Andersen Legal - Pistiolis - Triantafyllos & Associates Law Firm is highly acclaimed in the full array of employment matters, with equal proficiency in contentious and non-contentious mandates. Department co-head Anastasios Triantafyllos is an expert in severance pay, discrimination and collective agreements, in addition to a wealth of more specialised areas such as workplace privacy, fatalities in the workplace and trade secrets. He fronts the practice together with managing partner Theodore Pistiolis, a specialist in large-scale restructurings and the implementation of new employment legislation, who is particularly active in the energy, TMT, shipping and construction industries. The practice is notably active on cross-border mandates and is a member of Andersen Global, an international association of law firms. Recently promoted partner Paraskevas Zourntos is particularly active on the disputes front.
Employment in Greece
Anastasios Triantafyllos; Theodore Pistiolis
Other key lawyers:
Andromeda Group S.A.
Allianz Hellas Insurance Company
Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company (EYDAP S.A.)
Attica Holdings SA (Attica Group)
British American Tobacco Hellas S.A.
Energean Oil & Gas
Intracom Defence Electronics – IDE
Intracom Constructions SA (Intrakat)
Intrasoft International S.A.
ITF Hellas Pharmaceuticals SA
Magna Marine Ship Management Corporation
Plaisio Computers S.A.
Saint-Gobain Hellas S.A.
Technomar Shipping Inc.
- Represented the Association of Passenger Shipping Companies (SEEN) in seeking court orders to prohibit the execution of multiple strikes planned by employee trade unions.
- Represented Greek shipping company Major Coasting in more than 50 cases before the Court of First Instance and the Court of Appeal regarding overtime, wrongful dismissals and accidents during work time.
- Advised ENCODE on a restructuring and employment compliance project, which included reviewing procedures, employment contracts, collective labour agreements, and health and safety procedures as part of an internal due diligence.
Clients hail PotamitisVekris Law Firm for its ‘client-centric way of working' and 'high level of expertise’. Department head Alexios Papastavrou primarily focuses his practice on the representation of employers, handling an array of matters such as trade union relations, collective bargaining agreements, redundancies, industrial actions and business closures; he is also particularly experienced in respect of social security law and the employment-related considerations of M&A and privatisations. The team posseses notable strength at the junior end, with senior associate Despoina Charakopoulou focusing on mass dismissals and the liquidation of pension plans and associate Nikolas Sigkridis specialising in employment contract termination, strike actions, collective labour law and flexible forms of employment. The contentious caseload includes pension litigation, claims of unfair dismissal and fatal labour incidents.
Other key lawyers:
Konstantinos Papadiamantis; Despoina Charakopoulou; Nikolas Sigkridis; Anastasia Platipodi
‘Nikos Sigkridis is always accurate in his explanations and willing to help.’
‘The team is hardworking, with a commitment to quality, progressive attitude and spirit, and sense of accountability.’
‘They are experienced and have an ability to communicate and in-depth knowledge of the law and market.’
‘They demonstrate a very good understanding of our needs and a client-centric way of working, with a high level of expertise and professionalism and an international mindset.’
‘The individuals we work with have broad experience and advise us on different aspects of employment law. They are very effective in understanding our needs and providing solutions, and very responsive, demonstrating a high level of integrity and professionalism, especially Alexios Papastavrou and Anastasia Platipodi.’
‘Quality, innovation, commitment, enthusiasm and eagerness to provide the best possible level of service to its clients. Strategic approach and solution oriented. Deep knowledge of our sector and issues.’
‘Alexios Papastavrou has provided a great support in very difficult and complex matters. We feel that in labour matters he cannot be replaced. Another lawyer to mention is Nikolas Sigkridis, who has proven to be an excellent associate.’
New Greek PostBank (now Eurobank)
American Express Bank
Procter & Gamble
Johnson and Johnson
The Royal Bank of Scotland (now NatWest Markets Plc)
Notos Com Holdings
Bolton Hellas SA
Lidl Hellas SA
Alfa Vita Vasilopoulos SA (Delhaize Group)
AGET IRAKLIS (Lafarge Group)
Eurobank Ergasias SA
The Nielsen Company
VolksWagen Bank GmbH
Holmes Place Med B.V.
Aegean Baltic Bank
YARA Hellas SA
Alcon Laboratories Hellas SA
HDI Global SE HELLAS
Vouchers Services SA (EDENRED)
The American College of Greece (ACG)
- Advised Citibank on the liquidation of its defined benefit pension scheme and successfully defended the client against related claims of more than €140m.
- Successfully represented AGET Iraklis before the Supreme Court by reversing a prior ruling of the Court of Appeal concerning the validity of 118 dismissals.
- Advised Eurobank on all related employment matters during the carve out of the bank and the transfer of almost 500 employees of the Troubled Assets Group to its Financial Planning Services unit.
Bernitsas Law fields a team which is ‘fully up-to-date on any labour law developments’, headed by the ‘exceptional’ Katia Papantonopoulou, a specialist in regulatory and legislative matters, employment contracts and collective dismissals. In addition, her team has extensive experience in collective agreements, industrial relations and employee-related fringe benefits, pensions, and compensation mandates, as well as handling a number of contentious affairs, such as dismissal, accident at work and professional liability claims. Of late, it has also handled a number of employment-related due diligence projects arising from major M&A transactions.
Other key lawyers:
‘Deep knowledge of legislation through the last year when there were a lot of changes in Greek labour law due to the Covid-19 situation.’
‘Responsive and give clear instructions.’
‘The team is fully up-to-date on any labour law developments and is able to provide credible information and advice which facilitates the decision-making from the customer side.’
‘Response to our requests are always provided within the day or the next day at the latest.’
‘Katia Papantonopoulou’s professionalism is exceptional. She always makes time to receive calls and requests, providing accurate feedback and advice. During the Covid-19 labour law developments, she was a trusted partner for our firm and our group, providing us with credible information and advice, shortly after the official announcements by the government. She is also very organised and a really pleasant personality to work with.’
Bank of China (Athens branch)
BMW Hellas SA
BMW Austria Bank
Bristol Myers Squibb
CVC Capital Partners
Monster Energy Europe Limited
- Advised a multinational company on the transfer of business of its 100% subsidiary and the transfer of undertaking under TUPE legislation.
- Advised a media company on employment contract issues with its CEO regarding covenants and bonuses.
- Advised the Greek branch of a foreign bank on drafting bilingual templates of employment for its employees and executives.
Acclaimed for its ‘very skilled’ team, which is 'able to explain complex situations in an easily understandable way’, Dryllerakis & Associates is home to leading expertise on a number of employment fronts. Examples of its work include employment-related due diligence in the context of M&A projects, expatriates’ issues and collective labour matters, including trade union negotiations. John Damilakis fronts the department, which includes Vassilis Constantinidis, a specialist in HR issues such as employment contracts, employer’s handbooks and code of conduct policies. The client roster includes several high-profile multinationals which look to the group for advice on Greek employment law, group dismissals, employee background checks, benefits and transfers, among many other affairs.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very productive and cooperative. The team is very skilled. Their English communication skills are very good, which is important for us as an international company.’
‘Able to explain complex situations in an easily understandable way.’
Baker & McKenzie
Beiersdorf Hellas S.A.
Burlington Books S.A.
DLA Piper Law Firm
Henkel Hellas S.A.
KRKA HELLAS SINGLE MEMBER LTD
Mondelez Hellas S.A.
Pirelli Tyres S.A.
Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A.
- Providing continuous advice to Mondelez Hellas S.A. on Covid-19 related issues, including the implementation of new employment schemes (such as rotation and suspension of employment contracts), telework implementation issues and other matters.
- Advised Henkel Hellas on the implementation of GDPR processes and a compliance project, acting as data protection officer.
- Providing continuous advice to Aquila Hotels regarding its seasonal employees as per the recent Covid-19 related labour legislation.
KLC Law Firm is home to a distinguished level of expertise in respect of the legal framework for labour relations at companies which are restructuring, merging and undergoing privatisations. Headed by Stavros Andriopoulos, the team is also relied upon for division of enterprise and transfer mandates, in addition to the full array of matters concerning the hiring, operation and termination of employees. Its lawyers are able to call upon a wealth of experience before both the national and European courts when representing multinational clients involved in disputes.
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (GREEK SECTION / MSFOCB-BRUSSELS SECTION / MSFF-FRENCH SECTION)
HELLENIC SHIPYARDS S.A.
THYSSENKRUPP INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS S.A.
