Matt Garrod > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
2 PUTNEY HILL
- Go to...
Matt advises clients on a range of real estate transactions including investment acquisitions and disposals, premises acquisitions for major retail clients, landlord and tenant matters, development and real estate finance. Matt also has experience in dealing with complex portfolio transactions.
Matt qualified and joined Russell-Cooke in 2005 and became a partner in 2013.
- Member of the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Member of the City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society
Keele University 1998-2001 2:1 Law LLB (Hons)
The ‘impressive team’ at Russell-Cooke LLP boasts a strong client roster of corporate occupiers, including Pret a Manger and Wasabi. Matt Garrod leads the team and assists clients with portfolio expansion and lease re-gears, as well as advising investment funds on acquisitions, developments and high-value lettings of office and industrial properties. Arnold Isaacson is entrusted by clients on the development and letting of landmark buildings in the capital. Robert Lusher acts for corporate occupiers in the industrial, leisure, office, and retail sectors, and Neil Dryer handles asset management, while Chris Barkley focuses on real estate finance matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport