BDK Advokati AOD is consistently involved in high-profile real estate and construction projects in Serbia. The team has extensive knowledge of both the regional construction industry and real estate market, and fields lawyers who are expert in International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) matters. Senior partner Dragoljub Cibulić is a specialist in greenfield real estate, energy and infrastructure projects; and Milan Dakić is a real estate, construction and environmental law expert. Associate Đorđe Zejak's practice includes the sale of single assets and real estate portfolios.
Real estate and construction in Serbia
Other key lawyers:
Milan Dakić; Đorđe Zejak
‘Appreciated for its availability, strong support and knowledge.‘
‘Great for its dedication, open approach, availability and timeliness.‘
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC)
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Advised China Road and Bridge Corporation on a joint development agreement with the Republic of Serbia for the development of an industrial park in Belgrade.
- Advised the lenders on the €300m-plus financing for a waste management public-private partnership project in Belgrade, which included establishing rights over the site, as well as the perfection of security documents.
- Advised Decathlon, one of the world’s largest sporting goods retailers, on its entrance into the Serbian market, which included real estate matters.
Regularly 'handling large-scale, cross-border projects', Karanovic & Partners' large regional real estate practice has 'thorough knowledge of the legal issues involved in the real estate development cycle'. Highly regarded senior associate Ana Luković, who 'ensures delivery of the team's work product within the requested deadlines', leads the group; she is focused on commercial real estate matters, including investment sales and acquisitions, property developments, FIDIC contracts, hotel operation agreements and property joint ventures. Providing key support at partner level, Dragan Karanovic's broad practice includes infrastructure transactions.
Dragan Karanović; Ana Luković
Other key lawyers:
‘The team’s inputs are very well drafted, to the point and always on time.‘
‘The team has thorough knowledge of the legal issues involved in the real estate development cycle, including zoning and permitting, financing, construction and operation.‘
‘They are very responsive, fulfil their time and fee commitments, and deliver a work product of very good quality.‘
‘Senior associate Ana Luković stands out – she keeps everything in perspective; she also ensures delivery of the team’s work product within the requested deadlines.‘
Optima Befektesi Alapkezelo (through Dentons)
Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd
CTP (through White & Case)
Brose Fahrzeugteile Gmb und Co. KG, Coburg
Africa Israel Group
Shikun & Binui Group
KWS SAAT SE
- Advised Optima Befektesi Alapkezelo (through Dentons‘ Hungary office) on the acquisition of shares in GLOBE TRADE CENTRE.
- Advised Bechel on a construction contract entered into with the Government of the Republic of Serbia for the construction of the E-761 Highway (Section Pojate-Preljina).
- Advised Epic Games on the acquisition of land in Novi Sad.
Moravcevic Vojnovic and Partners in cooperation with Schoenherr 'definitely stands out from the competition in the Serbian market'. The real estate department advises on some of the most prominent commercial property transactions in Serbia and the region, in relation to shopping and retail centres, office buildings and infrastructure construction. Ivan Pantović's longstanding client list includes retail sector powerhouses in Serbia; Slaven Moravčević is experienced in major real estate development projects; and Ivana Panić is a construction law specialist. Dijana Grujić is the attorney at law to note.
Other key lawyers:
Slaven Moravčević; Ivana Panić; Dijana Grujić
‘Certainly one of the best firms in the Serbian market; the team manages to maintain a high level of competency and proficiency, and its expertise, technical knowledge and dedication to the client make them one of a kind.‘
‘Having a well-organised team structure, they are capable of handling various issues smoothly on a daily basis.‘
‘The strength and breadth of the team across all the offices is helpful as there is co-ordination between their lawyers around the world, as well as the Serbian office being a centre of excellence in its own right.‘
‘They are well-organised, and combined with incredible professionalism and a client-oriented attitude, they are truly amazing. They really have international capacities and an excellent network and reputation on the market.‘
‘Definitely stands out from the competition in the Serbian market because of the many national and international projects they are involved in. Also, they understand the market very well – it is a first-class law firm with a remarkable team of experts, and when it comes to responsiveness and availability for clients, they are unique in the market.‘
‘Ivan Pantović is responsive and has a practical approach to resolving issues. He always shows an understanding of new industry developments, adapts quickly and gives clear advice.‘
‘With an outstanding track record in construction law, Ivana Panić has significantly contributed to the overall project implementation. Her ability to adapt to various, unpredictable situations, combined with her problem-solving skills have been of remarkable value for us.‘
‘Ivana Panić is always available and ready to respond promptly to any request.‘
City of Belgrade
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Municipality Herceg Novi/Implementation Unit [development of utilities and infrastructure]
- Advised LIDL on the development of supermarkets in Serbia, including the acquisition of land in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš, and over 70 other locations in Serbia.
- Advised City of Belgrade and EBRD on the execution of a PPP parking project, which involves the construction of four underground parking garages.
- Advised Azvirt on the construction of the 19.5km-long Ostruznicki bridge-Bubanj Potok section of the Belgrade bypass road (contracted by Power Construction Corporation of China).
Petrikic & Partneri AOD in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Radivoje Petrikić is active in relation to major commercial real estate sectors such as hotels and leisure, retail, office and logistics. Examples of work include high-profile real estate sales and acquisitions in both Serbia and Montenegro. With over 11 years' experience in advising on major real estate transactions, Belgrade real estate and construction practice head Ivan Gazdić also leads the infrastructure and projects practice. Attorney at law Marija Marošan is also a real estate specialist.
Other key lawyers:
European Investment Bank (EIB)
Banca Intesa and Delta Real Estate
EBRD and Raiffeisen Bank Serbia
Best in Parking – Holding AG
fischer automotive systems GmbH & Co. KG
König Metall Group
Schüler Helfen Leben (SHL)
- Advised Poseidon Group, the London-based property developer, investor and manager on the sale of a land plot to a company, which holds a Shell license (Coral SRB) for the development and operation of a Shell gas station in Belgrade.
- Delivered a report to the EIB on foreign companies’ potentially restricted access to the Serbian market.
- Advised Banca Intesa and Delta Real Estate on the real estate financing for the development of the Delta Planet Niš shopping mall.
Bojovic Draškovic Popovic & Partners' assistance with real estate transactions often contains components of development projects and acquisitions, as well as cross-border and local M&A features, and financing and taxation issues. Real estate head Marija Bojović 'has great local knowledge and adds substantial value to complex businesses' and, acting on various real estate matters, Uroš Popović provides additional support at partner level. Senior associate Mario Kijanović is another key real estate group member.
Other key lawyers:
Uroš Popović; Mario Kijanović
‘Marija Bojović has great local knowledge and adds substantial value to complex businesses.‘
‘Senior associate Mario Kijanović has extensive knowledge of our business.‘
Delta Real Estate Group
- Advised Shyft on a real estate acquisition.
- Advised Elias Eco, a South Korean hazardous waste disposal company, on the construction of a plant for the destruction of industrial and medical waste.
- Advised Feka Automotive, a major producer of car parts in Turkey, on the construction of a factory.
Joksovic, Stojanovic & Partners' practice is involved in major real estate projects both in Serbia and Montenegro, including land acquisitions and the construction of factories, production plants and other commercial real estate. It also assists with long-term business lease agreements. Milan Joksović advises multinationals on strategic real estate issues, while Petar Stojanović is also active in real estate matters. Srdjan Tolpa and Goran Vučić are additional key contacts.
Milan Joksović; Petar Stojanović
Other key lawyers:
Srdjan Tolpa; Goran Vučić
‘Honest and straightforward in its relationships with clients.‘
‘Realistic approach to the legal evaluation of the client’s legal situation.‘
‘A very professional approach. With this firm, we have a trusted partner who wants to find solutions using common sense.‘
‘The service is punctual, efficient and legally well structured to satisfy clients’ needs.‘
‘Petar Stojanović is a lawyer with vast experience – a man of his word who is very precise and punctual.‘
Infrastructure Development and Construction
Government of Montenegro
Sonuba doo – Member of Mercury Group
Kirchdorfer Kies und Transportbetonholding
- Advised Rakita Exploration on a large land acquisition, which related to a gold and copper mine in Bor.
- Advised Infrastructure Development and Construction (Gazprom Group member) on the construction of the Serbian part of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline project.
- Continues to advise the Government of Montenegro on the implementation of the construction contract for the Bar-Boljare highway.
JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic 'has a large team of professionals, who are specialised in different legal areas and can provide extraordinary legal advice on very complex matters, even on short notice'. Ivan Petrović, who is 'very experienced in real estate and construction matters', acts for leading Serbian and multinational companies; he focuses on real estate, construction contracts and permitting, along with PPPs, restitution issues, and real estate and construction-related dispute resolution.
