The team at Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co is ‘one of the best in Oman’ and can ‘effectively manage complex transactions with appropriate skills and knowledge’. Practice head Mansoor Jamal Malik recently advised Oman Logistics Company on its plans to develop Way Bridge Stations at various sites along the Batinah Expressway, the principle road connection between Oman’s capital Muscat and the United Arab Emirates. He also assisted Majid Al Futtaim Properties LLC with the development of the Mall of Oman.
Real estate and construction in Oman
Iskan Oman Investment Company SAOC
Alargan Towell Investment Company LLC
Jebel Ahkdar Data Centre SAOC
Majid Al Futtaim Group and its subsidiaries
Muriya Tourism Development Co. SAOC
Muscat Bay SAOC
Nagarjuna Construction Company International LLC
Oman Cement Co SAOG
Oman Global Logistics Co SAOC and its subsidiaries
Oman Tourism Development Company SAOC
Royal Oman Police
State General Reserve Fund
Strategic Housing Group
Suhail Bahwan Group (Holding) LLC
- Advised Jebel Al Ahkdar Data Centre SAOC on the development of a new cloud storage facility.
- Advised Suhail Bahwan Group Holdings on the development of a new private hospital in Muscat.
- Assisted Duqm Refinery and Petrochemical Industries Company LLC with its real estate matters pertaining to freehold land interest, usufruct rights and leasehold rights granted by the Duqm Free Zone Authority.
Dentons is a key name in the market for hospitality, tourism and retail developments. Practice head Nick Simpson advised Damac Properties on its multibillion-dollar development of Sultan Qaboos Port, which will include hotels, restaurants and residential facilities. He also advised Arabian Sea City Company on its $1bn investment into a new international tourism complex in Salalah, Oman. David Courtney-Hatcher relocated to the London office.
Oman Investment Fund
Yiti Tourism Development Company
Al Mouj Muscat
- Advising Yiti Development Company SAOC on drafting and negotiating a project management agreement and a design and supervision consultancy agreement in relation to the development of an integrated tourism complex in Yiti.
- Assisting Oman Investment Fund with negotiating a range of construction and consultancy contracts with various local and international counterparties in relation to the development of a mixed-use project and a large wellness centre in Jebel Al Akhder.
- Advising Eagle Hills on all aspects of a new ITC development in Muscat, Oman
Said Al-Shahry & Partners (SASLO) is a popular choice for major real estate developments, particularly in the tourism sector. The team handles construction contracts, procurement, landlord and tenant issues, as well as litigation. Thamer Al Shahry leads the practice and is an expert in contentious and non-contentious construction matters. Managing partner Said Al-Shary is another name of note and is particularly strong in construction arbitration.
Al Rajhi for Development – Oman
Al Reef Real Estate Company SAOC
Associated Consulting Engineers (ACE) International
CPEC – Architectural & Engineering Consultancy
Majid Al Futtaim
Martin Engineering GmbH
Mint Projects International LLC
OHL Industrial S.L.
Oman Global Logistics Group SAOC (ASYAD)
Oman Shapoorji Company LLC
Oman Tourism Development Company SAOC (OMRAN)
Roadbridge Construction Oman LLC
SAS Gulf United Company LLC
Seureca Muscat LLC
STFA Construction Group
W.J. Towell & Co. LLC
BIC Contracting LLC