Mrs Nuala Doyle > BSP > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
11, rue du Château d’Eau
- Go to...
Mrs Nuala Doyle
Banking & Financial Services | Bank Lending, Structured Finance & Securitisation | Capital Markets
- Nuala Doyle has extensive experience in debt and equity capital markets, advising issuers on private placements, public offerings, exchange offers and the listing/admission to trading on both the regulated market and Euro MTF market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. On an ongoing basis, she advises issuers on regulatory compliance matters.
- Nuala’s area of practice also includes bank lending and structured finance, advising international banks and financial institutions in secured and unsecured lending deals and securitisation transactions.
- Nuala is Chairman of the Legal and Regulatory Watch working group at the Luxembourg Capital Markets Association.
University College Dublin, Ireland, Bachelor of Civil Law, 2005.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Led by Laurent Lazard , the ‘diligent and responsive’ three-partner team at BSP provides a ‘high quality and cost-effective service‘ to lenders and borrowers engaged in a wide range of capital markets, bank lending and highly structured mandates. Real estate finance is a particular strength, an area that Nuala Doyle excels, in addition to her regulatory and transactional capital markets expertise for issuers engaged in private placements, public offerings and exchange offers. ‘Pragmatic’ senior counsel Nicolas Widung has ‘very good legal expertise in Luxembourg financing’, across a range of domestic and cross-border transactions. Pierre-Alexandre Degehet left the firm for KLEYR GRASSO in June 2023.
- Next Generation Partners Luxembourg > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Banking, finance and capital markets Luxembourg