SPECIFAR SA (TEVA GROUP)
ALLERGAN HELLAS SA (ALLERGAN GROUP)
NIK. I. THEOCHARAKIS S.A. (NISSAN)
HELLENIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION S.A. (ERT S.A.)
ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT S.A.
VODAFONE GROUP (VODAFONE – PANAFON S.A.)
ZEINCRO HELLAS S.A
ADIDAS HELLAS SA (ADIDAS GROUP)
OLYMPIC CATERING SA (VIVARTIA GROUP)
GOODY’S – EVEREST SA (VIVARTIA GROUP)
Linea Piu S.A.
- Acting as legal counsel to Médecins Sans Frontières, providing advice on its day-to-day activity and representation in disputes with former employees, associates and managers.
- Acting for Hellenic Shipyards S.A. in a claim before the Supreme Court against former employees of Rolling Stock Greece SA (RSCG), dealing in principle with the interpretation of the Greek legislation on transfer of business.
- Acted for Nik. I. Theocharakis S.A., acting as the exclusive agent of Nissan International S.A., in a case before the Courts of First Instance.
KREMALIS - Law Firm, member of Ius Laboris
KREMALIS - Law Firm, member of Ius Laboris is known as a ‘business-friendly employment practice with exceptional expertise in employee insurance, pensions and benefits matters’. The department also demonstrates prowess in advising on lay-offs, separation packages, employment and collective bargaining agreements, industrial actions, transfers and internal regulations and policies. Dimitrios Kremalis, a ‘very efficient and extremely responsive’ lawyer, leads the practice and is closely supported by senior associate Korina Paschaliori. The practice stands out in particular due to its integration with Ius Laboris, an international network of law firms specialising in employment.
Other key lawyers:
Korina Paschaliori; Konstantinos Kremalis
‘This is a business-friendly employment practice with exceptional expertise in employee insurance, pensions and benefits matters.’
‘Konstantinos Kremalis and Dimitrios Kremalis are very efficient and extremely responsive.’
Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm is home to a full-service practice which covers contentious employment law issues and industrial relations in addition to pensions, benefits and corporate immigration matters. The department is headed by Ioanna Kyriazi, whose particular areas of proficiency include restructuring projects, collective redundancies and bargaining, social securities disputes and cost-cutting procedures, including salary reductions. Her team is also frequently engaged to provide day-to-day advice on matters including employment agreements, outsourcing, policies and handbooks, as well as discrimination issues. The firm is a member of the Employment Law Alliance, an international network of employment law specialists.
Other key lawyers:
The Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
MSD/Merck Sharpe & Dohme
The Associated Press
SARAKAKIS BROTHERS GROUP OF COMPANIES
BEAT MOBILITY SERVICES
CR Bard (BD)
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Successfully represented ContiTech IMAS before the Court of Appeals in a collective employment litigation case related to the closure of the company’s plant and the redundancy of its personnel.
- Advised and represented Frigoglass SAIC in the successful implementation of collective dismissals due to the closure of its plant in Greece.
- Advised and supported MSB in the successful completion of a business outsourcing project.
At Lambadarios Law Firm, clients are provided with a full-service employment offering, covering issues from recruitment and benefits through to terminations and redundancies. The practice has particular strength in mandates pertaining to the implementation of new workplace practices and technologies and is headed by John Filiotis, who has a strong track record in collective redundancy disputes before the European Court of Justice and the Athens Supreme Court. Other areas of proficiency include the application of EU directives, contract drafting and breach of contract claims.
Other key lawyers:
Chara Daouti; Constantinos Lambadarios
Rokas Law Firm is particularly active when it comes to the implementation of employee restructuring plans such as voluntary exit schemes and collective dismissals, and is also able to call upon the firm’s market-leading insurance expertise to assist with large-scale pension and insurance plan matters. Claims before the ECJ and Greek Council of State are also a key part of the caseload, with team head Christos Theodorou recently providing representation in high-end collective redundancy and pension plan disputes. Further specialist areas include employee agreements and benefits, trade union and data protection issues, immigration and employment-related M&A matters.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is very professional, with great experience and specialisation and, at the same time, a human approach.’
‘They provide professionalism and flexibility and are good listeners.’
‘Excellent communication skills, great and welcoming behaviour and an immediate response to my company’s needs. Very good market and sector knowledge, as well as on-the-job experience. Good manners and truly listening to the client’s needs is what distinguishes them.’
‘All the individuals at Rokas Law Firm I have contacted and worked with are good, but I must give particular praise to Spyros Giannimpas, who truly stands out. Always approachable and easy to get in contact with, Spyros approaches all matters successfully and promptly. He is easily one of the best attorneys to work with.’
Roche Hellas Pharmaceuticals SA
LG Electronics Hellas SA
Heracles Group of Companies / Lafargeholcim Group (AGET)
Generali Hellas S.A.
AXA Insurance SA
Ethniki Insurance SA
Fujifilm Hellas SA
Brink’s Global Services Ltd
LG CNS CO., LTD Greek Branch
- Successfully represented Heracles group of companies (a member of LafargeHolcim) before the Supreme Court in five mass lawsuits challenging the dismissals due to gradual redundancies of a workforce of 229 employees.
- Represented Generali Hellas SA in a dispute concerning the private pension scheme of a state-owned company which is insufficiently funded.
Sarantitis advises clients from a variety of industries, including logistics, shipping and transportation, on a wide range of employment matters; examples include labour law amendments, complex disputes, collective agreements and employment-related reorganisations and restructurings. Theodora Monochartzis leads the department; both she and Terina Raptis 'immediately understand the business impact of the issues discussed' and are noted for their ‘knowledge, immediate responses and willingness to assist’.
Other key lawyers:
‘The legal advisers are always accurate in their answers and reply to our queries within 24 hours.’
‘Both Theodora Monochartzis and Terina Raptis stand out for their knowledge, immediate responses and willingness to assist, while they immediately understand the business impact of the issues discussed.’
‘The team is strong in providing valuable insight focusing on the business implications and the overall risk of the legal issue, rather than only the legal line of defence or claim that must be followed.’
‘They communicate efficiently and they are easy to reach. They build on a certain issue with a holistic approach and try to be proactive and protect the client from having to deal with similar legal cases in the future. Theodora Monochartzis and Terina Raptis are our key contacts.’
Maillis International SA-Maillis Group of Companies
Shipping Agents Union – International Maritime Union – D.N.E.
Embassy of Norway in Athens, Greece
Danish Embassy in Athens, Greece
Neptune Lines Shipping & Managing Enterprises S.A.
PCCW Global (Hellas) S.A.
- Advising SARMED SA on the amendment of the terms of different types of employment agreements.
- Providing ongoing advice to Cordant Group on employment issues.
- Advising MJ Maillis SA on the implementation of the government’s labour-related Covid-19 measures pertaining to its plant’s workforce and employees at the company’s offices.
Noted for its ‘advanced expertise and knowledge in employment matters’, Zepos & Yannopoulos represents numerous prestigious multinationals, including Disney, GlaxoSmithKline and Swarovski, in the full spectrum of disputes, day-to-day and transactional affairs. Practice head Rania Papakonstantinou routinely advises on workforce reduction, executive hiring and dismissals, employee benefits and collective redundancy mandates. Her team also includes Manolis Zacharakis, whose various strengths include advising on employee handbooks, working hours and the employment-related aspects of M&A and restructurings. Key sectors include retail, tourism and pharmaceuticals.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team’s strength is that they really listen to the problem at hand and are agile and flexible in responding not only quickly but with clear written guidance that is understandable for us. Also, since we have been using their services for a couple of years, there is a continuity to their answers when we have issues that might refer to previous discussions – we do not need to describe everything from the start, they remember what the situation is for us and work from there.’
‘Manolis Zacharakis stands out because not only is he always available when we need him, but he provides efficient, accurate and excellent advice, on time, and is always friendly and open-minded. He is easy to talk to, has a user-friendly way of explaining the law and regulations to us, and has always responded whenever we have needed his guidance.’
‘Dedicated and committed to the client. We truly feel that they are our partners. Always accessible and ready to tackle urgent or ad hoc issues very proficiently. Very good at recalling the history of our company so we don’t have to explain ourselves from scratch every time. They can also view our matters in the context of everything else we have worked on so far.’
‘They gained our complete trust through their expertise and professionalism. We know that they really care about doing the right thing for us.’
‘Manolis Zacharakis is a great partner for our company. He is always reachable. He has amazing knowhow and expertise, so he can simplify even the most complex topics or solutions for us, which makes our work as HR much easier. ’
- Advised Intrum AB on the Greek employment law matters arising from its €328m acquisition of Piraeus Bank’s Recovery Banking Unit (a platform for servicing NPLs), which involved the transfer of more than 600 employees from Piraeus Bank to the servicer established by Intrum.
- Advised GlaxoSmithKline on the Greek employment law aspects of its global agreement with Pfizer Inc to combine their consumer health businesses into a new joint venture, including advising on the transfer of Pfizer’s employees within the perimeter of the transaction to GlaxoSmithKline.
- Conducted due diligence on employment law matters for Cornes Company in the context of the acquisition of GNS.
AP Legal represents a mixture of local and multinational corporates on a range of employment mandates; social security and pension-related matters are a particular forte, as are collective agreements, dismissals, restructurings, internal regulations and labour union issues. Alexandra Argyropoulou, a senior partner well versed in contentious employment matters, jointly fronts the department alongside senior associate Afroditi Vasiliou.
Afroditi Vassiliou; Alexandra Argyropoulou
FERRING HELLAS SA
LIDL STIFTUNG & CO KG
- Advised multinational data analytics company Nielsen Inc on employment matter arising out of the group reorganisation.
- Advised financial services company MoneyGram on the redundancy of personnel during restructuring of its local subsidiary.
- Advising Tesla on various issues relating to labour legislation in Greece.
Avramopoulos & Partners demonstrates excellence in the full array of contentious and advisory employment law matters. The department is headed by Athanassios Avgeros and includes Yanna Antonopoulou, who excels in advising on group restructurings and reorganisations, employee contract and benefit matters, and terminations. Other keystones of the workload include collective bargaining agreements, social security issues, EU regulation compliance, stock option plans and other incentives, and health and safety matters, in addition to disputes before the labour authorities, labour boards and courts.
Other key lawyers:
Yanna Antonopoulou; Vicky Kolintza
KBVL is home to a ‘high level of knowledge and professionalism’ in the employment space. It provides a full-service offering, advising on individual and collective employment matters, social security issues, employment-related aspects of restructurings, disputes, day-to-day affairs, and health and safety issues. Alexandros Doschoris leads the department, which represents employers from a range of sectors including retail, investment services, insurance, food and beverages, and banking. The firm’s cross-border capacity is enhanced through its membership of the global Deloitte Legal network.
‘They demonstrate a high level of knowledge and professionalism. They are open-minded, passionate partners.’
‘They have business acumen and they are keen to provide risk assessment of alternative solutions.’
‘The fundamental strength of this team is the great consistency in the level of service provided.’
‘It is a luxury for us to know that we have Alexandros Doschoris to help us with labour issues. Several times we have asked his advice on urgent matters and he always delivers in very tight deadlines with complete, analytical and fully efficient advice. He is reachable anytime in the office or on mobile. He clearly understands the delicate nature of his subject and acts accordingly. A great professional!’
Textile Care – Ecolab S.A.
Hellenic Shipyards SA
Ifchor S & P Ltd
Dentsu Aegis Network Hellas SA
- Represented Larco SA (under special administration) in employment litigation, in consultations with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Development and Investment and the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, and before the Greek labour authorities.
- Represented Hellenic Shipyards S.A. (under special administration) in employment litigation, in consultations with government departments, and before the Greek labour authorities.
- Advised Ecolab on the development and implementation of an employees’ evaluation and promotion plan, ensuring the plan’s compliance with the national and international employment law standards and requirements.
Drakopoulos is instructed on a variety of employment-related disputes, including breach of contract, unfair dismissal, discrimination and equal pay claims. It is equally as active on the advisory front, assisting with matters such as employment contracts, occupational health and safety issues, and internal policy reviews. Panagiotis Drakopoulos and Georgia Konstantinidou jointly lead the department, which counts the pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverage, TMT and financial services sectors among its foremost industries of expertise.
Panagiotis Drakopoulos; Georgia Konstantinidou
‘People you can trust. They show great empathy.’
‘Great experience overall. The team is very insightful with proven expertise in the field. On top of this, their professionalism, efficiency and reliability make them stand out in the legal market.’
‘Georgia Konstantinidou has been very responsive. She is personable and understanding as well as professional in her approach.’
‘Drakopoulos’ lawyers know the law and advise us on what we cannot do, but they also have the legal skills to understand our business vision and assist us with materialising our objectives in a secure and effective way.’
MARKS & SPENCER
- Advised Marks & Spencer on a series of employment law matters, including directors’ and employees’ liabilities arising out of contractor management agreements.
- Advised Vodafone with respect to the applicable retention periods related to employment records and employees’ personal data.
- Advising Reckitt Benckiser on the impact and the implications of the Covid-19 pandemic on employment matters.
Hailed for its ‘hands-on approach’ and 'high level of expertise’, Iason Skouzos & Partners specialises in areas including employment contracts, payroll issues, health and safety, dismissals, disputes and the employment law implications of M&A and restructuring projects. Theodoros Skouzos, noted for his ‘great case management’, leads the department, which has been particularly active in the telecoms sector over the past 12 months.
Other key lawyers:
‘A hands-on approach and good control of their cases.’
‘Theodoros Skouzos provides great case management.’
‘Quick responses accompanied always by quality service.’
‘A high level of expertise. They are always on time and proactively update us on new legislation.’
‘They showed dedication and effort in all aspects of our work together.’
‘All the individuals we work with stand out and this is very important; they are an excellent team.’
Nokia, Solutions and Networks Hellas S.A.
QIVOS WE CREATE CUSTOMER LOYALTY S.A
Baino Estates Ltd
Sportion Development Services
Vigo Trading Limited
- Advised Nokia Solutions and Networks Hellas S.A. on a very sensitive issue concerning an employee’s financial data and personal data protection.
- Provided day-to-day advice to Nokia Solutions and Networks Hellas S.A. on several issues raised by the labour union of the company in relation to the Covid 19 emergency measures imposed by the state and the HR department of the company.
- Advised Osteocell S.A. on several issues related to the special labour provisions introduced due to Covid-19 pandemic crisis.
Lixouriotis Theodosis & Partners Law Firm
Lixouriotis Theodosis & Partners Law Firm's expertise covers employment contract drafting, employee education and training, and collective industrial relations. Among many other matters, it is also skilled in advising on the employment aspects of M&A, reorganisations and restructurings. The highly experienced Ioannis Lixouriotis is the department’s standout name.
Other key lawyers:
Platis – Anastassiadis & Associates Law Partnership demonstrates noteworthy strength in the employment-related aspects of M&A, business transformations, takeovers and restructurings. The team provides input at each stage of such projects, assisting with due diligence, employee transfers, union management and post-deal integration matters, among others. Team head Maria Rigaki also directs her attention towards disputes, social security and HR issues, dismissals and renumeration policy mandates.
Other key lawyers:
Elina Bosinaki; Maria Gkatzou
‘The main positive is that they work on the topics with strong commitment and lot of passion.’
Randstad Hellas SA
- Advised Dixons South East Europe on HR issues related to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Advised HR company Randstad Hellas SA on day-to-day business issues.
The ‘skilled’ employment team at Politis & Partners represents a combination of local and multinational clients in the full array of employment affairs. Angeliki Saratsi, hailed for her 'ability to offer pragmatic solutions and adapt them to the actual needs of her clients', is particularly knowledgeable about executive compensation arrangements, employee benefits and legislation advice. She jointly leads the department with restructuring specialist Nikos Anastopoulos and Emmanouil Savoidakis, who focuses on day-to-day advisory matters.
Angeliki Saratsi; Nikos Anastopoulos; Emmanouil Savoidakis
‘Politis & Partners has a skilled team of lawyers, who are readily available and we have no problem reaching them when their services are needed. The team is very efficient, experienced and professional.’
‘Angeliki Saratsi is also very experienced in commercial law matters and has the ability to offer pragmatic solutions and adapt them to the actual needs of her clients. In addition, she is very responsive and always very well prepared.’
‘Emmanouil Savoidakis is also well regarded for his valuable support. He routinely drafts reasoned legal opinions and provides guidance, assisting us in a rapidly evolving regulatory environment.’
Abbott Laboratories S.A.
Sun Chemical Publications Hellas S.A.
V+O Communication & Consulting S.A.
Bausch Health Hellas S.A. (member of the Bausch Health Group)
Mood Media Hellas S.A.
- Advised Abbott Laboratories (Hellas) S.A. on various regulatory and contractual issues in an employment context.
- Advised Sun Chemical on various regulatory and contractual issues in an employment context.
- Advising V+O Communication on various employment-related regulatory and contractual issues.