‘The members of the team are very experienced, reliable, commercially oriented, and do an excellent job.‘
‘They have extensive know-how, are fully specialised, and move with confidence in their fields.‘
‘We always receive analyses that are understandable and implementable, and that can be communicated to clients seeking specific Serbian legal advice.‘
‘JPM is precise and delivers its advice in a timely manner. We are completely satisfied with the quality of the services provided by these attorneys of law.‘
‘The JPM team is responsive, solutions oriented, punctual, and very clear in its advice.‘
‘It has a large team of professionals, who are specialised in different legal areas and can provide extraordinary legal advice on very complex matters, even on short notice.‘
‘Ivan Petrović has great communication skills; he is very focused and practice orientated, and he has broad knowledge of the construction law issues surrounding both Serbian legislation and international aspects.‘
‘Ivan Petrović is very experienced in real estate and construction matters, and he is very patient and diligent.‘
Gastrans d.o.o., Novi Sad
MTU Aero Engines AG
Underground Natural Gas Storage Banatski Dvor d.o.o.
Aerion Solutions doo
- Provides ongoing advice to Gastrans d.o.o. (100% subsidiary of joint venture company of leading Russian natural gas production company OAO Gazprom and leading Serbian natural gas supplier Public company Srbijagas) on the implementation of an engineering, procurement, and construction agreement.
- Acting for MTU Aero Engines AG in conducting the legal due diligence for the acquisition of land for the construction of a facility for the repair and overhaul of aircraft engines.
- Assisted Victoria Group with the real estate aspects surrounding the sale of shares in Vetzavod ad Subotic.
Law Office Miroslav Stojanovic, in cooperation with Wolf Theiss advise on real estate life cycles ranging from the earliest phases of project development to financing, planning and construction, as well as leasing and eventual sales. It also acts in real estate and construction disputes. The Belgrade real estate department's key figures are office managing partner Miroslav Stojanović (qualified in both Austrian and Serbian law); and counsel Vidak Kovačević, who regularly advises on real estate-related matters.
Miroslav Stojanović; Vidak Kovacevic
Other key lawyers:
Milos Andjelkovic; Marko Tesanovic; Aleksandar Ristic
Suez Groupe SAS, I-Environment Investments Ltd
Beo Čista Energija d.o.o.
ORACLE SERBIA & MONTENEGRO
Erste AG, Erste Serbia,
Komercijalna banka a.d. Beograd
NLB d.d., Slovenia
Erste Group Bank AG
UniCredit Bank Srbija a.d.
Erste Banka a.d. Novi Sad
UniCredit S.p.A., Milan, Italy
Unicredit Serbia jsc
Immorent Singidunum d.o.o.
VIG REAL ESTATE d.o.o. Belgrade (a part of Vienna Insurance Group)
EMMEZETA SRBIJA D.O.O. BEOGRAD
C&A Mode Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co.KG
North Channel Bank GmbH & Co. KG
Yanfeng Europe Automotive Interior Systems Management Limited & Co. KG
German Embassy in Belgrade
- Acts for Suez Groupe SAS, I-Environment Investments Ltd, and their project company Beo Čista Energija d.o.o. as Serbian legal adviser, for the sponsors on the landmark construction of an energy-from-waste facility.
- Advised Erste Group Bank AG, UniCredit Bank Srbija a.d., and Erste Banka a.d. Novi Sad – a multinational banking syndicate on a transaction that includes €65m loans for the planned refinancing of two Belgrade hotels, as well as the complex corporate restructuring of the borrower.
- Advised Immorent Singidunum d.o.o. on the development of an A-class office building complex.
MVJ marković vukotić jovković
MVJ marković vukotić jovković's lawyers 'constantly impress, both with their unquestionable expertise and constructive, pragmatic and transactions-oriented approach'. The team assists with deal structuring, land acquisitions, planning, financing, refinancing, and exit strategies. Uroš Marković, who 'stands out as a real estate authority', advises on significant real estate transactions in the region; and Nikola Vukotić has longstanding experience in advising on the development of residential, office, retail, mixed-use, industrial, and hotel and leisure projects.
Uroš Marković; Nikola Vukotić
Other key lawyers:
‘Great experience from great communicators who always use new technologies; they are accessible to us day and night!‘
‘They are quick and very professional – this real estate team really stands out.‘
‘They constantly impress, both with their unquestionable expertise and constructive, pragmatic and transactions-oriented approach.‘
‘They are one step ahead when it comes to what is going on in the real estate market.‘
‘Their way of working is very prompt and thorough, almost like an in-house service.‘
‘With their excellent analytical skills, they were able to make sense of a large volume of information for us very quickly, which enabled us to make the right decisions faster.‘
‘Uroš Marković stands out as a real estate authority. His excellent legal knowledge is coupled with a strong understanding of business and financial matters, which are both of vital importance for high-profile commercial real estate matters.‘
‘Nikola Vukotić is a brilliant lawyer, whose attention to detail and understanding of the legal processes have been instrumental in the development of numerous, high-profile real estate projects and transactions.‘
Big Shopping Centers Israel
BIG CEE Srbija
H&M Hennes & Mauritz
Shandong Hi-Speed Group
China State Construction and Engineering Company Ltd.
Sinochem Capital Management Hong Kong
EURASIAN REAL ESTATE B.V
XELLA SRBIJA DOO VREOCI
- Advisd Shandong Hi-Speed Group on a €300m highway construction project.
- Advised BIG CEE on the acquisition of an industrial property near Belgrade.
- Advised SIEMENS on the acquisition of land and the construction of an industrial complex in Kragujevac.
AVS Legal's 'team is efficient in offering practical solutions'. The practice assists international and domestic companies with their entry into the local market, along with establishing and maintaining their projects throughout the investment cycle. Mirko Vasilić 'instils confidence'; and corporate and commercial head Dejan Perić also assists with real estate development projects and transactions.
Mirko Vasilić; Dejan Perić
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is professional, flexible and dedicated to the work.‘
‘Great professionals and unparalleled experts in the market.‘
‘The team is efficient in offering practical solutions that are based on their deep understanding of project developments’ legal aspects.‘
‘I am pretty sure that we would not have been successful without them, thanks to their prudent and timely advice.‘
‘The entire team provides great support.‘
‘They think from the perspective of the client and provide solutions rather than just regulations or rules – they get the job done.‘
‘Mirko Vasilić’s expertise and dedication are instrumental in reaching prompt, positive results. He instils confidence, and is always calm and focused. In times of crisis, I consider him our greatest ally in terms of legal advice.‘
‘Mirko Vasilić is an experienced lawyer with the ability to translate legal complexities into simple and practical contexts. I feel that I can rely on his advice and solutions in every situation.‘
Essex Balkan, a part of Superior Essex
Gals Agro Energy
- Advised Essex Balkan (Superior Essex) on various real estate and construction matters.
- Advised Gals Agro Energy on its entry on the Serbian market, including the purchase of land parcels and leasing of state-owned agricultural land.
- Advises Tigar Tyres on various corporate, commercial and finance matters, including recent advice on the extension of a warehouse.
Baklaja Igric Tintor Law Office is experienced in all aspects of construction and real estate projects, from transactional and acquisition phases, through to negotiating engineering and construction contracts, managing legal issues during projects, and dispute resolution. Katarina Obradović Baklaja advises on major project developments, while Boris Baklaja assists real estate investment funds and developers.
Katarina Obradović Baklaja
Other key lawyers:
Boris Baklaja; Djordje Igric; Djordje Vukotic; Branislav Marjanovic
‘Its strategic approach and great knowledge and experience were very valuable to us.‘
‘This is a team of highly skilled and experienced senior lawyers, who are very responsive and efficient.‘
‘They always have the big picture in mind, anticipate potential obstacles and propose different solutions.‘
‘The team has an active and constructive approach to negotiations and the co-ordination between team members is great.‘
‘The team is very knowledgeable, visionary, focused, accepts every challenge, and always finds the best solution for the client.‘
‘On every occasion its service is perfect and with successful results. I truly appreciate all their work, professionalism, expertise and accessibility, and I have never met a team before that delivers such a complete offering.‘
‘Boris Baklaja is very experienced, dedicated and efficient.‘
PUC Belgrade Metro & Train, Belgrade, Serbia
Divel doo, Sarajevo, BiH
ADOC Real Estate doo, Belgrade, Serbia
Trasa doo, Sarajevo, BiH
- Advised PUC Belgrade Metro and Train on engaging an engineer/consultant for the preparation of technical documentation.
- Advised on a consultancy service contract for the supervision of works during a motorway’s construction.
- Advised on the development of a greenfield residential project, which included the construction of 10 villas in Belgrade.
'A premium law firm focusing on sophisticated real estate projects,' BOPA Bojanovic & Partners' practice covers acquisitions, project development, and project and real estate finance; it also assists with FIDC advice, PPPs, construction and litigation. Real estate and construction head Vladimir Bojanović is 'an exceptional real estate lawyer', who manages regional SEE deals.
‘They are a very strong real estate firm.‘
‘A premium law firm focusing on sophisticated real estate projects.‘
‘The BOPA team is our firm of choice; the quality of the team is 100% consistent.‘
‘This team works with some of the biggest names in the industry and on landmark projects.‘
‘We have never worked with a more professional team.‘
‘Vladimir Bojanović is an exceptional real estate lawyer, who is responsive and practical, and an amazing manager.‘
‘Vladimir Bojanović stands out as an internationally trained lawyer with amazing capacities.‘
‘Vladimir Bojanović is responsive, knowledgeable and business oriented.‘
- Provides construction and expropriation advice to Gastrans (Gazprom’s subsidiary) on the construction of a new gas pipeline infrastructure through Serbia (Turkish Stream).
- Assisted Bothar Group, an international contractor in the tunnelling industry, with its entrance on the Serbian market.
- Assisted NLB Group, the largest banking and financial group in Slovenia, with a complex transaction including over 1000 NPL portfolios; the work included legal due diligence of real estate, establishing mortgages and obtaining construction permits.
Harrisons Solicitors stands out for its assistance to UAE clients, which are large owners of agricultural real estate in Serbia. Goran Martinovic's broad practice includes both real estate and energy law, while senior associate Jovan Cirkovic is noted for multi-party transactions involving the sale, acquisition, development and leasing of real estate assets.
Goran Martinovic; Jovan Cirkovic
British Embassy Belgrade
International School of Belgrade
Enterprise AMS (Arcadis group)
British Council Serbia
Hyprop (South Africa)
- Advises Al Dahra on the real estate issues it faces on a daily basis in Serbia.
- Advised British Embassy Belgrade on the demolition and reconstruction of a new residence building in Belgrade.
- Advised on the real estate issues surrounding a Kovacica wind farm.
Maric, Mališic & Dostanic o.a.d.
Maric, Mališic & Dostanic o.a.d. houses 'a team that is pragmatic, responsive and solutions minded, and with good market knowledge'. Veljko Dostanic is real estate leader; he is experienced in commercial real estate, including procurement, transactions and litigation. Dostanic also assists with major FIDIC contracts and the construction of production facilities, retail stores and supermarkets.
Other key lawyers:
‘A team that is pragmatic, responsive and solutions minded, and with good market knowledge.‘
‘Passionate and engaged, and with strong know-how and expertise.‘
‘Always focuses on the solution and provides a clear picture on Serbian law.‘
Den Juro Organic
- Advised KESZ INTERNATIONAL, a general contractor, on a vast modernisation project for investor NIS, which involved a steel and coke drum structure.
- Assisted BARRY CALLEBAUT with its Serbian market entry, which included the construction of a prestigious chocolate factory.
- Advised Martini Gradnja on the construction works for a large greenfield investment (tyre factory in Serbia).
NKO Partners' 'team of lawyers comprises highly skilled professionals'. Team head Djordje Nikolic is highly experienced - he impresses with his exceptional client service, expertise and responsiveness'. His experience includes structuring real estate transactions for corporations; he also assists individual investors involved in developing or financing the construction of commercial, residential or industrial projects.
‘We are very satisfied with the service provided by NKO Partners. Its team of lawyers comprises highly skilled professionals who are committed to meeting the needs of clients.‘
‘They professionally and responsibly respond to all our requirements, and provide legal support for any issues we have.‘
‘They are friendly and professional, and they have good knowledge of the real estate market.‘
‘Djordje Nikolic is highly experienced – he impresses with his exceptional client service, expertise and responsiveness.‘
Cushman & Wakefield
Metro Cash & Carry
Lola Real Estate
- Advised CTP Group on the real estate and construction aspects of its industrial park in Novi Sad, including a long-term lease with BMTS Technology.
- Assisted with leasing the new BW Galerija shopping mall in Belgrade.
- Advises MPC Properties on its real estate issues in Serbia.
Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović Law Firm
Samardžić, Oreški & Grbović Law Firm's real estate team is experienced in individual and portfolio acquisitions, sales and financings; the well-regarded practice also advises on major developments, joint ventures and leasing. Radovan Grbović's broad expertise includes significant real estate matters.
Other key lawyers:
Real estate and infrastructure projects are a core area for Stankovic & Partners (NSTLAW). The practice advises on large corporate real estate transactions in the regional market; portfolio management for international investors; and high-profile projects and project financing. It also has a strong regulatory practice. Nenad Stankovic acts on both Serbia and Montenegro-related matters.
Other key lawyers:
‘They are much more flexible and co-operative than other law offices.‘
‘A humble, reasonable and protective practice.‘
GOPA, Germany (member of GOPA Consulting Group)
UCTAM, Serbia (member of UniCredit group)
- Advising an affiliate of UniCredit Bank on various issues relating to the acquisition and development of high-value distressed real estate.
- Assisting a wind-down company, owned by the Republic of Austria, on various issues regarding the leasing, management and disposal of real estate assets, following the 2014 dismantling of Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG.
- Acting for Crveni signal, a large driving school, in a number of disputes involving property in central Belgrade.
Vukovic & Partners' multidisciplinary 'real estate team is guided by a highly detailed approach to even the smallest problem'. The team is active in relation to real estate transactions, the development of investment projects, and management issues. Jovana Čapaković heads the real estate and construction department, and Dejan Vuković is also a real estate project specialist.
Jovana Čapaković; Dejan Vuković
Other key lawyers:
Dejan Plamenac; Predrag Stojanovski
‘A comprehensive approach to problems, expediency, and professionalism in communications are the key characteristics of this real state department.‘
‘The key success factors are the consideration of not only the legal, but also the commercial side of the business.‘
‘The real estate team is guided by a highly detailed approach to even the smallest problem.‘
‘The entire team is characterised by dedication, expediency, efficiency and knowledge.‘
‘At any moment they are ready to give quality legal help; we also really appreciate the partnership approach of the real estate team, which always puts itself in the position of the client.‘
‘They solve things in the best way – a commercial understanding of every transaction is one of its key capabilities.‘
‘Jovana Čapaković’s experience, knowledge and flexibility contributes to achieving the highest levels of success. She is an individual who stands out for her simplicity, speed of communication and accessibility, as well as her ability to resolve all legal issues.‘
‘Dejan Vuković had deep knowledge of all the legal issues we worked on, but also solved all the commercial dilemmas. Such invested knowledge and energy have always resulted in the best possible outcome.‘
OBMS Development Ltd Belgrade
Kostag Ltd Belgrade
Fides Imobilia Management Ltd Belgrade
Glob Metropoliten Ltd Belgrade
Gramercy Ltd Belgrade
Oil Bg Eood Sofia
Oil Bg Ltd Belgrade
Eurobau Connect AG Ltd Belgrade
Project Consultum SRB Ltd Belgrade
011 Dal Sedam Ltd Novi Sad
Link Group Ltd Belgrade
NURDOR – National Association of Childhood Cancer Parent Organisation of Serbia
Jave biscuit Ltd Belgrade
Embassy of Polish Republic in Belgrade
Ocean Development Ltd Belgrade
Kojić & Jocic Ltd Belgrade (Hospital Varias)
AG Internacional BGD Ltd Belgrade
Jelen Do Ltd, Jelen Do
Ocean Immobilities Ltd Belgrade
MDM Prior doo Beograd
Ocean Upper Town Ltd Belgrade
Ocean CVP Development Ltd Belgrade
Ocean Incasso Ltd Belgrade
P&O Ports FZE
Timwn Invest Professional 2016 Ltd
Progressive Bg Group Ltd
Ocean Real Estate Invesments
Ocean Ideas Ltd
- Advised on a ski centre construction project.
- Advised on the acquisition of Luka Novi Sad, the second largest port in Serbia.
- Advises on the real estate management of over 150 rental units in one of the largest shopping malls in Belgrade (Stadium Shopping Centre).
Zavisin Semiz Law Office
Zavisin Semiz Law Office fields experts in real estate acquisitions, sales and joint ventures. The team also assists with financing and refinancing aspects. Stojan Semiz's practice includes advising lenders, borrowers and sponsors on various real estate, asset and acquisition financings; and consultant Jasna Milosavljević assists domestic and international investors (and development companies) with real estate transactions.
Other key lawyers:
Stojan Semiz; Jasna Milosavljević
Andrejic & Partners 'delivers fast and efficient work'. The team acts for both international companies and domestic companies on major real estate transactions. Aleksandar Andrejic leads the firm’s real estate department, which includes experienced partner Vladimir Peric, junior partner Andjelija Vasic and senior associate Silvija Stankovic.
Aleksandar Andrejic; Vladimir Peric
Other key lawyers:
Andjelija Vasic; Silvija Stankovic
‘Delivers fast and efficient work with a very useful and authoritative approach.‘
‘We are exceptionally pleased with the dedicated and individual approach that we received from this firm.‘
‘We are delighted with the service they provide.‘
‘Besides being a top professional, Aleksandar Andrejic is personally committed to his clients.‘
‘We are very pleased with the remarkable services provided to us by both Aleksandar Andrejic and Vladimir Peric.‘
‘Vladimir Peric is dedicated to detail, and goes beyond the usual effort to establish a more personal relationship with the client.‘
‘Vladimir Peric is an example of a great expert and a very good lawyer, but the entire team is very helpful.‘
‘Senior associate Silvija Stankovic is also highly appreciated.‘
Eyemaxx International Holding & Consulting
Ered Netherlands BV II
Log Center doo
STK Engineering GmbH
BDO Austria GmbH
Villa Dincic doo Silver Lake
Jugoslovenski institut za urbanizam i stanovanje doo, Beograd
OXO Capital d.o.o.
DEC International Netherland
Triglav Nepremencine d.d. Slovenia
FPM Tuttomobili Tirana, Albania
Logmaxx Alpha AD
Logmaxx Beta d.o.o.
Villa & Spa Stevic
- Advised Eyemaxx International Holding & Consulting and Ered Netherland BV on the sale of a logistic centre in Serbia to Czech real estate developer CTP.
- Advised Log Center on the sale of construction land in Serbia.
- Advised Imlek AD, a large Serbian food product company, on its brownfield investment in a dairy factory.
Cvetkovic, Skoko & Jovicic's experienced real estate and construction department is led by Goran Cvetković and Mina Skoko. The team is particularly noted for its advice on land purchase, urban planning, financing, construction and leasing issues, in relation to retail parks and residential compounds.
Goran Cvetković; Mina Skoko
Other key lawyers:
Big Shopping Centers Israel
CEE BIG B.V.
Orion Telekom Holdings
- Advised on the preparation of a retail and residential project, including assisting with land acquisition, urban planning, finance and construction issues, among others.
- Assisted with several matters, including the purchase of a building in Belgrade.
- Assisted with the legal due diligence, negotiations and share purchase agreement concerning a retail park.
Doklestic Repic & Gajin regularly advises on the acquisition and financing of real estate; the team also assists with energy and infrastructure projects, including negotiating project agreements and advising large investors on mining projects. Milos Pandzic and Slobodan Doklestic are the principal contacts.
Milos Pandzic; Slobodan Doklestic
‘This real estate department is one of the best and most skilful teams in the Serbian market.‘
‘Their drafting skills are superb, even for the most complicated legal documents.‘
‘They are capable of handling even the most complicated legal issues.‘
‘They manage day-to-day client enquiries highly professionally.‘
‘We are very happy with the support and advice we get from this team. Its members have excellent knowledge of the local laws and international rules regarding construction projects; they also provide high-quality representation in real estate disputes.‘
‘Milos Pandzic is definitely one of the best lawyers to find on the market. He is great to work with, reliable and very professional.‘
‘Milos Pandzic is professional, to the point and has great drafting skills, even for very complicated legal documents – a real pleasure to work with.‘
‘Slobodan Doklestic is a great real estate lawyer, who is always available to provide business-oriented advice and successfully implement the clients’ ideas in a legally acceptable manner.‘
G4S Secure Solutions
Magna Pharmacia Group
Al Rawafed Serbia
- Advised Nelt on a project involving the legal status of a land complex in the city of Niš.
- Advised DTD Group on the sale of real estate assets in Serbia.
- Advised real estate developer, Eksprestrade, on the development of a commercial and housing real estate project in Belgrade.
Kinstellar/Zajednicka advokatska kancelarija Maric & Mujezinovic is now known as Joint law office Marić in cooperation with Kinstellar, following the 2020 departure of former name partner Selma Mujezinović to found Law Office Mujezinović. Senior associate Andreja Vražalić regularly advises on construction and real estate matters.
Other key lawyers:
Nova Ljubljanska Banka D.D. Ljubljana
Kyungshin Cable Europe d.o.o.
Sugarhill Investments B.V.
- Advised Nova Ljubljanska Banka D.D. Ljubljana on the acquisition of a majority stake in a large Serbian bank, Komercijalna Banka A.D. Beograd.
- Advised Kyungshin Cable Europe d.o.o., a Serbian subsidiary of Kuyngshin, on a design and construction agreement for the construction of a cable production factory in Smederevska Palanka.
- Advised Sugarhill Investments B.V., (part of the Arena Hospitality Group) on the acquisition of a hotel in downtown Belgrade from MK Aviation Services doo.
