THE LEGAL 500 CANADA SUBMISSION PROCESS
Details of researchers are now available.
To learn more about the team behind our research, please visit Meet The Team.
Research dates: 28 June – 27 August 2021
Publication: 10 November 2021
The deadline for submissions for the 2022 edition is 25 June 2021.
The template documents you will need to send submissions are below:
To send your submissions to us, please visit submissions.legal500.com and follow the onscreen prompts to send us new documents.
Login details have been sent to all firms – if you have not received your login or have problems accessing submissions.legal500.com, please get in touch via our FAQ page using the ‘Submissions Log In’ tab.
FAQs and supporting info
Practice areas we are researching for the Canada 2022 edition include:
- Banking and finance
- Business immigration
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: Alberta
- Dispute resolution: British Columbia
- Dispute resolution: Ontario
- Dispute resolution: Quebec
Separate submissions are strongly recommended for each province
- Energy and natural resources: Mining
- Energy and natural resources: Oil and gas
- Energy and natural resources: Power
- Indigenous law
- Infrastructure projects
- Intellectual property
- International expertise
- International trade
- Labour and employment
- Media and entertainment
- Public procurement
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Transport: Aviation
- Transport: Other
- Transport: Shipping