Jemma Dhillon > Watson Farley & Williams LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Watson Farley & Williams LLP Offices
15 APPOLD STREET
- Go to...
SENIOR ASSOCIATE IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION GROUP
Jemma focuses on commercial litigation and international arbitration, acting on cases before the High Court and various arbitration forums.
Jemma has advised on many contractual and other commercial disputes. In particular, these have related to the natural resources, maritime and finance sectors.
She has worked with a variety of clients, including financial institutions, administrators and liquidators of insolvent companies, ship-owning companies and high-net-worth individuals.
Jemma is recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Legal 500 UK 2021.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Watson Farley & Williams LLP‘s ‘very effective team‘ is constantly involved in some of the English Courts’ highest profile commercial litigation; and the fielding of dispute resolution teams from Europe, Asia, the US and the Middle East (in addition to London) facilitates the coordination of complex cross-jurisdictional cases. The practice also stands out for its expertise in large-scale, commercial and corporate litigation in the transport, energy and real estate sectors. The team is jointly led by transport sector expert Andrew Ward; and construction, engineering, petrochemical and energy disputes specialist Rebecca Williams. Also integral to the group are Charles Buss, who focuses on maritime litigation, as well as general commercial and banking disputes; Rob Fidoe, who is ‘building a very strong commercial litigation practice‘; and commercial and financial disputes expert Andrew Hutcheon. At senior associate level Mark McAllister-Jones and Jemma Dhillon both have extensive commercial litigation practices.
- Commercial litigation: mid-market - London > Dispute resolution
- Rising stars - London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: lower mid-market deals, £50m-£500m
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Transport > Aviation
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Employment > Immigration
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Transport > Rail
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Employers
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Property finance