Established in 2019, NKP Law office comprises partners Jovan Nikcević (former senior lawyer at Baklaja Igric Tintor Law Office); Vlado Kapor (previously at Energoprojekt); and Danilo Perović, who joined from Project Implementation Unit, Research and Development (a public sector organisation). The team is experienced in real estate, construction and infrastructure projects.
Other key lawyers:
Vlado Kapor; Danilo Perović
‘Experience, knowledge and responsiveness mark the key capabilities of the NKP team, meaning they can work on the most challenging projects.‘
‘They are solution seekers, and they always identify the problem and make recommendations.‘
‘The NKP law lawyers are accurate and responsive; they are familiar with all situations that might arise during construction projects.‘
‘Exceptional operational capabilities and availability from NKP Law, as well as great processing abilities.‘
‘A great source of information for all current real estate-related matters in the country.‘
‘Working with Jovan Nikcević means working with strategy, experience and perfect legal knowledge. His simplicity in explaining the most complicated legal issues is highly appreciated.‘
‘Jovan Nikcević has fantastic experience in FIDIC projects, and knows how to find a way out of even the most challenging situations. He also has excellent negotiation skills.‘
‘Jovan Nikcević and Vlado Kapor are highly professional and knowledgeable lawyers in real estate and construction in Serbia. Their advice and professional opinions on projects are invaluable.‘
BEO ČISTA ENERGIJA LTD
Energo Nigeria Ltd
Homework Development d.o.o.
General Partner Adria Ltd
M Enterijer Ltd
CBC Concept Ltd
Kodar Energomontaža Ltd
SSDT 018 ALPHA LTD
- Advised Beo Čista Energija, an SPV comprising global utility company SUEZ, Japanese conglomerate Itochu and pan-European equity fund (Marguerite Fund), on a €370m construction project for a sustainable landfill and energy-from-waste facility in Belgrade.
- Advised Energo Nigeria on contract administration matters, claims management issues, and negotiations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Advised 3 Lite Ltd Belgrade, a specialist in architectural design, global procurement and project management, on its consultancy role at the 700 Lake projects, Ohio, USA, which includes a lakefront residential real estate development.
Vulic Law was founded in 2019 by Milos Vulic as a spin-off from Prica & Partners, from which it also recruited former real estate head Aleksandar Mancev and Aleksandar Andrejic as of counsels in 2020. Mancev advises on large transactions, infrastructure projects, property development, financing, PPPs, commercial leasing and construction.
Aleksandar Mancev; Milos Vulic
Other key lawyers:
Cofis SA – Holiday Inn Express
Zivkovic & Samardzic Law Office
Zivkovic & Samardzic Law Office's real estate and construction department acts for both local and international clients on all aspects of infrastructure and commercial real estate projects. Ksenija Golubović Filipović is a 'dedicated' real estate and construction expert, with Uroš Đorđević providing further partner-level support.
Ksenija Golubović Filipović; Uroš Đorđević
‘The team is very professional and efficient, and always well prepared.‘
‘They are dedicated and focused, with a highly versatile team.‘
‘A strong regional practice – the synergy between the real estate practice and other teams provides particular expertise and support.‘
‘The team has concrete knowledge of the particularities of the regional markets, as well as the expertise and ability to handle large-scale complex transactions.‘
‘Ksenija Golubović Filipović is always very competent during any discussion, and she gives very good advice.‘
‘Ksenija Golubović Filipović is very professional and respects deadlines, even when very short; she is also solution-oriented, positive and dedicated.‘
‘Ksenija Golubović Filipović is dedicated, efficient and reliable – she is also proactive and adds value to our business.‘
‘Ksenija Golubović Filipović has extensive experience in all matters related to real estate projects; she provides a blend of legal expertise and practice know-how that properly addresses any issue.‘
Nestlé Adriatic S doo Surčin
AIK Banka ad
Sky Multicom doo Beograd
Krug Investicije doo Beograd
Altima doo Beograd
SSDT 018 ALPHA doo Beograd
Salveo doo Beograd
RTS (Public Broadcasting Service)
OGRANAK OLYMPUS CZECH GROUP s.r.o. U BEOGRADU
- Advised SSDT 018 ALPHA on the purchase of land in Niš for industrial development.
- Advised Krug Investicije on the development, construction and sale of a residential building in central Belgrade.
- Advised Nestle on its expansion of existing capacities and the construction of a new factory in Surčin.