Jemma Dhillon > Watson Farley & Williams LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Watson Farley & Williams LLP Offices
15 APPOLD STREET
- Go to...
SENIOR ASSOCIATE IN THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION GROUP
Jemma focuses on commercial litigation and international arbitration, acting on cases before the High Court and various arbitration forums.
Jemma has advised on many contractual and other commercial disputes. In particular, these have related to the natural resources, maritime and finance sectors.
She has worked with a variety of clients, including financial institutions, administrators and liquidators of insolvent companies, ship-owning companies and high-net-worth individuals.
Jemma is recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Legal 500 UK 2021.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
‘A well-known commercial litigation firm that is capable of taking on larger firms and winning‘, Watson Farley & Williams LLP fields experts in large-scale, commercial and corporate litigation in the transport, energy and infrastructure sectors. The firm also has enviable aviation, commodities, real estate, and construction and engineering disputes practices; and it is able to leverage the cross-border disputes expertise of its Europe, Asia, US and Middle East offices. The principal figures are Andrew Ward, who ‘deserves to become one of the leading lights in commercial litigation‘; construction and energy sector specialist Rebecca Williams; Rob Fidoe, who is particularly focused on energy matters; and Charles Buss, who specialises in maritime litigation and arbitration, as well as general commercial and banking disputes. Within the firm’s senior associate ranks, Jemma Dhillon is experienced in a range of dispute resolution forums, including litigation, arbitration and mediation, while Mark McAllister-Jones is ‘an excellent disputes lawyer‘.
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
- Rising stars London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Transport > Aviation
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Infrastructure: M&A and acquisition financing
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Infrastructure: Project finance and development
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Lower Mid-Market Deals, £100m-£750m
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Employment > Immigration
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Transport > Rail
- Real estate > Environment
- Real estate > Planning
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employers
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Real estate > Property finance