT AGRICOLE GROUP
La BANQUE POSTALE
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits
- Advised BNP Paribas, Natixis, Crédit Agricole and HSBC on setting-up of a €500m syndicated facility for the general needs and external growth operations of the Altrad group.
- Acted for Société Générale on the acquisition financing aspect of the management buyout of Sogetrel.
- Advised DATA4 on the securitisation of a €620m debt financing from Deutsche Bank, Société Générale and SMBC.
‘I work regularly with Philippe Guibert who is an excellent lawyer; very pleasant to work with him whether we are on the same side or with divergent interests.’
‘Total commitment and availability. Great professionalism.’
‘Undoubtedly, one of the best competition law teams in Paris, with very strong expertise in both antitrust litigation and merger control. Very responsive, high-quality consultations and the ability to explain complex issues in a straightforward way. Very recommended for complex concentrations. Very good relations with the community and French authorities.’
‘Excellent knowledge of the law and always hands-on.’
‘Philippe Guibert is a preeminent antitrust lawyer, with excellent knowledge of the law, and great experience. Laetitia Gavoty is a first-class competition lawyer.’
‘Philippe Guibert and Laetitia Gavoty are two high-level competitors. I appreciate their technical mastery and tactical sense as well as their connections with the French competition authority. These qualities clearly set them apart from the competition.’
Volkswagen / MAN / Traton Trucks
Groupe Bernard Hayot (GBH)
Group Bell AG/ Group Coop
Groupe Rubis (oil)
Siemens Health Care
The North Face
- Assisting SEPM before the FCA regarding the non-compliance by Google of FCA’s interim measures decision relating to Press magazines IP neighbouring rights.
- Assisting Altice Mobile regarding the sale of its telecommunications infrastructures’ activities to Cellnex before the FCA.
- Assisting Volkswagen and Man Truck regarding the numerous private enforcement litigations initiated in France further to the EU Commission relating to the trucks cartel.
Thomas Bréart de Boisanger; Jean-Renaud Cazali; Christine Le Bihan-Graf
‘The team, and Jean-Renaud Cazali in particular, has a very business-oriented and pragmatic approach.’
‘Christine Le Bihan-Graf and Laure Rosenblieh are very knowledgeable and straightforward.’
‘Christine Le Bihan-Graf is absolutely brilliant.’
‘Available and attentive; they take into account comments, constantly, even if it means having to redo the work to perfectly match the evolution of a file.’
‘Christine Le Bihan-Graf’s team is available and capable of producing work within very tight deadlines. They have perfect knowledge of the sector which allows for fluid and efficient exchanges.’
‘The team is responsive and perfectly competent in the regulatory field.’
‘The team is well-sized, particularly relevant and precisely mobilised on each subject.’
‘Christine Le Bihan-Graf has remarkable mastery of energy issues, and makes good use of her relationships forged through past experience. She provides invaluable help in dealing with legal issues, as well as strategic politically sensitive ones.’
BANK OF TOKYO / MITSUBISHI UFJ / SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION GROUP
DEUTSCHE PFANDBRIEFBANK (PBB)
LA BANQUE POSTALE
ORANO (ex AREVA)
IPM / SAMSUNG ASSET MANAGEMENT
COMMISSION DE REGULATION DE L’ENERGIE
- Advising TOTAL Direct Energie on the acquisition from Gazel Energie Génération of a company holding two gas-fired combined cycle power stations.
- Advising Total Quadran on the acquisition by an investor, SH Predica Energies Durables, of a minority stake in the capital of Leuret, an energy project subsidiary of Total Quadran.
- Advising the lenders on the refinancing of the ‘ELCANO’ portfolio holding 13 Valorem wind and photovoltaic farms, for a total amount of €300m.
France > Insolvency Tier 1De Pardieu Brocas Maffei is one France’s most established names in the field of restructuring and insolvency. The firm has a particular focus on advising banks and banking pools on the market’s largest cases, but is also regularly appointed by debtors. The firm’s impressive caseload includes many high-profile cases pertaining to the retail, maritime transport, oil, tourism and hospitality sectors which have been particularly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. The team is co-headed by the highly regarded Philippe Dubois and Joanna Gumpelson and also includes Ségolène Coiffet and counsels Simon Le Wita and Clément Maillot-Bouvier. The practice can rely on strong support from the firm’s banking expertise with notably Corentin Coatalem, as well as from the corporate department. Former counsel Alexis Rapp left in 2020.
