IT and telecoms in Sweden
IT outsourcing is a core field of expertise for Advokatfirman Delphi’s IT practice, with Agne Lindberg and group head Peter Nordbeck advising on traditional and hybrid-cloud solutions, often with a cross-border context. Recent highlights include advising pensions funds on administration outsourcing issues, financial institutions on the outsourcing of application-management platforms, and insurance companies on the outsourcing of IT infrastructure. The team also handles complex digitalisation projects for clients spanning multiple regulated sectors, particularly the healthcare arena; notable work included handling major IT system procurements, contracting negotiations and the application of patient data legislation. The group also assists global e-commerce names with regulations relating to online payments and marketing issues.
‘The team stands out as proactive and well informed about new trends and practice in the market.‘
‘The team seems to be extremely educated and professional.‘
‘Peter Nordbeck stands out as a hardworking, thorough and extremely competent lawyer with the client’s best interests in full focus. I particularly appreciate his intellect, pragmatism and approachable manner.‘
‘Johan Hübner is quick in turnaround and has the ability to bounce ideas back and forth from a business perspective.‘
‘The professionals I have worked with are friendly, professional and helpful.‘
International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, Sony Music, Universal and WarnerMusic Sweden AB
The Nobel Foundation
Google Inc. and Google Sweden
Xerox Sverige AB
Swedish Trade Federation
STS Student Travel School
- Drafted and negotiated the contracts for Folksam’s major IT outsourcing project encompassing infrastructure, workplace and end-user services.
- Advised Fjärde AP Fonden (Fourth Swedish Pension Fund) on several digitalisation projects including cloud computing services and IT outsourcing issues.
- Assisting a leading bank with the outsourcing of application maintenance and development resources.
Advokatfirman Kahn Pedersen KB undertakes significant outsourcing mandates facilitated by the firm’s membership of the pan-European Outsourcing Law Group. Practice head Johan Kahn and Daniel Lundqvist advise big-ticket domestic names in the insurance, financial services, retail, utilities and real estate sectors on the sourcing of IoT, communications, trading, HR and mobile payment platforms. The group also routinely provides regulatory guidance on the deployment of cloud-based platforms and other complex digitalisation programmes. Staffan Malmgren is a legal technology officer and provides clients with legal-tech advice.
‘The team is very savvy in complex financial outsourcing, and very hardworking.‘
‘Extremely professional. They listen carefully to the client’s specific issues and set up the team and game plan thereafter.‘
‘Strong competencies in IT-related matters including data protection, with excellent negotiation skills.‘
‘Johan Kahn is excellent in both communication and follow-up. He delivers every time and is easy to reach.‘
‘Johan Kahn is one of the best contract lawyers I have ever worked with. He is able to deliver very skilled advice in highly complex matters.‘
‘Johan Kahn creates trust and confidence, gives proactive advice and is an excellent compliment to in-house counsel.‘
Svensk Handel Juridik
Tekniska verken i Linköping AB
Fortum Group (including Stockholm Exergi)
Landshypotek Bank AB
NGM Nordic Growth Market AB
Akelius Residential Properties AB
Midroc Europe AB
Wasa Kredit AB
- Assisting Länsförsäkringar with the sourcing of a new communications platform.
- Assisting security firm Älvsborgs Larmcentral with the sourcing of an IoT platform, including the related drafting and negotiation of contracts.
- Assisting the Nordic Growth Market stock exchange with the renegotiations for the supply of its trading system.
Mannheimer Swartling assists with substantial outsourcing and procurement projects for the provision of IT platforms for blue-chip companies and public bodies, often involving cross-border elements. Practice co-heads Martin Pekkari and Niklas Sjöblom are experienced in establishing joint ventures in the telecoms industry, while Anders Bergsten is advising on large-scale digital transformation projects and digital payment services for infrastructure, public sector and financial services clients. The department also recently established the MSA Innovation Hub, which is designed to manage the firm’s work in digitalising the law industry.
‘A very knowledgeable team.‘
‘Martin Pekkari runs an efficient ship.‘
‘Anders Bergsten is very hands on and always available when needed.‘
Alfa Laval Group
Ocado Group Plc
Stockholm County Council
The City of Stockholm
The Swedish State
Volvo Cars Corporation
- Assisted the Stockholm Public Transport Authority with negotiating the agreements for a technology upgrade for the Metro system.
- Assisting Volvo Cars with the establishment of new company Zenuity, which will focus on and develop software necessary for autonomous driving vehicles.
- Advising the City of Stockholm on the outsourcing of its IT projects and modernisation of its technology systems.
Key strengths for Setterwalls’ standalone IT and telecoms practice include digital transformation projects and the implementation and operation of fintech services; the latter handled by Joacim Johannesson. Practice co-head Jörgen Axelsson leads on major IT outsourcing and procurement projects for blue-companies and clients in the public sector. The firm also has a dedicated focus group specialising in blockchain assignments and has regulatory expertise pertaining to cloud computing and cybersecurity issues; the group also works closely with the corporate department to advise on technology-critical transactions. Marc Tullgren leads the Malmö-based offering, and Fredrik Roos is the key name in Gothenburg. Associate Sabina Björklund was a new arrival from Advokatfirman Lindahl KB.
‘Provides high commercial understanding and senior experience.‘
‘They have a unique capability in balancing business and legal advice, which is of extreme importance for a start-up company such as ours.‘
‘Over the years I have worked with the majority of the major legal firms in the Nordics and Setterwalls are by far the most proactive firm I have encountered. They make sure they are on top of things and make sure we take measures well in advance. They are also much more business oriented than any firm I have previously worked with.‘
‘Extremely engaged and responsive.‘
‘Jörgen Axelsson is easy to work with, experienced, and has high commercial understanding.‘
‘Joacim Johanneson and Johan Strömbäck show extraordinary attention and provide relevant advice and legal work at a very high quality with a very fast response rate. Joacim makes sure to stay updated on our work and strategic development in order to continuously provide us with state-of-the-art advice. Dedication and commitment is awesome.‘
Aareon Nordic AB
Blueair Cabin Air AB
Novo Nordisk Scandinavia AB
Axis Communications AB
Soundtrack Your Business (Spotify B2B)
The Swedish Central Bank
Stockholm Country Council
- Advised on licensing arrangements for Blueair’s air purifying technology for use in vehicles.
- Advising the Central Bank of Sweden on outsourcing projects, IT system procurements and cybersecurity issues.
- Represented the Swedish Public Employment Service in a dispute concerning the termination of the delivery of an IT system from an international supplier.
The dedicated IT and telecoms team at Advokatfirman Vinge is a leading name on the customer side of large-scale procurements for IT services, telecoms operations and datacoms operations. Recent highlights saw practice co-head Eva Fredrikson and Nicklas Thorgerzon handle a procurement of electricity metering systems and cloud-based systems. Co-head Carl Johan af Petersens leads on large-scale broadband, cable and mobile telecoms projects and also advises on TMT-focused M&A deals; he has notable expertise in drafting satellite-leasing arrangements and uplink contracts. Alongside the roster of blue-chip clients, the group also regularly provides the full scope of commercial and regulatory advice to names in the Swedish start-up sector. Henrik Borna leads the Malmö group.
‘Great team dynamic between the associates and the partners. They were responsive to what we needed and gave us exactly the support we wanted.‘
‘Easy to work with, very good availability and reliable when it comes to quality. ‘
‘I work with Nicklas Thorgerzon who is an amazing lawyer. He is available, easy to cooperate with, to the point, quick, smart and has a lot of knowledge in this area.‘
‘Eva Fredrikson and her team are brilliant- helpful, knowledgeable and cheerful even under trying conditions.‘
‘Eva Fredrikson is a very skilled lawyer who never leaves anything to chance.‘
ForSea AB (former HH Ferries)
- Acted for Tele2 in a dispute against Telia regarding Telia’s SMP pricing model for fibre wholesale access.
- Advising satellite TV operator SES Astra on satellite contracts, satellite lease arrangements with broadcasters, uplink contracts and regulatory matters.
- Advised various car manufacturers including Daimler, Mitsubishi and Volkswagen on the launch of several M2M and IoT services to consumers and B2B customers on the Swedish market.
Bird & Bird has substantial knowledge of digital communications, VoIP, cloud computing, cybersecurity and IoT mandates. Mattias Lindberg is noted for his expertise in strategic agreements, outsourcing negotiations, digitalisation projects and IT-related disputes, while practice head Hans Svensson is a go-to name for tech-focused M&A and financing transactions. The group also draws on its global network to handle matters for an international client base and domestic blue chips. The group also leverages the firm's ‘twobirds Client Solutions’ platform to assist clients with cloud computing and digital marketing issues.
AB Svensk Bilprovning (the Swedish Motor Vehicle Inspection Company)
Tredje AP-fonden (The Third Swedish National Pension Fund)
RCO Security AB
Åke Sundvall Byggnads AB
118100 Holding AB
3G Infrastructure Services
Cadence Design Systems
Capgemini Sverige AB
Dassault Systems BV
Infor (Sweden) AB
Kaspersky Lab UK
Lexmark International Technology
Tech Mahindra Limited
- Advising AP3 on its digital transformation projects involving the public procurement of performance measurement and performance attribution systems.
- Advising Kontakta and its member companies on all issues regarding the operation of its call centres.
- Handling all contract draftings, negotiations and other strategic and legal considerations relating to the expansion of software company Atomia.
Johanna Linder and Malin Allard lead the group at Advokatfirman Cederquist KB, which has significant experience in the full spectrum of issues in the IT and telecoms sector. The team has notable expertise in outsourcing and procurement matters encompassing supply contracts for IT and network systems, cloud-computing operations, ERP system implementations and service desk operations. Senior associate Henrik Lindstrand also advises clients on the regulations surrounding digital marketing, big data analysis and the procurement of CRM systems. Clients stem from a broad range of sectors including the IoT solutions, financial services and technology sectors.
‘The firm offers sound and pragmatic advice.‘
‘The team is pragmatic, efficient and it is obvious that the lawyers have in-house expertise.‘
‘Malin Allard’s in-house experience is very helpful for understanding the everyday challenges of business people and the legal teams in charge of supporting them. Her advice is sound, pragmatic and very service-minded.‘
‘They can grasp a problem quickly and they tend to be very pragmatic when working out a solution.‘
‘Johanna Linder has strong legal competence and good feeling for a businesses point of view.‘
Scandinavian Airlines System
Samsung Electronics Nordic AB
Lantmännen ek för
Bonnier Broadcasting AB
Telenor Connexion AB
Föreningen Svensk Elitfotboll
Mr Green & Co AB
Svenska Retursystem AB
AB Svensk Filmindustri
Itiviti Group AB
Sopra Steria Sweden AB
- Assisting Sandvik Group with the outsourcing of its IT operations in over 160 countries covering public and private cloud operations, service desks, maintenance, end-user services and Office 365 management.
- Advising IoT service provider Telenor Connexion on customer agreements for the delivery of cutting-edge connectivity solutions.
- Assisting BillerudKorsnäs Aktiebolag with the procurement and implementation of a global HR system and a global CRM system.
Erik Bergenstråhle leads the strategic contracts group at Cirio Advokatbyrå AB and advises IT and telecoms suppliers and contractors on outsourcing arrangements and M&A transactions in the technology sector; recent highlights included a number of transactions in the eHealth field. David Frydlinger, who heads up the wider practice, is a key name for procurement negotiations regarding the provision of IT services, including cloud computing processes. The team is also singled out for its expertise in cooperation agreements under the Vested model. The client base comprises multinational financial services, telecoms and technology companies as well as start-ups in the fintech space.
‘Very service minded, skilled and experienced.‘
‘Erik Bergenstråhle is very experienced and exceptionally knowledgeable of the industry. Very easy to work with.‘
‘David Frydlinger is a very good negotiator who is highly skilled in contract drafting. Market leading regarding relational contracting.‘
- Advising Bankgirot on its IT outsourcing operations to Evry.
- Advised Attendo on the outsourcing of its IT infrastructure and related services to Visolit.
- Advised ICA Gruppen on the planning, negotiating and drafting of a sourcing project for a grocery e-commerce solution.
A client roster of Swedish blue-chip companies, public entities and multinationals instruct the TMT and outsourcing group at Roschier on high-value IT delivery mandates; the group had notable expertise in transactions in the healthcare sector. Key practitioners include group head Björn Johansson Heigis and Erik Ficks, who handle technology and AI implementation mandates, digitalisation transformation projects, cooperation agreements, procurement negotiations and contentious matters including telecoms patent disputes.
‘Nice people with a very good culture.‘
‘Björn Johansson Heigis is client focussed and easy to approach with an excellent knowledge of the market and developments.‘
‘Very friendly and at the same time professional and passionate about their work. Genuinely interested in solving our problems.‘
Epic Systems Corporation
- Advising Epic Systems on a number of software and IT delivery projects in the healthcare sector. Issues include IT contracts, protection of proprietary information, IT security, personal data protection, medical device regulations and public procurement work.
- Advised PayPal on its $2.2bn acquisition of iZettle, the leading small business commerce platform in Europe and Latin America.
Synch Advokat AB
Synch Advokat AB is a go-to firm for regulatory and commercial advice across the technology, IT and digital communications sectors. Growth companies and established global names instruct practice co-heads Jim Runsten and Johan Tydén on supply and cooperation agreements, outsourcing deals, SaaS agreements and regulatory concerns pertaining to fintech and e-commerce projects. Andreas Börjesson recently advised on the provision of data centres in multiple jurisdictions and also handles M&A transactions and corporate support in the IT and telecoms sector. The group also collaborates with major start-up hubs and seed funds in Stockholm to assist early-stage clients with commercial requirements.
- Assisting IT company Evry with the review, preparation and negotiation of numerous supply agreements with public and private entities.
- Assisting Flexenclosure, a supplier of sustainable internet infrastructure, with a host of framework agreements for the supply of data centres across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising Payair Technologies on its cooperation agreements with numerous banks for the supply of its mobile commerce and payment platform.
The IT and telecoms department at Advokatfirman Schjødt is led by Thomas Nygren and is integrated with the TMT and IP practices. The team advises on complex software and licensing negotiations, cloud computing arrangements and IT procurements for clients in the financial services sector. The group also advises start-ups on IT regulations.
A3 Allmänna IT- och Telekomaktiebolaget
Cinnober Financial Technology AB
- Assisted Cinnober with drafting and negotiating a software system license and development agreement, a support and maintenance agreement and auxiliary documentation for supplying a complete trading and clearing system to the Options Clearing Corporation.
- Advising Chinsay on the operation of its fully-automated online platform for managing high-value freight and commodity contracts.
- Assisting telecoms company A3 with drafting and negotiating a number of complex service provider agreements.
Baker McKenzie is singled out for its expertise in cross-border transactions and contractual negotiations for clients in the IT and telecoms sector; recent instructions included assisting streaming services, social media platforms, on-demand cloud computing services and software companies. Team co-heads Tobias Edenman and Peder Oxhammar also provide regulatory advice on broadcasting operations to a number of leading Nordic pay-tv operators.
‘They are solutions oriented, understanding of our business and very to-the-point in their advice.‘
‘Quick footed with an in-house mentality. The firm understands things from a business perspective.‘
‘Fast, efficient and professional. Capable of handling complex, multijurisdictional assignments.‘
‘Jennie Nilsson is smart, available and always tries to find flexible and hands-on solutions.‘
‘Jennie Nilsson is a solid professional in IT and data protection matters; very easy to work with in cross-border assignments.‘
‘Peder Oxhammar is a well-known IP and TMT professional; efficient and easily approachable.‘
VNext (VX Fibre)
THQ Nordic AB
Nordic Entertainment Group
- Supporting Terranet in its collaboration deals with several major mobile phone manufacturers and network and technology companies.
- Assisting VNext with the operation of open access fibre networks and the procurement of infrastructure technology.
- Assisting directory service company Eniro with a range of issues including commercial contracts, IT contracts, licensing mandates and data privacy issues.
DLA Piper advises on financing arrangements, licensing agreements, brand strategies and IoT and cloud-computing regulation for a client base of international electronics, digital services, cybersecurity and private equity companies. The team is led by Emil Ödling, who acts for telecoms clients on cooperation agreements, user terms issues and general telecoms regulation. The team also assists the firm's corporate team with regulatory and merger control issues relating to M&A transactions in the IT and telecoms sector.
Apple Tree Productions AB
Baffin Bay Networks
Black Spark Film och TV
Brand New Content
Commercial Sports Media
The General Electric Company
The ICA group of companies
The North Alliance
Office IT Partner Group
Warner Bros. International Television Production Sverige
- Assisting cloud-based cybersecurity services provider Baffin Bay with structuring its template contracts and commercial negotiations.
