BonelliErede fields a 'highly competent and professional' ethics and corporate compliance team, and it also has a department that specialises in white-collar criminal law. The group is sought after to assist with major Decree 231 (which deals with corporate crimes and the assessment of companies’ liability) investigations, as well as the design, assessment and monitoring of compliance programmes. 'Highly appreciated' partner Alessandro Musella in Genoa leads the corporate compliance team. Michela Maccarini is the project leader of the compliance management and investigations business unit of the firm's research centre, beLab.
Compliance in Italy
Other key lawyers:
Michela Maccarini; Vincenzo Dell’Osso; Valentina Frignati
‘Ability to understand clients’ problems and to find solutions.‘
‘Availability, flexibility and promptness.‘
‘Highly competent and professional.‘
‘Bonelli Erede simplifies the complex regulatory landscape and provides practical solutions that are adapted to the client’s business.’
‘Teams that work together to provide a holistic approach to any situation.’
‘It is always a pleasure to work with these teams, as they invest time in understanding the client’s business and tailor the advice accordingly. Their advice is always clear, quick and concise – after only a few weeks, they knew our business inside out and felt like an extension to our own legal team.‘
‘Alessandro Musella is highly appreciated for his availability, experience and technical knowledge, together with his very practical approach.‘
‘Michela Maccarini is highly professional, competent and available.‘
- Assisted Morgan Stanley SGR with compliance due diligence, in relation to business tenants and lessees.
DLA Piper's 'highly specialised' Italy team assists both individuals and corporates with Decree 231 compliance matters, as well as related investigations. It also advises companies on planning, designing and implementing compliance programmes, in accordance with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act. Raffaella Quintana is the white-collar crime, investigations and compliance practice leader, while the 'fantastic' Antonio Carino acts for corporations in Decree 231-related domestic criminal proceedings. Raffaele Perfetto is a 'professional and efficient' legal director.
Other key lawyers:
Antonio Carino; Raffaele Perfetto; Francesco Lalli
‘Direct and updated experience that allows clients to customise their compliance matters and ensure that every compliance action is effective and solid.‘
‘Compared to other law firms, the most striking aspect of DLA Piper is that it boasts an excellent, highly structured compliance team, made up of highly specialised professionals in all areas.‘
‘DLA Piper Italia boasts an excellent compliance team, which comprises experienced and highly specialised professionals.‘
‘Thanks to a multidisciplinary approach and vast knowledge, the team is able to identify the most effective and innovative solutions.‘
‘Raffaella Quintana is a technician who combines marked competence in this area with strong analytical capacity.‘
‘Antonio Carino has great competence and experience, as well as humility, honesty, transparency, and a professional approach that includes pragmatism and extreme availability.‘
‘Antonio Carino is fantastic – a highly qualified professional who is recognised in the market for his compliance skills. He stands out from other professionals for his considerable knowledge of various business realities, which allows him to identify tailor-made solutions for clients.‘
‘Legal director Raffaele Perfetto is professional and efficient, and he has solid and specific compliance skills.‘
Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
WWF Italia Onlus
Ursa Italia S.r.l.
Econocom International Italia S.p.A.
Confindustria Dispositivi Medici e Confindustria Dispositivi Medici Servizi
CEM Ambiente S.p.A.
Lidl Italia S.r.l.
- Assisted the Pirelli Group with the drafting and implementation of a sanctions and export control compliance programe.
- Assisted WWF Italia Onlus with the design and implementation of its Italian compliance programme.
- Advised Ursa Italia on several matters, including the implementation of an Italian compliance programe.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe's compliance practice is highly regarded for its advice to public and private corporates and financial institutions on their corporate governance, compliance and disclosure issues. It is also experienced in the design, implementation and maintenance of compliance programmes to prevent corporate crimes. Alessandro De Nicola and Marco Dell’Antonia are experienced in corporate governance and related compliance matters. Jean-Paule Castagno is the firm's white-collar criminal defence head in Italy. Recently promoted special counsel Ivan Rotunno is an expert in data privacy, cybersecurity, digital advertising and internet law.
Alessandro De Nicola
Other key lawyers:
Marco Dell’Antonia; Jean-Paule Castagno; Ivan Rotunno; Riccardo Caselle
Crédit Agricole Assicurazioni
Credit Suisse International
Credit Suisse International Italian Branch
Credit Suisse AG – Milan Branch
Credit Suisse AG – London branch
Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited
Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
Philip Morris Italia S.r.l.
Amundi SGR S.p.A.
Banca IFIS S.p.A.
Cardif Vita (BNP Paribas Group)
City Green Light S.r.l.
CNP Unicredit Vita S.p.A.
Eurizon Capital SGR SPA
F2i SGR S.p.A.
Fondo Italiano per l’efficienza Energetica SGR SPA
Italiana Valorizzazioni Immobiliari (BPER Banca S.p.A.)
Adras S.p.A. (BPER Banca S.p.A.)
P Fiduciaria S.rl. (Pictet)
Plangreen 2E S.r.l.
San Marco Bioenergie S.p.A.
BNP Paribas AM
Compagnia Energetica Italiana
Landi Renzo S.p.A.
- Provides ongoing compliance advice to Lottomatica, including in relation to the implementation of its compliance programme.
- Assisted Amundi with revising its compliance programme, following its merger with Pioneer Investment Management SGR.
- Assisted ENEL with the ongoing revision of its compliance programme.
Bird & Bird's practice has significant experience in relation to investigations and prosecutions that arise from alleged compliance failings. It also assists with the designing of compliance programmes that can prevent intrusions by both national and supra-national authorities, including at EC level. Raimondo Maggiore is the head of the banking and financial markets regulation team, which includes Stefano Febbi, as well as experienced partners Edoardo Courir and Rossella Sansone.
Raimondo Maggiore; Stefano Febbi; Rossella Sansone; Edoardo Courir
Banks and other financial intermediaries
Allianz Bank Financial Advisors S.p.A.
AXA Investment Managers Italia Sim Spa
Banca Agricola Popolare di Ragusa S.c.p.A.
Banca Carige S.p.A.
Banca Consulia S.p.A.
Banca di Bologna Credito Cooperativo – Società Cooperativa
Banca FarmaFactoring S.p.A.
Banca Popolare di Lajatico S.c.p.A.
Banca Popolare di Puglia e Basilicata S.c.p.A.
Banca Popolare Pugliese S.c.p.A.
BMW Bank GMBH – Succursale Italiana
BPER Banca S.p.A.
Crédit Agricole Italia S.p.A.
Credito Emiliano – CREDEM
Credito Fondiario S.p.A.
Europa Risorse S.G.R. S.p.A.
Gruppo Bancario Cooperativo ICCREA
Gruppo Bancario Intesa Sanpaolo
Gruppo Bancario Mediolanum
Illimity S.G.R. S.p.A.
ING Bank S.V.
InvestiRE S.G.R. S.p.A.
Mastercard Europe S.A.
Natixis SA – Succursale Italiana
Nexi Payment S.p.A.
Pictet & Cie (Europe) S.A.
Polis Fondi S.G.R.p.A.
- Assisted the Italian Association of Banche Popolari and certain co-operative banks with complex projects, which involved compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assisted ICCREA Group with the negotiation of a complex service agreement with BlackRock.
- Assisted Mediolanum group (including the bank, asset managers and insurance companies) with various issues concerning the application of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II and Insurance Distribution Directive client protection rules.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
With 'excellent capabilities and availability,' Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton assists with the functioning and composition of management and supervisory bodies, as well as their respective relationships with shareholders, supervisory authorities and auditors. The practice also advises on internal control systems and the setting up and updating of Decree 231-related organisational models. The key advisers are Giuseppe Scassellati-Sforzolini, Pietro Fioruzzi, Marco D’Ostuni, Matteo Beretta and counsel Francesco De Biasi, who 'does excellent work'.
Other key lawyers:
Giuseppe Scassellati-Sforzolini; Pietro Fioruzzi; Matteo Beretta; Marco D’Ostuni; Francesco De Biasi
‘Excellent capabilities and availability.‘
‘Excellent work done by counsel Francesco De Biasi.‘
- Counsel to Barilla in relation to data protection compliance matters.
- Assisted Special Olympics Italia with both data protection compliance matters and its Code of Ethics and organisational model.
Clifford Chance's compliance group is part of the regulatory investigations and financial crimes team, which is led by Antonio Golino. He is a criminal defence, regulatory enforcement and compliance specialist. The team is experienced in designing, implementing and executing compliance programmes, particularly systems and controls to prevent criminal offences. It also assists with internal investigations. In 2020, Giuseppe Principato was hired as counsel from Studio Legale Fares - Principato. Pasquale Grella is an experienced senior associate.
Other key lawyers:
Giuseppe Principato; Pasquale Grella
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Italy
Viasat Group S.p.A.
Wacker Chemie Italy S.r.l.
- Advised ING Bank on reaching a plea bargain with the Italian Public Prosecution Office of Milan, in relation to an investigation into alleged facilitation of money laundering by its clients.
- Advised Ardian, through its subsidiary Dedalus Holding, on risk management issues that related to pending investigations involving the acquisition of part of Agfa-Gevaert’s healthcare software business.
- Acted for Antas on risk management issues, which related to pending investigations involving the acquisition of Energy Wave.
Studio Legale Delfino e Associati Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP's practice advises on corporate governance and internal controls. It also structures compliance programmes that are based on anti-corruption laws and global best practices. Clients additionally benefit from the team's white-collar crime expertise, and its ability to handle major cross-border investigations, as well as in Decree 231 matters. Bruno Cova and Francesca Petronio co-head the practice, which includes senior associate Marilena Hyeraci.
Bruno Cova; Francesca Petronio
Other key lawyers:
Japanese Tobacco International
Royal Dutch Shell Salini Impregilo (now Webuild)
Hogan Lovells International LLP's 'outstanding' practice covers internal investigations, criminal law, privacy and data protection, corporate and commercial law, tax and product liability, among other areas. Massimiliano Masnada focuses on privacy and compliance issues, while Vittorio Moresco advises clients on the employment law aspects of companies' administrative liability. Francesca Rolla leads the Italian investigations, white-collar and fraud department. Another recommended individual is Jeffrey Greenbaum, who is a European and Italian financial regulation expert. Also key to the wider practice are Marco Berliri, Sabrina Borocci and Christian Di Mauro.
Marco Berliri; Sabrina Borocci; Christian Di Mauro; Jeffrey Greenbaum; Massimiliano Masnada; Vittorio Moresco; Francesca Rolla
Other key lawyers:
‘Particular ability in its organisation of the work team, as well as great professional competence.‘
‘Outstanding team of experienced and sophisticated practitioners, who are very responsive and offer client-friendly advice.‘
‘Francesca Rolla and the litigation team form a compact group and are extremely attentive to the development of the mandate; and they always give prompt assistance to clients with a very high degree of technical competence.‘
‘Francesca Rolla is a trusted adviser with a stellar reputation.‘
‘Christian Di Mauro has great interpersonal and organisational skills, professional competence and knowledge of different legal systems.‘
Livanova Deutschland GmbH
Sorin Group Italia Srl
- Ongoing assistance to Johnson Electric with product compliance issues.
- Advising a US multinational leader on the design/manufacture of highly engineered electronic components on product compliance issues.
- Assisted TeamSystem with privacy and cybersecurity compliance issues.
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is experienced in compliance models and internal investigations. Italy dispute resolution coordinator Lorenzo de Martinis specialises in information management systems, trade secrets, dual-use and technology-related compliance. Roberto Cursano is a pharmaceuticals and healthcare-related compliance expert. Former partners Aurelio Giovannelli and Gianfranco Di Garbo retired from the practice.
Lorenzo de Martinis
Other key lawyers:
Roberto Cursano; Alessandro Pennisi; Luca Bassi; Francesca Baratta
‘Teams that are dedicated to multi-disciplinary compliance and comprise very competent professionals.‘
Endemol Shine Italy S.p.A.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics S.r.l.
Booking.com (Italia) S.r.l.
Wright Medical Italy S.r.l.
ICU Medical Italia S.r.l.
ICU Medical Group
Beaver Visitec International Italy S.r.l.
Optikon 2000 S.p.A.
Nuova Farmec S.r.l.
- Assisted Andritz Group’s Italian companies with the development and implementation of local compliance programmes.
- Assisted Idex Group’s Italian companies with the development and implementation of Decree 231 models.
- Assisted ICU Medical Group’s Italian companies with the construction of their new Decree 231-related organisation, management and control models.
Led by Milan-based partner Francesco D’Alessandro, Chiomenti's white-collar crime and business integrity business unit assists multinational production, commercial and financial companies with compliance matters. D'Alessandro focuses on bribery and corruption, financial crime, bankruptcy, tax and environmental crime, as well as Decree 231-related corporate liability issues. Of counsel Stefano Manacorda is the principal contact in Rome.