Philippe Dubois; Joanna Gumpelson
‘Combines unfailing legal expertise with a concern for efficiency and realism. Always a solution provider, consensual, respected by their colleagues, available.’
‘One flawless professionalism, rigour and listening.’
‘Availability, reliability and ability to adapt to the reality of the case by taking into account the reality of the case and the objectives set by their clients, which allows to be proactive in cases’.
‘Philippe Dubois and Ségolène Coiffet have a great capacity to unite actors with opposing positions by finding a common denominator and by having the capacity to put forward what brings people together, which is quite rare.’
‘Expertise, common sense, knowledge of the restructuring ecosystem and practical experience.’
TOYS ‘R’ US
MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS
GROUPE SEA INVEST
GROUPE CREDIT AGRICOLE (CA CIB, LCL, Caisses Régionales)
GROUPE BPCE (NATIXIS, BRED, PALATINE, CAISSES d’EPARGNE et BANQUE POPULAIRE)
BANK OF IRELAND
- Advising Kartesia and Oaktree on the debt restructuring of Foraco International.
- Advising the lenders on the debt restructuring, derivates restructuring and on the reorganisation proceedings with a sale plan of the Bourbon Group,
- Advising Technicolor on its financial restructuring plan, implemented through accelerated financial safeguard proceedings.
France > Real estate Tier 1A stand-out firm regarding all aspects of real estate sale and purchase transactions, De Pardieu Brocas Maffei advises key players in the sector such as Blackstone and Allianz. Leading the practice alongside acclaimed real estate lawyer Emmanuel Fatôme, Paul Talbourdet is recognised as ‘an extraordinary lawyer’ with ‘vast knowledge’ in both real estate and other aspects of corporate law. With dedicated real estate finance experts such as Pierre Gebarowski and Yannick Le Gall, the firm also has extensive experience in this field, namely advising Tishman Speyer on the acquisition of a new office building.
‘The real estate lawyers working at DPBM cover all the legal aspects of real estate and have an excellent knowledge of the real estate sector.’
‘Paul Talbourdet is an extraordinary lawyer. His knowledge is extremely vast, in real estate as well as in other legal domains such as corporate law. He is trustworthy, excellent, very available, and nice to work with.’
Aareal Bank AG
Credit Agricole Group
- Advising IN’LI on the setting-up of a long-term strategic partnership with AXA IM – REAL Assets and on the creation of a new property company (Cronos) for the development of a portfolio of almost 25,000 new affordable housing units in the Ile-de-France region over the next 10 years.
- Assisting Altarea with exclusive negotiations with the shareholders and management of Primonial Group, with a view to acquiring 60% of the capital of Primonial Group.
- Acting as counsel for Batipart and Covéa on the acquisition from Adeo, parent company of Leroy Merlin, of a pan-European portfolio of real estate assets, in the form of a sale and lease back, consisting of 42 stores in four countries.
Other key lawyers:
CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB
JC Decaux Holding
CREDIT DU NORD
BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
- Advised CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB on the conclusion of the agreements regarding the restructuring of the terms and conditions of all Rallye’s derivatives transactions and on the setting-up of a new financing to the benefit of Rallye.
- Acted as legal counsel of the JC Decaux family holding (JCDH) on the implementation of very innovative equity derivative products.
- Acted as legal counsel of the Ricard family holding on the implementation of complex equity derivates products for a financing.
Paul Talbourdet; Philippe Dubois; Barbara Levy
‘Very good responsiveness.’
‘Outstanding and responsive.’
‘Barbara Lévy is an excellent lawyer who is used to ‘thinking out of the box’; the results of her work are impeccable.’
‘Unique practice in commercial business litigation on complex files.’
‘Barbara Levy has a level of expertise and litigation strategy well beyond the norm on the Paris market with an impressive track record of won deals.’
‘Remarkable work. Irreproachable file follow-up and technical knowledge.’
‘Barbara Levy manages her team perfectly.’
THE NORTH FACE INC.
COMPAGNIE EUROPEENNE DE CREDIT
- Assisting FRENCH PRESS MAGAZINES ASSOCIATION (SEPM) with a litigation initiated against GOOGLE.
- Advising MAZARS on a shareholder dispute initiated by minority shareholders against ARCELOR MITTAL.
- Assisting VOLKSWAGEN and MAN TRUCK with private enforcement proceedings launched further to the EU Commission’s condemnations relating to the ‘trucks cartel’.
Patrick Jaïs; Guillaume Touttée; Nicolas Favre; Jean-François Pourdieu
Other key lawyers:
Cédric Chanas; Magali Masson
‘An excellent team, very good advice, and flawless workmanship.’
‘A very strong involvement alongside the client and a much appreciated advisory capacity, in particular the team led by Cédric Chanas.’
‘Great availability and great expertise in full service M&A firm, high-level associates and very experienced partners.’
‘Magali Masson is quite simply exceptional. Pragmatic, efficient, very good negotiator, we can trust her blindly. Stops at nothing.’
‘Guillaume Touttée is the lawyer we want to have by our side on M&A operations. In addition to his technicality and his remarkable skills in negotiation, Guillaume Touttée knows how to have a 360° strategic vision of transactions and perfectly masters the matters and related issues. Listening to his clients, he knows how to provide optimal support to legal departments and management.’
ORANO (ex. AREVA)
EDF ENERGIES NOUVELLES
LA BANQUE POSTALE
CREDIT AGRICOLE ASSURANCES
- Advising Soufflet Group on the entry into exclusive negotiations with InVivo Group regarding the acquisition of 100% of Soufflet Group’s capital by InVivo Group.
- Advising Exor N.V., holding company controlled by the Agnelli family, on the acquisition of a minority stake in the capital of Christian Louboutin group
- Advising Altice, parent company of SFR, on the entering into an exclusivity agreement with Cellnex, Europe’s leading operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures, for the sale of 100% of Hivory.
France > Private equity: LBO Tier 2De Pardieu Brocas Maffei is particularly active in the mid-cap space, where it advises lenders, sponsors and target companies. Clients benefit from the firm’s ability to draw upon cross-practice capabilities to provide full-service support; areas of strength include bankruptcy and restructuring, competition, litigation, employment law and capital markets. The team excels in distressed LBO mandates and is equipped to advise clients on the full lifecycle of their investments. The department is co-led by Jean-François Pourdieu and Cédric Chanas.
Jean-François Pourdieu; Cédric Chanas
- Advised Siparex on the acquisition of 90% of the share capital of the French medical equipment group Winncare from IDI, alongside Capza with the subscription of a mezzanine debt.
- Assisted the sellers (co-founders and the management) of New Immo Group, a digital real estate company in France, with the sale of 36% stake to Permira through its Permira Growth Opportunities Fund.
- Advised the shareholder sellers on the sale of their majority share of the capital of DL Software, a France-based group of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software providers, to TA Associates, a US-based private equity firm.
France > Project finance Tier 2De Pardieu Brocas Maffei is a sure bet for project finance in France. The firm is particularly popular with sponsors and lenders regarding the financing of renewables projects and asset portfolios, spanning solar, wind, biogas, and hydrogen projects. The team is also well versed in advising lenders on French public infrastructure projects. It recently worked on the financing of several broadband projects and also on the refinancing of a motorway. Practice head Jean-Renaud Cazali ranks among the best in his field, followed in his path by Antoine Payen who was promoted to partner in 2021.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very pragmatic approach to transactions; great availability; excellent value for money.’
‘Very strong understanding of operational constraints of our company’s activity; great expertise and knowledge of the market.’
LA BANQUE POSTALE
CAISSE DES DEPOTS ET CONSIGNATIONS
VAUBAN INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS
DEUTSCHE PFANDBRIEFBANK (PBB)
CAISSE D’EPARGNE HAUTS DE FRANCE
CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
- Advising the lenders on the refinancing of the ‘ELCANO’ portfolio holding 13 Valorem wind and photovoltaic farms for a global amount of €300m.
- Advising Rgreen Invest and Mirova on the setting-up a €80m financing for HysetCo, an asset management firm devoted to the development of hydrogen energy.
- Advising the lenders on the financing of the service delegation contract for the implementation and operation of a very high-speed telecommunications network in the Haute-Savoie department.
France > Tax Tier 2De Pardieu Brocas Maffei is home to the market’s most sought after tax real estate practice thanks to practice head Emmanuel Chauve and Alexandre Blestel who are both legends in the field. Working alongside the firm’s property practice, the duo advises leading investors on the market’s largest asset and portfolio transactions. They handle a high amount of high-end work, such as advising recently on landmark deals in the healthcare, office, hotel, retail and data center sectors. The team was also involved in a high-profile real estate M&A transaction. The tax real estate practice fits in well with the firm’s high-level M&A and private equity tax expertise. Priscilla van den Perre notably assists leading investment funds involved in large LBO transactions. Anne-Laure Drouet is another strong reference for M&A and private equity tax structuring.
‘Emmanuel Chauve has great expertise in real estate taxation.’
CREDIT AGRICOLE ASSURANCES
ITS GROUP SA
PGIM REAL ESTATE
ALGONQUIN AND CARDIF
- Advising Altarea on exclusive negotiations with the shareholders and management of Primonial Group, with a view to acquiring 60% of the capital of Primonial Group.
- Advising the sellers of New Immo Group, a leader in digital real estate in France, on the sale of a 36% stake to Permira through its Permira Growth Opportunities Fund.
- Advising Exor N.V., holding company controlled by the Agnelli family, on the acquisition of a minority stake in the capital of Christian Louboutin group.
Christine Le Bihan-Graf
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is reliable, responsive and precise. Legal opinions are always perfectly clear and detailed, which allows us to move our complex operations forward.’
‘A responsive and very available team, with fine knowledge of legal issues relating to public law. Analyzes are always done on time, with a high level of technicality.’
‘Christine Le Bihan-Graf is of a very high level in public law. She provides a global vision, while at the same time being able to go into the most technical details. She is also very well supported (especially by Laure Rosenblieh).’
COMMISSION DE REGULATION DE L’ENERGIE
SOCIETE DE LA TOUR EIFFEL
- Representing RATP and SNCF Voyageurs in several disputes led by Alstom Transport and Bombardier Transport for the awarding of a contract consisting in the supply of 146 Parisian regional trains.
- Advising TOTAL Direct Energie on the acquisition from Gazel Energie Génération of a company holding two gas-fired combined cycle power stations located in Saint-Avold in Moselle.
- Advising Amundi on the acquisition of Panhard group’s rights over the use of public facilities concluded with Grand Port Maritime du Havre.
France > Employment Tier 3De Pardieu Brocas Maffei acts for many of France’s leading industrial and engineering companies whom the practice notably assists with challenging transformation and downsizing projects. The team is often called upon to handle strategic collective and individual files by clients, with several collective downsizing projects, notably in the hospitality sector, as recent stand-out matters. The team also frequently joins forces with the firm’s leading insolvency practice and the M&A department. Practice head Philippe Rozec , counsels Elise Bénéat and Isabelle Dauzet are the key contacts. Louise Thiébaut left the firm in autumn 2021.
‘Good expertise, responsiveness and availability.’
- Advising a number of historical clients, including Vinci Group, and the private equity portfolio of UI-Gestion on the management of all employment aspects linked to the Covid-19 sanitary crisis.
- Advising TOTAL on industrial transformation projects.
- Advising VINCI Construction on the reorganisation of one of its subsidiaries, with the negotiation and the implementation of four job-saving plans.
The North Face
- Advising Exor on the IP aspects of its acquisition of Christian Louboutin group.
- Representing Blackberry in an IP litigation case.
- Advising SAIPEM on the IP aspects of its acquisition of Naval Energies’ floating wind business.
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei > Firm Profile
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei is one of France’s leading business law firms, with 150 lawyers, including 34 partners. Its practice covers banking, finance and capital markets, mergers and acquisitions/private equity, restructuring and insolvency, litigation, real estate and real estate finance, competition law, tax law, public law, IP and employment law.
The firm provides comprehensive legal services in France and internationally in all major business law practice areas. Its clients rank among the top French and international financial institutions, industrial and services companies, institutional investors and investment funds.
Banking and finance: the banking and finance activity is divided across three specialisations: bank and bond financing, capital markets and derivatives, banking and financial regulations. The team assists clients with large and complex transactions in all types of financings. It advises a large number of French, European and non-European credit institutions acting as arrangers, lead underwriters, lenders and sub-lenders, as well as debt funds and other bond investors and sponsors.
Corporate/ M&A and private equity: the M&A team is multidisciplinary and covers all corporate activities: M&A, stock market transactions, private equity, restructuring, joint ventures, issuance of equity or debt, mezzanine financings, etc. The team is on hand to support its clients during all phases of their development, whether they are planning a merger or acquisition, the sale of a business, a complex corporate transaction or a change of corporate governance structure.
Real estate and real estate finance: the team assists clients in carrying out real estate sale and purchase transactions, setting up property funds, and financing real estate. The team also handles all transactions related to the development, management and optimisation of property portfolios, renovation/restructuring works etc., and regularly advises and assists a wide variety of clients (insurance companies, listed and non-listed property companies, French and foreign property funds and partnerships, financing providers, developers and users).
Tax: the tax team assists clients with corporate, real estate and financial transactions, working closely with the firm’s other specialty practice groups.
Restructuring and insolvency: the team offers a full range of advisory and representation services to distressed companies, their shareholders or to creditors (lenders, bondholders, suppliers, etc.).
Dispute resolution: De Pardieu’s litigators represent clients at all stages of the dispute resolution process before French civil, criminal and administrative courts as well as European jurisdictions.
EU Competition: De Pardieu’s team regularly assists clients before the French and EU competition authorities and courts, in all types of cases concerning anti-competitive practices and state aids. The practice is also focused on French and EU merger controls.
IP: De Pardieu’s IP team offers strategic advice in a full range of IP and related areas (trademarks, copyrights, design, domain names and public names, protection of privacy, press law, personal data protection, e-commerce, unfair competition and related issues).
Employment: with its dedicated employment team, the firm provides advisory and dispute resolution assistance in the various areas of employment and social protection laws. The team advises large domestic and international groups of companies as well as public bodies in numerous business sectors.
Project finance and PPP: the project finance team assists public and private clients with all types of PPP and energy projects, and with all phases of domestic and international projects.
Energy: Lawyers in the energy practice group form a cross-disciplinary team of specialists in corporate-M&A, project finance/PPP, regulatory, as well as in commercial contracts and litigation. The firm regularly act on behalf of large corporations in the energy sector, lenders, investment funds and project developers in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors.
Economic Public law: with thorough knowledge of the public and regulated sectors, the team’s specialised lawyers primarily advise on issues in regulated business sectors, such as energy, telecommunications as well as in public services.
|Banking and finance||Sébastien Boullier de Branche|
|Banking and finance||Jean-Renaud Cazali|
|Banking and finance||Corentin Coatalem|
|Banking and finance||Christophe Gaillard|
|Banking and finance||Olivier Hubert|
|Banking and finance||Yannick Le Gall|
|Capital markets, structured finance, securitisation||Corentin Coatalem|
|Capital markets, structured finance, securitisation||Olivier Hubert|
|Capital markets, structured finance, securitisation||Yannick Le Gall|
|Corporate, M&A||Thomas Bréart de Boisanger|
|Corporate, M&A||Cédric Chanas|
|Corporate, M&A||Nicolas Favre|
|Corporate, M&A||Patrick Jaïs|
|Corporate, M&A||Frédéric Keller|
|Corporate, M&A||Magali Masson|
|Corporate, M&A||Eric Muller|
|Corporate, M&A||Jean-François Pourdieu|
|Corporate, M&A||Guillaume Touttée|
|Dispute resolution and arbitration||Ségolène Coiffet|
|Dispute resolution and arbitration||Philippe Dubois|
|Dispute resolution and arbitration||Joanna Gumpelson|
|Dispute resolution and arbitration||Dominique Lefort|
|Dispute resolution and arbitration||Barbara Levy|
|Dispute resolution and arbitration||Paul Talbourdet|
|Economic public law||Christine Le Bihan-Graf|
|Energy||Thomas Bréart de Boisanger|
|Energy||Christine Le Bihan-Graf|
|EU competition & Distribution||Philippe Guibert|
|EU competition & Distribution||Alexandre Eberhardt|
|EU competition & Distribution||Laëtitia Gavoty Tolot|
|Intellectual property||Barbara Levy|
|Private equity||Cédric Chanas|
|Private equity||Magali Masson|
|Private equity||Jean-François Pourdieu|
|Private equity||Guillaume Touttée|
|PPP, project finance||Jean-Renaud Cazali|
|PPP, project finance||Antoine Payen|
|Real estate and real estate finance||Katia Belhiteche|
|Real estate and real estate finance||Emmanuel Fatôme|
|Real estate and real estate finance||Pierre Gebarowski|
|Real estate and real estate finance||Yannick Le Gall|
|Real estate and real estate finance||Paul Talbourdet|
|Restructuring and insolvency||Ségolène Coiffet|
|Restructuring and insolvency||Philippe Dubois|
|Restructuring and insolvency||Joanna Gumpelson|
|Tax||Priscilla van den Perre|
|Elise Bénéat||Elise Bénéat is a Counsel specialised in Emplyment Law.||View Profile|
|Mr Alexandre Blestel||Alexandre Blestel, Partner, specialises in corporate tax and his practice mainly focuses…||View Profile|
|Mr Thomas Bréart de Boisanger||Thomas Bréart de Boisanger, Partner, specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate and…||View Profile|
|Mr Jean-Renaud Cazali||Jean-Renaud Cazali, Partner, intervenes in project finance and structured finance. He advises…||View Profile|
|Cédric Chanas||Cédric Chanas, Partner, is specialised in mergers and acquisitions and stock exchange…||View Profile|
|Mr Emmanuel Chauve||Emmanuel Chauve, Partner, specialises in business and property tax, in a national…||View Profile|
|Mr Corentin Coatalem||Corentin Coatalem, Partner, specialises in banking, finance and securities and particularly intervenes…||View Profile|
|Ségolène Coiffet||Ségolène Coiffet, Partner, specialises in debt restructuring, distressed companies, insolvency and bankruptcy…||View Profile|
|Isabelle Dauzet||Isabelle Dauzet is a Counsel specialised in Employment.||View Profile|
|Ms Anne-Laure Drouet||Anne-Laure Drouet, Partner, specialises in Tax Law and mainly advises French and…||View Profile|
|Mr Philippe Dubois||Philippe Dubois, Partner, has considerable experience in restructuring & insolvency. He advises…||View Profile|
|Emmanuel Fatôme||Emmanuel Fatôme specializes in real estate and real estate finance. His practice…||View Profile|
|Mr Nicolas Favre||Nicolas Favre, Partner, specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and securities…||View Profile|
|Mr Christophe Gaillard||Christophe Gaillard, partner, specialises in banking and finance, he mainly handles acquisition…||View Profile|
|Pierre Gebarowski||Pierre Gebarowski, Partner, specialises in real estate acquisitions and financings, banking law,…||View Profile|
|Mr Philippe Guibert||Philippe Guibert, partner, specialises in French and EU competition, consumer and distribution…||View Profile|
|Ms Joanna Gumpelson||Joanna Gumpelson, partner, has differents mains areas of expertise : insolvency proceedings…||View Profile|
|Mr Olivier Hubert||Olivier Hubert, partner, specialises in banking law and financial law, particularly on…||View Profile|
|Patrick Jaïs||Patrick Jaïs, Partner, specialises in mergers and acquisitions, stock exchange regulations and…||View Profile|
|Mr Frédéric Keller||Frédéric Keller, partner, specialises in mergers and acquisitions and stock exchange regulations.…||View Profile|
|Ms Christine Le Bihan-Graf||Christine Le Bihan-Graf is the partner in charge of the Industrial Regulation…||View Profile|
|Mr Yannick Le Gall||Yannick Le Gall is a partner of the firm and member of…||View Profile|
|Simon Le Wita||Simon Le Wita is a Counsel specialised in Litigation & Restructuring.||View Profile|
|Mr Dominique Lefort||Dominique Lefort, partner, handles litigation matters, particularly in banking, insurance, bankruptcy proceedings…||View Profile|
|Ms Barbara Levy||Barbara Levy, partner, has a recognized practice in the fields of industrial…||View Profile|
|Ms Magali Masson||Magali Masson, partner, specialises in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate and Private Equity.…||View Profile|
|Mr Eric Muller||Eric Muller, partner, advises French and foreign, listed and non-listed companies in…||View Profile|
|Jean-François Pourdieu||Jean-François Pourdieu, Partner, specialises in mergers and acquisitions, with particular experience in…||View Profile|
|Anne Richier||Anne Richier is a Counsel specialised in urban planning.||View Profile|
|Laure Rosenblieh||Laure Rosenblieh is a Counsel specialised in public, environment, renewable energy sector…||View Profile|
|Mr Philippe Rozec||Philippe Rozec, partner, recognized specialist in Employment Law, works in the various…||View Profile|
|Paul Talbourdet||Paul Talbourdet, Partner, specialises in real estate investment and finance, as well…||View Profile|
|Laëtitia Gavoty Tolot||Laetitia Gavoty Tolot is a Partner who regularly advises French and international…||View Profile|
|Guillaume Touttée||Guillaume Touttée, Partner, specialises in mergers and acquisitions, securities law, private equity…||View Profile|
|Ms Priscilla van den Perre||Priscilla van den Perre specializes in corporate tax and is regularly involved…||View Profile|
Staff FiguresPartners : 34 Counsels : 18 Scientific council : 1 Associates : 102 Trainees : 15 Staff : 40
LanguagesEnglish French Arabic German Italian Spanish
MembershipsIBA (International Bar Association)
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: LBO
- Project finance