- Advising Casio Scandinavia on commercial matters.
- Assisting digital-services provider Making Waves with licensing matters.
Advokatfirman Fylgia KB has a growing IT and telecoms practice under the leadership of Martin Gynnerstedt. The team advises on the full range of contract negotiations including SaaS contracts, partnership agreements, outsourcing work and supply agreements for IT systems. The group's diverse client base encompasses public sector bodies, IT suppliers, software companies, digital marketing agencies and online gambling platforms.
‘The Fylgia team has a strong knowledge base and experience as it pertains to IT and telecoms. We feel that Fylgia really understand our business model (Software as a Service) and its unique characteristics.‘
‘Fylgia has a strong team which works with a very high level of commitment to achieve the best outcome for clients.‘
‘The team is very dedicated and proactive.‘
‘Martin Gynnerstedt is very knowledgeable and has both broad and deep expertise. He is also very pragmatic and focusses on things that matter, which makes his advice cost effective and fast. Most importantly Martin has the ability to distil complex problems to their essence and provide sound and pointed advice based on this.‘
‘I value Katarina Lindgren’s ability to make time for my questions and queries, her uncomplicated and quick responses, her willingness to stick out her neck and give straight answers as well as her tendency to bill a seemingly moderate amount of hours for her work.‘
‘Katarina Lindgren is extremely responsive and reacts immediately to a client’s demands. She has strong expertise and long-standing experience in the field of IT and data protection.‘
Egencia Sweden AB
SEB Pension & Försäkring AB
Xtractor Interactive AB
Cookin Food Sweden AB
HH Partners OY
- Advised ID06 on several risk assessments and agreement negotiations for the development of new IT services for the construction industry.
- Assisted data analysis company Funnel with several major deals regarding its provision of software as a service contracts for the data analysis of online advertising.
- Acted for Mavenoid on negotiations with two international companies regarding their use of Mavenoid’s AI software for troubleshooting.
At Hannes Snellman's IT and telecoms department, practice head Elisabeth Hoffnell Vestin and counsels Caroline Sundberg and Anna Riberfors handle the full range of matters including sourcing and outsourcing agreements, data processing agreements, cloud services procurements and e-commerce law mandates. Big-ticket names in the retail and financial services sectors instruct the team on digital transformation projects; the client roster also includes a major telecoms operator, which the team assists with regulatory work.
“Anna Ribenfors has a deep knowledge of IT an understanding which enables her to explain legal complexities in a practical context. She is efficient, dedicated and meticulous.”
“Anna Ribenfors is highly skilled and extremely dedicated to her clients’ successes. She brings clever solutions to problems and challenges and is a great negotiator.“
Hi3G Access AB
SAP Svenska AB
- Assisted Ramirent Group with its sourcing of a transport administration system and a product information management system from datacoms supplier IP-Only.
- Handling commercial contract negotiations, data processing agreements and issues relating to the proposed EU-wide ePrivacy regulation for Hi3G Access.
- Drafted and negotiated a cloud services agreement between SAP Svenska and a banking customer of the client. The contact involved assessing compliance with local and EU fintech regulations.
IT and communications clients instruct Mats Ohlén, Daniel Wåtz and Esa Kymäläinen of TIME DANOWSKY Advokatbyrå AB (a new entity established since the early-2020 merger of Danowsky & Partners and Time Advokatbyrå KB) on system implementations and outsourcing negotiations across the Nordics. The team handles complex issues including digital transformations, broadcasting rights, cloud computing, regulatory compliance and SaaS agreements.
- Assisted Accenture with negotiating a system-integration agreement with a leading retail company.
- Providing legal advice and contract negotiation support to VK Media on terrestrial radio broadcasting issues.
The key contacts for IT and telecoms advice at Wistrand are Magnus Forssman and Erik Ullberg, who have experience in advising IT suppliers, software companies and producers on outsourcing contracts, cooperation agreements and distribution agreements. Clients are fielded from the domestic and international markets.
Recent mandates for the team at COM ADVOKATBYRÅ saw practice head Jesper Lindfors advising on the outsourcing and procurement of IT services for clients in the financial services and software sectors. The group also provides regulatory and contractual advice to mid-sized telecoms and broadcasting clients.
