Rebecca Fisher > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
2 PUTNEY HILL
- Go to...
Rebecca is an experienced private client lawyer working with both UK and international clients, including families, family businesses and entrepreneurs, trust companies and family offices.
Rebecca is head of our family office and has particular expertise in advising entrepreneurs and multi-generational businesses on wealth planning, succession and protection.
- trained ASB law; qualified 2005;
- assistant solicitor Pemberton Greenish 2006-07;
- deputy head of private client Morrisons Solicitors 2007-13;
- partner Russell-Cooke LLP 2013 to date.
- director Russell-Cooke Trust Company.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Advisory Board Member of Legus International
- Member of Resolution’s Pensions Tax and Financial Remedy Committee – a specialist organisation for families and lawyers committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family.
- Publications of note: The Guardian, FT Adviser, Solicitor’s Journal, New Law Journal, The Global Legal Post (March 2017), BBC Online and The Sunday Telegraph
- Contributing author: Lexis PSL Practice Note “Overview of foreign gift and estate tax”
The Gregg School; University of Southampton (2000 LLB Hons 2:1); The College of Law, Bloomsbury (2002 LPC Commendation).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
With Rebecca Fisher at the helm, ‘Russell-Cooke LLP combines the strength and depth of talent of a City firm with non-city firm rates. They are our go-to firm for referrals for a complicated matter which needs careful and sensitive handling’. Fisher has particular expertise in advising multi-generational family businesses, entrepreneurs and family offices. Andrew Godfrey has strength in complex cross-border estates and planning matters. Nicole Gallop Mildon joined the firm from Druces LLP in November 2022 and is a diplômée notaire in France. She brings with her a wealth of experience in UK and French tax and estates advice in the private client sphere. Suzanne Mynors, who was promoted to partner in July 2022, is also recommended.
- Leading individuals London > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport