Stewart Maciver > Dentons > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
15 LAURISTON PLACE
- Go to...
Energy, Transport and Infrastructure
Stewart is a partner in the Firm’s Infrastructure practice.
He has extensive experience of acting on infrastructure and project finance transactions, including PFI/PPP projects, energy/utilities projects and government concession arrangements. He has advised across a range of sectors, including health, education, roads, railways, waste management, water, renewable energy and telecoms, and has acted for private sector participants, public authorities and funding institutions.
Stewart has more than 20 years of experience in his field and is qualified to practice in Scotland, and in England and Wales. Stewart is recognized for his work in the Legal 500 directory.
- University of Edinburgh, 1998, Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of Edinburgh, 1997, LLB (Hons)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Investment funds
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment