Robert Wyatt > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Robert is the Milton Keynes Office Managing Partner and a member of our Real Estate department.
Robert handles a wide range of commercial property transactions specializing in the acquisition and development of land and buildings. In addition to housebuilders and other investors, developers and public authorities, Robert also acts for lenders in both securing and recovering their funding of acquisitions and development.
The College of Law, 1993, LPC; University of Durham, 1989, BA, History
The experienced banking and finance team at Dentons is accustomed to advising on bilateral acquisitions, leveraged financings, syndicated lending transactions, real estate and Islamic financings. The firm has been highly involved in Covid-19 related work such as covenant waivers and renegotiation of financial covenants. A strong international presence is reflected in the firm’s client base with several overseas banks including Bank of Montreal and Fifth Third Bank. Practice head Christopher Colclough and Robert Wyatt focus on real estate finance transactions. Faye Garvey handles leverage and acquisition finance transactions.
Dentons is one of the leading real estate practices in the South East and regularly handles complex high value transactions. The Milton Keynes-based team services clients across multiple sectors including retail, logistics, residential and the public sector. The firm carries out acquisition work for house builder clients such as Taylor Wimpey and acts for banks including HSBC on lending matters. Since Roland Gray left to join Browne Jacobson LLP, Robert Wyatt now heads the real estate team and has experience in residential development work. Lorna Rogers handles acquisitions, disposals and conditional agreements. Susie Stross specialises in railway management work.
- Banking and finance - South East > Finance
- Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Real estate
- Leading individuals - South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport