Donall Murphy > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
2 PUTNEY HILL
- Go to...
Donall is a partner in the conveyancing team. He advises both buyers and sellers in relation to freehold and leasehold transactions, dealing with many high value properties in prime locations.
As well as his transactional work, his areas of particular expertise include lease extensions (including lease extensions under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993), new leases, identifying and rectifying defective leases, probate sales, Court of Protection sales, re-mortgages, auction sales and purchases, secured lending, new build purchases, restrictive covenants, residential development and some leasehold enfranchisement matters
Donall qualified in 1997 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2002 becoming a partner in 2005.
- Appointed to the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook editorial board in October 2013
- Assisted and contributed to Channel 4’s Dispatches documentary
Rathmore Grammar School, Belfast; Manchester Metropolitan University (1994 LLB Hons 2(1); 1995 LPC with commendation).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport