EU, competition and public procurement in Denmark
Honoré & Fallesen Advokatfirma ApS
The ‘hardworking, strategic and commercial’ team at Accura Advokatpartnerselskab is praised for its public procurement expertise as well as its capabilities in competition work, including competition authority complaints, cartel investigations, self-assessments and advice to industry associations. Practice head Jesper Fabricius also specialises in merger control issues, market dominance work and anti-competitive agreement litigation, while Christina Heiberg-Grevy has substantial experience in competition and procurement cases. Another name to note is Laurits Schmidt Christensen, who is ‘always available and well-versed in the requirements of both EU and Danish competition law’.
Other key lawyers:
Christina Heiberg-Grevy; Laurits Schmidt Christensen
‘Broad experience with highly dedicated lawyers – able to support you in all business aspects.’
‘Highly skilled with EU law and regulations. Always accessible and dedicated to delivering perfect support. I can highly recommend Christina Heiberg-Grevy.’
‘They have a small and tight team that is well suited to quickly deal with matters with good attention in a timely manner.’
‘Laurits Schmidt Christensen is always available and well-versed in the requirements of both EU and Danish Competition law.’
‘The legal advice is excellent and it is in combination with their exemplary commercial insight, where they leave anyone else behind!’
‘Jesper Fabricius is one of the best in the class and the one people seek for advice regarding the public sector. He knows all relevant cases.’
‘I have worked closely with legal partner Christina Heiberg-Grevy and have experienced outstanding legal advice and fast responses in all aspects of our collaboration. Christina seems to be an expert in her field and involves legal experts from other teams as well whenever needed. She has provided exceptional guidance through our process.’
‘Hardworking, strategic, commercial, with excellent legal skills.’
Frederikshavn Havn (Port of Frederikshavn)
Leo Pharma A/S
Getinge Danmark A/S
Babcock International A/S
Maj Invest (PE Fund)
Polaris (PE Fund)
Johnson & Johnson
Bring Logistik AB
City of Copenhagen
Tide Bus A/S
FAFID (Association of Film Distributors)
- Assisting the Port of Frederikshavn in a number of public tender processes and public-private contractual matters related to the expansion of the Port of Frederikshavn.
- Coordinated and obtained phase 1 merger control clearances for Polaris in Denmark, Sweden and Norway regarding its acquisition of SSG Partners.
- Acting for Eurostar Danmark A/S in a case in Denmark concerning the legality of a consortium formed by two competitors for the purpose of submitting a joint bid on the Danish Road Directorate’s retender of road marking services for 2014-2017.
Bech-Bruun fields experts in competition, merger control, public procurement and general EU law. Peter Stig Jakobsen leads the group, which regularly represents large public sector and multinational clients in competition law proceedings before Danish regulatory bodies and the EU Commission. The group is also highly regarded for its handling of major procurement mandates, including contentious proceedings, tender procedures, tender drafts and tender optimisation work. Anne Bergholt Sommer, Jesper Kaltoft, Anders Birkelund Nielsen and Simon Evers Hjelmborg are the practitioners to note, along with managing associate Christian Monberg.
Peter Stig Jakobsen
Other key lawyers:
Jesper Kaltoft; Simon Evers Hjelmborg; Tina Braad; Anne Bergholt Sommer; Christian Monberg; Anders Birkelund Nielsen
‘They are fast, competent and business-oriented.’
‘The team is very skilled, works efficiently and always strives to find solutions workable in practice.’
‘The team excel in providing legal advice on a high level while taking their clients’ business and other factors (beyond the legal) into consideration.’
‘Simon Evers-Hjelmborg and Christian Monberg stand out as being very experienced within their field and always provide legal advice that can be used by the business.’
The Boeing Company
CPH City & Port Development
City of Copenhagen
Salling Group (Dansk Supermarked)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
Nordic Entertainment Group
Procter & Gamble
- Assisted Boeing with a number of projects related to the procurement of supplies for the Danish Defence.
- Assisted Elbit Systems with a matter related to the procurement of supplies for the Danish Defence.
- Assisted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark with all Danish International Development Agency related procurement procedures and established a team dedicated to conducting the more than 20 yearly DANIDA-related tender procedures in the English and French languages, in cooperation with local embassy contact persons in developing countries all over the world.
Jointly led by Olaf Koktvedgaard, Søren Zinck and Frederik André Bork, Bruun & Hjejle's practice focuses on competition and state aid regulatory issues, with vast experience representing clients in contentious matters. Noted for its merger control expertise, the group has experience across the media, transport, energy, retail and agricultural sectors. Koktvedgaard frequently handles large state aid cases; Bork (who is a former head of division at the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority) predominantly works on merger control and M&A-related matters; and Zinck has particular expertise in abuse of dominance and pricing mandates.
Olaf Koktvedgaard; Søren Zinck; Frederik André Bork
‘Compared to other top-tier law firms, they have second to none insight and experience with handling matters regarding the payment legislation, including the Danish Payments Act, the PSDII and the Interchange Fee Regulation. ’
‘They stand out for their availability and their understanding of the commercial aspects of the business. The way they set up teams to support clients in different matters.’
‘Very dedicated to the work and to learn more about our business area.’
‘High availability, very skilled and provides value for money within their area.’
CD Pharma AB
HMN Naturgas I/S
Danske Bank A/S
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
FIH Holding and FIH Erhvervsbank
PostNord Danmark (Post Danmark)
Danish Pig Genetics
Clear Channel International and Clear Channel Danmark
GSV Materieludlejning A/S
Arbejdsmarkedets Tillægspension (”ATP”) and Danica Ejendomsselskab ApS (”Danica”)
Axel Kaufmann ApS
- Representing Nets A/S in a case relating to the alleged abuse of dominance in the acquiring market in Denmark currently pending before the Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court, and a merger control case concerning the contemplated sale of Nets A2A payment business to Mastercard for approximately DKK21.3bn.
- Acting for TV 2 Danmark in two follow-on proceedings before the Danish High Court, filed by NENT (formerly Viasat) and Discovery (formerly SBS TV), and in a related state aid case before the Danish Eastern High Court and the ECJ Grand Chamber filed by NENT. The follow-on cases are two of the largest follow-on damage claims cases in Denmark.
- Represented CD Pharma AB in a case concerning alleged excessive pricing for the drug Syntocinon before the Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court.
At Gorrissen Federspiel, the EU and competition team has extensive experience in handling major merger control mandates before the European Commission, the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority and other foreign competition authorities. The group, which is jointly led by Martin André Dittmer and Erik Kjær-Hansen, is also instructed in high-profile competition and public procurement disputes before the Supreme Court; the group also has experience in arbitrations. Key areas of focus include the financial services, professional services, healthcare, IT, education and construction sectors. Senior legal counsel Kristian Helge Andersen has a noteworthy maritime practice.
Martin André Dittmer; Erik Kjær Hansen
Other key lawyers:
Kristian Helge Andersen
Bang & Olufsen
P27 Nordic Payments Platform
- Assisting SEAS-NVE with the acquisition of the power distribution, residential customer and city light businesses from Ørsted.
- Acting for GVCO in a case before the Danish Supreme Court relating to the assessment of consortia agreements under Danish and European Union competition law.
- Assisting a group of major Nordic banks with establishing a pan-Nordic common payment infrastructure, P27, and assisting P27 with acquiring the legacy Swedish payment platform.
Horten’s team is ‘strong for competition law and contract law and has very good all-round knowledge’ of EU and competition matters, including public procurement, state aid and general EU law issues. Instructed by a variety of private companies, business associations and public authorities, the group, led by Andreas Christensen, also focuses on follow-on damages actions, Danish infringement investigations and merger control work in the public sector. Annelouise Dalgaard Pedersen's expertise encompasses strategic advice on procurement designs, tender procedures and handling complaints before the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement.
Other key lawyers:
Annelouise Dalgaard Pedersen; Peter Gregersen
‘Strong for competition law and contract law and has very good all-round knowledge. The team is quick and to the point – no nonsense. Very good understanding of our sector.’
‘The Horten team is an impressive contender in the Danish competition law market. We are impressed by the communication skills of the firm and the team spirit with which they approach matters.’
‘Good at reaching out and talking to you in an understandable language.’
‘They are human! They listen to what you say and try to help in the best way.’
‘Very good knowledge of competition law.’
‘Quick response, and competent employees who always find a solution and an answer.’
‘Highly competent and always available.’
‘The individuals are very professional, committed and at the same time informal in their workflow, so that quick solutions are produced.’
MAN Truck & Bus AG
The Municipality of Aarhus
Birkenstock GmbH & Co. KG Services
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique Nordic A/S
The City of Copenhagen (municipality)
MLDK – Mærkevareleverandørerne
Sikkerhedsstyrelsen (the Danish Safety Technology Authority)
LM Gruppen ApS.
- Advised Bain & Company, Inc., on the acquisition of management consultancy firm Qvartz P/S; assisted with competition law, merger control assessments as well as extensive compliance and clean team procedures during the transaction process.
- Advising Energinet on the competition law and state aid aspects of its projects.
- Advising the City of Copenhagen on the procurement of special school services for children and young adults with special needs.
The ‘excellent, thorough and razor-sharp’ team at Kromann Reumert exclusively handles competition work, with particular expertise in high-profile merger control and state aid issues. Praised for its international scope, the group is regularly involved in international cartel cases, including significant damages litigation. It also acts for clients in contentious merger cases, criminal liability claims and procedures for handling and reviewing data. Practice head Jens Munk Plum acts in high-end state aid investigations for state aid beneficiaries, Morten Kofmann has extensive experience in obtaining merger approval from the European Commission, and Bart A. Creve is noted for his cross-border expertise.
Jens Munk Plum
Other key lawyers:
Erik Bertelsen; Morten Kofmann; Bart A. Creve
‘Very experienced and top-notch Danish firm. Has a stellar reputation and provides great advice.’
‘Partner Jens Munk Plum is an outstanding legal advisor and sparring partner. He is fast at getting to the core of the case, cuts to the bone and comes up with tailormade business solutions.’
‘The competition team (especially Morten Kofmann) is excellent, thorough, and razor-sharp; spot on according to the legal facts. It is a great pleasure to work with such a dedicated team.’
‘Morten Kofmann is incredible and has an ability to make the legal intricacies crystal clear. He is easy to talk to and easy to understand and you get a feeling that you cannot find a better attorney than him.’
‘Their international cooperation also allows them to quickly give supreme service in all the countries we do business with, so we don’t have to engage with different law firms no matter the location or the legal issue.’
‘Kromann have so far been able to handle our entire legal problems and are also very active in keeping us up to date with the latest changes and issues of interest to our company.’
‘Regardless of the area they always have an expert who can support. They are very engaged and their response time is very quick.’
‘Jens Munk Plum is experienced, accessible, easy and pleasant to work with and very professional.’
- Represented Widex in merger control proceedings with regard to its joint venture with Sivantos.
- Advising Danica Pension on the unconditional phase II merger clearance for its acquisition of Swedish-owned rival, SEB Pension.
- Representing Nordic Waterproofing A/S in a matter before the Danish Competition Council and Competition Appeals Tribunal.
Leveraging its litigation capacities, NJORD Law Firm is instructed on a large number of Danish cases before the Court of Justice of the European Union; the group also frequently advises clients on public procurement and abuse of dominance work. Led by Thomas Rhyl, who is well versed in pharmaceuticals, competition, and public procurement cases, the practice also handles rebate schemes, marketing campaigns, franchise and wholesaler agreements, selective distribution issues, regulatory advice concerning EU and domestic competition law and vertical agreements.
Smith & Nephew
- Represented Novartis Pharma & Ferring Pharmaceuticals in Europe-wide litigation against parallel importers; a number of cases on the new rules (Falsified Medicines Directive) now before the CJEU.
- Acted as lead counsel for a consortium of 1700 major global institutional investors, seeking more than €2.3bn in damages from Novo Nordisk A/S for violations of the Market Abuse Regulation.
- Advising Coloplast International on all complex EU competition law matters and the interplay with the EU procurement rules, on a pan-European level.
With notable expertise in multi-jurisdictional work, Plesner's group is spearheaded by Daniel Barry, who focuses on competition litigation, cartel disputes, abuse cases and follow-on damages claims. Christian Karhula Lauridsen’s practice spans leniency programmes and settlement procedures and international cartel cases, Gitte Holtsø handles merger notifications and abuse of dominance issues, and economic analysis sub-team head Rie Paving Mortensen advises on cartel and non-cartel actions for damages. The team also assists clients with public procurement issues, particularly those concerning large-scale infrastructure projects.
Other key lawyers:
Christian Karhula Lauridsen; Gitte Holtsø; Rie Paving Mortensen
‘I have been working with Christian Karhula Lauridsen and Daniel Barry on very complex cases involving several jurisdictions. Both are extremely strong in analysing complex cases and by that also develop the strongest arguments and the best tactics. Not a single stone is untouched – and therefore they are able to develop the best strategy for how to handle the cases.’
‘A very good and experienced competition law team.’
Ørsted (formerly DONG Energy)
The Danish State (the Ministry of Finance)
FSN Capital Partners
Sund & Bælt Holding
British American Tobacco
The Danish Central Bank (Nationalbanken)
Nissan Nordic Europe
- Successfully defended Ørsted against authoritative findings of abuse of dominance and related DKK multi-billion damages claims.
- Acted for HusCompagniet in a merger case before the Danish competition authorities.
- Defended a Danish wholesaler of safety footwear in criminal proceedings regarding the alleged coordination of end-customer prices with one of its distributors in connection with a public tender, where the prosecutor argued for prison sentences for the individuals involved.
Skilled at handling competition, EU and public procurement matters for IT-related clients, the team at Bird & Bird Advokatpartnerselskab includes group co-head Morten Nissen, who is ‘a very experienced competition lawyer’. The group primarily handles all stages of tender processes and procurement disputes, merger control issues and state aid cases. Fellow practice co-head Peter Dann Jørgensen has a particularly strong reputation in multi-jurisdictional procurements in the public and private sectors.
Peter Dann Jørgensen; Morten Nissen
Other key lawyers:
Mikkel Taanum; Thomas Thorup Larsen
‘Bird and Bird is headed by Morten Nissen, a long-time practitioner and very experienced competition lawyer. The team is still a small team, but due to Morten’s experience, the team is a competitor in the Danish market one must take into account. Morten has shown that big international undertakings are prepared to work with him.’
‘Morten Nissen is very pragmatic and focused on the solution to the problem.’
‘Always a very professional team. Felt very secure and in good hands.’
‘I had the feeling that our case was very important for them; always follows up; sharp and professional.’
Legal Service of the European Commission
The Ministry of Taxation
The Municipality of Odense
The Municipality of Aalborg
Aalborg Forsyning A/S
The Municipality of Glostrup
The Municipality of Albertslund
SEAS-NVE Holding A/S
- Representing MasterCard in its $3.2bn acquisition of Betalingsservice from European payments provider Nets.
- Acting for FlixBus in an abuse of dominance complaint against the largest Danish ferry company, Molslinjen.
- Advising Danish Ministry of Taxation on major IT projects, including several complex procurements.
DLA Piper Denmark's practice, which is led by Michael Klöcker, is frequently instructed on matters that arise under EU and Danish competition, merger control, procurement and state aid laws. Key pillars of the practice include abuse of dominance issues, merger control work, criminal cases relating to competition law infringements, and cartel investigations. As part of the broader EU and competition group, the procurement team is headed up by Mikala Berg Dueholm, who advises on all stages of tendering procedures, as well as public contracts and complaints.
Other key lawyers:
Rune Hamborg; Mikala Berg Dueholm
‘Very dedicated, even with short notice. Anticipates the customers needs well.’
‘Rune Hamborg is very customer-oriented and has a very good business understanding of our business activities. He is highly competent in his field of activity.’
‘I only use DLA Piper in the tender area. Here, DLA Piper provides a combination of qualified employees with a high level of service.’
‘Partner Mikala Dueholm has a qualified, but at the same time solution-oriented approach to legal issues, which typically gives good results. In addition to the legal, Mikala Dueholm has a good general understanding of our industry, which increases the quality of her advice.’
Copenhagen Airports A/S
JP Politikens Hus A/S
J. Jensen Group
- Assisting HUGO BOSS with a matter regarding dual distribution.
- Assisted Kemp & Lauritzen with its acquisition of LindPro, one of Kemp & Lauritzen’s primary competitors.
- Assisted JP/Politikens Hus A/S with a matter regarding a potential boycott; the matter was initiated by a music band boycotting a particular reporter.
Poul Schmith demonstrates ‘in-depth knowledge' of ‘the cross-functional area of contract law and public procurement law’. Within the department, which primarily assists government ministries, municipalities and competition authorities, Rass Holdgaard is 'very highly recommended' for state aid law issues, while Kristian Hartlev displays ‘outstanding professionalism and precision in relation to drafting comprehensive tender documents and the associated contracts’. Another name to note is Jacob Pinborg, who has experience in cases before the Supreme Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Jacob Pinborg; Kristian Hartlev; Rass Holdgaard
‘Efficient with a very high level of knowledge of competition law etc. Great flexibility and logical thinking.’
‘Combination of being intelligent, hard-working, modest and flexible, which is rarely seen.’
‘They have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their field of expertise. In particular within the cross-functional area of contract law and public procurement law.’
‘Partner Kristian Hartlev acts as the main point of contact for EU public procurement law. Kristian has assisted us with the preparation of the very comprehensive tender documents for the procurement of our four main civil works contracts.’
‘Kristian Hartlev has outstanding professionalism and precision in relation to drafting comprehensive tender documents and the associated contracts.’
‘Kristian Hartlev continuously provides very useful strategic advice to the project and his ideas and business acumen has time and again helped the project to make the right choices in relation to our high-value procurement processes. Kristian is very highly recommended for advice on procurement law and contracts.’
‘Rass Holdgaard combines a very significant/profound expertise in state aid law with a talent for finding practical/pragmatic solutions. Rass is very highly recommended in the field of state aid law.’
‘The team has a strong insight and experience in competition law. They give precise and qualified answers and advice in this field.’
Danish Ministry of Culture
Danish Ministry of Transport, Building and Housing
Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (part of the Ministry of Environment and Food)
Banedanmark, Rail Net Denmark
Danish Ministry of Defence
Danish Competition Council/Competition Appeals Tribunal
Danish Ministry of Defence – Radius
Danish Ministry of Taxation
EKF, Denmark’s Export Credit Agency
Copenhagen Malmø Port
Sund & Bælt Holding A/SH
- Acting for the Danish Competition Council and Competition Appeals Tribunal in a highly significant case about joint bidding in public tenders.
- Representing the Ministry of Culture in the largest ongoing Danish state aid case pending before the Eastern High Court of Denmark, concerning aid granted to Danish public broadcaster TV 2 during 1995-2002.
- Advising the Danish Competition Council on the notification of a merger and the possibility of the competition authority to demand a full notification.
Headed up by Michael Alstrøm, who regularly represents clients in proceedings before the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement, the team at Lundgrens handles state aid, competition and public procurement matters. With a notable track record in issues relating to public-private projects, merger control cases and cartel investigations, the group's client roster encompasses corporations in the welfare, technology, infrastructure, construction, IT and healthcare sectors.
Other key lawyers:
Majse Jarlov; Sara Kirstine Klougart
Nykøbing Falster Boligselskab
Sweco Danmark A/S
Aarsleff Rail A/S
Iron Mountain (UK) Limited
- Advised Nykøbing Falster Boligselskab on the Developer Delegated model for a social housing project.
- Advised Syddanske Forskerparker on the application of the public procurement rules to the public-private set-ups under the foundation.
- Represented Aarsleff Rail A/S during complaint proceedings before the Danish Complaints Board on Public procurement.
At Nielsen Nørager, the department has a track record in EU and domestic competition cases before the Court of Justice of the European Union, as well as public procurement issues. Jointly led by Henrik Peytz and Lotte Hummelshøj, the group advises on tender processes, including the preparation of tender materials and the evaluation of bids, and acts for clients before the Danish Complaints Board on Public Procurement. Its caseload also comprises state aid work, abuse of dominance cases and anti-competitive behaviour issues.
Henrik Peytz; Lotte Hummelshøj
‘Fields an extremely competent and dedicated team – and people who are extremely close to our case and know the details.’
‘The competition law is an area rarely built-up in-house. NN is a law firm that has this competence and also the courage to challenge even the largest opponents on behalf of its clients.’
‘Personal characteristics of the lawyers at NN – never give up, always find a new angle if the path of action seems closed. Dedication to making a difference.’
Danish Employers’ Association
Lindø Port of Odense
The Danish Chamber of Commerce
- Representing Discovery Networks Denmark in a damages case against public broadcaster TV 2 Danmark regarding losses suffered due to the use of unlawful rebates.
- Advising Lindø Port of Odense on public procurement and contract management issues in relation to a large project concerning the expansion of Odense Harbour.
- Acting for Atea A/S in a number of public procurement cases.
Leveraging the firm’s wide-ranging construction sector capacities, boutique firm Viltoft specialises in tender projects and procurements concerning public-private partnerships and urban development projects. With experience across the public and private sectors, the group is jointly headed up by Eva Olesen and the ‘service-minded, solution-oriented’ Peter Fauerholdt Thommesen, who are both well versed in tender processes, contract drafting, disputes and complaints procedures before the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement.
Peter Fauerholdt Thommesen; Eva Olesen
‘I have worked with partner Peter Fauerholdt Thommesen. He is very accountable, service-minded, solution-oriented and qualified.’
‘Highly skilled within this specific area.’
‘Very professional and dedicated. Extremely well prepared.’
‘Very strong in building industry law. Especially consulting contract issues.’
‘Top-level knowledge in the field. Agile.’
‘Very strong in arbitration and in complain board work. Excellent sparring in procurement.’
‘Provides assistance in the format wanted by the client and are good at giving their opinion and a straight answer.’
‘Comprehensive legal knowledge specific to this area. Track record in providing reliable and sound legal advice.’
Gottlieb Paludan Architects
Municipality of Vordingborg
Municipality of Roskilde
- Advising Region Sjælland on all legal matters related to the preparation of tenders, including drafting procurement documents, conditions of contract, and participation in contract negotiations related to the building of Zealand University Hospital in Køge, a DKK4bn project.
- Advising Metroselskabet on all procurement matters relating to the Cityringen stage of the Copenhagen Metro.
- Advising Hovedstadens Letbane I/S on all construction law and public procurement issues relating to Letbane på Ring 3 (The Greater Copenhagen Light Rail), a 27km light rail with 27 stations west of Copenhagen, expected to be completed in 2022.
Lassen Ricard's team primarily assists clients in the IP, media and entertainment sectors with issues at the intersection of copyright and competition law. The group also advises on competition matters relating to transactions in the energy sector. Practice head Henrik Schütze has experience working with the European Broadcasting Union, the EU Commission and national and EU competition authorities.
TV 2 Denmark
TV 2 Norway
VG Media rep. Sat1 and Pro7
As part of the firm's corporate and commercial group and working closely with its litigation department, Mazanti-Andersen's EU and competition capabilities extend from public procurement cases involving infrastructure projects to competition infringement cases, abuse of dominance issues and merger notifications and filings. Philip S. Thorsen heads up the team, which recruited Mia Anne Gantzhorn from Gorrissen Federspiel in early 2020, adding anti-competitive agreement expertise.
Philip S. Thorsen
Other key lawyers:
Mia Anne Gantzhorn
Boutique firm PUBLICURE Advokatfirma advises private and public sector clients on a variety of public procurement, utilities, state aid, competition and gambling matters. Procurement specialist and practice co-head Povl Nick Bronstein has additional experience in energy and environmental law. Other key practitioners include fellow practice heads Peter Lund Meyer and Anders Nørgaard Jensen, who advise a diverse roster of public authorities, institutions and enterprises.
Povl Nick Bronstein; Peter Lund Meyer; Anders Nørgaard Jensen
The secretariat of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
PeopleGroup Five A/S (Radio24Syv)
Damgaard Rådgivende Ingeniører
Boston Scientific Nordic AB
Grenaa Havn A/S
The Danish Cancer Society
G4S Security Services A/S
Vores Elnet A/S
Fælles Udbud Sjælland (‘FUS’) Containing the following 16 municipalities: Faxe, Greve, Guldborgsund, Holbæk, Kalundborg, Køge, Lejre, Næstved, Odsherred, Ringsted, Roskilde, Slagelse, Solrød, Sorø, Stevns and Vordingborg.
The Municipality of Sønderborg
- Assisted Vores Elnet with the procurement of electricity meters; the procurement involved a framework agreement, the delivery and fitting of electricity meters and the replacement of 80,000 existing meters.
- Represented FUS in a case brought by Bubobubo A/S at the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement; the complaint regarded the procurement of a purchasing analysis system undertaken by FUS, where Bubobubo A/S had submitted a bid.
- Represented PeopleGroup Five A/S, which is behind the public service radio station Radio24Syv, in a case against the Danish Radio and Television Board regarding a tender for a radio channel.