Mr Jamie McIntosh > Addleshaw Goddard > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Addleshaw Goddard Offices
19 CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Mr Jamie McIntosh
Restructuring and insolvency.
Jamie is head of corporate restructuring and insolvency in Scotland. He is a highly experienced partner, specialsing in all aspects of insolvency, turnaround and corporate restructuring, with particular experience on real estate-related restructurings. Jamie is qualified in Scotland and England and Wales and frequently deals with cross-border connections. Jamie acts for major banks and funds on restructuring and recovery work, while maintaining a strong network of contacts and intermediaries, including insolvency practitioners and corporate lenders. Jamie maintains a strong reputation in the market, recently acting for Bank of Ireland in connection with the hostile administration of a group of care homes. Clients single Jamie out for his ‘availability, approachability, flexibility and expertise’.
Trained Anderson Strathern; trainee to partner Anderson Strathern 1998-2006; senior associate Dundas & Wilson 2006-10; partner HBJ Gateley 2010 to May 2017, partner Addleshaw Goddard June 2017 – date.
Law Society of Scotland, Law Society of England & Wales, R3
George Watsons College, Edinburgh; University of Dundee (1997 LLB Hons); University of Edinburgh (1998 DipLP).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The large restructuring team at Addleshaw Goddard is based across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, giving it a wide national coverage. It acts for international and domestic banking organisations, investment banks, funds, insolvency practitioners, sponsors and corporate borrowers. Jamie McIntosh heads up the practice and is recommended for insolvency and corporate restructuring matters. Tim Cooper handles contentious insolvency work and Addi Spiers is experienced in distressed real estate matters. Managing associate Kirsten Fleming deals with global investigations and recovery issues.
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - Scotland > Finance
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employment