Serbia > Law firm and leading lawyer rankings
Index of tables
- Nikola Babić - Moravcevic Vojnovic and Partners in cooperation with Schoenherr
Dejan Bogdanovic -
Mikijelj Jankovic & Bogdanovic
- Marija Bojovic - Bojovic & Partners
- Bojana Bregović - Miroslav Stojanovic, in cooperation with Wolf Theiss, Law Office
- Jelena Gazivoda - JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic
- Dragan Karanović - Karanovic & Nikolic
- Tijana Kojović - BDK Advokati/Attorneys at Law
- Djordje Novcic - JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic
- Rastko Petaković - Karanovic & Nikolic
- Radivoje Petrikić - Petrikic & Partneri AOD in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
- Nenad Popović - JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic
Stojan Semiz -
Zavisin Semiz Law Office
- Petar Stojanović - Joksovic, Stojanovic & Partners
- Matija Vojnović - Moravcevic Vojnovic and Partners in cooperation with Schoenherr
Next generation lawyers
Jelena Asanin -
- Ksenija Boreta - Petrikic & Partneri AOD in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
- Marija Doci - BDK Advokati/Attorneys at Law
Jelena Edelman -
Prica & Partners
- Dino Jusufovic - JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic
- Tijana Kovacevic - Stankovic & Partners
Aleksandar Mancev -
Prica & Partners
- Jelena Milacic - Bojovic & Partners
- Goran Radosevic - Karanovic & Nikolic
- Sanja Spasenovic - Karanovic & Nikolic
- Bojan Šunderić - JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic
Marko Trisic -
Zivkovic & Samardzic Law Office
- Jelena Asanin -
In the days immediately prior to the country’s elections in April 2016, Prime Minister Aleksandar Vučić’s government concluded its first major privatisation – that of steel plant Železara Smederevo, which was purchased by China’s Hebei Iron and Steel (now Hesteel); BDK Advokati/Attorneys at Law and Gecic Law advised on the deal. One of Serbia’s largest pharmaceutical companies was also privatised in 2016 and further privatisations are planned in the aviation and banking sectors. However, the privatisation of Telekom Srbija has been abandoned after bids fell short of expectations.
The country saw an uptick in M&A activity following the elections and the real estate market, in particular, has been busy. There has also been an increase in deal flow in the banking and finance sector following a change in the rules governing the sale of non-performing loans (NPLs).
Key domestic players include JPM Jankovic Popovic & Mitic, Karanovic & Nikolic and Joksovic, Stojanovic & Partners, while regional firms Moravcevic Vojnovic and Partners in cooperation with Schoenherr, Law Office Miroslav Stojanovic, in cooperation with Wolf Theiss and Petrikic & Partneri AOD in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz are also notable.
Firms in the spotlight
TSG - Tomic Sindjelic Groza
TSG law office Tomic Sindjelic Groza is one of the leading national law offices in Serbia with an international orientation. It provides services to national and international clients in Serbia in English, German, Russian and Serbian. The law office was founded in 2000 by a group of Serbian lawyers with international education. Today this law office is known in the market for providing to its clients highly efficient services with a personal and experienced touch.
Law Office of Tomislav Sunjka
The story of Law Office of Tomislav Sunjka’s success is one with a moral: integrity is an investment that offers substantial professional, private and financial rewards The firm acts with integrity and has built relationships of trust with its clients. Its focus is on delivering quality right from the start, and the firm aims to continuously improve in this area. The firm’s integrity has given it a respected reputation and a small monopoly where clients are willing to pay a bit more for something they trust.
Legal Business: country analysis
Breaking new ground – advisers hope shale revolution can restart CEE market
Weighed down by political unrest and slowing economies, energy and infra projects look like one area to be driving
the CEE economy. Can the shale revolution power up
Click here to read the feature.