Other key lawyers:
Stefano Manacorda; Alain Maria Dell’Osso
‘Great for its professionalism and ability to analyse problems.‘
‘I really appreciated the availability and professionalism.‘
‘Excellent level of professionals with the ability to understand and respond to the needs of clients with multinational and global dynamics.‘
‘The team’s ability to intercept cross-border needs is striking.‘
‘Highly flexible in its co-ordinating of teams that are located in different locations and jurisdictions.‘
‘Chiomenti is characterised by multi-disciplinary features and highly specialised professionals who resolve complex issues.‘
‘The strengths of the team are professionalism, precision, punctuality, spirit of collaboration, and involvement of the client in the various executive phases that produce numerous and fruitful discussion opportunities.‘
‘Of counsel Stefano Manacorda resolves issues effectively and quickly.‘
ANIA – Associazione Nazionale fra le Imprese Assicuratrici
CONAI – Consorzio Nazionale Imballaggi
Bain & Company Italy, Inc.
Canon Italia S.p.A.
Secofind SIM S.p.A.
State Street Bank International GmbH Succursale Italia
SaluteMia – Società di Mutuo Soccorso dei Medici e degli Odontoiatri
Nishimura & Asahi Osaka
Beaver-Visitec International Inc
- Advised Eni in relation to its Belgian subsidiaries’ Decree 231 compliance issues.
- Appointed to draft Decree 231-related compliance models for fifteen subsidiaries of Allianz Group.
- Advised Leonardo on the drafting of its internal investigation policy.
Gianni & Origoni
Gianni & Origoni's 'exceptionally responsive and thoughtful' department has longstanding expertise in assisting with Decree 231 matters. It also fields specialists in privacy and data protection issues, as well as the implications in Italy of international proceedings under the US FCPA and UK Bribery Act. Daniele Vecchi and Federico Busatta are the principal contacts.
Federico Busatta; Daniele Vecchi
Other key lawyers:
Melissa Marchese; Francesca Chiara Bevilacqua; Davide Alemanni;
‘The team is exceptionally responsive and thoughtful, and it has rich compliance experience that gives clients comfort and allows them to manage strategically all types of matters.‘
‘You will not work with a nicer law firm that also has the skills and focus to match.‘
‘Undoubtedly an extraordinary team, made up of professionals who are, first and foremost, people.‘
‘Competence, preparation, professionalism and availability.‘
‘Federico Busatta leads a strong team of capable lawyers that have the ability to advise on cross-border matters.’
‘Federico Busatta and his team build excellent rapport with all clients.‘
‘Daniele Vecchi’s team managed to create a great team spirit, not only with the legal representatives of the company but also with its business departments. This is thanks to its deep understanding of business dynamics and ability to deliver tailor-made solutions.‘
‘Daniele Vecchi is a professional of excellent competence and preparation, and always up to date and available.‘
Telecom Italia SPA
ItalGas Store SPA
Oasis Management Company LTD
- Acted for Telecom Italia SpA in sanctioning proceedings that were conducted by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
- Assisted Orthofix S.r.l. with the updating of an internal compliance programme.
- Assisted L3 Group with the implementation of a General Data Protection Regulation compliance programme.
'Comprising great professionals', Legance - Avvocati Associati's multidisciplinary compliance department has expertise in regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering issues, anti-corruption legislation and Decree 231 issues. Andrea Fedi is experienced in compliance, privacy and anti-bribery, while Marco Penna's practice includes banking and financial services-related anti-money laundering and drafting procedures. White-collar crime expert Niccolò Bertolini Clerici joined from Bertolini Clerici Studio Legale.
Andrea Fedi; Marco Penna; Niccolò Bertolini Clerici
‘A firm comprising great professionals with varied skills.‘
‘Ability to interpret clients’ expectations.‘
‘The team has deep knowledge of compliance issues that it is able skilfully to reconcile with company operations. It operates as a business partner, and not as a mere external consultant.‘
‘The team offers maximum availability, and has in-depth knowledge not only of legal issues but also corporate ones. Each time an issue is raised, it provides a range of possible solutions.‘
‘The team, led by Andrea Fedi, understands the needs of companies.‘
‘Andrea Fedi is an excellent professional with great experience; he shows great responsiveness and professionalism in managing clients’ requests, ensuring the correct balance between the work of the associates and the presence of the partner when necessary.‘
‘Niccolò Bertolini Clerici is a highly experienced professional with extraordinary empathy; he is always available and responds promptly to questions – clients feel safe with him.‘
British American Tobacco
Cubico Sustainable Investment
- Assisted Cubico Sustainable Investment with the implementation of the Decree 231 model, in relation to various group companies and the training of employees.
- Assisted Brioni with the update and review of Decree 231 organisational models.
- Assisted a defence sector company with measures to be adopted to comply with Covid-19-related Italian law provisions.
Nctm Studio Legale's compliance team focuses on anti-corruption issues, data protection, corporate entities' administrative liability and anti-money laundering. In addition, it also advises on market abuse, health, safety and environment-related issues, as well as governance and internal organisational procedures. Raffaele Caldarone assists with company law issues connected with measures taken by corporates to prevent corruption and manage business risks.
Other key lawyers:
Sante Ricci; Paolo Gallarati; Luca Cavagnaro; Giulio Uras
Gilead Sciences S.r.l.
Acqua Minerale San Benedetto S.p.A.
Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP (On behalf of AT&T)
Fresenius Kabi Italia (FKI) S.r.l.
Uriach Italy S.r.l.
Ceva Logistics Italia S.r.l.
Italo – Nuovo Trasporti Viaggiatori S.p.A.
- Assisted Italgas with the implementation of a compliant, anti-corruption management system.
- Assisted Fresenius Kabi Italia with its data protection and compliance models.
- Advised NTV on the review and update of its Decree 231 organisational model.
Pavia e Ansaldo has longstanding expertise in compliance, which partly stems from its notable expertise in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals sectors. The team also has compliance experience in relation to luxury retail, telecoms, energy, transport and aviation. Highly regarded Decree 231 specialist Mario Di Giulio heads up the team, which also includes experienced partner Deborah Bolco.
Mario Di Giulio
Other key lawyers:
Deborah Bolco; Paola De Pascalis
Standard & Poor’s Global Rating Europe Ltd
Arab Banking Corporation plc
Hirmer Verwaltungs GmbH
EnerGrow Ltd Uganda
Libyan Financial Authority
- Assisted Standard & Poor’s Global Rating Europe with the establishment and implementation of an antitrust compliance programme.
- Advised a major healthcare company on the General Data Protection Regulation elements of a new web portal that connects patients suffering from haemophilia.
- Advised an international NGO, whose goal is the improvement of health in Africa through engagement with local communities, on its compliance model.
Pedersoli Studio Legale
Pedersoli Studio Legale's team advises boards, executives and supervisory boards on the assessment and management of potential criminal risks surrounding corporate initiatives. It also assists with Decree 231 compliance issues. Enrico Maria Mancuso leads both the white-collar defence and investigations department and the compliance practice. Senior associate Federico Bracalente is also recommended.
Enrico Maria Mancuso
Other key lawyers:
‘High competence levels and professionalism.‘
‘Constant availability for clients.‘
‘Enrico Maria Mancuso is very competent in 231 aspects and criminal law in general.‘
Discovery Italia S.r.l.
Enrico Giotti S.p.A.
Drogheria e Alimentari S.p.A.
- Acted as chair of the collegiate supervisory board (Organismo di Vigilanza) of an Italian company (member of a multinational group operating in the media and entertainment sector), in relation to compliance matters.
- Acted as chair of the collegiate supervisory board of an Italian company, which specialises in public rail transport, in relation to compliance matters.
- Acted as chair of the collegiate supervisory board of an Italian company (member of a multinational group operating in the food sector), in relation to compliance matters.
CMS' 'pragmatic' team advises both Italian and foreign companies on the liability of companies in relation to Decree 231. It also advises on corporate compliance strategies, and has niche automotive industry experience. Emilio Battaglia is the head of the fraud and corporate criminal defence department.
‘Great professional competence and availability.‘
‘Reliability! Always available at any time of the year for effective and quick responses.‘
‘Pragmatic approach, as well as excellent skills in the subject.‘
‘Great organisation when reviewing my case.‘
‘Emilio Battaglia understood my case perfectly and we developed a very good relationship, I have total confidence in his defence approach and his reports were always clear and appropriate.‘
‘Emilio Battaglia is professional, competent, assertive and flexible.‘
AAreaal Bank AG – Roma Branch
Conduent Business Solutions Italia Spa
Centro Porsche Padova Srl
Nardò Technical Center Srl
Porsche Haus Srl
Iderdrola Clienti Italia Srl
- Appointed by Aareal Bank (Rome Branch) as the sole member of the Supervisory Body (Organismo di Vigilanza), in relation to Decree 231.
- Appointed by Conduent Business Solutions Italia as a member of the Supervisory Body (Organismo di Vigilanza), in relation to Decree 231.
- Provides advice to the regional compliance officer of Porsche Italia in relation to his implementation of the group’s compliance programmes.
Deloitte Legal Italy -Società tra Avvocati a r.l. assists corporate clients with the implementation, review and updating of Decree 231-related organisational, management and control models. Josephine Romano is a corporate governance and compliance specialist. Former Italy corporate compliance head Antonella Alfonsi left the firm.
Other key lawyers:
Ivana Azzollini; Sonia Belloli; Cecilia Pontiggia; Ferdinando Grimaldi
‘Competence, availability and professionalism.‘
‘Excellent competence in the legal field and speedy achievement of the needs of companies.‘
‘Good assessment of risks by presenting the different options. The ability of the network is also very welcome, which allows admirable assistance at 360 degrees.‘
‘Incredible ethics and independence when approaching the decisions to be taken.‘
‘The ability to understand and a real willingness to solve problems in a flexible way.‘
‘The team comprises experts who provide solid responses and opinions that are tailored to the client’s circumstances.‘
‘Josephine Romano accompanies the client at all stages, from the very first initial assessment phase. She is extremely available, detailed and flexible.‘
‘Josephine Romano is a very competent lawyer, with broad compliance expertise and a strong inclination towards empathy when seeking to understand clients’ requirements.‘
- Assisted with implementing a Decree 231-related organisational model.
- Advised, as advisory body member, on Decree 231 compliance issues.
Eptalex Garzia Gasperi and Partners' practice is experienced in corporate compliance and administrative liability issues, privacy, anti-money laundering issues, and export rules and international sanctions. Department head Lorenzo Mulazzi acts for listed companies, private industrial groups and small and medium-sized businesses.
Jenny.Avvocati delivers 'work that always exceeds expectations', and consistently handles Decree 231-related matters, including the drafting of compliance programmes. The practice's coverage also extends to data protection, competition matters and safety at work compliance issues. The 'excellent' Simona Gallo has longstanding experience in compliance matters.
‘They are very pragmatic and offer good value.‘
‘Great preparation and availability.‘
‘Prepared and proactive people, whose knowledge of both Italian and international legislation allows easy dialogue.‘
‘High levels of quality.‘
‘Pragmatic, hands-on advice.‘
‘The multidisciplinary approach and competence of the members, both senior and junior, means the work always exceeds expectations; and the management of each issue in both English and German always proves to be superlative.‘
‘Simona Gallo is excellent and quick in advising.‘
‘Simona Gallo is very hands on and provides excellent advice.‘
Aspiag Service S.r.l.
SES Italy S.r.l.
- Acting, as data protection officer, for Aspiag Service, an Italian subsidiary of Austrian group Aspiag (Spar Austria).
- Assisted with data protection issues, in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Masotti Cassella's department is led by Mascia Cassella, whose broad corporate practice includes compliance work. She is currently chair and member of several companies' supervisory boards in relation to Decree 231 matters. The team is also experienced in structuring compliance programmes.
Ab Medica Holding S.R.L.
Pomini Rubber & Plastics SRL
- Advised Fai Service on the updating of its compliance programme.
- Assisted Ab Medica Holding with its compliance programme.
- Advised Efeso Consulting on privacy-related compliance matters.
Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati's compliance team covers Decree 231 matters, data protection and workplace health and safety issues. It also advises on anti-corruption law, the UK Bribery Act and FCPA, and internal investigations. Roberta Di Vieto has extensive compliance experience.
Roberta Di Vieto
‘Among the strengths at Pirola are precision, reactiveness to solve the various problems, and speed in giving feedback.‘
‘Provides a specialised team to support the company. This approach to work makes Pirola a dynamic firm that is determined to protect the client from any critical compliance issues that may arise.‘
‘Compared to other professionals in the sector, Roberta Di Vieto always shows maximum reliability and support for the client, making her advice indispensable.‘
Burger King Restaurants Italia S.p.A.
DXC Technology – (Italian subsidiaries)
CGM – CompuGroup Medical (Italian subsidiaries)
Clariant Group (Italian subsidiaries)
Savills Investment Management SGR S.P.A.
Associazione italiana del Franchising
- Advised Burger King Restaurants Italia on data protection compliance issues.
- Assisted DXC Technology’s Italian subsidiaries’ with data protection compliance issues.
- Assisted CGM – CompuGroup Medical’s Italian subsidiaries with Decree 231 matters.