‘As a client you will feel very well taken care of.‘
Advokatfirman EdmarLaw AB
Foyen Advokatfirma provides its client base of utilities, construction and property companies with a range of IT law services including handling security and regulatory compliance issues, digitalisation initiatives and R&D licensing agreements. The practice also advises a number of internet operators on cooperation and co-location agreements. Peter Dyer and Sara Malmgren are the primary contacts.
‘Sara Malmgren provides rapid responses and dedication to the project.‘
Kraftringen Energi AB
Netnod Internet Exchange i Sverige AB (the national Internet exchange hub)
Landskrona Energi AB
Net at Once Sweden
- Provided advice on IT agreements to BraunAbility Europe.
- Assisting Lanskrona Energi with ISP issues concerning electronic communications networks, licence and system development agreements, public procurement work and the outsourcing of IT systems.
- Assisting Loopia with drafting commercial agreements for IT-related services.
IT-Lawyers in Sweden
The practitioners at IT-Lawyers in Sweden are highly praised for their expertise in handling outsourcings, SaaS agreements, service level agreements, licensing and cooperation negotiations and IT-procurement procedures; the group also assists with IT-related M&A. Key names include Mats Hansson, Malin Hofstedt and Frida Bengtsson. The client list spans the healthcare, air travel, hotels and military defence sectors.
‘Has an in-depth understanding of IT-related legal questions with a very strong commercial understanding.‘
‘The firm is very focused on IT. This means that they are efficient and provide expert advice at reasonable cost.‘
‘Very results oriented and flexible, highly attentive to our needs and much more flexible and attentive than other firms I have worked with.‘
‘The focus on and extensive knowledge of IT-related law and agreements such as GDPR, service level agreements and SaaS agreements makes IT-Lawyers in Sweden a reliable partner. In my role as a CIO I need to have solid legal support and advice and I fully trust the firm to provide that.‘
‘Mats Hansson has long and solid experience and contributes great value to us as a client. He provides effective advice with the ability to help us think outside the box.‘
‘Malin Hoffstedt is proactive, gives clear advice, responds quickly and is meticulous.‘
‘Mats Hansson is the senior lead and is extremely experienced with very good common sense. I have also worked with Frida Bengtsson who is very skilful, a good writer, very careful and well read. I appreciate their competence, their loyalty and flexibility and their very good sense for the delicacies of our project.‘
‘Mats Hansson has profound experience from the IT industry and a deep understanding for his clients’ needs.‘
‘With IT-Lawyers Sweden you get flexible, knowledgeable and proactive support at a reasonable cost, even within some areas that are highly specialised.‘
Braathens Regional Airlines
- Advising Scandic Hotels on numerous matters with online travel agencies including standard IT-related templates and the procurement of IT systems.
- Assisted Braathens Regional Airlines with drafting and negotiating the contract to replace its main IT-operations provider.
- Drafted and negotiated the contract for Scandinavian Airlines’ procurement of an IT platform digital retail strategy.
Go-to names at Advokatfirman Lindahl KB for IT and telecoms mandates include practice head Cecilia Rehn and Johan Herrström, who are both based in Malmö, and Uppsala-based Gabriel Svedberg. The team advises on outsourcing projects, licensing issues, cloud services mandates and regulations relating to the use of e-commerce platforms. The client base includes domestic and international software, medtech and consumer electronics companies and numerous municipalities.
‘The most impressive aspect of the Lindahl team is that they are able to combine legal expertise with great industry knowledge. They are truly committed to their no-nonsense approach, which makes them very easy to work with.‘
‘Has competence in industry and practice with availability and great approach in discussions, searching creative, cost effective solutions.‘
‘Mats Tindberg and his team have exceptional availability and the ability to deliver outstanding advice and materials on pressured deadlines.‘
‘Gabriel Svedberg is key to the firms capabilities with really strong industry experience. He knows how complex projects should be handled parred with the experience to make the correct legal solutions.‘
‘Gabriel Svedberg has the rare combination of excellent legal expertise with a profound understanding of the IT and tech industry. It is truly a great experience to work with him and I would state that in the Swedish IT and tech legal market he is second to none.‘
- Advised Philips on a public procurement process for the supply of patient monitoring systems, including a partnership with Karolinska University Hospital.
- Handled the cross-border merger between the Tieto and Norwegian IT company Evry.
- Assisting Elon Group with the expansion of its business concept including the development of a new e-commerce platform.