Mr Laurent Lazard > BSP > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
11, rue du Château d’Eau
- Go to...
Mr Laurent Lazard
Bank Lending, Structured Finance, Securitisation | Capital Markets | Corporate
- Laurent Lazard has been advising clients for over 25 years on a wide range of banking and finance matters.
- As an expert in structured finance, in particular securitisation, he has assisted numerous regulated and unregulated securitisation vehicles, sponsors and originators. He has represented major banks in setting up multi-billion Euro platforms for the issuance of structured finance instruments.
- Laurent Lazard is also recognised for his capital markets work and his expertise in restructuring and insolvency matters.
English, French, German, Luxembourgish.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1990.
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1993.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1991.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Led by Laurent Lazard , the ‘diligent and responsive’ three-partner team at BSP provides a ‘high quality and cost-effective service‘ to lenders and borrowers engaged in a wide range of capital markets, bank lending and highly structured mandates. Real estate finance is a particular strength, an area that Nuala Doyle excels, in addition to her regulatory and transactional capital markets expertise for issuers engaged in private placements, public offerings and exchange offers. ‘Pragmatic’ senior counsel Nicolas Widung has ‘very good legal expertise in Luxembourg financing’, across a range of domestic and cross-border transactions. Pierre-Alexandre Degehet left the firm for KLEYR GRASSO in June 2023.
- Leading individuals Luxembourg > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Banking, finance and capital markets Luxembourg