Combining a ‘thorough knowledge of competition issues’ with ‘business acumen’, Bernitsas Law is a go-to option for a broad array of EU and competition matters. The department is headed by Marina Androulakakis, who ‘inspires confidence’ when advising on antitrust, merger control and regulatory compliance matters. 'Extraordinary' managing partner Panayotis Bernitsas is also active in this space, with a long-established reputation for high-profile cartel cases heard before the Hellenic Competition Commission (HCC). In addition, counsel Augustine Almyroudi’s core strengths lie in state aid, compliance matters, and internal and regulatory investigations, while ‘driven' senior associate Tania Patsalia is highly acclaimed for her advice on the competition law elements of commercial arrangements. Other areas of expertise include market and sector investigations, abuse of dominance cases, EU public procurement rules and the EU law aspects of commercial, corporate and banking transactions.
Firms in the Spotlight EU and competition
EU and competition in Greece
Other key lawyers:
Tania Patsalia; Augustine Almyroudi; Panayotis Bernitsas
‘The entire team has business acumen and understanding; it is results-oriented and offers great value to businesses.’
‘Panayotis Bernitsas understands his clients’ needs. He combines his advanced academic credentials with a very practical approach that enables him to liaise easily with clients. Marina Androulakakis is thorough and persistent, she inspires confidence and is extremely trustworthy.’
‘Exceptionally good professionals, with a thorough knowledge of competition issues and a very good understanding of business. All are individuals of great integrity and they work very well as a team.’
‘Panayotis Bernitsas is an extraordinary legal practitioner with deep knowledge of EU and competition matters and business awareness. Marina Androulakakis is an excellent lawyer with a deep and broad understanding competition law. Tania Patsalia is trustworthy and driven.’
‘Competence and clarity.’
‘We got a positive decision in a complicated matter thanks to Tania Patsalia and Marina Androulakakis.’
Bristol Myers Squibb
BMW Hellas SA
Hellenic Fuels (formerly BP Hellas)
Hellenic Petroleum SA
Ocean Rail Logistics SA (member of the COSCO Group)
- Represented CVC before the HCC in its acquisition, through funds advised or managed by it, of control over D Marinas Hellas and of a strategic minority stake, granting it negative sole control, in Skroutz SA.
- Represented Andromeda Group before the HCC in its acquisition of sole control over Perseus Specialty Foods Products.
- Represented OceanRail Logistics, a member of the Cosco Group, before the HCC in its acquisition of joint control over Pearl Group.
Clients hail Dryllerakis & Associates for its ‘deep knowledge of competition law and regulation, at both an EU and a national level’. The team demonstrates proven prowess in prominent cartel and abuse of dominance cases before the HCC, and also thrives in merger control matters. In addition, the department offers day-to-day antitrust compliance advice, with a particular emphasis on distribution contracts and cooperation schemes. It has also worked closely with several international law firms of late to develop its antitrust advisory practice while also expanding its presence in the field of antirust private enforcement. Emmanuel Dryllerakis leads the department and is closely supported by managing partner John Dryllerakis, a leading authority in this space who previously served as a regular member of the HCC. Cleomenis Yannikas is a further name of note, particularly for antitrust matters before the HCC. The team also advises on state aid.
Other key lawyers:
John Dryllerakis; Cleomenis Yannikas
‘Cleomenis Yannikas is recommended.’
‘The team has a very strong combination of deep knowledge of competition law and regulation, at both an EU and a national level, and a focus on results, giving it a strong business approach without risking the compliance aspect. Working with them you know that you will receive solid legal advice and support combined with strong business understanding and practical solutions.’
‘The team members are very responsive and always available, giving at the same time a high quality advise and support’
‘Knowledge and experience.’
‘Quality and stability.’
‘Experience and diligence in dealing with problems.’
‘Cleomenis Yannikas, as always, remains a very safe pair of hands for all matters of competition law and litigation.’
Burlington Education Ltd
Dimera Publishing (ETHNOS newspaper)
ELAIS-UNILEVER HELLAS SA
Enel Green Power Hellas S.A.
Hellenic Petroleum S.A.
Kathimerini Publishing S.A (Kathimerini newspaper)
Mondelez Hellas S.A.
Olympic Brewery (Carlsberg Group)
Regency Entertainment S.A.
Systems Sunlight S.A.
Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A.
- Acted for Elais-Unilever Hellas S.A. in defence of €30m fine assessed against the client in the margarines sector for alleged abuse of dominance and vertical violations.
- Advising Attica Bank with regard to a wide-ranging HCC investigation in the banking sector.
- Advising Stoiximan with regard to the merger control clearance of its contemplated M&A deal with OPAP.
Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm fields a team with specialist expertise in cartel, abuse of dominance, merger control and consumer protection issues in addition to state aid and public procurement. Department head Anastasia Dritsa is also an expert in private antirust litigation, anticompetitive horizontal and vertical agreements, and abuse of sole and collective dominance mandates. Key sectors of focus encompass electricity, petrochemicals, digital platforms, telecoms, consumer goods, retail, pharmaceuticals, media and construction, among others. Recently promoted partner Victoria Mertikopoulou provides the team with EU, antitrust, regulatory, digital economy and consumer protection expertise.
Other key lawyers:
Victoria Mertikopoulou; Violetta Panagiotopoulou
The Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
British American Tobacco
Laboratoires Bailleul International
- Represented the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company before the HCC in a complaint brought by competitor AGNI SA for an alleged abuse of dominance in the carbonated soft drinks market.
- Advised Generali on merger control issues relating to its €177m acquisition of AXA’s Greek subsidiary.
- Advised British American Tobacco on successfully negotiating commitments for alleged anti-competitive practices in Cyprus.
Metaxas & Associates Law Firm is home to ‘true experts in state aid and competition law’ who are also ‘the best in the country for EU law matters’. The team represents its clients in the full suite of HCC hearings, with a strong track record in anticompetitive behaviour claims and abuse of dominance and cartel investigations. It is jointly headed by Antonis Metaxas, famed for his ‘hugely impressive expertise’, and Efstathios Kakounis, whose practice encompasses the competition law elements of due diligence reviews and corporate restructurings. The team also assists its clients with the design of state aid schemes and is extremely adept when it comes to the competition implications of business agreements and transactions. Also integral to the team is senior associate Ioannis Floros, who is praised as a ‘top-quality expert in state aid and competition law’.
Antonis Metaxas; Efstathios Kakounis
Other key lawyers:
Ioannis Floros; Christina Katsanou
‘They do high-quality, detailed work and they are true experts in state aid and competition law. They approach their practice in a really professional and client-oriented manner. The whole team has been excellent, we got top advice. Antonis Metaxas has managed to form a team of good lawyers that makes you feel confident you are being advised by the best in the country for EU law matters.’
‘Ioannis Floros is a top-quality expert in state aid and competition law, and I would definitely recommend him. The personal participation of Antonis Metaxas has been valuable because of his hugely impressive expertise. The overall quality of their legal support is excellent because of their internal coordination when handling complex cases.’
‘Their advice combines academic knowledge and practical experience.’
‘It has been good to know that they have a team led by a top expert and surrounded by very knowledgeable attorneys. We have been impressed when working with senior associates Christina Katsanou and Ioannis Floros, who are highly trained and competent lawyers. We also enjoyed the dedicated involvement and input of Antonis Metaxas.’
‘They do top-quality and in-depth work. They are the go-to experts regarding state aid and competition law.’
DESFA S.A. – Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator
PETROGAZ ENERGY S.A.
ENEL GREEN POWER HELLAS S.A.
SELECTED VOLT S.A.
Clusters of RES producers in Greece
Cluster of Industrial Clients
Cluster of Industrial Electricity Consumers
HERACLES S.A. – General Cement Company
HELLENIC REPUBLIC – MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A.
SCHUR FLEXIBLES S.A
PPC S.A.- Public Power Corporation
ELINA PAPER MILLS S.A.
SELECTED TEXTILES S.A.
- Advised GEN-I Athens regarding regulatory decisions by the Greek Regulatory Authority for Energy (RAE).
- Advised DESFA S.A. regarding the application of EU and competition law to the incorporation of new energy infrastructure into the national gas transmission system.
- Represented Solar Ilias Mpompaina S.A. (part of the ENTEKA Group) before the General Court of the EU in an application for the annulment of a decision by the European Commission on the retroactive reduction of contracted feed-in tariffs.
A ‘first-rate firm for competition matters at the national and EU level’, PotamitisVekris Law Firm is looked to for cartel, antitrust, merger control and state aid matters, representing both domestic and multinational companies before all relevant Greek and European authorities. Dimitris Loukas, hailed as ‘a tremendous practitioner of competition law’, brings a distinguished level of expertise owing to his former role as the vice-president and commissioner-rapporteur of the HCC; he heads the department, which also includes merger control, cartel and abuse of dominance specialist Vassilis Stergiou. The team has recently noted an uptick in private damages actions and is home to a substantial antirust compliance practice which advises on business regulations of the internal market and public procurement.
Dimitris Loukas; Vassilis Stergiou
Other key lawyers:
‘Dimitris Loukas is recommended.’
‘The team has diverse experience, is quick to respond to challenges, provides innovative solutions and takes ownership of the work.’
‘They can be fairly considered as a first-rate firm for competition matters at the national and EU level. This is based on the presence of Dimitris Loukas, who is the former vice-president of the Hellenic Competition Committee, and a tremendous practitioner of competition law who has also built an excellent team around him.’
‘Its practitioners are hands-on and involved in all our sectoral deals, not only in competition matters (where their proficiency is profound), but also in supporting areas.’
‘Dimitris Loukas is acknowledged as a leading practitioner in Greece for competition law and he also has a strong reputation at EU level. His track record is impressive and his experience is unique in that he is one of the very few legal practitioners who have served on both sides of the river, in private practice and for the competition authority. He has been involved in many cases that have created legal precedents and set the benchmark for other competition matters.’
BLACKSTONE Group Inc.
FARALLON Capital Investments
PROCTER & GAMBLE
Notos Com Holdings
Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF)
Confederation of Greek Industrialists (Greek UNICE)
FCC Construccion SA
COCA COLA Hellenic Bottling Company
KLEEMANN Hellas SA
Grivalia Properties REIC
- Advised WIND Hellas, a leading integrated telecoms provider in Greece, on competition and merger control matters concerning the creation of a joint venture combining the tower infrastructure portfolios of Vodafone and WIND Hellas in Greece, representing a total value of €400m.
- Advising the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) on competition and regulatory matters concerning the ongoing privatisation of DEPA, the incumbent natural gas supply company of Greece.
- Advising Piraeus Bank in relation to the HCC’s ongoing antitrust investigation into alleged collusion by Greece’s systemic banks in the markets for banking and payment services.
Ballas, Pelecanos & Associates LPC sets itself apart from the rest of the market through its distinct focus on the automotive, IT and pharmaceutical sectors. Gregory Pelecanos serves as practice head, focusing his practice on abuse of dominance and vertical restraints disputes in addition to antitrust issues. A standout from the recent workload saw the team represent Suunto Oy, a member of the Amer Sports group, in an HCC investigation into Greece’s watch market.
Other key lawyers:
Constantine Beikos Paschalis
Mercedes Benz Hellas S.A. /Daimler Group
Ford Motor Hellas S.A / Ford Group
Volvo Car Hellas S.A./ Volvo Group
Mazda Motors Austria GmbH / Mazda Group
Saracacis Bros S.A (Hinda/ Mitsubishi)
Lafarge Holcim AGET Heracles SA.
SUUNTO OY (Amer Sports Group)
De’ Longhi SpA
Oracle (via Baker & McKenzie London)
- Advising Mercedes-Benz Hellas S.A on a review of its electric vehicle distribution system and contract amendments.
- Advised Heron Thermoelectric S.A. on the antitrust implications of its support bid with GEK Terna to purchase DEPA Commercial, as part of the the Hellenic Asset Development Fund’s public tender for the privatisation of DEPA Commercial.
- Advising Ford Motor Hellas S.A. on the study, groundwork and rollout of its tier 2 selective distribution system.
At Karatzas & Partners, merger control is a clear focus for the competition team, which works closely with the firm’s market-leading commercial, corporate and M&A department. Department head Anna Manda also puts an emphasis on EU competition law and has distinguished expertise in state aid matters within the banking industry. The team also demonstrates noteworthy levels of activity in advising on cartel issues and legislative compliance in the shipping container, distribution, food and drink, retail, automotive and consumer product sectors, among others.
Other key lawyers:
Marina-Sofia Chronaki; Angela Boletsi
Piraeus Bank SA
H&M Hennes & Mauritz SA
NBG Pangaea REIC
E.J. Papadopoulos S.A.
- Advised Greek steel producer Sidma S.A. on obtaining merger control clearance from the HCC for the acquisition of sole control over part of its competitor, Bitros Steel S.A.
- Advised doValue S.p.A. on obtaining merger control clearance from the HCC for the acquisition of sole control over Eurobank FPS Loans and Credits Claim Management Company S.A.
- Advised Piraeus Bank, one of the four Greek systemic banks, on merger control issues in relation to its long-term strategic partnership with Swedish loan servicer Intrum to establish an NPL and real estate assets servicing platform, which is servicing Piraeus Bank’s €26bn of NPEs.
The EU and competition offering at KLC Law Firm is fronted by Vassilis Karagiannis, who has a proven track record in high-end privatisation and state aid cases. He and his team routinely appear before the HCC and the European courts, and are also extremely well versed in merger control matters and complex vertical or horizontal agreements. Sectors of particular specialisation are energy, telecoms, pharmaceuticals and transport.
Other key lawyers:
Stefanos Triantafyllou; Lito Dokopoulou
HELLENIC REPUBLIC ASSET DEVELOPMENT FUND
PCS Hellas SA
National Commission for Gambling
Hellenic Financial Stability Fund
- Advising Edison Group on its participation in the international tender conducted by the Hellenic Republic Assets Development Fund of 100% of the shares of DEPA Commercial SA, the incumbent gas supply company of Greece.
- Advising the Hellenic Gaming Commission (EEEP) on complex competition law issues raised in the framework of the international tender conducted by the client for a casino licence at Hellinikon.
- Providing antitrust training to the personnel of pharmaceutical company Specifar.
Lambadarios Law Firm is acclaimed for its ‘ability to deal with the HCC’ on a range of matters, in addition to its ‘strong practice’ in the field of antitrust. Managing partner Constantinos Lambadarios, whose ‘arsenal of legal skills is exceptional', fronts the offering, providing extensive expertise in cartel, merger control and collective dominance matters in industries as diverse as beer, cosmetics, consumer products, construction, automobiles and aquaculture.
‘The assistance and representation we received from Lambadarios Law Firm was extremely good for its professional competence, industry knowledge and understanding, political insight and ability to deal with the HCC.’
‘Lambadarios is a long-established law firm in antitrust matters in Greece; it has a strong practice in the field, which is both helpful and inspiring when dealing with this special sector of law. With skills in corporate matters and dispute resolution, competition is a key strength for the Lambadarios team: they offer quality services at the highest professional level.’
‘Constantinos Lambadarios is always a pleasure to work with. His arsenal of legal skills is exceptional. However, what makes him distinct is his ability to look beyond a single case; he always finds a way to develop an overall strategy and persuade clients that it is to their benefit, even if sometimes it entails painful steps.’
Rizzani de Eccher
- Advised Goodyear Tires on its antitrust compliance programme.
- Advised Petropoulos on the formation of a selective distribution agreement for Jaguar Land Rover in Greece.
- Defended Italian construction company Rizzani de Eccher before the HCC in a highly significant cartel case involving a total of 30 well-known construction companies.
A ‘prominent competition law practice’, Nikolinakos & Partners Law Firm stands out for its strength in antitrust litigation, merger control and cartel investigations. A key differentiator for the group is its sector-specific focus on technology, telecoms, electronic communications and pharmaceuticals, as well as its experience in competition matters with IP elements. Managing partner Nikos Nikolinakos is a ‘top-class practitioner for competition law matters’, while Alexis Spyropoulos is noted for his expertise in merger control and state aid. Other strengths include agency litigation and data protection cases.
Nikos Nikolinakos; Dina Kouvelou
Other key lawyers:
‘This is a prominent competition law practice. The team is detail-oriented and provides excellent strategic advice. It is outstanding in terms of its knowledge, speed and expertise.’
‘Dina Kouvelou is an exceptional competition lawyer. She is sharp and analytical and stands out for her strategic vision and experience. She is technically strong and shows excellent attention to detail.’
‘Alexis Spyropoulos provides clear and commercial advice. He is efficient, pragmatic and solutions-driven.’
‘This is an absolutely impressive competition law team, which stands out due to its high level of responsiveness, professionalism and deep knowledge of the area. It is the absolute to-go firm in the field of regulated industries.’
‘Nikos Nikolinakos is a top-class practitioner for competition law matters. He has impressive competition law expertise and experience and possesses a business understanding. He also has superb litigation skills before the competition commission, regulatory authorities and courts. He is an excellent strategist, detail-oriented, and strong in technical legal analysis’
‘Dina Kouvelou is highly experienced, very responsive and personable. She simplifies complex legal issues, provides to-the-point advice and has exceptional skills as a litigator and strategist. She stands out for her masterful technical knowledge of antitrust law in the regulated industries.’
‘Alexis Spyropoulos is an experienced competition law practitioner, with excellent commercial awareness. He consistently delivers an exceptional standard and quality of work. He provides clear and well-explained advice and is always practical, responsive and accurate.’
‘Nikolinakos and Partners is a leader in the competition law area in Greece and has unmatched expertise and experience. It provides an outstanding level of service, provides comprehensive advice and has a deep understanding of industry matters.’
Victus Networks S.A.
GRID Telecom Greece S.A.
Innovis Pharma S.A.
Profile Software S.A.
Volton Hellenic Energy S.A.
- Advised Vodafone Greece and Vodafone Group on creating a tower infrastructure company through a merger with Wind Hellas’ tower assets, called Vantage Towers Greece.
- Advised Innovis Pharma S.A. on all its major contracts (mainly distribution agreements) in order to ensure that its business practices and strategies are compliant with EU/national competition law.
- Providing ongoing telecoms regulatory and competition law advice to Grid Telecom, mainly in relation to major agreements for dark fiber leases.
The practice at Zepos & Yannopoulos, praised for its ‘in-depth knowledge of EU and competition law’, was recently bolstered by the arrival of Stamatis Drakakis from Koutalidis Law Firm; he joins with a strong track record of representing clients before the national and European courts and regulators. The team is equipped to handle merger control, state aid, vertical restraints and cartel enforcement matters, with specific expertise in the financial, electronic communications, energy, construction, chemicals and pharmaceutical sectors, among others. Stefanos Charaktiniotis is the key contact for antitrust compliance matters at both a national and EU level.
Other key lawyers:
‘Exceptionally well read on the subject, with in-depth knowledge of EU and competition law and its practical application to local market.’
‘Stamatis Drakakakis is recommended.’
‘They have in-depth knowledge of competition issues and have successfully handled serious cases before the competition authorities. They are easy to work with and knowledgeable.’
‘Stefanos Charaktiniotis and Stamatis Drakakakis have robust academic backgrounds but also significant experience in competition law matters in various sectors.’
PPC RENEWABLES SA
L’ OREAL HELLAS
COLGATE PALMOLIVE COMPANY
HELLENIC CORPORATION OF ASSETS AND PARTICIPATIONS
MACEDONIAN THRACE BREWERY COMPANY SA
BRINK’S Security services
BOSCH SIEMENS HOME APPLIANCES
FOSSIL GROUP EUROPE GMBH
- Representing Alpha Bank before the HCC regarding a probe into Greek banks, currently the largest antitrust investigation run by the regulator.
- Advising Mytilineos on the merger control issues surroundings its participation in the open international tender for the privatisation of DEPA Commercial run by the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund.
- Advising crop protection company Adama Agriculture BV (a subsidiary of ChemChina) on the merger filing before the HCC for the acquisition of Alfa Agricultural Supplies S.A., which was approved after a Phase II investigation.
D.N. Tzouganatos & Partners
Koutalidis Law Firm is home to a broad range of expertise, covering cartel investigations, vertical and horizontal agreements, abuse of dominance, state aid rules and merger clearance. The team is also highly rated for its knowledge of sector-specific competition matters in the electricity, gas, transport, broadcasting and electronic communications industries. Katia Protopapa is the key contact.
P.V. Kanellopoulos & Partners Law Firm
Vassilis Kanellopoulos leads the competition practice at P.V. Kanellopoulos & Partners Law Firm. The team advises clients from industries as diverse as food and beverages, energy and pharmaceuticals on a range of contentious matters, including unfair competition claims.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company in a high-profile unfair competition dispute.
- Successfully represented Hellenic Brewery of Atalanti before the Court of Appeals in a high-profile unfair competition case.
- Acted for a client in a high-profile competition case in the gas distribution sector.
'A well-known firm with expertise in competition law’, Stavropoulos & Partners is skilled in advising on agreements and concerted practices, merger control, vertical and horizontal relationships, and market dominance. Managing partner Ioannis Stavropoulos jointly leads the practice with Evanthia Tsiri, a specialist in the applicable regulatory framework in the banking, construction, environment and FMCG sectors. The team also has a strong risk aversion offering, regularly assisting its clients with transactional considerations, commercial policies and rebate schemes.
Ioannis Stavropoulos; Evanthia Tsiri
‘Stavropoulos & Partners is a well-known firm with expertise in competition law and with numerous collaborations with many national and international companies.’
‘A high level of professionalism and deep knowledge. Quality recommendations on the relevant competition law issues with on-time response to urgent matters.’
Corteva Agriscience Group
Du Pont Group
Hellenic Recycling Company
- Defended FrieslandCampina Hellas before the HCC in a contentious case.
- Advised clients active in the FMCG industry with regard to various requests for information sent by the HCC as part of its sectoral and ex officio investigations.
- Advised Corteva Agriscience Group on a request for information sent by the HCC in relation to the examination of a concentration notification by one of the client’s competitors.
Under the leadership of managing partner Vangelis Politis, Politis & Partners holds a wealth of expertise in relation to merger clearances and antitrust matters, as well as procurement and consumer protection law. The team also handles EU law matters, including those pertaining to treaties, regulations and directives. In a recent standout from the caseload, the team was engaged by the European Commission in a series of disputes against the beneficiaries of community subsidy programmes.
Other key lawyers:
‘Politis and Partners is a very reliable firm. Their legal services are focused and business-oriented. I am particularly impressed by their response times and the very high quality of service. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic, they have proven to be valuable advisers who are always up to date with the latest government rules and instructions, and ready to provide immediate, solid advice related to our business.’
‘Emmanouil Savoidakis is also a valuable source of advice in a wide range of matters, assisting us with evaluating and finding solutions to a number of everyday challenges.’
Mood Media Hellas LLC
V+O Communication & Consulting S.A.
- Represented the European Commission in litigation against the beneficiaries of community subsidy programmes.
- Advised V+O Communication, a Greek marketing communication and public relations consultancy firm with an expanding presence in other jurisdictions, with regard to its growth strategy, public tenders, antitrust law and business contracts.
- Providing legal advice to Bosch Rexroth in connection with EU regulatory and antitrust matters.
Sarantitis has a long history of appearing before the HCC, Greek Administrative Courts and European Commission in merger control and other applicable competition matters. A particular strength for the team is its work on exclusive, non-exclusive and selective distribution agreements, regularly advising its clients on their operation, conclusion and termination. Department head Terina Raptis has also handled a number of high-end state aid matters of late.
Hellenic Shipyards SA (HSY) (under special administration)
Virtus International Partners
Katogi Averoff SA
Yama Hellas SA
At VAINANIDIS ECONOMOU & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM, clients from industries including pharmaceuticals, hotels, construction, cosmetics, food and industrial products are supported on an array of EU and competition matters. Aida Economou leads the practice, which counts horizontal and vertical agreements, abuse of dominance, mergers and antitrust matters among its core fields of focus.
- Acting for a company in its dispute with its long-term distributor in the Greek market.
- Advising a client in an ex officio investigation by the HCC for possible infringements of competition law in the Greek market.
- Advising a company with respect to distribution agreements with its distributors in Greece.
Maria Golfinopoulou is the key contact at Your Legal Partners where she serves as team head. Among her areas of proficiency are antitrust investigations and compliance, merger control and privatisations; her team routinely represents clients before the HCC and is particularly busy in the tobacco, IT, telecoms, petroleum and advertising sectors. The firm is a member of the Ally Law global legal network and regularly supports its clients with competition compliance seminars and mock dawn raids.
Japan Tobacco International
Autohellas SA (Hertz Operating Leasing)
- Advised JTI Cyprus on an investigation conducted by the Commission for the Protection of Competition of the Republic of Cyprus in relation to alleged infringement of competition rules by local tobacco companies.
- Advised Autohellas SA on the clearance of its acquisition of 50% of Eltrekka SA.
- Advised Evergolf Tourist Investments (owned by the Vassilakis family) on the clearance of its acquisition of Golf Residences.